April 19, 2024, 01:42:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388655 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: August 21, 2008, 03:52:40 PM »

Is it absolutely certain that Casey is @ the Anthony residence.  Did the press actually see her in the vehicle that entered the garage?  Anyone know?  tia

I'm asking this question again since no one answered.  Maybe it's a dumb question?

Nope, no question is dumb, ever.

Every person is my superior in that I may learn from them.

I just don't know. The garage door came down so quickly.

But there was the pizza.....

Thanks Tomm - I appreciate that.  Though I doubt you'll learn much from me lol!
As for the pizza...I won't put much stock in that - - - could be a bizarre
moment - everything somehow seems inappropriate.  With all the past talk of maggot invested pizza, why the heck would that be part of today, of all days!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1801 on: August 21, 2008, 03:53:21 PM »

Hi guys! Peeking in from work to say WELCOME to all the new monkeys!!

If anyone needs an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! 

I've been able to see a little of the coverage today from work, and just want to notify everyone that on this day, don't expect me to be open minded. I can't muster it today. I saw Jose shielding, hugging, and protecting Casey and all I could think of was that nobody was doing that for Caylee. 

I hope that biotch has a little ray of decency, just a small glimmer enough to feel kicked in the gut as she faces her homecoming without that precious child. Cindy may be on cloud 9 with her darling daughter home, but she'll have to walk in Caylee's room at some point and I hope the pictures of Caylee haunt her. I'd like to flood the house with flowers for Caylee, and pizzas with stamped expiration dates of June 16.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1802 on: August 21, 2008, 03:53:54 PM »

The "Dreamin Demon" is another blog site.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: August 21, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »

Is it absolutely certain that Casey is @ the Anthony residence.  Did the press actually see her in the vehicle that entered the garage?  Anyone know?  tia
Can,I watched the video of the car arriving,it had very dark tinted windos,it screetched into the Anthony garage so like I said before.....Casey could be in a safe house some where.
Thanks Karma - she very well could be!  The pizza delivery could just be part of the game.  BTW A medium pizza isn't much for a family - maybe some had no appetite.

Can - the pizza was ordered by a blogger on another site. 

The person from dreamin' demon who ordered the pizza said she didn't want to spend the extra $$ for a large.

too funny...so do you think they ate it?
Can we ask Greta to ask Larry next time he is on her show?

I wonder if they gave the delivery guy a tip??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: August 21, 2008, 03:55:07 PM »

The "Dreamin Demon" is another blog site.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/08/08/casey-anthony-everyone-lies-everyone-dies/comment-page-59/#comments

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1805 on: August 21, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »

I'd like to have a pizza delivered with a microphone hidden in the box.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1806 on: August 21, 2008, 03:55:33 PM »

Can,I watched the video of the car arriving,it had very dark tinted windos,it screetched into the Anthony garage so like I said before.....Casey could be in a safe house some where.
Thanks Karma - she very well could be!  The pizza delivery could just be part of the game.  BTW A medium pizza isn't much for a family - maybe some had no appetite.

Can - the pizza was ordered by a blogger on another site. 

The person from dreamin' demon who ordered the pizza said she didn't want to spend the extra $$ for a large.

too funny...so do you think they ate it?
Can we ask Greta to ask Larry next time he is on her show?

I wonder if they gave the delivery guy a tip??

He was happy to get out alive....or at least to not get sprayed with the hose...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1807 on: August 21, 2008, 03:55:42 PM »

I'm asking this question again since no one answered.  Maybe it's a dumb question?

Hi Can...from my understanding...Casy *must* live at her Parent's house...only exceptions are church at specified time...and court approved appointments...Des

Holy crap...church...can you believe it? I am wondering just when the last time she stepped into a church was.

She definately needs it!!!  should go to my Catholic Church...I'll hook her up with a special confessional all of her own she she can spill her guts and beg forgiveness for what she has done!!!

Sorry for the rant...church...you know that was Cindy's idea...or her lawyers!!

Ironic part...she thought she was being controlled by Cindy before...now she is stuck with her 24/7!! bet she knows what it means to be controlled now!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: August 21, 2008, 03:55:50 PM »

Im going to be in Vail that week.  No computer!!!  Des, will you call me everyday and give me updates???

How nice!  Cool mountains and beautiful views.  I moved to Denver a year ago and absolutely LOVE it here!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1809 on: August 21, 2008, 03:56:01 PM »

Hi guys! Peeking in from work to say WELCOME to all the new monkeys!!

If anyone needs an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! 

I've been able to see a little of the coverage today from work, and just want to notify everyone that on this day, don't expect me to be open minded. I can't muster it today. I saw Jose shielding, hugging, and protecting Casey and all I could think of was that nobody was doing that for Caylee. 

I hope that biotch has a little ray of decency, just a small glimmer enough to feel kicked in the gut as she faces her homecoming without that precious child. Cindy may be on cloud 9 with her darling daughter home, but she'll have to walk in Caylee's room at some point and I hope the pictures of Caylee haunt her. I'd like to flood the house with flowers for Caylee, and pizzas with stamped expiration dates of June 16.

Dang it!!!!

I am the self appointed mental terrorist here!!!!

The "flowers for Caylee" escaped me

I feel shame

ftd.com here I come

Peace Monkeys
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #1810 on: August 21, 2008, 03:56:12 PM »

btw - Casey has a 150 feet of leeway - 150 feet includes the pool.

I don't think she can swim Rob...remember the looney astronaut...can't think of her name...the diaper lady...went to court to ask to have it removed? I watched that hearing on CTV. She complained she couldn't do her exercises  Had to hang a foot out the shower...lol...I don't think you can get them wet?
I am pretty sure that was one of her complaints...that and the "chafing"...good lawd...can't have chafing can we?

The model she has is comepletely water proof...bubble bath ready and capable...complete with tamper resistant alerting band made of the most comfortable hypoallergenic materials...it has to come off for no reason...DARN....

I wonder if she will claim to have a shift to do at Fusian Ultra Lounge on friday night...things that mae you go hmmmmmmm....

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: August 21, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »

couldn't see her get out of the car...but I think it is a good assumption she is there...don't think she would be allowed to go elsewhere.
Hi Idstlou - I think it's a likely assumption - but I'd sure like to know with certainty.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1812 on: August 21, 2008, 03:56:46 PM »

I'd like to have a pizza delivered with a microphone hidden in the box.

ooooh...thats a good one!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: August 21, 2008, 03:57:51 PM »

The note on top of the box of pizza said
"love and decomposition from the dreamin demon"

The news report didn't quote what the note said, only that it was an interesting note.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

Peeperann
Aug 21, 2008 at 11:43 am -

The Domino’s was mine! I ordered over the phone from a post on page 58.
They actually delivered it?!!! I’m so happy!!! And no i’m not worried about my credit card info. They only print the last 4 on the receipt.

Please tell me that some where a video got taken of it!!

Medium meat pizza from Dominos $14.37 with tax

The giggles you get from it: PRICELESS!!

“Shortly after Casey arrived at the home, a Domino’s Pizza delivery driver arrived to drop off a medium MeatsaPizza, according to the driver. It’s not clear who ordered the pizza but it's an interesting note. Part of the investigation into Caylee’s disappearance centers around a bad smell that supposedly came from the trunk of a car Casey was using. An investigator said he believed the smell was that of a decomposing body. Casey's parents claimed the smell came from a pizza that had been left in the trunk for several days”

Okay.. I hate to be the first one to say "I told you so" but......

Told you Cindy did not order it. The are trying to diffuse the "pizza" situation.

Hehehheeeeee....................... BITCH

Woops, sorry for the "B" word
It may be dyslexia concerning my recognition of the name Casey

Yep Tomm you were right! That is pretty hilarious if you ask me lol.. But then to say they ordered it
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: August 21, 2008, 03:57:53 PM »

couldn't see her get out of the car...but I think it is a good assumption she is there...don't think she would be allowed to go elsewhere.
Hi Idstlou - I think it's a likely assumption - but I'd sure like to know with certainty.

I am sure she will get spotted in the back yard at some point.
Hello to you too!!

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: August 21, 2008, 03:58:56 PM »

None of your questions are dumb, can.  I think she's in the house.  JMO  I don't know if any one actually seen her.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: August 21, 2008, 03:59:41 PM »

Im going to be in Vail that week.  No computer!!!  Des, will you call me everyday and give me updates???

How nice!  Cool mountains and beautiful views.  I moved to Denver a year ago and absolutely LOVE it here!!
                  Really, what is your address?????  Ill just pop in!   Ha!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1817 on: August 21, 2008, 04:00:01 PM »

btw - Casey has a 150 feet of leeway - 150 feet includes the pool.

I don't think she can swim Rob...remember the looney astronaut...can't think of her name...the diaper lady...went to court to ask to have it removed? I watched that hearing on CTV. She complained she couldn't do her exercises  Had to hang a foot out the shower...lol...I don't think you can get them wet?
I am pretty sure that was one of her complaints...that and the "chafing"...good lawd...can't have chafing can we?

The model she has is comepletely water proof...bubble bath ready and capable...complete with tamper resistant alerting band made of the most comfortable hypoallergenic materials...it has to come off for no reason...DARN....

I wonder if she will claim to have a shift to do at Fusian Ultra Lounge on friday night...things that mae you go hmmmmmmm....

are you kidding ,me? tell me you are kidding me? I was hoping it had metal spikes in it!!!

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: August 21, 2008, 04:00:16 PM »

'I'm innocent, I want to walk out of this place with my head high,' " said Baez, repeating what his client whispered in his ear.

Are you sure she didn't say something like, "Thanks for springin' me.  The next BJ I give you is going to be extra special."

Ooops, sorry, was that a little to 7th gradey?

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: August 21, 2008, 04:01:27 PM »

FOXNEWS just said that LE said flat out the DNA IS NOT back yet...

HMMPHHHH...

Damn...I'm beginning to wonder if it got lost in transit....

Around the time the testing was sent to the labs, it was reported that the labs were 6 months behind in their work, and the LE hoped that it wouldn't take that long to get these particular results back.

How long  could you go without asking Casey about your grandchild?  Huh? Huh?  I would say I could hold off maybe...10 seconds...a minute if I was tied to a chair. Where's Caylee?  For petes sake!  I am sure she's had a bath by now and finished her pizza!

I'd be mopping the floor with my Casey if she were my daughter!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.