April 25, 2024, 03:38:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388885 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1920 on: August 21, 2008, 05:12:12 PM »

So........now that she can actually "talk" (being out of jail and all), I guess we should be seeing Caylee come home very soon, right?  

Any minute now!  

Let's see what excuses Casey comes up with now as to why she doesn't lead them to her sweet little girl.

Rob, you crack me up.

I think the reason they've stopped talking with the media is because very soon, they'll be all out of twists to turn. They've got Casey now, so what's the excuse???
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1921 on: August 21, 2008, 05:12:35 PM »

So........now that she can actually "talk" (being out of jail and all), I guess we should be seeing Caylee come home very soon, right?   

Any minute now! 

Let's see what excuses Casey comes up with now as to why she doesn't lead them to her sweet little girl.

Rob, you crack me up.

Flossie...nothing would make me happier that Caylee coming home unharmed....I would be more than glad to eat crow for a month...welll I would even write a letter of apology to the whole family...and Susie-clueless...if it would only bring Sweet Caylee back home....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: August 21, 2008, 05:13:52 PM »

Can I say

I just got off the phone after an "interview"..My son was ran over and pinned under a golf cart about 2 weeks ago (I was not there when it happened) and I just had to talk to my insurance people over what happened..I was very upset I hate having to talk to them people!

But then I came back here and you guys made me laugh!!

Thanks I needed that!

I hope your son is okay!!  I'm sorry but I have an urge to giggle at the thought of being run over by a golf cart, but not if he was seriously injured.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1923 on: August 21, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »

Can I say

I just got off the phone after an "interview"..My son was ran over and pinned under a golf cart about 2 weeks ago (I was not there when it happened) and I just had to talk to my insurance people over what happened..I was very upset I hate having to talk to them people!

Thanks I needed that!

When things get particularly maddening, like watching Casey leave that jail and being coddled, it's a spontaneous tension reliever. I'm glad it helped you in your circumstances as well! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: August 21, 2008, 05:15:57 PM »

Padilla just said (channel 41) that the bad guys holding Calee will have one week to drop her off at drugstore, Walmart, etc, then he will go after them and bring Caylee home.    (not a direct quote)

BS - ONE WEEK??  Honestly I can't believe this BS.  If anyone really thinks Caylee is with kidnappers why in gods name would you give them another week? 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: August 21, 2008, 05:16:07 PM »

Padilla just said (channel 41) that the bad guys holding Calee will have one week to drop her off at drugstore, Walmart, etc, then he will go after them and bring Caylee home.    (not a direct quote)

I didn't get my pants rolled up quick enough to avoid that stack-o-crap!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: August 21, 2008, 05:16:12 PM »

Well, why doesn't he go after the bad guy NOW! and rescue Caylee. 
I just don't believe it!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1927 on: August 21, 2008, 05:16:17 PM »

Dear Carpe, I am going on vacation next week, can I borrow my blue thongs back??????

ROFLMAO!!!

I am just breaking them innnnnn.

Holler at me next week, I am feeling too flossy right now.

ROFLMAO!!!!...make that (2) you owe me now Carpe...Des...wiping spit off monitor from coughing from laffing so hard.....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: August 21, 2008, 05:17:53 PM »

So I went to McDonalds a few minutes ago and they put in 2 hot apple pies I didnt order.....What to do........What to do............

Do what I do... go rub them on your neighbor.

Dang you Carpe!...you own my a dry pair of undies...Des

Go ahead...laff you furry widdle azzes off...I thought I was typing *OWES* me a dry pair of undies....

Freudian slip??!! 
Keep your hands back from that big red "BANNED" button Klaas

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: August 21, 2008, 05:18:56 PM »

Can I say

Thanks I needed that!

I hope your son is okay!!  I'm sorry but I have an urge to giggle at the thought of being run over by a golf cart, but not if he was seriously injured.

He is 9 and well its a long story but no ambulancewas ever called (Some people just dont care bout kids I guess) and he was just thrown back on the cart and moved to the Clubhouse,even though he was crying bad and saying his back was in a lot of pain, he had 7 ct scans 8 x-rays..All in all just bumps bruises and cuts..He still has trouble bending over but he is going well.. They had a 16 yr old in charge of 12 kids under the age of 10....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1930 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:55 PM »

BS - ONE WEEK??  Honestly I can't believe this BS.  If anyone really thinks Caylee is with kidnappers why in gods name would you give them another week? 

Klaas....this is a freak show...I can't believe what he said...yeah...just drop a Toddler off at any old Walmart...leave her all alone by herself...so maybe someone else can kidnap her....sheesh!!!

When are they going to get real??????

Des

kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1931 on: August 21, 2008, 05:22:48 PM »

And he calls himself a professional...pffft.  casey only need 1 more day, not another week   These people make me sick.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1932 on: August 21, 2008, 05:23:38 PM »

I believe that as much as watching that nincompoop George Anthony

slobbering all over himself like a moron, mumbling that she will home by

her birthday to open her presents. It is all so sad.

Nincompoopery, I tell you! All of it.

Stuff it right in Padilla's hat!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1933 on: August 21, 2008, 05:23:47 PM »

Well, why doesn't he go after the bad guy NOW! and rescue Caylee. 
I just don't believe it!

O/T

Can? I animated your avi, but it's on home computer. I'll leave it for you in the avater thread in a little while, should you want it.  Catch up with you guys later! I'm  clearing off my desk and headed for the house!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: August 21, 2008, 05:24:01 PM »

Can I say

Thanks I needed that!

He is 9 and well its a long story but no ambulancewas ever called (Some people just dont care bout kids I guess) and he was just thrown back on the cart and moved to the Clubhouse,even though he was crying bad and saying his back was in a lot of pain, he had 7 ct scans 8 x-rays..All in all just bumps bruises and cuts..He still has trouble bending over but he is going well.. They had a 16 yr old in charge of 12 kids under the age of 10....

Awwww, poor little guy.  The urge to giggle has passed for sure!  A 16 year old can barely be in charge of themselves, let alone 10 year old monkeys.  What a shame.  I hope he feels better soon. 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: August 21, 2008, 05:26:26 PM »

That was good wasnt it,    Susie  "so this is the famous monkey cage"     POOF    -   Go Klaasend!!!!!!!!!!!

remember the big red "EASY" button on that commercial...what was it for..Office Depot maybe?

I picture Klaas with a big red button next to her computer tha says "BANNED"...bottom opens up in the cage...and out they go!!! lol

roflmao!!

you posted this after I left...EXACTLY how I pictured it!!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: August 21, 2008, 05:29:19 PM »

Video of pizza delivery to Anthony's

http://www.wftv.com/video/17257177/index.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: August 21, 2008, 05:29:25 PM »

And he calls himself a professional...pffft.  casey only need 1 more day, not another week   These people make me sick.

you have got to be kifdding me???!!!
Does Padilla have kids I wonder? How can you actually say that and then go home and look your kids in the eye..incredible!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1938 on: August 21, 2008, 05:29:29 PM »

Can I say

Thanks I needed that!

Awwww, poor little guy.  The urge to giggle has passed for sure!  A 16 year old can barely be in charge of themselves, let alone 10 year old monkeys.  What a shame.  I hope he feels better soon. 

LOL.... I was just going to say that I have a 16 yr old son and there is no way I would leave him in charge of 12 kids under the age of 10....and u are right 16 yr olds can barely be in charge of themselves...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: August 21, 2008, 05:32:32 PM »

Klaas....this is a freak show...I can't believe what he said...yeah...just drop a Toddler off at any old Walmart...leave her all alone by herself...so maybe someone else can kidnap her....sheesh!!!

When are they going to get real??????

Des
I gues we can assume he means to leave her in the Baby Dept. ba dum bom

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.