April 26, 2024, 07:09:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388933 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1940 on: August 21, 2008, 05:32:33 PM »

Destiny said it best.....it is nothing but a Freak Show...they all belong behind bars. This is pathetic.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1941 on: August 21, 2008, 05:33:00 PM »

Video of pizza delivery to Anthony's

http://www.wftv.com/video/17257177/index.html

roflmao
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1942 on: August 21, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »

Can I say

I just got off the phone after an "interview"..My son was ran over and pinned under a golf cart about 2 weeks ago (I was not there when it happened) and I just had to talk to my insurance people over what happened..I was very upset I hate having to talk to them people!

But then I came back here and you guys made me laugh!!

Thanks I needed that!

I hope your son is okay!!  I'm sorry but I have an urge to giggle at the thought of being run over by a golf cart, but not if he was seriously injured.

He is 9 and well its a long story but no ambulancewas ever called (Some people just dont care bout kids I guess) and he was just thrown back on the cart and moved to the Clubhouse,even though he was crying bad and saying his back was in a lot of pain, he had 7 ct scans 8 x-rays..All in all just bumps bruises and cuts..He still has trouble bending over but he is going well.. They had a 16 yr old in charge of 12 kids under the age of 10....

Awwww, poor little guy.  The urge to giggle has passed for sure!  A 16 year old can barely be in charge of themselves, let alone 10 year old monkeys.  What a shame.  I hope he feels better soon. 

LOL.... I was just going to say that I have a 16 yr old son and there is no way I would leave him in charge of 12 kids under the age of 10....and u are right 16 yr olds can barely be in charge of themselves...

apparently...neither can some 22 year olds!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1943 on: August 21, 2008, 05:35:07 PM »

Can I say

I just got off the phone after an "interview"..My son was ran over and pinned under a golf cart about 2 weeks ago (I was not there when it happened) and I just had to talk to my insurance people over what happened..I was very upset I hate having to talk to them people!

Thanks I needed that!

I hope your son is okay!!  I'm sorry but I have an urge to giggle at the thought of being run over by a golf cart, but not if he was seriously injured.

He is 9 and well its a long story but no ambulancewas ever called (Some people just dont care bout kids I guess) and he was just thrown back on the cart and moved to the Clubhouse,even though he was crying bad and saying his back was in a lot of pain, he had 7 ct scans 8 x-rays..All in all just bumps bruises and cuts..He still has trouble bending over but he is going well.. They had a 16 yr old in charge of 12 kids under the age of 10....

Awwww, poor little guy.  The urge to giggle has passed for sure!  A 16 year old can barely be in charge of themselves, let alone 10 year old monkeys.  What a shame.  I hope he feels better soon. 

LOL.... I was just going to say that I have a 16 yr old son and there is no way I would leave him in charge of 12 kids under the age of 10....and u are right 16 yr olds can barely be in charge of themselves...

you took the words right out of my mouth

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: August 21, 2008, 05:37:28 PM »

What is your opinion that will happen within a week?  Do you think casey will tell someone where the body is and it will be mysteriously found and the "kidnappers" will be accused of killing her?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: August 21, 2008, 05:39:44 PM »

Padilla just said (channel 41) that the bad guys holding Calee will have one week to drop her off at drugstore, Walmart, etc, then he will go after them and bring Caylee home.    (not a direct quote)

Ok I don't get it they say Casey is not talking because she fears for Caylee's safety..Then why in the hell is this man on TV threating them you have one week or else!!!! Well mr Bounty Hunter it is your job to go after people and lock them up so why in the hell would you give a kidnapper 1 week oh and let's not forget they get to collect the reward money to WTF
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: August 21, 2008, 05:39:51 PM »

who posted about the ankle bracelet earlier...so sorry...is it true it is a model that is waterproof...etc??!!

I want her to have the kind like the astronaut in diapers had to wear!!!

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1947 on: August 21, 2008, 05:40:12 PM »

Can I say

Thanks I needed that!

THANKS EVERYONE I APPRECIATE IT!!!
And my poor son keeps asking to order pizza for dinner...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1948 on: August 21, 2008, 05:41:11 PM »

Padilla just said (channel 41) that the bad guys holding Calee will have one week to drop her off at drugstore, Walmart, etc, then he will go after them and bring Caylee home.    (not a direct quote)

Ok I don't get it they say Casey is not talking because she fears for Caylee's safety..Then why in the hell is this man on TV threating them you have one week or else!!!! Well mr Bounty Hunter it is your job to go after people and lock them up so why in the hell would you give a kidnapper 1 week oh and let's not forget they get to collect the reward money to WTF

oh..Padilla...I am so goofy...I was thinking it was the lawyer...Padilla is the bounty hunter with the big hat.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: August 21, 2008, 05:42:05 PM »

What is your opinion that will happen within a week?  Do you think casey will tell someone where the body is and it will be mysteriously found and the "kidnappers" will be accused of killing her?

I think George is the kidnapper...He kidnapped CAYLEE from the trunk and hid her from casey... ::MonkeyWink::JMO
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1950 on: August 21, 2008, 05:42:46 PM »

Can I say

Thanks I needed that!

THANKS EVERYONE I APPRECIATE IT!!!
And my poor son keeps asking to order pizza for dinner...

Well, my 16 yr old and his friend have not come home from school yet...and will not answer their phone calls...they got out at 2:30 ...and myself and the other mother are already making phone calls.....a 3 yr old for 31 days...YEAH!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1951 on: August 21, 2008, 05:43:02 PM »

Is it absolutely certain that Casey is @ the Anthony residence.  Did the press actually see her in the vehicle that entered the garage?  Anyone know?  tia

I'm asking this question again since no one answered.  Maybe it's a dumb question?
Can, here it the link I just got home lets see what it shows
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2826354

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1952 on: August 21, 2008, 05:44:30 PM »

PIZZA DELIVERY ADDS TO BIZARRE DAY

Casey’s homecoming from jail got even more bizarre Thursday when a pizza deliveryman showed up at the Anthony home (raw video). It’s a twist of irony since the Anthony family said it was really an old pizza that made the trunk of Casey’s car smell like a dead body. (Related: “Rotten Pizza Theory” To Be Tested In New Experiments)

Pizza delivery
Raw Video

The Anthony family even threatened to spray down reporters with a hose Thursday morning. Cindy Anthony picked up the hose, gave it to her son and started cussing at reporters.

After weeks of reaching out to the media and doing repeated interviews, the family is now lashing out at reporters. Casey Anthony is free on bond and you would think her family would be in good spirits.

“Take the f****** hose to them,” she told Lee Anthony.

Cindy wanted her son Lee to spray reporters waiting for Casey to arrive home with a water hose.

“You guys need to back up,” Lee told reporters, refusing to answer questions about his sister’s release from jail.

His parents were not talking either.

Not long after Casey got home, a Domino’s Pizza deliveryman showed up with a medium MeatsaPizza, the same kind of pizza her family says Casey left in her car that caused it to smell like a dead body.

“When you woke up today, did you ever think you would be in the middle of the biggest story in America?” WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked the deliveryman.

“No, sir, I didn’t,” he said.

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was sent with the message, “With love and decomp.”

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1953 on: August 21, 2008, 05:45:05 PM »

I think George is the kidnapper...He kidnapped CAYLEE from the trunk and hid her from casey... ::MonkeyWink::JMO

Great  warped minds think alike...Des Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1954 on: August 21, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

Link to pizza story.....

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1955 on: August 21, 2008, 05:47:13 PM »

What is klaas's e-mail addy? I lost it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1956 on: August 21, 2008, 05:49:23 PM »

The person who ordered the pizza says a "Hector" called her back to make sure of what the note should say on the box...."love and decomposition from dreamindemon"

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1957 on: August 21, 2008, 05:49:48 PM »

PIZZA DELIVERY ADDS TO BIZARRE DAY

Casey’s homecoming from jail got even more bizarre Thursday when a pizza deliveryman showed up at the Anthony home (raw video). It’s a twist of irony since the Anthony family said it was really an old pizza that made the trunk of Casey’s car smell like a dead body. (Related: “Rotten Pizza Theory” To Be Tested In New Experiments)

Pizza delivery
Raw Video

The Anthony family even threatened to spray down reporters with a hose Thursday morning. Cindy Anthony picked up the hose, gave it to her son and started cussing at reporters.

After weeks of reaching out to the media and doing repeated interviews, the family is now lashing out at reporters. Casey Anthony is free on bond and you would think her family would be in good spirits.

“Take the f****** hose to them,” she told Lee Anthony.

Cindy wanted her son Lee to spray reporters waiting for Casey to arrive home with a water hose.

“You guys need to back up,” Lee told reporters, refusing to answer questions about his sister’s release from jail.

His parents were not talking either.

Not long after Casey got home, a Domino’s Pizza deliveryman showed up with a medium MeatsaPizza, the same kind of pizza her family says Casey left in her car that caused it to smell like a dead body.

“When you woke up today, did you ever think you would be in the middle of the biggest story in America?” WFTV reporter Steve Barrett asked the deliveryman.

“No, sir, I didn’t,” he said.

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was sent with the message, “With love and decomp.”

that is just too funny!!

Well the pizza guy got his 15 minutes of fame...tee hee!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1958 on: August 21, 2008, 05:51:32 PM »

The person who ordered the pizza says a "Hector" called her back to make sure of what the note should say on the box...."love and decomposition from dreamindemon"

Seeme...I was so impressed by that blogger...I joined that site this afternoon....Suzy-cluless wouldn't like that site at all....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: August 21, 2008, 05:51:52 PM »

What is klaas's e-mail addy? I lost it....
smklaas@hotmail.com

or

klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.