April 25, 2024, 09:41:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388920 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2008, 12:35:38 PM »

misitx5,  I saw the Fox report too.  The only other thing that I got out of it was that they (Padilla's) plan on going to the jail around 4, 5, or 6 today.  The later they go, the more chance that Casey won't be released until tomorrow.

Thank You sometimes its just to hard to hear the TV over my kids.

And I am guessing they show at 7pm???LOL
lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2008, 12:35:50 PM »

Jesh guys I was sick over the weekend and got 2 complete topics behind. Ugg. I'm now up to page 45 of #5.. Should be caught up by the end of the day. Hopefully..

C'mon from here. Imurstar! Ask when your confused and somebody will fill you in! 

But then I'll miss all the great background. Course I can't see any of the pictures from work. But I'll go back and look at them from home. I did jump ahead and cheat to see if Bond was set. Now I'm back to reading.

Me too, Imurstar.  I have read every page.  When I leave for awhile, it makes me crazy trying to catch up on the old while jumping ahead to stay up with recent news.  I have to leave soon to run errands and take my dog to run.  She and my husband are puzzled at my obsession with the monkeys.  I am, too, sometimes.  Anyway, I'll be back later to play catchup again.  Bye!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #242 on: August 19, 2008, 12:36:21 PM »

Sent to me by Hotping, thanks Hotping!  Looks like Casey has a regular drivers license with no restrictions and not a learners permit:

Says she is 21??AND AN ORGAN DONOR!!!Just to let everyone know I do not want any of her organs if I ever need a transplant...My MIL died suddenly of a triple aneurysm and we donated her organs it is a very emotional thing to go through...Especially when you receive letters from the other families..But, I still wouldnt want Casey's.....

Me either....BTW, my 22 yr. old nephew received a new heart over the Christmas Holidays...it was a very emotional time on both sides...

I hope your nephew and your family are doing well....The experience changed my views on the issues..I was always told never to do it per my Grandma..But it is definitly something I now believe in.

Thanks! He is doing great , and we wouldn't have him if not for organ donation....
It is really a strange mix of emotions... we were exstatic Jake was getting his heart, but felt guilty that someone had to die for him to live.We all were grieving someone we didn't even know...

too cool Cubbee!!!

It must have been a huge mix of emotions...but bet it helped the grieving family to have their loved one give another person a fighting chance at a better life!!

I am constantly amazed at all the wrong info coming out in media!!!
I keep saying that is why it is so hard to get a grasp on this case!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2008, 12:36:35 PM »

misitx5,  I saw the Fox report too.  The only other thing that I got out of it was that they (Padilla's) plan on going to the jail around 4, 5, or 6 today.  The later they go, the more chance that Casey won't be released until tomorrow.

Hi, AZGrama....OT, but I saw you inquired about the test thread last night and I didn't have it handy, so I thought I'd give it to you, now.  You can try a few practice 'quote' posts there, when time allows.  Quote button is on the top right corner of a post.  Just make sure you start your response after the previous [/quote] (it may make sense once you try & see it for yourself).  Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.msg409995#new

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #244 on: August 19, 2008, 12:38:52 PM »

What happens to Casey's monitoring after she is out of jail if there is a power failure?  Is that dependent on something such as phone or power?  Just curious? 
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: August 19, 2008, 12:45:17 PM »

Mrs. Kub, the DNA can also be replicated - I didn't post that info, because it will make everyone's eyes glaze over.

if the sample is very very small - too small for multiple DNA checks, it can be replicated to ensure they have enough material to do quite a few test and rule out an error on the first test.

that could be a reason why it seems to be taking longer.

But it's been more than 30 days.... And they sent a sample to the Body Farm

I still think they are waiting to drop that bomb of murder 1 on Casey. The psychological tearing down of someone is nothing new. I am sure they have DNA evidence, it's what it's telling them that I wanna know. And I am sure we will know soon. Thanx for the input Rob. Did they take soil samples from the backyard? Sorry, I cannot remember.
Cindy said the dogs alerted on George's blood, sweat, and tears..... Wasn't that an old musical group. More code talking.
Heeheheee

Peace Monkeys

I agree, they are simply waiting until the time is right.

I believe, 110%, they have Casey nailed.

I wish something would come out soon...I want Casey to fry...Hmm how many women are on Death row/executed in Florida??

Ummm I don't believe there are any women on death row in Florida at this time. The last woman on death row there was Virginia Larzelere, and she had her sentence commuted on August 1st 2008 to life in prison with the possibility of parole in 25 years.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #246 on: August 19, 2008, 12:48:17 PM »

Thanks 2NJSons, I will definitely practice.

Lala, I wondered the same thing.  If the phones go out in a storm, can Miss Casey just waltz out the door?

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: August 19, 2008, 12:48:28 PM »

Cell phone PINGS can be very misleading as to location.
Yes I just got off the phone with mine ,they charged  me for being in Canada when in fact we were in Maine.

lol...nothing like taking a vacation you never took!!! 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: August 19, 2008, 12:48:46 PM »

I just called the Orange County Clerk's office. I got a recorded message that due to the threats of tropical storm Fay THEIR OFFICE IS CLOSED TODAY!

I don't think she'll be getting out today! Woo Hoo! 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #249 on: August 19, 2008, 12:49:15 PM »

What happens to Casey's monitoring after she is out of jail if there is a power failure?  Is that dependent on something such as phone or power?  Just curious? 

I bet they have a back up power source.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: August 19, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »

Maybe they will give her a doggie shock collar too!!!  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: August 19, 2008, 12:52:25 PM »

I bet they have a back up power source.

If I understand correctly how my burglar alarm works, it works over the phone line but has a backup.

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: August 19, 2008, 12:52:32 PM »

Looks like Faye is going to be mowing right over Orlando tomorrow.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/78787.jpg

WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME!!!!

Where have you been??

And WHO gave you the night off???!! lol

LOL!

I hope this buzzard gets his 10 gallon hat blown right in the effin crick tomorrow!

I think everyone agrees this guy is full of bologna.

We're all in agreement on that one!   

John's my clinical director/therapist/non-related brother/dance and wreck partner/best friend/sleeping pillow/part-time roommate/travel companion/and as "lover" as any gay guy can be!  

Hey CBB thanks for the smile! I have some gay friends also, a couple, who are among my closest and best friends. They watch over me, and care about me when Im not sure anyone else on the planet does. They are wonderful at sharing, and showing affection. I am the last person anyone would expect to be included in the social circle of gay men because I am almost a recluse...I work at home doing medical transcription, and live pretty far out in the country...thus I dont get around much. I DO enjoy auctions and used to attend several regularly, which is where I met  "my two guys" and before long they just adopted me, and I will be forever grateful that they did. They say it was fate and I suppose it was.  When my air conditioning when out they had it replaced before I could even get the insurance check back and buy another. When a tree fell through my bedroom ceiling during a storm they had it repaired inside and out immediately after the insurance man came for inspection and wouldnt take the insurance money for payment. When the motor blew in my car I couldnt afford to have it fixed right away, I had to save for the repairs first. They would have none of that...they brought me their extra vehicle which I ended up having to use for quite a while. I could go on and on...but my point is...it's really neat to be able to say I love two men...hahaha

so glad you have two angels watching over you!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: August 19, 2008, 12:53:51 PM »

Maybe they will give her a doggie shock collar too!!!  ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

lol...ever felt one of those> It hurts!!! lol

Long story...my sister and I chased each other around with one...lol..all in good fun!!

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #254 on: August 19, 2008, 12:54:26 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was despirately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

WHY?  What was going on with that family that all of those calls went unanswered?  What are they leaving out of the story here?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: August 19, 2008, 12:56:14 PM »

Well, personally, I would love for her to try to run...should make for interesting TV. I mean, there is no way she can get out of the country and Deputy Dog and his nephew Tonto will take her down pretty fast.  She can run...but she can't hide...now...it's too late.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: August 19, 2008, 01:00:16 PM »

ok...now no one can get mad at me!!!

I am telling you...the bizarre IS possible...but unlikely!!

So here is where I am at.

Klaas...we talked the other day about the 16th. I can't remember the details...but from my short memory...George leaves about 3...Casey makes 1st phone call at 3:30? to George> My guess was to see if he had left the house

Shortly after the "cluster" of phone calls begin...time line was just too short to me for something to have happened the 16th.
Can we bring the timeline forward again.

Now PLEASE comment this time!!! lol

Casey HAD to have  had a babysitter!! Who..we don't know...but I don't believe for 2 years she was just driving Caylee around in a car while everyone thought she was working at Universal.

So she is pissed at Cindy and George...they are controlling her...she met a great guy she wants to give all of her attention to...so she drops Caylee off with some yahoo. She wants to get even with Cindy for controlling her..and she needs "a vacation"...and time to sucker Tony in.

I say this because it just seems implausible to me that  Caylee passes away on Mon, Tues, Wed or Thursday..and she is out living it up on Friday...that bothers me!!! Even the psychopath joran was frantic the next few days covering his tracks!!

So I still believe..she left Caylee with SOMEONE!!! with the intention of picking her up in a week or two later...after she got to Cindy...and after she got her man...and when she went to pick up Caylee...that is when she finds...that either Caylee disappeared with the babysitter...or she found Caylee dead...man that hurts to say that. THUS...no smell of decomp when George opens the trunk when he is looking for t=a tool...but smell of decomp when they find the car. So Casey goes to pick up Caylee...and finds her deceased...freaks...disposes of her and the car.

I am so sorry...can't remember who brought this up...but I do believe if Caylee had died by accident with Casey..she WOULD have called 911 right away...and would have hammed up the attention as the grieving mother.

Monkey Thoughts?

I agree no yelling at me please
 I just can't or won't believe that she is dead.
Someone has her.

I won't yell!! Us blondes have to stick together!! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: August 19, 2008, 01:01:40 PM »

You know I wouldnt mind going to the body farm when all is said and done.  I think about being buried, not too fond of that.  Cremated, yikes.  Body Farm, hmmm, do they little baby ducks and stuff?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2008, 01:01:45 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was despirately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

WHY?  What was going on with that family that all of those calls went unanswered?  What are they leaving out of the story here?

But she did the same on the 18th...not so sure her compulsive calling was out of the ordinary...we need more info

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #259 on: August 19, 2008, 01:02:04 PM »

Hi, AZGrama....OT, but I saw you inquired about the test thread last night and I didn't have it handy, so I thought I'd give it to you, now.  You can try a few practice 'quote' posts there, when time allows.  Quote button is on the top right corner of a post.  Just make sure you start your response after the previous
(it may make sense once you try & see it for yourself).  Here's the link:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1924.msg409995#new
[/quote]

Thanks again.  After reading all of these posts I have never noticed that stupid little quote button.  How dumb is that?

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.