April 20, 2024, 02:30:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388697 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #280 on: August 19, 2008, 01:28:48 PM »

What's a simm, siim, sim  card? I'm technologically impaired! 

Lol

It's a little card you put in the back of your phone, like a ID card..I have one in my phone and I have switched it back and forth at times, like if my phone goes dead or one time i dropped my phone and broke it you just take it out of the back and put it in the other phone and it works.

Too Kewel! I want one of those!!! See? This cage is just invaluable!!!

CBB...do u have a cell phone?

YES, I have a cell phone..............

CBB...oh great avatar genius...oh princess of the internet...did i MENTION..I know what a SIM card is? hahahahahah
Sorry...about as proud of that as my Monkey's 3 goals!!! hahahahha

hope you know I am teasing...and making fun of ME not YOU!! lol

BUT, little miss smarty pants --- Can you make a soccer player and his dog sit in a football stadium??? 

And this avatar queen has a long memory...............

WHAT????!!!!

lol

You just may have one upped me there!!! lol

Care to share that story???!!!!

oh my gosh CBB...I must have been tired last night...I swear I read it as a "soccer player and his dog SHIT in a football stadium"!!! 

I went back to see if you had told the story yet!!!

OH MY...ROFLMAO!!!

Somebody get ldstlou...............she's driving me NUTS!!   

I just caught a snippet of what Bounty Bob's philosophy is, and just had to say that he needs to share it with the authorities at Gitmo. If we had just given the terrorists there a manicure and bubble bath, we'd have had Osama Bin Laden a long time ago.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: August 19, 2008, 01:29:02 PM »

Today is day 65 for little Caylee of no hugs or kisses, and not safely tucked in bed at night!

Godspeed Caylee Marie!!

This post really got to me today.  My granddaughter lives with me and gets lots of kisses and hugs daily and many times she falls asleep with me.  I do not know how I would function if she were missing.  Her daddy is coming to Denver for a few days to spend some time with her and I'm dreading how quite and strange the house will be without her in it for four days.  My daughter and I have both cried about little Caylee and we squeeze Avery tight and promise to keep her safe.  She is a very young mother and is not able to raise her baby on her own yet, but I know that she would die for that baby, as would I.  This case makes no sense at all and it just breaks my heart.

breaks my heart too Sweetie.
Just keep praying!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: August 19, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »

What????? Invision, Your'e not leaving too are you?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #283 on: August 19, 2008, 01:29:40 PM »

You know I wouldnt mind going to the body farm when all is said and done.  I think about being buried, not too fond of that.  Cremated, yikes.  Body Farm, hmmm, do they little baby ducks and stuff?????

aaahhh!!! The thought of the smell gives me the willies!!

I think CSI did an episode on the Body Farm...a couple of the bodies found were not supposed to be there!! Remember that one?

I'd love to go...we can stay with BT.  Not that she lives on the body farm...but she knows where it is. OK, that didn't sound right, did it?  Rolling Eyes

lol...I think she would make us sleep in the  garage when we came home sticking!!!

Ever had your dog come home after rolling in something dead...YUCK!!!

Actually, I think I can top that one.  Two years ago I picked up two puppies that were tied in a big plastic garbage bag.  They had been thrown out to die...and there were two other pups that didn't make it.  OMG!  The smell was terrible.  When I got home I put them in the back yard and went inside to get the detergent and stuff for a bath...my dog in the house actually nipped me on the leg from the smell on my clothes.  I had to run out to get away.  All the dog could smell was the horrible odor....I can relate to the smell for sure.  It took two baths and a few flea dippings to get rid of the smell on them.  I forget how many times I bathed and washed those clothes...one trip in the washer didn't do it.  LOL  Happy to say they are thriving and happy now.  DD named them Puddin' and Buttercup...don't ask why she comes up with strange names for animals.  I just call them Pud Pud and Bitty Butt.  OK, that's my story for the day.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #284 on: August 19, 2008, 01:30:28 PM »

Sent to me by Hotping, thanks Hotping!  Looks like Casey has a regular drivers license with no restrictions and not a learners permit:

Says she is 21??AND AN ORGAN DONOR!!!Just to let everyone know I do not want any of her organs if I ever need a transplant...My MIL died suddenly of a triple aneurysm and we donated her organs it is a very emotional thing to go through...Especially when you receive letters from the other families..But, I still wouldnt want Casey's.....

Kind of like "The Bad Seed," huh?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #285 on: August 19, 2008, 01:30:33 PM »

Mrs. Kub, the DNA can also be replicated - I didn't post that info, because it will make everyone's eyes glaze over.

if the sample is very very small - too small for multiple DNA checks, it can be replicated to ensure they have enough material to do quite a few test and rule out an error on the first test.

that could be a reason why it seems to be taking longer.

But it's been more than 30 days.... And they sent a sample to the Body Farm

I still think they are waiting to drop that bomb of murder 1 on Casey. The psychological tearing down of someone is nothing new. I am sure they have DNA evidence, it's what it's telling them that I wanna know. And I am sure we will know soon. Thanx for the input Rob. Did they take soil samples from the backyard? Sorry, I cannot remember.
Cindy said the dogs alerted on George's blood, sweat, and tears..... Wasn't that an old musical group. More code talking.
Heeheheee

Peace Monkeys

I agree, they are simply waiting until the time is right.

I believe, 110%, they have Casey nailed.

I wish something would come out soon...I want Casey to fry...Hmm how many women are on Death row/executed in Florida??

Ummm I don't believe there are any women on death row in Florida at this time. The last woman on death row there was Virginia Larzelere, and she had her sentence commuted on August 1st 2008 to life in prison with the possibility of parole in 25 years.

Yes there is one white female currently on death row in Florida

Cole, Tiffany   J35212   WF   03/07/2008   1st dg mur/premed. or att.   07/08/2005   03/06/2008   12/03/1981   Duval

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/activeinmates/deathrowroster.asp

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #286 on: August 19, 2008, 01:31:17 PM »

Must you request to be removed from this forum?  If so, who do I address such a request to?

Hi Invision. Please stay.  You were right the other day about the Casey stuff.  That was a great catch. You have to stay to keep us on our toes.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: August 19, 2008, 01:31:19 PM »

What's a simm, siim, sim  card? I'm technologically impaired! 

Lol

It's a little card you put in the back of your phone, like a ID card..I have one in my phone and I have switched it back and forth at times, like if my phone goes dead or one time i dropped my phone and broke it you just take it out of the back and put it in the other phone and it works.

Too Kewel! I want one of those!!! See? This cage is just invaluable!!!

CBB...do u have a cell phone?

YES, I have a cell phone..............

CBB...oh great avatar genius...oh princess of the internet...did i MENTION..I know what a SIM card is? hahahahahah
Sorry...about as proud of that as my Monkey's 3 goals!!! hahahahha

hope you know I am teasing...and making fun of ME not YOU!! lol

BUT, little miss smarty pants --- Can you make a soccer player and his dog sit in a football stadium??? 

And this avatar queen has a long memory...............

WHAT????!!!!

lol

You just may have one upped me there!!! lol

Care to share that story???!!!!

oh my gosh CBB...I must have been tired last night...I swear I read it as a "soccer player and his dog SHIT in a football stadium"!!! 

I went back to see if you had told the story yet!!!

OH MY...ROFLMAO!!!

Somebody get ldstlou...............she's driving me NUTS!!   

I just caught a snippet of what Bounty Bob's philosophy is, and just had to say that he needs to share it with the authorities at Gitmo. If we had just given the terrorists there a manicure and bubble bath, we'd have had Osama Bin Laden a long time ago.

jeez...first you quaranteen me...now ya stick me in a cage...Like Rodney would say...NO RESPECT!!! 

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #288 on: August 19, 2008, 01:31:37 PM »

Does anyone think casey is covering up for someone else, like possibly George?  I'm not off my rocker, I have some reasons for asking. 

Personally, I think Casey is too selfish to cover for anyone but herself.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: August 19, 2008, 01:31:39 PM »

Lalas

You and DD have the biggest hearts of anyone I know.

I Stand With The Girl
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: August 19, 2008, 01:34:30 PM »

Yes, my posts are rarely responded to ...  I am just not a "regular".  I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and some of my thoughts or questions may seem "dumb" to the more experienced poster, however it is no fun, theorizing by myself.  I would prefer to have my name removed from this forum.  I just don't know if you just don't post anymore or if you must have your name removed.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #291 on: August 19, 2008, 01:35:03 PM »

I think Casey will enjoy all the pampering when she gets out.  It won't get her to talk, but they can try. 

I think I heard her attorney on Greta say that Casey has never said she KNEW where Caylee was.  Did anyone else hear that or was it Padilla that said that? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: August 19, 2008, 01:35:58 PM »

I'm not sure if there's something in the water or if it's a full moon.  I'm not removing anyone.  If people wish not to post here so be it.  I'm not in the habit of playing games.    
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: August 19, 2008, 01:36:19 PM »

Nancy Grace Show 8/18/08 (abt. 20 mins in)

Mark William, News Director WNDB, responds to question about car seat:

"As far as I know there was no baby's seat, that we know of, and it hasn't turned up in any of the consignment shops in the area, that police have reported.  So, we don't know what happened to the car seat even though Caylee's picture was taken, at one time, in a car seat.  That remains a mystery to us, tonight."

[verbatim, maybe]

Well that's very interesting.  WTH?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #294 on: August 19, 2008, 01:36:21 PM »

You know I wouldnt mind going to the body farm when all is said and done.  I think about being buried, not too fond of that.  Cremated, yikes.  Body Farm, hmmm, do they little baby ducks and stuff?????

aaahhh!!! The thought of the smell gives me the willies!!

I think CSI did an episode on the Body Farm...a couple of the bodies found were not supposed to be there!! Remember that one?

I'd love to go...we can stay with BT.  Not that she lives on the body farm...but she knows where it is. OK, that didn't sound right, did it?  Rolling Eyes

lol...I think she would make us sleep in the  garage when we came home sticking!!!

Ever had your dog come home after rolling in something dead...YUCK!!!

Actually, I think I can top that one.  Two years ago I picked up two puppies that were tied in a big plastic garbage bag.  They had been thrown out to die...and there were two other pups that didn't make it.  OMG!  The smell was terrible.  When I got home I put them in the back yard and went inside to get the detergent and stuff for a bath...my dog in the house actually nipped me on the leg from the smell on my clothes.  I had to run out to get away.  All the dog could smell was the horrible odor....I can relate to the smell for sure.  It took two baths and a few flea dippings to get rid of the smell on them.  I forget how many times I bathed and washed those clothes...one trip in the washer didn't do it.  LOL  Happy to say they are thriving and happy now.  DD named them Puddin' and Buttercup...don't ask why she comes up with strange names for animals.  I just call them Pud Pud and Bitty Butt.  OK, that's my story for the day.

How wonderful Lalas...not for the two that didn't make it...but for Puddin' and Buttercup.

I used to call my Monkey Puddin'. When he got older...he made me stop. lol

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #295 on: August 19, 2008, 01:38:04 PM »

Lalas

You and DD have the biggest hearts of anyone I know.

Thank you.  I feel it's my purpose to help some of these dogs and cats.  I know, the town thinks of me as the local humane society, but I just have a hard time not taking them. There is one other lady in town that does the same thing...she even took the third pup from that bag for me.  I forgot to mention that. Her name is Bitsy Boo Boo. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: August 19, 2008, 01:38:37 PM »

Invision, they dont always respond to me either because as I said, I have a rather warped sense of humor.  But we do read you and appreaciate all your thoughts.  Maybe you should just go shopping, have some lunch, say a liitle prayer and think about it.  Me, Im going to go have my nails done and have some barbeque.  Pass me a bib, Baby's hungry!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: August 19, 2008, 01:38:39 PM »

Yes, my posts are rarely responded to ...  I am just not a "regular".  I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and some of my thoughts or questions may seem "dumb" to the more experienced poster, however it is no fun, theorizing by myself.  I would prefer to have my name removed from this forum.  I just don't know if you just don't post anymore or if you must have your name removed.

Invision - I'm sorry you feel that way.  I believe you are wrong about people not responding to your posts but I can't stop you from leaving. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: August 19, 2008, 01:38:41 PM »

I'm not sure if there's something in the water or if it's a full moon.  I'm not removing anyone.  If people wish not to post here so be it.  I'm not in the habit of playing games.    

I don't understand asking to be removed without an explanation?!

Anyone can choose not to enter the cage. If your feelings were hurt, please let us know so we can fix the problem. We can't help if we don't know the problem!!!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #299 on: August 19, 2008, 01:39:06 PM »

Promised the wife I would mow the lawn and trim hedges this afternoon. I will try to keep from dripping DNA all over my yard.

Cindy said it smells like old pizza.

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.