April 24, 2024, 04:57:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388860 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: August 19, 2008, 01:58:26 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17233277/detail.html

Bounty Hunter, Bondsman Work On Getting Casey Anthony Out Of Jail
Mom Of Missing Girl Held On $500,000 Bond

POSTED: 1:02 pm EDT August 19, 2008
UPDATED: 1:27 pm EDT August 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A well-known bounty hunter and a bail bondsman continued on Tuesday to work toward meeting the bond requirements for Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl.

Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, have said they will post the $500,000 bond for Casey Anthony. Leonard Padilla will put up his own money to bail her out in an effort to find out what happened to Caylee Anthony, Local 6 News reported.

Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, is working with Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, who met with Casey Anthony late Monday night for about two hours at the Orange County Jail, Local 6 News reported.

Leonard Padilla told Local 6 News that a special phone line has been added the the home of Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, which is needed for an ankle monitoring bracelet.

Leonard Padilla and his team are working to clear up all of the bond conditions, some of which are undisclosed, currently preventing Casey Anthony's release from jail.

Local 6 News has crews at the Orange County Jail and will report immediately if Casey Anthony is released.

Leonard Padilla said last week that he is bailing Casey Anthony out to find out the truth about Caylee.

"We eat in the same room, sleep in the same room. After a while, these people feel better than sitting in a cell looking at the walls, and they will discuss things that they won't discuss with parents or anybody else," Leonard Padilla said.

Earlier, threats against the family if Casey Anthony leaves jail prompted Cindy Anthony to consider the use of a safe house.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything, but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

Over the weekend, Casey Anthony canceled a visit to see her brother, Lee, at the jail.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: August 19, 2008, 02:00:34 PM »

What????? Invision, Your'e not leaving too are you?????

Yes, my posts are rarely responded to ...  I am just not a "regular".  I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and some of my thoughts or questions may seem "dumb" to the more experienced poster, however it is no fun, theorizing by myself.  I would prefer to have my name removed from this forum.  I just don't know if you just don't post anymore or if you must have your name removed.

Invision, I have been posting at SM for over three years now, and feeling ignored is a common complaint. We've all felt that way more than once. I have enjoyed reading your posts here, and you seem to be a very intelligent person with some good thoughts on the case. I hope you continue to post here.

Invision, I've walked away before thinking I wouldn't post anymore, and as it turned out, I just needed a break. This is also my first forum, and it does take some getting used to, but I found I really missed it. If you just take the break, you can drop back in anytime, and we all hope you will!!

TO ALL - thanks for the kind words .... and I will be back (from time to time) to lurk .... I'm sure .... I get most of my "updates" here before they break on the news .... kudos to you all .... I'm not trying to sound like a spoiled brat and I AM NOT one to throw around "words as threats"  (I have more respect for myself than that) ..... I understand that every post can NOT be answered, and I respect that .... but I have not been able to pop in for awhile and had a specific question this morning (related to the case) and my greeting as well as my question went un-acknowledged.  (today is not the first time this has happened to me... it has on several other occasions throughout this case).  Then you read posts off the subject ... it gets discouraging .... and I am not one to "bug" and re-post my post .... I will NOT be a pest!

Again .... I mean no disrespect ..... but .... my family is not as interested in this case as I am ... (crime/forensics/blah,blah,blah is just not their cup of tea) and it is helpful to have others to speculate with, and bounce things off of ..... however when you dedicate time and try to participate and it goes un-answered ..... you might as well "mumble to yourself" around your own house ....   (and clean at the same time) 

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #322 on: August 19, 2008, 02:01:13 PM »

I usually threaten people when I want a response. Last night we finally addressed (Klaas, Thank you) a question that I had asked 2 days ago. I don't threaten Klaas,    but everybody else is fair game! She doesn't need me for avatars, and I need her for everything.

I spent a lot of time finding pink monkeys on a backpack that no one but me can see apparently, even after I colored them, but I know that they're there and not my imaginary friends. No one said "OH, CBB!, WOW! I see the monkeys now! Great job!" In fact no one said anything except that they don't think it's the same backpack because they didn't see any green in the one on the ground!   

That's ok, because I know that if that backpack turns out to be relevant I'm going to flaunt it! 

Stick around invision, it's a lesson in asserting yourself and we all need a little of that, as well as your insight in this case!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2008, 02:01:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17224628/detail.html

Casey Anthony Remains In Jail Despite Promises By Bounty Hunter

POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 18, 2008
UPDATED: 12:30 pm EDT August 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony remained in jail, Tuesday afternoon, despite a bounty hunter's efforts to free her.

With celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla in Orlando working out details to bail Casey Anthony out of jail, sources tell Channel 9 it could be at least Tuesday before she is released. If Casey is released, an associate of Padilla will live with her 24 hours a day, seven days a week, trying to get more information about missing Caylee Anthony. Meanwhile, Casey's attorney, Jose Baez visited her in jail Monday night.

Leonard Padilla, a bounty hunter who seeks the media spotlight, had said that he planned to post $50,000 of Anthony's $500,000 bond. Anthony is being held on charges related to the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Caylee was reported missing in June and Casey Anthony's reluctance to give straight answers to investigators has left deputies frustrated.

Padilla, who is from Sacramento, said coming to Orlando could be a win-win situation. In addition to getting national media exposure, he says he might even be able learn Caylee Anthony’s whereabouts.

"She's going to have to trust somebody or she's going to be sitting in jail for a long time, said Padilla."

There is no word when, or if, Casey Anthony will be bonded out. She will have to be fitted with an ankle monitor. Her attorney visited her in jail, Monday evening, but did not shed any light on the process.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 19, 2008, 02:02:40 PM »

Yes, my posts are rarely responded to ...  I am just not a "regular".  I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and some of my thoughts or questions may seem "dumb" to the more experienced poster, however it is no fun, theorizing by myself.  I would prefer to have my name removed from this forum.  I just don't know if you just don't post anymore or if you must have your name removed.

Invision ,

I also do not post often. I also do not always get a response when I do. If it is some thing I feel strongly about I will just do repeat posting until someone answers me. I also do that when I am just feeling aunry. LOL

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: August 19, 2008, 02:03:22 PM »

I usually threaten people when I want a response. Last night we finally addressed (Klaas, Thank you) a question that I had asked 2 days ago. I don't threaten Klaas,    but everybody else is fair game! She doesn't need me for avatars, and I need her for everything.

I spent a lot of time finding pink monkeys on a backpack that no one but me can see apparently, even after I colored them, but I know that they're there and not my imaginary friends. No one said "OH, CBB!, WOW! I see the monkeys now! Great job!" In fact no one said anything except that they don't think it's the same backpack because they didn't see any green in the one on the ground!   

That's ok, because I know that if that backpack turns out to be relevant I'm going to flaunt it! 

Stick around invision, it's a lesson in asserting yourself and we all need a little of that, as well as your insight in this case!

CBB - I'm not sure I see monkeys but I do see some sort of animal.  Now Kristin is saying it's pink Camo so I really don't know.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: August 19, 2008, 02:05:23 PM »

I think we're sort of like knowledge vampires around here. We read what others post and suck in what we can from those posts, then move on. If we know the answer to a question, we'll usually respond. If we don't know the answer, we assume someone else will answer it and keep refreshing the pages in our quest to feed our vampire appetites.

I guess sometimes we're just not as considerate of one another as we should be. 

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: August 19, 2008, 02:05:41 PM »

I'm not sure if there's something in the water or if it's a full moon.  I'm not removing anyone.  If people wish not to post here so be it.  I'm not in the habit of playing games.    

Klaasend ... it is not my intention to "play games" .... nor do I mean any disrespect to anyone on this forum.  This is my "first forum" and I do not know how it all works .... in searching through it, I did not see a way to remove myself as a poster.  I did not know if it was necessary to even do so or if your name could just hang in limbo and just not post.

If you don't wish to post here simply don't post.  Don't log in and post.  Pretend you don't have an account.  Nobody is forcing you to post or read here.  That said I have always enjoyed reading your posts and other than today, I believe I have responded to most of them.  Today I was busy and also ran to the store.   I cannot tell you the hundreds of times I've posted and never had a response. 

OK I just do not get...I am new here and I read all the stuff from yesterday and well I understand some are new to forums, but I still don't get it.I am not new to forums and honestly I love the SM forums. I have been on many where people just don't respond it is the nature of the beast sometimes people might not know what to type, how to phrase it, or might just not have an answer..My posts have not all been answered, but I do not expect every single post to get an answer.  Shoot do you know how many times my kids and husband ignore me..LOL

The SM forum is great to me because even if my post doesn't get answered I can read how you guys approach things and analyze them with different thoughts and views. And with each answer being it to my posts or others I feel I can educate myself on different ways of looking at things..I do not get upset when I do not get an answer, on the contrary I just get happy when I learn anything new from anyone.. Just my 2 cents...Besides it would be a little boring if everyone thought the same, then nothing would ever get solved...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: August 19, 2008, 02:05:42 PM »

aaahhhh...by the way...they DID look like monkeys..and you did a fabulous job bringing that backpack to life. I really WAS amazed!!

Then I kept thinking Cindy said that Caylee likes monkeys...so it really did strike me...so sorry I didn't mention it!!!

I think I was too busy having my tizzy-fit that no one was talking to ME!!! lol

Luv ya CBB!!

Heading to pool now..have a great day all!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: August 19, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »

Didn't someone in here say the backpack was turned inside out?  I know I read that...heard that or dreamed it. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: August 19, 2008, 02:07:17 PM »

CBB

I rarely see the things in photos that others do, so I don't usually respond to those posts. I studied those pics from top to bottom, and still couldn't tell you what's in them. I DO appreciate your hard work on them, though.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: August 19, 2008, 02:07:37 PM »

invision - I responded to quite a few of your posts, and enjoyed it.

I have been here since day one, actually day minus 9 when there was no forum and just a front page. That FP was murder on Tom who took all of the emails and transferred them to the comments section.

Now, I have had a few thousand post never responded to - it's just the way it is.

sometimes people log off and have their own lives to attend to.

sometimes people just don't know - If everyone responded to a post saying they don't know - it would be to page one hundred in the blink of an eye.

sometimes people are just thinking about the question and think it's intriguing, but can not put two and two together. It happens and no one should take offense to it.

sometimes people miss your post because the are horribly OT and talking about cats, dogs, cats with medical conditions, dogs with medical conditions, the events of the day, their kids - I could go on forever here. I just skip what doesn't interest me. Trust me - there are times when everyone is OT - and it's really not a big deal to most of us.

so I don't think anyone is purposefully ignoring you and I tried to give you a few reasons why.

I hope you have some idea how and why posts are not answered and it's not a personal slam against you - only Jack 

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #332 on: August 19, 2008, 02:08:05 PM »

Invision: I'm not really a regular either. We've all had posts that no one responds to; we've all made points that some other monkey made yesterday. I like to come here because I like the way the monkeys think and analyze cases, and stand up for victims' rights.

Everyone has something to contribute, from moderators to the regulars to the occasional posters like me. I've seen your posts before and have always found them interesting. Don't go.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #333 on: August 19, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »

CBB

I rarely see the things in photos that others do, so I don't usually respond to those posts. I studied those pics from top to bottom, and still couldn't tell you what's in them. I DO appreciate your hard work on them, though.

Speaking of Jack...oh never mind...I need to get busy. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: August 19, 2008, 02:09:56 PM »

CBB

Speaking of Jack...oh never mind...I need to get busy. 

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: August 19, 2008, 02:11:09 PM »

The more we discover about this case the more it makes me wonder. Remember I told you I had a dream while I was awake the other night. The dream was so confusing . I still think there is more to all this .

Shoot Mrs Kub did it say what the address was of the apartment Jesus Ortiz was living in. I wil check back later for an answer.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: August 19, 2008, 02:12:44 PM »

I'm not sure if there's something in the water or if it's a full moon.  I'm not removing anyone.  If people wish not to post here so be it.  I'm not in the habit of playing games.    

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11
« Reply #469 on: July 13, 2008, 04:15:43 AM »

I'm getting ready to go play a couple games then call it a night.  Don't let those at RU get to you, I know you won't!

Have a good night all!

you know I'm a ginormious ass 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: August 19, 2008, 02:14:49 PM »

Didn't someone in here say the backpack was turned inside out?  I know I read that...heard that or dreamed it. 

Someone I believe said they thought it looked inside out back on boraed 5..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: August 19, 2008, 02:16:28 PM »

invision  No one responds to me, you don't have dumb questions we all help in all ways. STAY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: August 19, 2008, 02:18:35 PM »

The more we discover about this case the more it makes me wonder. Remember I told you I had a dream while I was awake the other night. The dream was so confusing . I still think there is more to all this .

Shoot Mrs Kub did it say what the address was of the apartment Jesus Ortiz was living in. I wil check back later for an answer.

Yeah!!  I asked about that Ortiz guy a few pages back.  Did anyone answer me?  If not I will ask again if I can remember what I said.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.