April 25, 2024, 05:26:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388890 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #340 on: August 19, 2008, 02:19:41 PM »

When I think about Casey being released and going home to Cindy and George I have flashbacks of the OJ Bronco chase and all that media coverage.  Then I think after she is around Padilla for awhile maybe it will be more like Paris Hilton crying hysterically on the way BACK to jail.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: August 19, 2008, 02:20:26 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 19, 2008, 02:20:34 PM »

Rob - lolol    As I was typing it I was thinking someone like you would throw that in my face, ha ha ha ha ha 
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2008, 02:20:50 PM »

Didn't someone in here say the backpack was turned inside out?  I know I read that...heard that or dreamed it. 

I read/heard the same thing too, just don't remember where.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2008, 02:20:58 PM »

Hey BT & every one else.  I have been reading off and on and trying to do a little work.  I was swamped over the weekend and out yesterday so it seems like today has been nothing but catch up.

I sent my brother an email and told him to check in here.  I know he was somewhere in Ca. last week and not sure about this week.  I would be sending out a search team for him if my sister had not have told me she talked to him over the weekend.  His job keeps him way to busy for my taste!  I left him 2 messages over the weekend.  Waldo is easier to find than him. 

I think I am up to speed now.......
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #345 on: August 19, 2008, 02:21:04 PM »

O/T for Rob

Don't know if you've seen this yet.

http://www.searchingforbigfoot.com/

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: August 19, 2008, 02:22:11 PM »

When I think about Casey being released and going home to Cindy and George I have flashbacks of the OJ Bronco chase and all that media coverage.  Then I think after she is around Padilla for awhile maybe it will be more like Paris Hilton crying hysterically on the way BACK to jail.

::MonkeyWink::I was wondering what it would be like for her with LEE coming over for a visit..Something tells me she'd cry then..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: August 19, 2008, 02:22:35 PM »

If I was going to be watched like a hawk by someone...it would not be that guy.  He gives me the creepy crawlies. I get the feeling he's in it for the money.  Casey isn't going to talk unless she's drugged or her story is true. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2008, 02:22:38 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA

Jesus Ortiz went to school with Casey.  Casey has implied to her parents that Jesus may have been the father of Caylee.  Jesus died in a car accident in May 2007.  Jesus's family was unaware that Jesus could possibly be Caylee's father.  They are going a DNA test to determine if Jesus was Caylee's daddy.  No word on the results of that yet.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2008, 02:24:34 PM »

One more time....

Lalas, Jesus Ortiz was thought at one point to be Caylee's father. The Ortiz family denies that. Casey & Jesus went to the same high school and apparently knew each other but that's it. Jesus was killed in an auto accident which is why many people though that he could have been Caylee's father.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: August 19, 2008, 02:25:36 PM »

Rob - lolol    As I was typing it I was thinking someone like you would throw that in my face, ha ha ha ha ha 

we have FUN here 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: August 19, 2008, 02:27:08 PM »

O/T for Rob

Yeah, I saw it turned out to be a rubber costume, LOLOL 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #352 on: August 19, 2008, 02:28:12 PM »

Didn't someone in here say the backpack was turned inside out?  I know I read that...heard that or dreamed it. 

Hi all So I was all prepared for the hurricane...We didn't get a drop of rain here lol, they closed the schools, evacuated some people and NOTHING LOL
Better safe then sorry  

Yeah Lala that was me if you look at it you can see the tag at the bottom
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: August 19, 2008, 02:29:09 PM »

Caylee Anthony's Mom May Spend Yet Another Night Behind Bars

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony might not be getting out of jail Tuesday as expected after all, FOX News has learned.

Bailbondsman Tony Padilla, who flew in to Orlando from California to post Casey Anthony's $500,000 bond, said he could have secured her release Tuesday had he filed all the paperwork by 9 a.m.

But he didn't — and now, thanks to various procedural tie-ups, it's looking increasingly likely that the money won't be paid until about dinnertime Tuesday, he told FOX.

The delay will probably buy the 22-year-old brunette with wide eyes and a big smile another night in the slammer in Orange County, Fla.

Anthony remains a "person of interest" in the disappearance of her toddler daughter, who hasn't been seen for two months. The young mother described by friends and family as a habitual liar didn't report Caylee missing until about 30 days after she said she left her with a baby sitter who snatched her. Police have said they doubt that story.

Padilla arrived Sunday with his cowboy-hat-sporting, bounty hunter uncle Leonard Padilla to spring Anthony from jail — and, rumor has it, shoot a TV show.

"There's a reward out there; I'm not interested in the reward," Leonard Padilla told FOX News on Monday. "My only interest ... is to get that child back."

His interest might also be a reality program on the National Geographic Channel. There have been rumblings that the elder Padilla has gotten involved in Anthony's case to have material for the small screen.

Anthony is charged with child neglect and lying to authorities about her daughter's disappearance on or around June 16.

Padilla said her release from the Orange County jail can help give investigators more information as to the child's whereabouts.

"I feel that there is some humanity in that woman that would not allow her to kill that cute little girl," Leonard Padilla said. "I've just got to believe that."

He said he isn’t afraid of her running away.

“We’re not letting her out of our eyesight,” he said.

Leonard Padilla and a team of people will reportedly be guarding Anthony 24/7, and details of how they handle her are being worked out with her attorney, Jose Baez, FOX News has learned.

The Anthony family has also retained a spokesman named Larry Garrison, known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Garrison has interacted with the media about the disappearance in Aruba of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway and about the arrest of John Mark Karr after he falsely confessed to the murder of Colorado beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.

Police are investigating numerous theories about what happened to the child, including the possibility that she died accidentally, was killed or was kidnapped by a baby sitter, as Anthony has claimed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406301,00.html

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: August 19, 2008, 02:29:18 PM »

I forgot to add ...I usually sign in, in the morning and "read" and work.  So I am here, but not always right here.  If I am signed in after 5 pm, then I am at home and I am there, like really there.  Clear as mud right?  lol
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: August 19, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »

One more time....

Jesus Ortiz went to school with Casey.  Casey has implied to her parents that Jesus may have been the father of Caylee.  Jesus died in a car accident in May 2007.  Jesus's family was unaware that Jesus could possibly be Caylee's father.  They are going a DNA test to determine if Jesus was Caylee's daddy.  No word on the results of that yet.

I remember now.  I think I have asked this before...sorry.  So that means that Jesus Ortiz died owing this Zenaida person money.  And they petitioned the estate to pay it and all they got was what was left. 

OK, don't anyone throw anything at me...and I mean that!! 

What if this Zenaida is the person that has been watching Caylee?  What if she took Caylee thinking this was Ortiz kid?  I know, it's far fetched...I mean really out there.  But what if this is the same story Casey told to cover her rear in all this???  It would give credence to why Padilla believes her story....I know it's way out there...I am just pondering the possibility.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: August 19, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »

Also, Lala's, Ortiz was a college student and by all accounts a nice person and a smart guy with a bright future. I'm not saying that nice, smart guys never go slumming with skanky high school dropouts, but that just makes it less likely, in my opinion.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: August 19, 2008, 02:31:00 PM »

Is anyone watchin Foxnews I forgot who that guy is but he is cracking me up.??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #358 on: August 19, 2008, 02:31:22 PM »

Hi all So I was all prepared for the hurricane...We didn't get a drop of rain here lol, they closed the schools, evacuated some people and NOTHING LOL
Better safe then sorry 

Yeah Lala that was me if you look at it you can see the tag at the bottom

Yes!  It was you.  I remember it now.  So those were actually flowers and not monkeys?  Well, if it was inside out that could look like a monkey.  I can understand the confusion.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: August 19, 2008, 02:32:21 PM »

O/T for Rob

yes, I did and I am horribly disappointed. 

I was droolin' over the thought of a new exotic dinner item.

hmmmm bigfoot.

bigfoot in lobster sauce

Generals Tso's bigfoot

bigfoot ala king

buffalo'd bigfoot

guess I'll have to wait a little longer 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.