March 28, 2024, 10:36:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 387766 times)
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: August 19, 2008, 03:17:26 PM »

What????? Invision, Your'e not leaving too are you?????

Yes, my posts are rarely responded to ...  I am just not a "regular".  I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and some of my thoughts or questions may seem "dumb" to the more experienced poster, however it is no fun, theorizing by myself.  I would prefer to have my name removed from this forum.  I just don't know if you just don't post anymore or if you must have your name removed.

Hey invision!!  Don't go.  Listen buddy most of the time my post go unanswered. lol  I had to learn a long time ago not to let it bother me.  I'm one of the shy ones and don't speak up much, but I know what I know and I know that what I know is right. lol  We're all important.  Sometimes on these forums you must have thick skin.  That was the hardest thing for me to figure out. lol 

So don't make me tell Lala's Mom to get the pencils out on you.  She's just terrible ya know.

And keep in mind that many of us are multi-tasking and while it looks like we are logged in we are prolly doing other things.  I myself have become a master at multi-tasking since I came here looking for answers about Natalee.  I can do laundry, clean up da house, fix supper, read here, do my office work all at the same time. lol
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: August 19, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »

CBB, I am so proud of you, you learn fast.  Now you are the king of pings! 

(Sorry, queen of pings just doesn't have the same ring).   

You're a Poet & Don't know it - you rhyme every time

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: August 19, 2008, 03:18:08 PM »

Shoot Anyway the guy on Fox just said Padilla thinks he is Yosemite Sam and said "What is Casey going to look in his eyes and get hypnotized and say where Caylee is?""Or does he think he is going to take her to motel6 for a little **cough**cough**"

I can't see TV right now but that's rich!!!!

Maybe Yosemite Sam should tell Casey...
"Ya better say yer prayers, ya flea-bitten varmaint, I'm a-gonna blow ya to smithereenies!

She might think that is foreplay!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #403 on: August 19, 2008, 03:18:19 PM »

Jennifer34

If you're really there, would you please wave at me.

TY

I'm not Jennifer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...once.

Hee Hee.

I'm hoping she can get Metro to drop in and answer some cell phone questions for us.

Heh..heh...you rang??

HI!! Glad you could make it!!   

Metro, how reliable are pings and if a sim card were in two different phones, the ping wouldn't distinguish between them ,right? TIA!
Actually yes it can .. I worked for t-mobile for a few years.. there is different numbers and when the ping hits the tower, it gives the sim, and imsi numbers in the ping report..
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: August 19, 2008, 03:19:05 PM »

Ok...I'll try to be concise with this as I detest the term "cell phone pings" as it is an overused and very generalized statement as to what a cell phone (I'll refer to it as a mobile) does in a cellular phone network.

The general makeup of a cellular network has a MTSO (central switching office-traffic router), cell towers and mobiles. When a mobile is powered on it sends a message to the network that says "here I am" and the network does a validation of the mobile and it's account (active or not) if active then the mobile can place/receive voice or data calls, if not active (account unpaid) the mobile still can make calls to 911. While the mobile is on and registered on the network the mobile is constantly receiving messages and transmitting acknowledgments back to the network. Since the cell towers are place 1-3 miles away from each other it is easy to get an approximate location of the mobile. I forget the year but the FCC placed new mandates on all cellular service providers to be compliant with new 911 requirements for reporting the location of the mobile and made cell phone manufacturers place GPS radios into cellular phones that will report exact locations to around 100-500 meters approximately. This information applies to all cellular service providers regardless of technology ie. Verizon uses CDMA and ATT, T-Mobile use GSM-UMTS.

To answer the question about swtiching SIM cards from one phone to another it would not matter. The process of registering on the network, receiving messages and acknowledges still applies.

This is pretty general information so let me know what specific questions you may have. I'll try to stay online for as long as I can this afternoon.

metro

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: August 19, 2008, 03:19:30 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA

Jesus Ortiz went to school with Casey.  Casey has implied to her parents that Jesus may have been the father of Caylee.  Jesus died in a car accident in May 2007.  Jesus's family was unaware that Jesus could possibly be Caylee's father.  They are going a DNA test to determine if Jesus was Caylee's daddy.  No word on the results of that yet.

I remember now.  I think I have asked this before...sorry.  So that means that Jesus Ortiz died owing this Zenaida person money.  And they petitioned the estate to pay it and all they got was what was left. 

OK, don't anyone throw anything at me...and I mean that!! 

What if this Zenaida is the person that has been watching Caylee?  What if she took Caylee thinking this was Ortiz kid?  I know, it's far fetched...I mean really out there.  But what if this is the same story Casey told to cover her rear in all this???  It would give credence to why Padilla believes her story....I know it's way out there...I am just pondering the possibility.

I'm with you on this .

I did go here and do a search for that name ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO..Got a couple hits but I dont know how to bring over the results yet, other than in link form...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/BkgNamesSelect.aspx?SessionID=d8f60ca6-e3fe-47d7-8244-d28dfbd5748d

Sorry forgot I left out fernandez and just used rosado and got different result but it had fernandez in them...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #406 on: August 19, 2008, 03:21:03 PM »

hey..wasn't there also something on the initial report where Casey claimed the fake nanny had a room mate

I read this on a thread in the cage......  The officer that took an initial report made mention of that.. tiny mention..but it;s there

Raquel Farrell—Zenaida’s supposed roommate.

I believe in miracles!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: August 19, 2008, 03:21:47 PM »

Klaasend, your post page 2   you'll have to increase the page size to read it..... only about a sentence..
the officer kinda gave me the impression there was no 'nanny'  , the apt. was vacant for over 4 months, so therefore no mystery roomie??

no clue here as to all that jazz... but you Monkeys keep banging away... I've been reading for weeks.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: August 19, 2008, 03:22:09 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA

Jesus Ortiz went to school with Casey.  Casey has implied to her parents that Jesus may have been the father of Caylee.  Jesus died in a car accident in May 2007.  Jesus's family was unaware that Jesus could possibly be Caylee's father.  They are going a DNA test to determine if Jesus was Caylee's daddy.  No word on the results of that yet.

I remember now.  I think I have asked this before...sorry.  So that means that Jesus Ortiz died owing this Zenaida person money.  And they petitioned the estate to pay it and all they got was what was left. 

OK, don't anyone throw anything at me...and I mean that!! 

What if this Zenaida is the person that has been watching Caylee?  What if she took Caylee thinking this was Ortiz kid?  I know, it's far fetched...I mean really out there.  But what if this is the same story Casey told to cover her rear in all this???  It would give credence to why Padilla believes her story....I know it's way out there...I am just pondering the possibility.

I'm with you on this .

I did go here and do a search for that name ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO..Got a couple hits but I dont know how to bring over the results yet, other than in link form...

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/BkgNamesSelect.aspx?SessionID=d8f60ca6-e3fe-47d7-8244-d28dfbd5748d

Wasn't THE Jesus already dead at this point?
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: August 19, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

hey..wasn't there also something on the initial report where Casey claimed the fake nanny had a room mate

I read this on a thread in the cage......  The officer that took an initial report made mention of that.. tiny mention..but it;s there

Raquel Farrell—Zenaida’s supposed roommate.

supposed..yes
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: August 19, 2008, 03:23:11 PM »

I cant imagine having that guy sleep in your bedroom.  He looks like he smells like old pizza with anchovies!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 19, 2008, 03:23:26 PM »

Ok...I'll try to be concise with this as I detest the term "cell phone pings" as it is an overused and very generalized statement as to what a cell phone (I'll refer to it as a mobile) does in a cellular phone network.

The general makeup of a cellular network has a MTSO (central switching office-traffic router), cell towers and mobiles. When a mobile is powered on it sends a message to the network that says "here I am" and the network does a validation of the mobile and it's account (active or not) if active then the mobile can place/receive voice or data calls, if not active (account unpaid) the mobile still can make calls to 911. While the mobile is on and registered on the network the mobile is constantly receiving messages and transmitting acknowledgments back to the network. Since the cell towers are place 1-3 miles away from each other it is easy to get an approximate location of the mobile. I forget the year but the FCC placed new mandates on all cellular service providers to be compliant with new 911 requirements for reporting the location of the mobile and made cell phone manufacturers place GPS radios into cellular phones that will report exact locations to around 100-500 meters approximately. This information applies to all cellular service providers regardless of technology ie. Verizon uses CDMA and ATT, T-Mobile use GSM-UMTS.

To answer the question about swtiching SIM cards from one phone to another it would not matter. The process of registering on the network, receiving messages and acknowledges still applies.

This is pretty general information so let me know what specific questions you may have. I'll try to stay online for as long as I can this afternoon.

metro

TY Metro.

There was some discussion earlier that people near the Canadian border can get charged international roaming charges because the nearest cell tower is in Canada. So that's how it works - right? The mobile is picked up by the nearest cell tower to it? Sorry if this is a very simplistic question - I know next to nothing about how my cell phone works.

I Stand With The Girl
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: August 19, 2008, 03:25:35 PM »

metro

Thanks, Metro!

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: August 19, 2008, 03:27:01 PM »

I read this on a thread in the cage......  The officer that took an initial report made mention of that.. tiny mention..but it;s there

Yes. That was Raquel Farrell

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: August 19, 2008, 03:27:58 PM »

I read this on a thread in the cage......  The officer that took an initial report made mention of that.. tiny mention..but it;s there

Yes. That was Raquel Farrell

Smile

I believe in miracles!
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #415 on: August 19, 2008, 03:28:02 PM »

Subject ID       Full Name       Party Type       Status                
D-A    ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO    DEFENDANT    CLOSED          
P-A    JESUS ORTIZ    PLAINTIFF    CLOSED          

Disposition: ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
Disposition Type: DISMISSED AFTER HEARING
Disposition Date: 12/6/2007

Event Date    Event Time    Description         Location
12/13/2007    1115    TRIAL AGREEMENT    370 COURT ROOM
12/6/2007    1000    HEARING    370 COURT ROOM
10/31/2007    0830    ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION    120 MEDIATION ROOM

Docket Date    Defendant    Docket Entry
10/12/2007       TENANT EVICTION COMPLAINT W/EXHS
10/12/2007       CIVIL COVER SHEET
10/12/2007       CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
10/12/2007    000    INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED MARTINEZ, W 72
10/12/2007       20 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO (HANDED TO PLTF FOR SERVICE)
10/12/2007       SUMMONS ISSUED 5 DAY AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO (HANDED TO PLTF FOR SERVICE/MLD COPY TO DEFT)
10/19/2007       ANSWER WITH ATTACHMENTS
10/19/2007       DEPOSITED INTO REGISTRY
10/19/2007       REGISTRY OF COURT FEE
10/19/2007       20 DAY SUMMONS SRVD [10/16/2007] AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO
10/19/2007       5 DAY SUMMONS SRVED [10/16/2007] AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO
10/24/2007       ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION 10/31/2007 08:30 A.M.
10/29/2007       LETTER FILED FROM PLTF JESUS ORTIZ (WITH ATTACHMENTS) (FAX) (PRO SE)
10/31/2007       LETTER W/SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO JUDGE FROM PLAINTIFF
10/31/2007       PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO HAVE DEFENDANT DEPOSIT NOV AND DEC RENT
10/31/2007       TRIAL AGREEMENT & SCHEDULING CONF 12/13/2007 11:15 A.M.
11/7/2007       NOTICE SETTING HEARING * 12/06/2007 10:00 A.M.
12/4/2007       MINUTES HEARING
12/4/2007       DEFT'S CHANGE OF ADDRESS
12/6/2007       ROSADO'S(PRO SE)ANSWER
12/6/2007       ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
12/6/2007       ORDER DISBURSING FUNDS FROM REGISTRY, CC TO ACCTG IN 10 DAYS 12/20
1/9/2008       NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS (ZIP CODE) FOR ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO

View All Case Financial Details
Subject   Defendant   Assessment   Payment   
P001   JESUS ORTIZ   $80.00   $80.00   Defendant Details

Date       Party       Type       Amount       Description
10/12/2007    JESUS ORTIZ    Assessment    $80.00    EVICTION - RENT < $5000
10/12/2007    JESUS ORTIZ    Payment    $80.00    PAYMENT

Do you have a link where this came from, and did you send to the FL LE

The problem with this being our Jesus Ortiz is it was filed 10/12/2007, Jesus died 5/8/07.. In this Jesus is the Plantiff and Fernandes is the Defendant so Ortiz is sueing Fernandez.. Unless I just can't read legalize.. Which is totally possible.

Just my .02
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: August 19, 2008, 03:31:28 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17193405/detail.html

Eyewitness News Reveals Remote Area Where Casey Made Calls

POSTED: 5:11 pm EDT August 14, 2008
UPDATED: 11:26 am EDT August 15, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Woods and water are the perfect place to hide a body and the one place no one reported Casey Anthony ever visited until now. Channel 9 uncovered what could be a major break in the Caylee Anthony case.

June 17 is the day after little Caylee was last seen alive and it's the same date that Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport. From a satellite map the dense woods and ponds around the airport. The more information investigators get, the more locations come into the picture.

Channel 9 has learned that the day after Caylee disappeared, Casey was in a somewhat remote area just a few miles from the Anthonys' home. Channel 9 has learned documents show that, for some reason, Casey Anthony came to the area less than ten minutes and less than five miles from her parents' Lee Vista home. There are acres of woods and scrub and there's lots of water. By day, there's very little traffic that comes through the area and not much lighting at night.

Eyewitness News tracked Casey Anthony's location to an area near the Orlando International Airport.

Channel 9 has obtained maps showing how many AT&T cell phone towers there are in two key areas investigators are focused on. There are 15 cell towers within a ten mile radius of Caylee Anthony's grandparents' house, where Caylee's grandfather said he last saw her alive on the afternoon of June 16.

There are 37 AT&T cell phone towers within ten miles of the apartment where Casey said she last saw Caylee alive on June 9, sometime between 9:00am and 1:00pm when she dropped Caylee off with the babysitter on her way to work.

Casey lied about the date and the cell phone records are helping investigators find out what else Caylee's mother has lied about.

It's known that Casey had no job and that Caylee did not disappear on June 9. Caylee's grandmother had stuck with Casey's version about June 9 until detectives confronted Cindy Anthony with video she herself had taken of Caylee during a visit with her great-grandfather in Mount Dora on Father's Day, June 15.

"I couldn't remember going on father's day because I go almost every week but I don't take Caylee that often," Cindy Anthony said during Casey's bond hearing.

"Are you lying to investigators? Purposely misleading them?" WFTV reporter Kathi Belich asked Cindy on Thursday.

Cindy didn't reply verbally, but shook her head.

METRO  - see the article above. 
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: August 19, 2008, 03:32:34 PM »

metro

TY Metro.

There was some discussion earlier that people near the Canadian border can get charged international roaming charges because the nearest cell tower is in Canada. So that's how it works - right? The mobile is picked up by the nearest cell tower to it? Sorry if this is a very simplistic question - I know next to nothing about how my cell phone works.
Anytime BtGirl...

In the early days of cellular networks the border was an issue because the system selection (network acquisition) schemes were very simplistic. Now we have much more advanced system selection schemes so the border issue just does not happen now like it used to.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: August 19, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »

Klaasend, your post page 2   you'll have to increase the page size to read it..... only about a sentence..
the officer kinda gave me the impression there was no 'nanny'  , the apt. was vacant for over 4 months, so therefore no mystery roomie??

no clue here as to all that jazz... but you Monkeys keep banging away... I've been reading for weeks.

Thanks!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: August 19, 2008, 03:36:02 PM »

Anytime BtGirl...

In the early days of cellular networks the border was an issue because the system selection (network acquisition) schemes were very simplistic. Now we have much more advanced system selection schemes so the border issue just does not happen now like it used to.

Thanks again, Metro. By the way, if you still have an office near my MIL in the Twyford/Wokingham area, wave at her for me the next time you go by. 

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.