April 24, 2024, 10:24:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388871 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #440 on: August 19, 2008, 04:07:15 PM »

I think she was just playing the sympathy card.  She doesn't know who the father is so it's easier to say he died then to bring in 10 guys for DNA testing on Montel.

ITA.  She has no idea who  the "baby daddy" is.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: August 19, 2008, 04:08:51 PM »

Metro - good to see you. I hope you are hittin' them long and straight.

Dana - you are RAWKIN' lately. I have high standards for you and you never let us down. Keep up the great work. Maybe if a few in the MSM would follow your example - they might actually find out a thing or two and not rely on the posters and bloggers so much.

Lala's - I found all of Ortiz's files a few weeks ago after I came back from vacation, and doubled checked the date and Carpe provided me with the date of birth. He does a few items still pending even though he is dead. As I said earlier, their is a time frame for a creditor to file against a decedent. Once all claims are filed by the ending date, the estate is settled and all remaining proceeds are released to the primary beneficiary, should that person be alive. If not, it goes to the primary beneficiary's estate.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #442 on: August 19, 2008, 04:19:36 PM »

Ok...I'll try to be concise with this as I detest the term "cell phone pings" as it is an overused and very generalized statement as to what a cell phone (I'll refer to it as a mobile) does in a cellular phone network.

The general makeup of a cellular network has a MTSO (central switching office-traffic router), cell towers and mobiles. When a mobile is powered on it sends a message to the network that says "here I am" and the network does a validation of the mobile and it's account (active or not) if active then the mobile can place/receive voice or data calls, if not active (account unpaid) the mobile still can make calls to 911. While the mobile is on and registered on the network the mobile is constantly receiving messages and transmitting acknowledgments back to the network. Since the cell towers are place 1-3 miles away from each other it is easy to get an approximate location of the mobile. I forget the year but the FCC placed new mandates on all cellular service providers to be compliant with new 911 requirements for reporting the location of the mobile and made cell phone manufacturers place GPS radios into cellular phones that will report exact locations to around 100-500 meters approximately. This information applies to all cellular service providers regardless of technology ie. Verizon uses CDMA and ATT, T-Mobile use GSM-UMTS.

To answer the question about swtiching SIM cards from one phone to another it would not matter. The process of registering on the network, receiving messages and acknowledges still applies.

This is pretty general information so let me know what specific questions you may have. I'll try to stay online for as long as I can this afternoon.

metro

TY Metro.

There was some discussion earlier that people near the Canadian border can get charged international roaming charges because the nearest cell tower is in Canada. So that's how it works - right? The mobile is picked up by the nearest cell tower to it? Sorry if this is a very simplistic question - I know next to nothing about how my cell phone works.
Anytime BtGirl...

In the early days of cellular networks the border was an issue because the system selection (network acquisition) schemes were very simplistic. Now we have much more advanced system selection schemes so the border issue just does not happen now like it used to.

metro, I can email you my cell bills and show you how routinely it happens at the Canadian border from Buffalo NY. I haven't had 1 month in over a year that there wasn't some charge for roaming to Canada which should not have been there.
Well certainly it's possible......and particularly if you have an older device/mobile that does not have the capabilities of devices released in say the last 3 or so years. You did not specify either service provider or type of device that you have so there really isn't much information for me to go on. I'm not doubting what you say I'm stating generally that it is not as big a problem as it used to be.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: August 19, 2008, 04:20:15 PM »

Metro
I have a question. Can any cell phone ping off any tower or are they limited to their carrier's tower only?  You know, AT&T off a Verizon and so forth?  I know that's a dumb question...sorry...dumb cell phone person here.
Hi Lala's....

Since 98% of all phones come pre-configured from the phone manufacturers for specific carriers then a Verizon phone would only ping a Verizon tower. Likewise for ATT and the others.

Wow!  I didn't know that.  Thanks. 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #444 on: August 19, 2008, 04:21:32 PM »

Metro
I have a question. Can any cell phone ping off any tower or are they limited to their carrier's tower only?  You know, AT&T off a Verizon and so forth?  I know that's a dumb question...sorry...dumb cell phone person here.
Hi Lala's....

Since 98% of all phones come pre-configured from the phone manufacturers for specific carriers then a Verizon phone would only ping a Verizon tower. Likewise for ATT and the others.

unless they have roaming agreements between the two or three companies to share coverage and therfor provide better coverage for customers..

Another question...so there would be roaming charges associated with using another tower? TIA
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: August 19, 2008, 04:21:33 PM »

Thanks.  I was thinking the same thing...so how would this work about being deceased?  Does that mean that Ortiz was trying to obtain rent from Zenaida or the other way around?   I am not sure if this is anything valid, just trying to figure out the order here...who is suing whom and who gets the cash?  I understand the rent was $5,000 originally and it seems $80 was all that came of that.  So did this Zenaida person need more money and Casey knew this in some way and used it in her story?  I am still trying to figure out where Casey gets Zenaida and why Padilla thinks it's a credible story.  He may not be as skeptical as some of us and not do the research we do.

Also, how many months was this from his passing and could Casey have a secret life we don't know about...yet?  Maybe she was using his name. 

I don't think this has anything to do with our Jesus Ortiz. This is probably just another Jesus Ortiz. If you look the name up you get like 25 hits in the My Clerk DB.

Just my .02
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #446 on: August 19, 2008, 04:25:21 PM »

Gotta jet everybody...good to see you all and I'll try to log in tomorrow if schedule permits.

Rob - good to see you as well!! I had my Ping driver re-shafted longer and trued and now I'm getting an extra 30 yards on my drive Smile I love technology!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #447 on: August 19, 2008, 04:26:09 PM »

Thanks everyone.  I am still really confused.

So the SIM card holds all the answers.  We have no idea where the card is? 

Ortiz is probably not the right Ortiz, but could the Zenaida be the right one?  How would Caylee have this info and be able to weave her story to fit?  So Ortiz could not have been the father of Caylee?  We know this for sure?

Yep, I have the questions...you guys have the anwers...so get with it!!
missmaria1982
Scared Monkey

« Reply #448 on: August 19, 2008, 04:26:10 PM »

Metro
Hi Lala's....

unless they have roaming agreements between the two or three companies to share coverage and therfor provide better coverage for customers..

Another question...so there would be roaming charges associated with using another tower? TIA

no as long as they are still within their local calling area..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #449 on: August 19, 2008, 04:31:09 PM »

my personal observation -

Casey is a name dropper. She drops a name here and there to help her garner something, such as; sympathy, money, an alibi, a ride, a person to watch Caylee, etc. etc. etc.

Ortiz, Lewis, and the rest of the crew are nothing other than people Casey once knew and she remembered their names for a later date.

This crime is not going to be very complex even though it looks like it is on the surface because of the lying liars. Liars sure have a way of screwing up an investigation because it takes time to unravel all of their lies.

Throw out anyone who you feel is lying and do not take their word for anything.

That leaves a few people with no motive to lie and only tell the truth. Once you get there, it's easy to see who committed the crimes against Caylee and who is protecting Casey.

At the day of the case, and there will be an end, you will all shake your heads and say, that was confusing, but WHAT I EXPECTED.

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 19, 2008, 04:32:37 PM »

Metro
Hi Lala's....

Lalas,

I'm not Metro, but I can tell you this. I use my personal cell phone a lot when I travel on business. My plan has nationwide long distance included, so I never get charged a roaming charge in the US, regardless of where I'm calling from. However, I also have international long distance in my plan, and when I'm in England, I always get a roaming charge for calling home from over there.

Actually, I'm not really sure what that means, but I'm just saying....

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #451 on: August 19, 2008, 04:32:56 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA

Lalas, Jesus Ortiz was thought at one point to be Caylee's father. The Ortiz family denies that. Casey & Jesus went to the same high school and apparently knew each other but that's it. Jesus was killed in an auto accident which is why many people though that he could have been Caylee's father.
But Cindy stated on the Greta interview that Caylee's daddy had already moved on and started another family by the time Caylee was born.As far as I know Jesus had no other children.WHO had originally stated that Jesus was the daddy?Didn't Lee state that Caylee's daddy didn't even know he was the daddy?Does this whole family lie,lie,lie non stop or what?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #452 on: August 19, 2008, 04:40:10 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA

Lalas, Jesus Ortiz was thought at one point to be Caylee's father. The Ortiz family denies that. Casey & Jesus went to the same high school and apparently knew each other but that's it. Jesus was killed in an auto accident which is why many people though that he could have been Caylee's father.
But Cindy stated on the Greta interview that Caylee's daddy had already moved on and started another family by the time Caylee was born.As far as I know Jesus had no other children.WHO had originally stated that Jesus was the daddy?Didn't Lee state that Caylee's daddy didn't even know he was the daddy?Does this whole family lie,lie,lie non stop or what?

KaRmA - Cindy has given three different accounts of who the father is. She has no clue and it's easier for her to make up stories than to admit her daughter doesn't know. It probably is embarrassing.

Whoreldo busted her in the first two lies and then she cooked up another after that when she came up with the guy started another family.

Cindy is just flat out lying. Normally I wouldn't think this was anything, but since there are three documented lies - there must be a reason why she is lying.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #453 on: August 19, 2008, 04:43:54 PM »

One more time....

Jesus Ortiz went to school with Casey.  Casey has implied to her parents that Jesus may have been the father of Caylee.  Jesus died in a car accident in May 2007.  Jesus's family was unaware that Jesus could possibly be Caylee's father.  They are going a DNA test to determine if Jesus was Caylee's daddy.  No word on the results of that yet.

I remember now.  I think I have asked this before...sorry.  So that means that Jesus Ortiz died owing this Zenaida person money.  And they petitioned the estate to pay it and all they got was what was left. 

OK, don't anyone throw anything at me...and I mean that!! 

What if this Zenaida is the person that has been watching Caylee?  What if she took Caylee thinking this was Ortiz kid?  I know, it's far fetched...I mean really out there.  But what if this is the same story Casey told to cover her rear in all this???  It would give credence to why Padilla believes her story....I know it's way out there...I am just pondering the possibility.
Wait....when did Jesus die?I thought it was 5/07?When was he supposed to have rented this apartment.....10/07?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #454 on: August 19, 2008, 04:52:01 PM »

For all the people who think it is really KEWL to go out swimming & playing
in a storm or hurricane...

Mother Nature finally got even today.

This dude was out kite-surfing (against authorities recommendations) and the wind picked him up and flew him head first right into the side of a building.

You know, people rank on him a lot... but Darwin is still the friggin' MAN
in my book!

---

http://www.local6.com/weather/17229517/detail.html

Kite Surfer Dragged Through Streets, Into Building By T.S. Fay Waterspout
Man Critically Injured

UPDATED: 8:44 am EDT August 19, 2008

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: August 19, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »

not seeing this posted - Klaas did you grab this already?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,406301,00.html

Caylee Anthony's Mom Close to Jail Release
Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony is close to being released from jail.

A bail bondsman will likely deliver the $500,000 keeping Casey Anthony behind bars by dinnertime Tuesday.

But Tony Padilla, who flew in to Orlando from California to free Anthony, said she probably won't see the light of day until Wednesday morning.

Anthony remains a "person of interest" in the disappearance of her toddler daughter, who hasn't been seen for two months.

The 22-year-old mother described by friends and family as a habitual liar didn't report Caylee missing until about 30 days after she said she left her with a baby sitter who snatched her.

Police have said they doubt that story.

Padilla could have secured Anthony's release Tuesday had he filed all the paperwork by 9 a.m., he told FOX News. But he didn't — thanks to various procedural tie-ups.
Related

The delay will probably buy the young brunette mom with wide eyes and a big smile another night in the slammer in Orange County, Fla., he said.

Padilla arrived Sunday with his cowboy-hat-sporting, bounty hunter uncle Leonard Padilla to bail Anthony out of jail — and, rumor has it, shoot a TV show.

"My only interest ... is to get that child back," Leonard Padilla told FOX News on Monday.

His interest might also be a reality program called "Bounty Hunters" that he stars in on the National Geographic Channel. There have been rumblings that the elder Padilla has gotten involved in Anthony's case to have material for the small screen.

Anthony is charged with child neglect and lying to authorities about her daughter's disappearance on or around June 16.

Padilla said her release from the Orange County jail can help give investigators more information on where the tot might be.

"I feel that there is some humanity in that woman that would not allow her to kill that cute little girl," Leonard Padilla said. "I've just got to believe that."

He said he isn’t worried that Anthony will run away.

“We’re not letting her out of our eyesight,” he said.

Leonard Padilla and a team of people will reportedly be guarding Anthony 24/7, and details of how they handle her are being worked out with her attorney, Jose Baez.

The Anthony family has also retained a spokesman named Larry Garrison, known for his work on other high-profile cases.

Garrison has spoken to the media about the disappearance in Aruba of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway and about the arrest of John Mark Karr after he falsely confessed to the murder of Colorado beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey.

Police are investigating numerous theories about what happened to Caylee Anthony, including the possibility that she died accidentally, was killed or was kidnapped by a baby sitter, as her mother has claimed.

Click here for more on this story from MyFOXOrlando.com.

+++

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: August 19, 2008, 04:55:56 PM »

One more time....

Casey and Cindy just have different ways of saying the same thing.  They don't know who the daddy is.  The family might think they know, but again, their information comes from little miss pants on fire so they are just repeating the lies they've been told.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: August 19, 2008, 04:57:32 PM »

Rob - I don't remember if I posted it.  I did see it but figured that it's just more of the same cr** anyway, lol 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: August 19, 2008, 04:57:42 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I have been completely out of touch and this is the first time that I have seen the Caylee thread.  I am really impressed.  You guys are so great.  As soon as my life settles down, I will be back on a regular basis.  I have missed all of you.

SS
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 19, 2008, 04:58:25 PM »

For all the people who think it is really KEWL to go out swimming & playing
in a storm or hurricane...

Mother Nature finally got even today.

This dude was out kite-surfing (against authorities recommendations) and the wind picked him up and flew him head first right into the side of a building.

You know, people rank on him a lot... but Darwin is still the friggin' MAN
in my book!

---

http://www.local6.com/weather/17229517/detail.html

Kite Surfer Dragged Through Streets, Into Building By T.S. Fay Waterspout
Man Critically Injured

UPDATED: 8:44 am EDT August 19, 2008

Holy craps!  That was hard to watch!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.