April 26, 2024, 07:00:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388963 times)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: August 19, 2008, 05:27:43 PM »

Not to be off topic, but I DO have a potatoe launcher, well technically it is not mine but it is in my basement.  It would hurt to get hit by one of those I must say.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: August 19, 2008, 05:32:01 PM »

Fay Rages Into Hurricane, Slams Florida Again, Says New Path
Forecaster: 'I'm Afraid This Is Going To Be The Week Of Fay'

POSTED: 5:20 pm EDT August 19, 2008
UPDATED: 5:29 pm EDT August 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The National Hurricane Center's new projected path of movement for Tropical Storm Fay shows the storm strengthening into a hurricane on Wednesday in the Atlantic and them slamming into North Florida as a category 1 storm.

"We are going to have problems -- feeder band worries, tornado worries -- and we will have to worry about beach erosion," Local 6 meteorologist Tom Sorrells said. "This is not good for us at all. I'm afraid this is going to be the week of Fay."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: August 19, 2008, 05:32:15 PM »

I could be having a senior moment here, but does anybody else remember hearing this??  I thought Padilla said he was planning on staying with Casey for about a week and if she doesn't give up the info she can go back to jail.

Nope, I don't remember hearing that but I could have missed it I guess.
I remember he was planning to  stay a week.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: August 19, 2008, 05:32:42 PM »

Well, what do you do with a potato launcher????  Kill roaches?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: August 19, 2008, 05:33:42 PM »

I could be having a senior moment here, but does anybody else remember hearing this??  I thought Padilla said he was planning on staying with Casey for about a week and if she doesn't give up the info she can go back to jail.

So if she doesn't talk in a week..then she goes back. Is this like taking your shoes back for a refund after you wore them to the opera?  Rolling Eyes
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: August 19, 2008, 05:34:14 PM »

Hmmmm, I broke my cankle when I had my car accident.  Hurt like a m+++++++ ++++++++.  Hey SS, how is that 80 year house remodeling doin??? If you need any help, let us know....

Hey A-1,

Even with all of the recent craziness, I did manage to get some things done.  It's not as much as I had planned, but it's not bad considering the interruptions.  I even managed to spend a day in NYC with one of my best friends who was here from OKC.  I miss Oklahoma.  Is anyone good at brick walks?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: August 19, 2008, 05:35:22 PM »

So if she doesn't talk in a week..then she goes back. Is this like taking your shoes back for a refund after you wore them to the opera?  Rolling Eyes
[/quote         Yep, If the fat lady, doesnt sing.....

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: August 19, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »

I seem to remember him saying he would stay "about" a week also, cause I remember thinking it strange that he said "about" a week, can't remember where I heard him say it though...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #488 on: August 19, 2008, 05:36:07 PM »

I remember seeing or hearing that in the last few days AZGrama.I hope Padilla made Cindy and George sign a contract or something because what's to stop them from saying(after Casey is bonded out)"Oh chit,hey dude....you must have misunderstood us about that whole you living in our home thing.Sorry!"

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: August 19, 2008, 05:37:26 PM »

Hmmmm, I broke my cankle when I had my car accident.  Hurt like a m+++++++ ++++++++.  Hey SS, how is that 80 year house remodeling doin??? If you need any help, let us know....

Hey A-1,

Even with all of the recent craziness, I did manage to get some things done.  It's not as much as I had planned, but it's not bad considering the interruptions.  I even managed to spend a day in NYC with one of my best friends who was here from OKC.  I miss Oklahoma.  Is anyone good at brick walks?  My roomate is - Ill send him!! Haahah

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: August 19, 2008, 05:37:34 PM »

my personal observation -

Casey is a name dropper. She drops a name here and there to help her garner something, such as; sympathy, money, an alibi, a ride, a person to watch Caylee, etc. etc. etc.

Ortiz, Lewis, and the rest of the crew are nothing other than people Casey once knew and she remembered their names for a later date.

This crime is not going to be very complex even though it looks like it is on the surface because of the lying liars. Liars sure have a way of screwing up an investigation because it takes time to unravel all of their lies.

Throw out anyone who you feel is lying and do not take their word for anything.

That leaves a few people with no motive to lie and only tell the truth. Once you get there, it's easy to see who committed the crimes against Caylee and who is protecting Casey.

At the day of the case, and there will be an end, you will all shake your heads and say, that was confusing, but WHAT I EXPECTED.

I agree....we have only been privy to info full of lies. LE have much more, and hopefully a lot more truth. There are only 4 people IMO who have motive to lie. I'm banking on the remaining cast of characters to bring the truth. I'm trying to be optimistic.....

I agree on both counts except I dont know if any of them will ever admit the truth.I am almost positive Casey never will..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: August 19, 2008, 05:38:19 PM »

Hey A-1,

Even with all of the recent craziness, I did manage to get some things done.  It's not as much as I had planned, but it's not bad considering the interruptions.  I even managed to spend a day in NYC with one of my best friends who was here from OKC.  I miss Oklahoma.  Is anyone good at brick walks?

No, but I can boss anyone around and quite well I might ad. LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: August 19, 2008, 05:39:27 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17235638/detail.html

Red Tape Complicates Efforts To Free Casey Anthony

POSTED: 5:00 pm EDT August 19, 2008
UPDATED: 5:31 pm EDT August 19, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Despite the concerted efforts of a famous bounty hunter and a mysterious California bail bondsman, questions remain about whether or not she will be bailed out at all.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla arrived in Orlando with promises of freeing Casey by Monday. However, as of Tuesday she remained behind bars, and Orange County Corrections says Wednesday is the earliest she could be released.

Channel 9 has learned that Tampa-based Al Estes Bail Bonds is involved in efforts to release Casey from the Orange County jail. Their slogan is "We'll put your feet back on the street."

Casey's freedom from jail rests with a mysterious bail bondsman from California who does not want to show his face.

Sacramento bail bondsman Tony Padilla, whose bounty hunter uncle Leonard has been handling public and media relations related to Casey, told Channel 9 on Tuesday that completing a transfer bond from California to Florida is turning out more complicated than first expected.

Tampa bondsman Al Estes registered with the Orange County jail, last Friday, to handle bonds of up to $500,000. The paperwork documents a deal between Estes and the Padillas' Houston, Texas-based insurance company. There could be a snag involving Estes' insurance company.

"They need to make sure that the agent here in Florida was not {going to] be held responsible if something happened to the bond," explained Orlando bail bondsman John Vonachen.

Channel 9 also learned that the Padillas are trying to get a judge to add a global positioning system (GPS) ankle monitor to the terms of Casey's bond. This is to protect them even more against financial risk. As it is now, Casey would already have to wear an electronic proximity monitor if she is released.

Local bondsman John Vonachen is disgusted with the way the Padillas are handling the case. "They've taken the focus off of where it should be, and that's on Caylee. They've made a circus out of this," said John.

The Anthony family's emotions are running very high. During Monday night's edition of Nancy Grace, on CNN, Casey was called a punk. After the program, Casey's mother, Cindy Anthony, confronted the crew off camera.

We're also hearing that Al Estes could be backing out of the bond deal but we have not been able to confirm that through his company, and he has not returned our calls.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: August 19, 2008, 05:39:59 PM »

SS, I have a girl friend in Kansas City with a house like that.  It is all decorated in antiques.  Just beautiful.. She even has screen doors that creak when you go out on the porch.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: August 19, 2008, 05:41:29 PM »

I suspect I am not the only person worried Casey will run.  She has nothing to lose...either way she goes to jail. 
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: August 19, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »

Hey A-1,

Lala's, I can't construct a walkway out of pencils.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #496 on: August 19, 2008, 05:44:01 PM »

I remember seeing or hearing that in the last few days AZGrama.I hope Padilla made Cindy and George sign a contract or something because what's to stop them from saying(after Casey is bonded out)"Oh chit,hey dude....you must have misunderstood us about that whole you living in our home thing.Sorry!"

I can't believe Cindy is gong to let that happen.  Actually, is Padilla going to be the person to stay with Casey?  I thought they said it was a group of people.  One week??  That's hardly enough time to get your hair done and shop for new clothes.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: August 19, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »

Breaking News!!!!

I am meeting my future husband at 7 for a burger and a beer!!

No he does not know he is my future hubby yet!!!

I am working on that part!!! lol

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: August 19, 2008, 05:44:59 PM »

Hey A-1,

Lala's, I can't construct a walkway out of pencils.

No, but I can. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: August 19, 2008, 05:45:19 PM »

Leonard Padilla and his nephew are world renown Bounty Hunters and Bail Bondsman.

They are famous for some of the most intriguing and innovative ways to get a prime suspect to talk and reveal what they know.

Most will remember just last year when the Padilla boys traveled to Wazirstan, the tribal area in Pakistan.

This was consider insane by most in the Bush administration at the time. They were ordered not to travel to Pakistan by Condoleeza Rice in a formal letter from the State Department dated 4-12-2007. Padilla was quoted at the time as saying, "CondaSkeezer who?"

The Padilla boys set up base camp in the lawless region on the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan and quickly made alliances with some of the most heinous killers on the planet.

As reported on 3-20-2007, the reason for the mission was to coax a hidden Bin Laden out of his mountain cave lair.

The Padilla boys employed a host of delightful treats, which included; Doritos (goat flavored), a case of Butch Palmay (lemon essence fragrance, with conditioner built in), and a new satellite phone (equipped with anti CIA software).

Currently, Mr. Bin Laden has refused to meet with the Padilla boys until they up the ante to include at least one free trip to Aruba. The Padilla boys are considering that request.

Mr. Bin Laden was unavailable for comment.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.