April 16, 2024, 07:03:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388449 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: August 19, 2008, 05:46:01 PM »

I suspect I am not the only person worried Casey will run.  She has nothing to lose...either way she goes to jail. 

I think that would be hard for her to get away. Especialy with all the media camped out in front of the house.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #501 on: August 19, 2008, 05:46:26 PM »

Breaking News!!!!

I am meeting my future husband at 7 for a burger and a beer!!

No he does not know he is my future hubby yet!!!

I am working on that part!!! lol

Have a good time!  Remember you have to be in by midnight or you turn into a pumpkin.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #502 on: August 19, 2008, 05:46:44 PM »

I could be having a senior moment here, but does anybody else remember hearing this??  I thought Padilla said he was planning on staying with Casey for about a week and if she doesn't give up the info she can go back to jail.

Nope, I don't remember hearing that but I could have missed it I guess.
I remember he was planning to  stay a week.

I seem to remember him saying he would stay "about" a week also, cause I remember thinking it strange that he said "about" a week, can't remember where I heard him say it though...

Thanks monkeys, really thought I was loosing it.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #503 on: August 19, 2008, 05:47:36 PM »

I could be having a senior moment here, but does anybody else remember hearing this??  I thought Padilla said he was planning on staying with Casey for about a week and if she doesn't give up the info she can go back to jail.
I remember seeing or hearing that in the last few days AZGrama.I hope Padilla made Cindy and George sign a contract or something because what's to stop them from saying(after Casey is bonded out)"Oh chit,hey dude....you must have misunderstood us about that whole you living in our home thing.Sorry!"

I can't believe Cindy is gong to let that happen.  Actually, is Padilla going to be the person to stay with Casey?  I thought they said it was a group of people.  One week??  That's hardly enough time to get your hair done and shop for new clothes.
I don't think Padilla will be the one shacked up with Casey in her bedroom....lol....I thought I saw a young woman get off the plane with Padilla....so maybe she will stay at their home.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: August 19, 2008, 05:47:50 PM »

I'm not sure if there's something in the water or if it's a full moon.  I'm not removing anyone.  If people wish not to post here so be it.  I'm not in the habit of playing games.    

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey All Star

View Profile

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #764 7/11
« Reply #469 on: July 13, 2008, 04:15:43 AM »

I'm getting ready to go play a couple games then call it a night.  Don't let those at RU get to you, I know you won't!

Have a good night all!

you know I'm a ginormious ass 

I didn't realize what a handsome guy Rob is until I ran across this photo of him just now.

I don't think that ass is big enough...keep trying...going to write my name in my book now.

roflmao

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: August 19, 2008, 05:48:26 PM »

I remember seeing or hearing that in the last few days AZGrama.I hope Padilla made Cindy and George sign a contract or something because what's to stop them from saying(after Casey is bonded out)"Oh chit,hey dude....you must have misunderstood us about that whole you living in our home thing.Sorry!"

I can't believe Cindy is gong to let that happen.  Actually, is Padilla going to be the person to stay with Casey?  I thought they said it was a group of people.  One week??  That's hardly enough time to get your hair done and shop for new clothes.
I don't think Padilla will be the one shacked up with Casey in her bedroom....lol....I thought I saw a young woman get off the plane with Padilla....so maybe she will stay at their home.

LOL  Not what I meant exactly.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: August 19, 2008, 05:48:38 PM »

I think that we need to arrange for Casey to spend the evening with Urine.  The Alpoes can drive and we'll ask Freddy to record the event.  Maybe then she'd be willing to talk. I didn't just say that did I? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: August 19, 2008, 05:48:40 PM »

Breaking News!!!!

Have a good time!  Remember you have to be in by midnight or you turn into a pumpkin.

Little Monkey is coming along...I will be in before midnight!!

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: August 19, 2008, 05:48:53 PM »

I usually threaten people when I want a response. Last night we finally addressed (Klaas, Thank you) a question that I had asked 2 days ago. I don't threaten Klaas,    but everybody else is fair game! She doesn't need me for avatars, and I need her for everything.

I spent a lot of time finding pink monkeys on a backpack that no one but me can see apparently, even after I colored them, but I know that they're there and not my imaginary friends. No one said "OH, CBB!, WOW! I see the monkeys now! Great job!" In fact no one said anything except that they don't think it's the same backpack because they didn't see any green in the one on the ground!   

That's ok, because I know that if that backpack turns out to be relevant I'm going to flaunt it! 

Stick around invision, it's a lesson in asserting yourself and we all need a little of that, as well as your insight in this case!

CBB, I did see the monkeys too. I saw sock monkeys. I was just behind most of the day catching up and by the time I caught up was late last night. Same thing for today so I will jump ahead today.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #509 on: August 19, 2008, 05:49:39 PM »

Leonard Padilla and his nephew are world renown Bounty Hunters and Bail Bondsman.

They are famous for some of the most intriguing and innovative ways to get a prime suspect to talk and reveal what they know.

Most will remember just last year when the Padilla boys traveled to Wazirstan, the tribal area in Pakistan.

This was consider insane by most in the Bush administration at the time. They were ordered not to travel to Pakistan by Condoleeza Rice in a formal letter from the State Department dated 4-12-2007. Padilla was quoted at the time as saying, "CondaSkeezer who?"

The Padilla boys set up base camp in the lawless region on the border of Pakistan and Afghanistan and quickly made alliances with some of the most heinous killers on the planet.

As reported on 3-20-2007, the reason for the mission was to coax a hidden Bin Laden out of his mountain cave lair.

The Padilla boys employed a host of delightful treats, which included; Doritos (goat flavored), a case of Butch Palmay (lemon essence fragrance, with conditioner built in), and a new satellite phone (equipped with anti CIA software).

Currently, Mr. Bin Laden has refused to meet with the Padilla boys until they up the ante to include at least one free trip to Aruba. The Padilla boys are considering that request.

Mr. Bin Laden was unavailable for comment.

Hahahaha!!!!

Karma Is Coming

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: August 19, 2008, 05:51:55 PM »

Breaking News!!!!

Thank goodness I have been dying for some breaking news!And good news at that..Have fun and good luck!
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #511 on: August 19, 2008, 05:52:36 PM »

Hmmmm, I broke my cankle when I had my car accident.  Hurt like a m+++++++ ++++++++.  Hey SS, how is that 80 year house remodeling doin??? If you need any help, let us know....

Hey A-1,

Even with all of the recent craziness, I did manage to get some things done.  It's not as much as I had planned, but it's not bad considering the interruptions.  I even managed to spend a day in NYC with one of my best friends who was here from OKC.  I miss Oklahoma.  Is anyone good at brick walks?

No, but I can boss anyone around and quite well I might ad. LOL

Lala's, I can't construct a walkway out of pencils.

No, but I can. 

I wouldn't doubt that for a second!!!   
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: August 19, 2008, 05:53:33 PM »

Subject ID       Full Name       Party Type       Status                
D-A    ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO    DEFENDANT    CLOSED          
P-A    JESUS ORTIZ    PLAINTIFF    CLOSED          

Disposition: ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
Disposition Type: DISMISSED AFTER HEARING
Disposition Date: 12/6/2007

Event Date    Event Time    Description         Location
12/13/2007    1115    TRIAL AGREEMENT    370 COURT ROOM
12/6/2007    1000    HEARING    370 COURT ROOM
10/31/2007    0830    ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION    120 MEDIATION ROOM

Docket Date    Defendant    Docket Entry
10/12/2007       TENANT EVICTION COMPLAINT W/EXHS
10/12/2007       CIVIL COVER SHEET
10/12/2007       CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
10/12/2007    000    INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED MARTINEZ, W 72
10/12/2007       20 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO (HANDED TO PLTF FOR SERVICE)
10/12/2007       SUMMONS ISSUED 5 DAY AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO (HANDED TO PLTF FOR SERVICE/MLD COPY TO DEFT)
10/19/2007       ANSWER WITH ATTACHMENTS
10/19/2007       DEPOSITED INTO REGISTRY
10/19/2007       REGISTRY OF COURT FEE
10/19/2007       20 DAY SUMMONS SRVD [10/16/2007] AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO
10/19/2007       5 DAY SUMMONS SRVED [10/16/2007] AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO
10/24/2007       ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION 10/31/2007 08:30 A.M.
10/29/2007       LETTER FILED FROM PLTF JESUS ORTIZ (WITH ATTACHMENTS) (FAX) (PRO SE)
10/31/2007       LETTER W/SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO JUDGE FROM PLAINTIFF
10/31/2007       PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO HAVE DEFENDANT DEPOSIT NOV AND DEC RENT
10/31/2007       TRIAL AGREEMENT & SCHEDULING CONF 12/13/2007 11:15 A.M.
11/7/2007       NOTICE SETTING HEARING * 12/06/2007 10:00 A.M.
12/4/2007       MINUTES HEARING
12/4/2007       DEFT'S CHANGE OF ADDRESS
12/6/2007       ROSADO'S(PRO SE)ANSWER
12/6/2007       ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
12/6/2007       ORDER DISBURSING FUNDS FROM REGISTRY, CC TO ACCTG IN 10 DAYS 12/20
1/9/2008       NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS (ZIP CODE) FOR ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO

View All Case Financial Details
Subject   Defendant   Assessment   Payment   
P001   JESUS ORTIZ   $80.00   $80.00   Defendant Details

Date       Party       Type       Amount       Description
10/12/2007    JESUS ORTIZ    Assessment    $80.00    EVICTION - RENT < $5000
10/12/2007    JESUS ORTIZ    Payment    $80.00    PAYMENT

Do you have a link where this came from, and did you send to the FL LE

That's crazy to me it can't just be a coincidence

I am not sure I fully understand this one.

Jesus is the man that Casey went to high school with...passed away...and Casey says was the father of Caylee....is this correct?

He was either defendant or plaintiff in an eviction case with a ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO.

Is that a bit wild?

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #513 on: August 19, 2008, 05:54:39 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA

Lalas, Jesus Ortiz was thought at one point to be Caylee's father. The Ortiz family denies that. Casey & Jesus went to the same high school and apparently knew each other but that's it. Jesus was killed in an auto accident which is why many people though that he could have been Caylee's father.
But Cindy stated on the Greta interview that Caylee's daddy had already moved on and started another family by the time Caylee was born.As far as I know Jesus had no other children.WHO had originally stated that Jesus was the daddy?Didn't Lee state that Caylee's daddy didn't even know he was the daddy?Does this whole family lie,lie,lie non stop or what?

Casey and Cindy just have different ways of saying the same thing.  They don't know who the daddy is.  The family might think they know, but again, their information comes from little miss pants on fire so they are just repeating the lies they've been told.
Little miss pants on fire....lmao!
Da Wench,that was a good one.I think Casey is the joran in this case...think I'll call her Case-joranpimp from now on.

Yep, they're a match made in Hades, eh?

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #514 on: August 19, 2008, 05:54:41 PM »

LOL  Not what I meant exactly.
OH....I just re read your post Lala's and I think I get what you meant....you cannot believe Cindy would let a bonds person/bounty hunter/perfect stranger stay at their house right?
If so,I can't see that happening either.

Karma Is Coming

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: August 19, 2008, 05:54:54 PM »

Breaking News!!!!

Behave yourself and we want to hear all about it.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: August 19, 2008, 05:55:01 PM »

Breaking News!!!!

Thank goodness I have been dying for some breaking news!And good news at that..Have fun and good luck!

almost wrote it in red moving letters...lol...but though Klaas might kick my fanny for being O/T in red moving letters!!! lol

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: August 19, 2008, 05:55:37 PM »

CBB, I did see the monkeys too. I saw sock monkeys. I was just behind most of the day catching up and by the time I caught up was late last night. Same thing for today so I will jump ahead today.

I Stand With The Girl
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #518 on: August 19, 2008, 05:55:48 PM »

I think that we need to arrange for Casey to spend the evening with Urine.  The Alpoes can drive and we'll ask Freddy to record the event.  Maybe then she'd be willing to talk. I didn't just say that did I? 

Hi SS.....I hope you are doing good.You were missed.

Karma Is Coming

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: August 19, 2008, 05:55:59 PM »

Subject ID       Full Name       Party Type       Status                
D-A    ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO    DEFENDANT    CLOSED          
P-A    JESUS ORTIZ    PLAINTIFF    CLOSED          

Disposition: ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
Disposition Type: DISMISSED AFTER HEARING
Disposition Date: 12/6/2007

Event Date    Event Time    Description         Location
12/13/2007    1115    TRIAL AGREEMENT    370 COURT ROOM
12/6/2007    1000    HEARING    370 COURT ROOM
10/31/2007    0830    ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION    120 MEDIATION ROOM

Docket Date    Defendant    Docket Entry
10/12/2007       TENANT EVICTION COMPLAINT W/EXHS
10/12/2007       CIVIL COVER SHEET
10/12/2007       CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
10/12/2007    000    INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED MARTINEZ, W 72
10/12/2007       20 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO (HANDED TO PLTF FOR SERVICE)
10/12/2007       SUMMONS ISSUED 5 DAY AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO (HANDED TO PLTF FOR SERVICE/MLD COPY TO DEFT)
10/19/2007       ANSWER WITH ATTACHMENTS
10/19/2007       DEPOSITED INTO REGISTRY
10/19/2007       REGISTRY OF COURT FEE
10/19/2007       20 DAY SUMMONS SRVD [10/16/2007] AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO
10/19/2007       5 DAY SUMMONS SRVED [10/16/2007] AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO
10/24/2007       ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION 10/31/2007 08:30 A.M.
10/29/2007       LETTER FILED FROM PLTF JESUS ORTIZ (WITH ATTACHMENTS) (FAX) (PRO SE)
10/31/2007       LETTER W/SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO JUDGE FROM PLAINTIFF
10/31/2007       PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO HAVE DEFENDANT DEPOSIT NOV AND DEC RENT
10/31/2007       TRIAL AGREEMENT & SCHEDULING CONF 12/13/2007 11:15 A.M.
11/7/2007       NOTICE SETTING HEARING * 12/06/2007 10:00 A.M.
12/4/2007       MINUTES HEARING
12/4/2007       DEFT'S CHANGE OF ADDRESS
12/6/2007       ROSADO'S(PRO SE)ANSWER
12/6/2007       ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
12/6/2007       ORDER DISBURSING FUNDS FROM REGISTRY, CC TO ACCTG IN 10 DAYS 12/20
1/9/2008       NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS (ZIP CODE) FOR ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO

View All Case Financial Details
Subject   Defendant   Assessment   Payment   
P001   JESUS ORTIZ   $80.00   $80.00   Defendant Details

Date       Party       Type       Amount       Description
10/12/2007    JESUS ORTIZ    Assessment    $80.00    EVICTION - RENT < $5000
10/12/2007    JESUS ORTIZ    Payment    $80.00    PAYMENT

Do you have a link where this came from, and did you send to the FL LE

That's crazy to me it can't just be a coincidence

I am not sure I fully understand this one.

Jesus is the man that Casey went to high school with...passed away...and Casey says was the father of Caylee....is this correct?

He was either defendant or plaintiff in an eviction case with a ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO.

Is that a bit wild?

I thought so when I came across it....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.