April 25, 2024, 09:24:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388919 times)
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #560 on: August 19, 2008, 06:30:30 PM »

OOOOOOhhhh, BB, you think Casey is attractive???????  I think she is homely!!!!  Cindy is more attractive....

I think Casey has very cute features but I think she is ugly on the inside. 

Dodging the potato launcher...I think Joran has handsome features as well, but we all know he's really a monster.
Yes, Joran can look cute, but we know better.
ooops, I quoted weird. 
But yeah, Ted Bundy......and they said he was very charming as well.

***Love is stronger than death.***

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #561 on: August 19, 2008, 06:31:25 PM »

OOOOOOhhhh, BB, you think Casey is attractive???????  I think she is homely!!!!  Cindy is more attractive....

Yes I think she is very attractive. I can't help but think that Mr Padilla's benevolence has a whole lot to do with that fact. I don't think he would be as inclined to offer his assistance to this person....

http://tinyurl.com/66lgqb

I'm sure you're right!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: August 19, 2008, 06:31:31 PM »

Wenchie, what good will a DJ do her?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: August 19, 2008, 06:31:32 PM »

WHAT Cindy Through  Out  her pink nail polish

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: August 19, 2008, 06:33:48 PM »

Just could'nt stay away.....

I can't understand why the heck these bounty hunters are going to help Casey.  I know they are probably looking for publicity, but in this case isn't it bad publicity?  I really just don't get it.

Feels good to be back and caught up.

Maybe they're working on a pilot for their new unreality show.

I'm not huge on all the cop and bounty hunter shows, but the ones I like usually involve arresting and LOCKING UP THE SUSPECTS, not FREEING THEM.

This must be some new fangled strategy to reach the criminals already locked up... it must be an untapped market demographic.

hey that just me - I'm twisted

Maybe this convict is more appealing because she is attractive?
You are probably right Bleached.....I guess they say any publicity is publicity and considering the fact that this is such a high profile case, I guess the vultures just couldn't stay away.  It just sickens me that people will be making money off the disappearnce of this sweet baby.  And the thought of Casey getting to go home (no matter who's home it is) and have all of the common luxuries that she (in my opinion) has denied her own child, just infuriates me.  I mean, I am totally blown away that this is even a possibility.  I really cannot even wait to see what unfolds in the next few days.  I really don't think Casey will harm herself in any way.  She is way too self-centered for that, but I am wondering what little tidbits she will give these guys.  Probably not much.  More lies, i'm sure.  I wonder if we will ever really know what happened.

She's hoping a few BJ's will cover her bond and then she won't have to talk to them.  Sorry, crude, I know, but d*mn it she irks the you-know-what outta me!!
I don't find it crude at all.  I find it accurate!

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #565 on: August 19, 2008, 06:33:53 PM »

I think Casey has very cute features but I think she is ugly on the inside. 

Dodging the potato launcher...I think Joran has handsome features as well, but we all know he's really a monster.
Yes, Joran can look cute, but we know better.
ooops, I quoted weird. 
But yeah, Ted Bundy......and they said he was very charming as well.

Good looks and acting abilities...all the really good sociopaths have them.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 19, 2008, 06:34:01 PM »

kissyface wrote;

You are probably right Bleached.....I guess they say any publicity is publicity and considering the fact that this is such a high profile case, I guess the vultures just couldn't stay away.  It just sickens me that people will be making money off the disappearnce of this sweet baby.  And the thought of Casey getting to go home (no matter who's home it is) and have all of the common luxuries that she (in my opinion) has denied her own child, just infuriates me.  I mean, I am totally blown away that this is even a possibility.  I really cannot even wait to see what unfolds in the next few days.  I really don't think Casey will harm herself in any way.  She is way too self-centered for that, but I am wondering what little tidbits she will give these guys.  Probably not much.  More lies, i'm sure.  I wonder if we will ever really know what happened.

I agree, it makes me sick. I can only hope that her release is as successful as Scott Peterson's was.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 19, 2008, 06:35:22 PM »

I could be having a senior moment here, but does anybody else remember hearing this??  I thought Padilla said he was planning on staying with Casey for about a week and if she doesn't give up the info she can go back to jail.

Nope, I don't remember hearing that but I could have missed it I guess.

I heard him say that he'd find the kid within a week, but I didn't hear what would happen if he didn't.  I personally think he's a sexist pig, but maybe that's just me.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #568 on: August 19, 2008, 06:35:29 PM »

Wenchie, what good will a DJ do her?

Well, she can put on her blue dress and re-enact her night out on the 20th...

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: August 19, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »

I think the blue dress was out in the woods. 

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 19, 2008, 06:39:21 PM »

I could be having a senior moment here, but does anybody else remember hearing this??  I thought Padilla said he was planning on staying with Casey for about a week and if she doesn't give up the info she can go back to jail.

Nope, I don't remember hearing that but I could have missed it I guess.

I heard him say that he'd find the kid within a week, but I didn't hear what would happen if he didn't.  I personally think he's a sexist pig, but maybe that's just me.

it's not just you....there is no other way to take that stupid "nails done" comment.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #571 on: August 19, 2008, 06:39:43 PM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: August 19, 2008, 06:40:01 PM »

oops...just answered my own question.

Can't be the same Jesus right? I would think he was too young to own rental property.

Jesus was the defendant.  The rent money owed to the landlord could have been after he died and before his family could move his things out.  Until this case hit the news, I had never even heard of the name Zenaida.  Now it's everywhere.

Da wench ,, please go back and read again. Ortiz is the plaintiff , Zenaida is the one being evicted.

I also think sometimes when we confuse things it is us getting the info wrong and not the ones we are investigating. This part is not directed to any particular poster it is just a comment. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 19, 2008, 06:41:53 PM »

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: August 19, 2008, 06:42:14 PM »

Can't be the same Jesus right? I would think he was too young to own rental property.

Jesus was the defendant.  The rent money owed to the landlord could have been after he died and before his family could move his things out.  Until this case hit the news, I had never even heard of the name Zenaida.  Now it's everywhere.

Da wench ,, please go back and read again. Ortiz is the plaintiff , Zenaida is the one being evicted.

I also think sometimes when we confuse things it is us getting the info wrong and not the ones we are investigating. This part is not directed to any particular poster it is just a comment. JMHO

I realized my post was FOS right after posting it but got busy and didn't go back to correct myself.  Yes, Jesus was the Plaintiff.  Thanks for pointing that out. 

IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: August 19, 2008, 06:42:39 PM »

Ortiz was the PLAINTIFF.

Subject ID       Full Name       Party Type       Status                
D-A    ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO    DEFENDANT    CLOSED          
P-A    JESUS ORTIZ    PLAINTIFF    CLOSED    

Just my .02
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: August 19, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »

I can't believe Rob didn't comment on that handsome pic I posted of him. Hmmmpffff....pay a man a nice compliment and just get ignored for it. 

my ears are longer and my teeth whiter, but there was a striking resemblance.

exactly how I pictured you Rob...just kidding!!! lol

I don't think I'll break your eyes...

at least Klaas didn't say I did.. maybe she was just being kind..

Klaas met you???

Man..closest we came to Klaas is the back of her hair!!! lol

Lets post pictures of  the back of our heads that would be fun

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: August 19, 2008, 06:48:39 PM »

I can't believe Rob didn't comment on that handsome pic I posted of him. Hmmmpffff....pay a man a nice compliment and just get ignored for it. 

my ears are longer and my teeth whiter, but there was a striking resemblance.

exactly how I pictured you Rob...just kidding!!! lol

I don't think I'll break your eyes...

at least Klaas didn't say I did.. maybe she was just being kind..

Klaas met you???

Man..closest we came to Klaas is the back of her hair!!! lol

Lets post pictures of  the back of our heads that would be fun

I think mine would be entertaining as it seems to be spinning around "Exorcist" style.  This case does that to me.

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 19, 2008, 06:50:27 PM »

Well, do you look like your Avi, Kissy Face????  Blonde does, she's a looker!!!!

kissyface
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: August 19, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »

couldn't help myself!!!!

>>> bring Bri justice<<<
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.