April 25, 2024, 08:40:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388915 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2008, 11:21:56 PM »

Dana, if you are lurking, great show, as usual!!!

I am really tired, been spending too many late hours on here , so am gonna call it a night..
Prayers for Caylee....

I missed Greta was the family spokesperson on tonight ?

I didn't see Larry Garrison on Greta tonight but maybe I missed him?  I did see Baez and Padilla.

ok just curious
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2008, 11:24:19 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was despirately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

I know you do Klaas...but it bothers me she had the same kind of activity the 18th. I think it was just her pattern...I want to talk and I want to talk NOW!!! That is why it bothers me we only have the history of those 2 days. As deep as they have dug into this case...no one REALLy know Casey at all!!! imho

you know what else bugs the crap out of me...somehow I missed the discussion about the 40-45k on the credit cards. Can anyone bring that forward...was it just rumor or did Cindy mention it? I never figured out where it was coming from. And what was the time frame. Look...I am a single Mom with a little Monkey in private school...not hard to spend 45k raising a Monkey...but it IS if they the Monkey is 2 and you are getting free room and board and no utilities. no car payment, no health insurance, no car insurance,  and Grandma is buying clothes and food. What the heck was she buying. That is A LOT of money when you have no bills!!!!!

I keep screaming...we REALLY know SO LITTLE about Casey...it is crazy!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2008, 11:25:08 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was despirately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

Me too klaas..... and you know how I feel about that day....if I could see it any other way I surely would ...

why no answer to all those calls....regardless of the fighting or whatever with Casey, there is a 2 yr old baby to take care of....I would call my kids back ASAP. Caylee does not deserve this

I hope they feel guilt

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2008, 11:27:36 PM »

I know you do Klaas...but it bothers me she had the same kind of activity the 18th. I think it was just her pattern...I want to talk and I want to talk NOW!!! That is why it bothers me we only have the history of those 2 days. As deep as they have dug into this case...no one REALLy know Casey at all!!! imho

you know what else bugs the crap out of me...somehow I missed the discussion about the 40-45k on the credit cards. Can anyone bring that forward...was it just rumor or did Cindy mention it? I never figured out where it was coming from. And what was the time frame. Look...I am a single Mom with a little Monkey in private school...not hard to spend 45k raising a Monkey...but it IS if they the Monkey is 2 and you are getting free room and board and no utilities. no car payment, no health insurance, no car insurance,  and Grandma is buying clothes and food. What the heck was she buying. That is A LOT of money when you have no bills!!!!!

I believe it's in the original arrest document, I'll look for it...hold on. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2008, 11:30:03 PM »

What's a simm, siim, sim  card? I'm technologically impaired! 

Lol

It's a little card you put in the back of your phone, like a ID card..I have one in my phone and I have switched it back and forth at times, like if my phone goes dead or one time i dropped my phone and broke it you just take it out of the back and put it in the other phone and it works.

Too Kewel! I want one of those!!! See? This cage is just invaluable!!!

CBB...do u have a cell phone?

HEY!!! leave her alone!!

FINALLY!!! I know something someone else doesn't about technology...can I revel for one moment?! lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2008, 11:31:08 PM »

Me too klaas..... and you know how I feel about that day....if I could see it any other way I surely would ...

why no answer to all those calls....regardless of the fighting or whatever with Casey, there is a 2 yr old baby to take care of....I would call my kids back ASAP. Caylee does not deserve this

I hope they feel guilt

But she did the same on the 18th...that is what gets me. Did she do the same daily? We don't know!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2008, 11:32:16 PM »

I hope they feel guilt

I keep wondering if Casey left a message when they didn't answer! If so, what was it? I'm assuming they didn't answer because they were at work, but would think that Casey's phone records would reveal a returned call from her parents.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2008, 11:34:34 PM »

Lol

It's a little card you put in the back of your phone, like a ID card..I have one in my phone and I have switched it back and forth at times, like if my phone goes dead or one time i dropped my phone and broke it you just take it out of the back and put it in the other phone and it works.

YES, I have a cell phone..............
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was desperately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

I know you do Klaas...but it bothers me she had the same kind of activity the 18th. I think it was just her pattern...I want to talk and I want to talk NOW!!! That is why it bothers me we only have the history of those 2 days. As deep as they have dug into this case...no one Really know Casey at all!!! imho

Thanks Klaas.
One more thing.

I can't remember the date when George saw the trunk...and no smell of decomp...the 24th? Memory gone...lol

But lets say it was the 24th.

No smell of decomp in the car.

If Caylee had passed the 16th, 17th, 18th...there would have been SOME smell in the car...especially is she used the shovel to move Caylee or dirt where Caylee had been.

Could not have buried her in the back yard...I don't care what they say about the hits...do you have a dog? Anything dead within a 5 mile radius of your home and your sweet dog will come home smelling of it from rolling it in... ...and off to the groomers you go!! The Anthony's had a dog.

No one will talk to me about the partying Friday night!!! Come on!! joran is a damned sociopath...and yet we saw him sweating and covering his ass the nest day...I just don't see that with Casey!!

24th...Cindy has not seen her grandbaby in a few weeks and she is upset!!! Casey goes home for something...what?? But she is still very casual in going home...as if nothing is amiss...doesn't want George to look in the trunk because she has stolen his gas...but no body..no clothes..no backpack..and no decomp smell.

So in my mind...what ever went wrong...happened some time between the 24th and the 27th...and I believe in my heart...it involves=d a third person.
Your thoughts?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2008, 11:44:50 PM »

Lol

CBB...oh great avatar genius...oh princess of the internet...did i MENTION..I know what a SIM card is? hahahahahah
Sorry...about as proud of that as my Monkey's 3 goals!!! hahahahha

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2008, 11:45:50 PM »

Lol

CBB...oh great avatar genius...oh princess of the internet...did i MENTION..I know what a SIM card is? hahahahahah

hope you know I am teasing...and making fun of ME not YOU!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2008, 11:49:39 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was desperately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

I know you do Klaas...but it bothers me she had the same kind of activity the 18th. I think it was just her pattern...I want to talk and I want to talk NOW!!! That is why it bothers me we only have the history of those 2 days. As deep as they have dug into this case...no one Really know Casey at all!!! imho

Thanks Klaas.
One more thing.

I can't remember the date when George saw the trunk...and no smell of decomp...the 24th? Memory gone...lol

If Caylee had passed the 16th, 17th, 18th...there would have been SOME smell in the car...especially is she used the shovel to move Caylee or dirt where Caylee had been.

Could not have buried her in the back yard...I don't care what they say about the hits...do you have a dog? Anything dead within a 5 mile radius of your home and your sweet dog will come home smelling of it from rolling it in... ...and off to the groomers you go!! The Anthony's had a dog.

No one will talk to me about the partying Friday night!!! Come on!! joran is a damned sociopath...and yet we saw him sweating and covering his ass the nest day...I just don't see that with Casey!!

24th...Cindy has not seen her grandbaby in a few weeks and she is upset!!! Casey goes home for something...what?? But she is still very casual in going home...as if nothing is amiss...doesn't want George to look in the trunk because she has stolen his gas...but no body..no clothes..no backpack..and no decomp smell.

So in my mind...what ever went wrong...happened some time between the 24th and the 27th...and I believe in my heart...it involves=d a third person.
Your thoughts?

Just because George didn't mention a smell doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Also, if bodily fluids were left in the car but the body was long gone, the bodily fluids would continue to decompose and smell worse as time went by. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2008, 11:53:15 PM »

Lol

hope you know I am teasing...and making fun of ME not YOU!! lol

BUT, little miss smarty pants --- Can you make a soccer player and his dog sit in a football stadium??? 

And this avatar queen has a long memory...............
crazybabyborg
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2008, 11:55:10 PM »

Klaas wrote:

Just because George didn't mention a smell doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Also, if bodily fluids were left in the car but the body was long gone, the bodily fluids would continue to decompose and smell worse as time went by. 

I wondered about that! Glad someone finally addressed it!! Thanks, Klaas!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2008, 11:55:29 PM »

Thanks Klaas.
One more thing.

Your thoughts?

But if she passed on the 16th...by the 24th I would think it would smell pretty darned bad...Florida weather. I know everyone does not like George...but he was a cop...and I would think instinct would cause a knee jerk reaction if he smelled anything remotely like decomp. No matter what you say about George and Cindy...I believe they loved Caylee heart and soul...and if they had not seen Caylee..in what...15th through the 24th-ish..9 days...and he smelled decomp in the trunk...I would tend to think he would freak.

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2008, 11:57:55 PM »

ldstlou,  I am so jealous of your vast technical knowledge.  I can't even figure out how to quote on this board.  As far as a cell phone goes, we have one, but I can't figure out where the mouthpiece is!  LOL   Sim card??? I thought it had something to do with a role playing game...sim city, etc.  Duh!  How dumb do I feel!

Anyhow, good on ya.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2008, 12:01:28 AM »

Klaas wrote:

******Disclaimer - graphic example below********

I'm going to use an example and it will be a horrible one.  Please excuse me for doing this but I need to explain this somehow.

1.  I buy a roast beef at the grocery store and put it in my trunk.  It's wrapped in that butcher wrap.

2.  Something happens and I totally forget that it's in the trunk until the next day and it's seeped out of the butcher wrap.  I remove it and throw it away but don't have time to actually clean the carpet in the trunk.

3.  As the days go by the smell gets worse and worse until you can actually smell it inside the passenger area of the car.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2008, 12:02:26 AM »

ldstlou,  I am so jealous of your vast technical knowledge.  I can't even figure out how to quote on this board.  As far as a cell phone goes, we have one, but I can't figure out where the mouthpiece is!  LOL   Sim card??? I thought it had something to do with a role playing game...sim city, etc.  Duh!  How dumb do I feel!

Anyhow, good on ya.

It's ok, AzGrama. Are you happy with your avatar? Anything I can do for you? 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2008, 12:03:22 AM »

Klaas wrote:

From what I know about decomp..and I know little...other than the mouse that died in my glue trap one fall in my closet I forgot to check...whole nother story!!! YUCK!!! Had to throw away my favorite leather jacket...and every other coat I owned...oops....got side tracked!!

Sorry...had never had mice before...very traumatic fall for me!! lol

What I know about decomp...from my mouse experience and CSI and true crime shows...I would think from the 16th until the 24th...George would know.

I hope you know I am being honest...although humorous...only way for me to get through this without staying up all night...I am not trying to be obstinate...or cause problems...I am serious in that this really causes me problems with the theory that something happened the 16th or 17th. Hope you all know that!!!

AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2008, 12:04:41 AM »

CBB, love the avatar.  Thanks again.  I seem to remember reading that there is some place at this site that you can "practice" quotes, etc.  Is this true??

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.