April 25, 2024, 10:34:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388901 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: August 19, 2008, 07:20:29 PM »

BT on her wedding day.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: August 19, 2008, 07:25:05 PM »

Well my work day is done.  Catch you monkeys later.  I hope we have answers about Caylee soon.  She's on my mind all the time. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: August 19, 2008, 07:26:18 PM »

Bye Wenchie........

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 19, 2008, 07:26:54 PM »

Da wench 

I Stand With The Girl
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: August 19, 2008, 07:28:00 PM »

What BT said!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: August 19, 2008, 07:30:08 PM »

Anyone here have a websleuth account they can look something up for me?
Supposed to be here:
websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2489108

If that's not the 12th page you might need to go there. Something about Olga and Jesus.. I'm sure it's just that the family was trying to get administrative rights to his estate but I can't look it up from here for some reason.

This may already have been discovered but the Jesus Ortiz that may be Caylee's father is Jesus E Ortiz born 9/8/1986.
Maybe with this info, we can find if there is any relation in the family to a Zenaida.
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...0-98e269bd9cf6
on this link, you can see all of the case records for Jesus.
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...&CaseID=161276
on this link, you can see a Jesus A Ortiz and Olga Marquez were petitioning for Administration in May 2007 after the death of Jesus E Ortiz.
Not sure if this will help us at all, but I thought I'd post in case someone could find something based on more specific data on Jesus.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #606 on: August 19, 2008, 07:30:59 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA

hey Lala...not sure if anyone answered ya yet as i have a few pages left to catch up on but i didnt want you busting all yer pretty pencils in frustration so here goes...

Jesus Ortiz...went to the same high school as Casey...she had him as a friend on myspace...seemed to travel in the same circles...had lots of the same friends, etc...Rumor has it he may be the father of Caylee, however his family had no knowledge of either Casey or Caylee...it was mentioned that blood still is available from his car accident last year(He died in this crash last May) that could be used to do a paternity test..not sure if this has been attempted or not...there is however a picture on HIS myspace page that is labeled "sunshine" that looks an awful lot like our miss Caylee...

The Zenaida part...I thought was his sister?? Not sure on that completely...and not sure if there for sure was a connection between her and Casey/Caylee...I believe the document linked was the Probate of his estate that is still pending...it didnt list the address he was evicted from that i saw so no clue if that addy has any ties to the case or falls in the circle of probability as to where Caylee is now...But this could be where she pulled the Zenaida name out of the air..not a common name around these parts so she had to get it some where...

Hope that helps...

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: August 19, 2008, 07:34:55 PM »

Supposed to be here:

If that's not the 12th page you might need to go there. Something about Olga and Jesus.. I'm sure it's just that the family was trying to get administrative rights to his estate but I can't look it up from here for some reason.

This may already have been discovered but the Jesus Ortiz that may be Caylee's father is Jesus E Ortiz born 9/8/1986.
Maybe with this info, we can find if there is any relation in the family to a Zenaida.
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...0-98e269bd9cf6
on this link, you can see all of the case records for Jesus.
http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk...&CaseID=161276
on this link, you can see a Jesus A Ortiz and Olga Marquez were petitioning for Administration in May 2007 after the death of Jesus E Ortiz.
Not sure if this will help us at all, but I thought I'd post in case someone could find something based on more specific data on Jesus.

I pretty much posted the same thing. I came across an obit here: http://www.newcomernet.com/obituaries/obitsearch.asp?selected=4&ObitID=20113&EMSessionID=-1&Source=value

That confirms that Jesus A Ortiz is Jesus E Ortiz's (that casey went to school with) father, and that Olga Marquez is his mom. Jesus A appears to be the one that sued Zenaida Rosaro.

Just my .02
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2008, 07:35:17 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY: I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today -- now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, about a minute.

Do phone numbers go "no longer in service" that fast? I do not believe for one moment she got to speak to her daughter. Just another lie.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #609 on: August 19, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »

Here is the Obit. Jesus appears only to have one sister Olga.

http://www.newcomernet.com/obituaries/obitsearch.asp?selected=4&ObitID=20113&EMSessionID=-1&Source=value

Jesus E. Ortiz, age 20 of Orlando, passed away on Tuesday May 8, 2007. He was born to Jesus A. Ortiz and Olga I. Marquez in Humacao, Puerto Rico on September 8, 1986. He is survived by his parents and sister Olga M. Ortiz. Visitation will be held from 5-9PM on Monday May 14, 2007. Funeral services will be held Tuesday May 15, 2007 at Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal, Orlando. Interment will follow at Greenwood Cemetery, Orlando.

Just my .02
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: August 19, 2008, 07:45:10 PM »

Supposed to be here:

invalid user.. sorry.
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #611 on: August 19, 2008, 07:47:54 PM »

I'm sure I'll sound stupid here. But how do Puerto Rican Last names work? I know some spanish decenants use our convention
Firstname Lastname, then when you get married Firstname Lastname-Lastname.

Someone tried to explain to me in mexico they use:
Firstname GrandfathersLastname-FathersLastname.. So that how they do it in Puerto Rico? Or is it something else?

I found an Olga Ortiz-Martinez as a 99 alumni of Colonial High School, where Casey and Jesus went to school. And I'm wondering if this could be his sister. But why doesn't he use the Ortiz-Martinez hyphen??

Just my .02
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #612 on: August 19, 2008, 07:51:27 PM »

One more time....

I am still confused about this Ortiz fella...is he connected to Casey or not?  Was she spending time with him?  Is this where she came up with the name for the sitter?  Did she know that was his landlady?  What was he renting that belonged to Zenaida?  Am I reading it right, she died last year?  I need help on this one to get it straight. TIA

hey Lala...not sure if anyone answered ya yet as i have a few pages left to catch up on but i didnt want you busting all yer pretty pencils in frustration so here goes...

Jesus Ortiz...went to the same high school as Casey...she had him as a friend on myspace...seemed to travel in the same circles...had lots of the same friends, etc...Rumor has it he may be the father of Caylee, however his family had no knowledge of either Casey or Caylee...it was mentioned that blood still is available from his car accident last year(He died in this crash last May) that could be used to do a paternity test..not sure if this has been attempted or not...there is however a picture on HIS myspace page that is labeled "sunshine" that looks an awful lot like our miss Caylee...

The Zenaida part...I thought was his sister?? Not sure on that completely...and not sure if there for sure was a connection between her and Casey/Caylee...I believe the document linked was the Probate of his estate that is still pending...it didnt list the address he was evicted from that i saw so no clue if that addy has any ties to the case or falls in the circle of probability as to where Caylee is now...But this could be where she pulled the Zenaida name out of the air..not a common name around these parts so she had to get it some where...

Hope that helps...

Thanks. you helped me a lot.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: August 19, 2008, 07:55:29 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY: I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today -- now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, about a minute.

Do phone numbers go "no longer in service" that fast? I do not believe for one moment she got to speak to her daughter. Just another lie.

And this one is one that gets me

"But you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" Kristina asked.

"That I have no clue where my daughter is?" Casey Anthony said. "Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Why didn't she just say yes? She had to answer with a certain question?...So is she basically admitting to lying about everything else???
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: August 19, 2008, 07:56:59 PM »

Now let me get this straight....

Jesus A. is the father of Jesus of the Casey saga.  Now, Jesus A. is the person suing to obtain past due rent from a Zenaida....that could be where the name came from.  Not sure how, but it is beginning to seem that Casey and Jesus of the Casey saga had some dealings of some kind.  Could Zenaida really have been a sitter at one time or another and the Ortiz family didn't know it?  More curious by the minute...is it possible that this is the way Casey came to weave Zenaida in her story?  What are the odds? 

Someone correct me if I have this wrong....
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: August 19, 2008, 08:01:22 PM »

I'm sure I'll sound stupid here. But how do Puerto Rican Last names work? I know some spanish decenants use our convention

Firstname GrandfathersLastname-FathersLastname.. So that how they do it in Puerto Rico? Or is it something else?

I found an Olga Ortiz-Martinez as a 99 alumni of Colonial High School, where Casey and Jesus went to school. And I'm wondering if this could be his sister. But why doesn't he use the Ortiz-Martinez hyphen??

I found this article that tries to explain it, but it totally makes no sense to me. I have a friend from Puerto Rico who has tried to make me understand, but I can't wrap my head around it. 

http://www.dollarman.com/puertorico/surnames.html

I Stand With The Girl
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: August 19, 2008, 08:03:00 PM »

This is so confusing. DIL wanted to use my maiden name for middle name of their son. I discovered in doing genealogy it is hard to keep families straight anyway. LOL

I do want to point out one more time though it is Jesus Ortiz suing Zenaida. It may be his estate but it is Zenaida being sued for eviction. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: August 19, 2008, 08:05:15 PM »

And this one is one that gets me

"But you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" Kristina asked.

"That I have no clue where my daughter is?" Casey Anthony said. "Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Why didn't she just say yes? She had to answer with a certain question?...So is she basically admitting to lying about everything else???

If she had no clue where her daughter was, then how is George having anyone watched?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #618 on: August 19, 2008, 08:05:35 PM »

Cindy says she remembered Casey speak of a Zenaida 2 years ago....or something like that. This whole case makes me sick and dizzy  . So many lies from so many people who are suppose to love this child. The whole thing is sick and twisted.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #619 on: August 19, 2008, 08:05:42 PM »

Now let me get this straight....

Jesus A. is the father of Jesus of the Casey saga.  Now, Jesus A. is the person suing to obtain past due rent from a Zenaida....that could be where the name came from.  Not sure how, but it is beginning to seem that Casey and Jesus of the Casey saga had some dealings of some kind.  Could Zenaida really have been a sitter at one time or another and the Ortiz family didn't know it?  More curious by the minute...is it possible that this is the way Casey came to weave Zenaida in her story?  What are the odds? 

Someone correct me if I have this wrong....
OK,I think this is much more than a simple coincidence.Someone needs to get this info to the FL.LE
I wonder if LE has dug deep enough to discover this?They could find out which apartment building Zenaida was being evicted from,who knows where that could lead.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.