April 25, 2024, 02:12:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388881 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: August 19, 2008, 08:13:20 PM »

Now let me get this straight....

Jesus A. is the father of Jesus of the Casey saga.  Now, Jesus A. is the person suing to obtain past due rent from a Zenaida....that could be where the name came from.  Not sure how, but it is beginning to seem that Casey and Jesus of the Casey saga had some dealings of some kind.  Could Zenaida really have been a sitter at one time or another and the Ortiz family didn't know it?  More curious by the minute...is it possible that this is the way Casey came to weave Zenaida in her story?  What are the odds? 

Someone correct me if I have this wrong....
OK,I think this is much more than a simple coincidence.Someone needs to get this info to the FL.LE
I wonder if LE has dug deep enough to discover this?They could find out which apartment building Zenaida was being evicted from,who knows where that could lead.

It does appear to me to be more than mere coincidence. Now I am wondering, could Jesus have leased an apartment in his own name? Could he have let Zenaida move in for some reason?

His estate would want her out as quickly as possible to prevent any insurance being ate up with rent for someone else. JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: August 19, 2008, 08:15:56 PM »

Here is the Obit. Jesus appears only to have one sister Olga.

http://www.newcomernet.com/obituaries/obitsearch.asp?selected=4&ObitID=20113&EMSessionID=-1&Source=value

Jesus E. Ortiz, age 20 of Orlando, passed away on Tuesday May 8, 2007. He was born to Jesus A. Ortiz and Olga I. Marquez in Humacao, Puerto Rico on September 8, 1986. He is survived by his parents and sister Olga M. Ortiz. Visitation will be held from 5-9PM on Monday May 14, 2007. Funeral services will be held Tuesday May 15, 2007 at Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal, Orlando. Interment will follow at Greenwood Cemetery, Orlando.

Amy went to Puerto Rico did she bring Caylee with her anyway of finding this info out.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: August 19, 2008, 08:23:49 PM »

CASEY ANTHONY: I know who has her. I've tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today -- now from a number that is no longer in service. I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment, about a minute.

Do phone numbers go "no longer in service" that fast? I do not believe for one moment she got to speak to her daughter. Just another lie.

And this one is one that gets me

"But you are telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" Kristina asked.

"That I have no clue where my daughter is?" Casey Anthony said. "Yes, that is the truth. That is the absolute truth."

Why didn't she just say yes? She had to answer with a certain question?...So is she basically admitting to lying about everything else???

If she had no clue where her daughter was, then how is George having anyone watched?

Exactly right...So many lies and confusion...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #623 on: August 19, 2008, 08:24:25 PM »

OK no screaming at me ,but I think (hope)  Zenaida has Casey in  Puerto Rico

Casey was pissed at her parents and wanted  a time out but now  Zenaida doesn't want to give her back.

All this info is leading us to something. JMO

{{edit}} to add or do I need a time out cuz I'm nuts for holding on for an Alive Caylee
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:27:25 PM by Blonde » Logged

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #624 on: August 19, 2008, 08:28:28 PM »

Now let me get this straight....

Jesus A. is the father of Jesus of the Casey saga.  Now, Jesus A. is the person suing to obtain past due rent from a Zenaida....that could be where the name came from.  Not sure how, but it is beginning to seem that Casey and Jesus of the Casey saga had some dealings of some kind.  Could Zenaida really have been a sitter at one time or another and the Ortiz family didn't know it?  More curious by the minute...is it possible that this is the way Casey came to weave Zenaida in her story?  What are the odds? 

Someone correct me if I have this wrong....
OK,I think this is much more than a simple coincidence.Someone needs to get this info to the FL.LE
I wonder if LE has dug deep enough to discover this?They could find out which apartment building Zenaida was being evicted from,who knows where that could lead.

It does appear to me to be more than mere coincidence. Now I am wondering, could Jesus have leased an apartment in his own name? Could he have let Zenaida move in for some reason?

His estate would want her out as quickly as possible to prevent any insurance being ate up with rent for someone else. JMHO
The Zenaida moving in with Jesus part sounds very possible but then Jesus would have to have his name on the lease no?No.....hmmmm....Maybe Jesus the son was in charge somewhat of his father's apartment building?The son could have rented to Zenaida and then he died and Zenaida didn't pay her rent.....I just think these little branches of info are important....they somehow tie in with Casey.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: August 19, 2008, 08:30:07 PM »

I know my grandchildren now have passports and have for quite awhile but when the youngest was 3 months old DIL  took him to Germany with her passport plus his birth certificate.

This was before 911 . There have been so many changes since I doubt if you could do that now but not positive since passports have gotten so expensive.

Just read your last post Blonde while typing this. I so hope you are right and these things are leading us somewhere.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #626 on: August 19, 2008, 08:33:09 PM »

Here is the Obit. Jesus appears only to have one sister Olga.

http://www.newcomernet.com/obituaries/obitsearch.asp?selected=4&ObitID=20113&EMSessionID=-1&Source=value

Jesus E. Ortiz, age 20 of Orlando, passed away on Tuesday May 8, 2007. He was born to Jesus A. Ortiz and Olga I. Marquez in Humacao, Puerto Rico on September 8, 1986. He is survived by his parents and sister Olga M. Ortiz. Visitation will be held from 5-9PM on Monday May 14, 2007. Funeral services will be held Tuesday May 15, 2007 at Iglesia de Dios Pentecostal, Orlando. Interment will follow at Greenwood Cemetery, Orlando.

Amy went to Puerto Rico did she bring Caylee with her anyway of finding this info out.

Good question Blonde.I think all of Casey's friends need to be brought back in for questioning,especially her female friends.Casey MUST have given her GF's some hints or names on who Caylee's dad is....even if they are lies....they would still know if Jesus was one of those names or if Casey ever talked about Jesus before he died.Casey is an attention seeker,a drama queen,a bragger.....I think she bragged to her GF's.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: August 19, 2008, 08:35:13 PM »

It does appear to me to be more than mere coincidence.YES Now I am wondering, could Jesus have leased an apartment  in his own name? MAYBE Could he have let Zenaida move in for some reason? MAYBE

ME in BLUE

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: August 19, 2008, 08:36:53 PM »

Well I think they should also re question those at Universal as well as Kodak also the Sawgrass apartments.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: August 19, 2008, 08:40:28 PM »

Casey was pissed at her parents and wanted  a time out but now  Zenaida doesn't want to give her back.

{{edit}} to add or do I need a time out cuz I'm nuts for holding on for an Alive Caylee

I don't think your nuts just hopeful and optimistic that shows you have more heart than me...I always think the worst..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #630 on: August 19, 2008, 08:41:51 PM »

Zenaida maybe has told Casey .I will move away with Caylee if you report me.
 So she didn't JMO & HOPE

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: August 19, 2008, 08:41:54 PM »

It does appear to me to be more than mere coincidence.YES Now I am wondering, could Jesus have leased an apartment  in his own name? MAYBE Could he have let Zenaida move in for some reason? MAYBE

ME in BLUE

You will not believe what I thought when I first read this post. I thought Blue had copied my post. LOL Had me confused for a second.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: August 19, 2008, 08:43:18 PM »

No, you are not nuts. I was thinking along the same lines you are. I am trying to think of any scenario where this precious little girl is still alive.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #633 on: August 19, 2008, 08:44:15 PM »

Another night in jail for Casey Anthony
Last Edited: Tuesday, 19 Aug 2008, 5:49 PM EDT
Created: Tuesday, 19 Aug 2008, 5:49 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony, mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, remains behind bars in the Orange County jail as a bail bondsman continues to make arrangements to bail her out.

Tony Padilla is the bondsman posting Casey's bail. He is the nephew of Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla who is licensed in Texas. The Padilla’s flew from California to Florida Sunday to post Anthony's bond and will get assistance from a bondsman licensed in Florida.

It was expected that Anthony would be bonded out by Tuesday at the latest but Padilla says there is a problem with some paperwork. Anthony is being held on $500,000 bond on charges of child neglect, making false statements and obstructing an investigation. Police say she lied to them and didn't report her daughter missing for more than a month. Caylee Anthony, who turned 3 on Aug. 9, was reported missing in July.

Once Anthony is bonded out she will be driven home by the bail bondsmen and a bounty hunter. A member of Leonard Padilla Bounty Hunters’ staff will be moving into the Anthony home and staying with Casey who will be fitted with an ankle monitoring device.

Independent investigators find possible evidence

PHOTO GALLERY:  See what they found 
About the same time Casey Anthony canceled a scheduled Saturday morning visit with her brother Lee, some independent investigators discovered what they say could be evidence in the search for Caylee.

"We found some things in this area - blue jeans, size five from Express," Derrick Miller said.

PHOTO GALLERY: See what they found

Miller and others were searching just a few feet from the parking lot of the Econ Soccer Complex on Yates Rd.

"I found a couple of book bags, some other articles of clothing, some female clothing, a female shoe," Wyatt Locke said.

"We did find a few articles of children's clothing, yes," Locke added.

VIDEO: Possible evidence discovered by independent investigators

Orange County deputies came to the scene to gather the evidence, which may or may not be germane to the investigation.

"It could be nothing. It could be something. It could be from another case," Orange Co. Sheriff's spokesman Jeff Williamson said. "It could be kids who dropped them in the woods and lost them."
Coincidence? Maybe, but Locke says some of the clothes are size five. It was size five clothing that investigators removed from Casey's closet. Caylee's grandfather, George Anthony, also told detectives that the last time he saw the missing girl, she was carrying a backpack.
"Hopefully, if it does have anything to do with Casey or Caylee, it helps them find out what happened," said Locke.

Casey declining jail visit with parents, brother

Casey denied yet another visit with her brother Lee -- apparently at the advice of her attorneys.
Jail records shows Daniel Walsh and Gabriel Adams, part of Casey Anthony’s defense team headed by lawyer Jose Baez, visited the 22-year-old Friday evening for about two hours.
Allen Moore, Public Information Officer for the Orange County Corrections Department, said that while jail officials don’t ask inmates why they decline visits, a corporal reported that Casey said "I'm declining on the advice of counsel."
When asked by FOX 35 if Casey could simply block her family from visiting altogether, Moore said that she could – but hasn’t.
"If she chooses to she could issue an inmate request form saying ‘I wish I decline all future visitations for the time being,’ Moore said Saturday morning. “If she wanted to change that she could say ‘I want to resume visits from whoever.’ She has not done that."
Instead, Casey has rejected her brother and parents just hours before their schedule visits. Last week, she declined her brother as soon as he arrived at the jail.
However, Casey accepted a 9 a.m. video visitation with her parents on Thursday. After about 45 minutes, George and Cindy Anthony left the jail without speaking to reporters. But before entering the jail, George lashed out at a reporter who asked what he thought about theories that Caylee might be dead.
The next day, the Anthony’s hired high-profile spokesman Larry Garrison to handle their communication with the media.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=3.2.1
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 08:46:38 PM by Blonde » Logged

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: August 19, 2008, 08:48:02 PM »

I know my grandchildren now have passports and have for quite awhile but when the youngest was 3 months old DIL  took him to Germany with her passport plus his birth certificate.

This was before 911 . There have been so many changes since I doubt if you could do that now but not positive since passports have gotten so expensive.

Just read your last post Blonde while typing this. I so hope you are right and these things are leading us somewhere.

"U.S. CITIZENS may enter Vieques and Puerto Rico without a Passport. Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United States; therefore, immigration procedures are the same. You will need to show a government issued picture identification and/or birth certificate. "However, it is highly recommended that a U.S. Citizen be prepared to present documentation such as valid or expired U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, or Naturalization certificate to avoid delays. Exception—travel from Cuba, valid U.S. passport is required." Source: U.S. Customs and Borders Protection)"

http://www.viequestravelguide.com/vieques-vacation-entrance-requirements.html

I Stand With The Girl
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: August 19, 2008, 08:48:20 PM »

Anthony To Be Released Wed. Morning At Earliest

Bounty Hunter Did Not Arrive At Jail In Time

POSTED: 6:56 pm EDT August 19, 2008
UPDATED: 7:12 pm EDT August 19, 2008

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla did not arrive at the Orange County Jail in time to bail Casey Anthony out on Tuesday.Anthony has been held at the jail since July 16 on charges of child neglect and $500,000 bond. Her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, was reported missing on July 16.Padilla arrived in Central Florida on Sunday. He said he brought the $50,000 cash needed to bail Anthony out of jail.

Padilla told WESH 2 by phone that he had hit some snags in his plan, but did not specify.Jail officials said that since the bond money did not arrive by 4 p.m., Anthony will not be able to be bailed out on Tuesday.The earliest time now appears to be 8:30 a.m. Wednesday. A home confinement system still needs to be set up before Anthony could be released.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17236887/detail.html

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: August 19, 2008, 08:49:07 PM »

Maybe Casey stole the money from the parents, but maybe she hasn't spent it all yet and was going to use it to get away from the parents with Caylee before they filed for custody.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: August 19, 2008, 08:49:13 PM »

Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony's Mom, To Be Bonded Wednesday

Atlanta, GA 8/19/2008 09:52 PM GMT (TransWorldNews)

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year old Caylee Anthony, will likely be bonded out Wednesday. Anthony will remain in jail at least one more day.
On Friday, Orlando's WFTV reported that high-profile bail bondsman Leonard Padilla and his nephew, Tony Padilla, owner of the company, said by email that they will be flying to Orlando on Sunday to post a $500,000 bond on Monday for the release of Casey Anthony.
The Padillas spent nearly two hours meeting with Anthony's attorney Jose Baez at his office in Kissimmee on Monday. Anthony has been in protective custody, away from other inmates, for over four weeks.
Anthony is charged with child neglect and lying to authorities about her daughter's disappearance on or around June 16.
Anthony could have been released if Padilla had filled out all of the paperwork before 9 a.m. on Tuesday. However, that did not occur.
Leonard Padilla said Monday that Anthony intends to stay with her parents when she is released. The Anthony family is allowing one of his bounty hunter associates to stay with them in order to watch Anthony.
The Anthony family also hired high-profile spokesman Larry Garrison on Friday to answer questions from the media for the family. Garrison reached out to the family due to their high-profile case and his interest in missing children.
Garrison, the president of production company SilverCreek Entertainment, co-authored a book on the disappearance of missing Alabama teenager Natalie Holloway. Garrison was also a spokesman for the family of John Mark Karr, the man who gained notoriety for falsely confessing to the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.
Casey is the prime suspect in the case of her missing daughter after several lies to police about the whereabouts of Caylee. Police have called Casey a "pathological liar" and believe she knows exactly where Caylee is. Casey waited a month to report her then-2-year-old daughter missing.

http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsSt...d=56960&cat=14

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: August 19, 2008, 08:53:42 PM »

Thank you Blonde for bringing the article and update link.

I for some reason keep praying Caylee is alive so no I do not think it is nuts for anyone to wonder if we have all the info we need.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: August 19, 2008, 08:58:15 PM »

"U.S. CITIZENS may enter Vieques and Puerto Rico without a Passport. Puerto Rico is a commonwealth of the United States; therefore, immigration procedures are the same. You will need to show a government issued picture identification and/or birth certificate. "However, it is highly recommended that a U.S. Citizen be prepared to present documentation such as valid or expired U.S. passport, U.S. birth certificate, or Naturalization certificate to avoid delays. Exception—travel from Cuba, valid U.S. passport is required." Source: U.S. Customs and Borders Protection)"

http://www.viequestravelguide.com/vieques-vacation-entrance-requirements.html

Thanks BT for that information. Never even thought of that about Puerto Rico being a commonwealth of the US.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.