April 18, 2024, 05:01:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388622 times)
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: August 19, 2008, 09:02:52 PM »

I just found this not sure if anyone posted it already
If you search ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ it takes you to JESUS ORTIZ

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/

Edit to fix link
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 09:22:48 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #641 on: August 19, 2008, 09:08:31 PM »

Finally!!  What took you guys so long to get this?  I have been pestering everyone all day...man are my pencils down to nubs now...need to buy more.  This is why I have wondered about that lawsuit. 

Now, where is this Amy now?  Has she been on TV yet?  Why would Zenaida take Casey unless she kidnapped her?  I am a little fuzzy on those details.  Could it be true that he really is the father?  How does the family know he's not? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: August 19, 2008, 09:10:02 PM »

I'm not sure about this, but I thought Rob had worked out the lawsuit thing.  He's not here right now to ask.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: August 19, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »

I wonder if GP and GM were getting ready to take little Caylee away from Casey?  If Casey had met Zenaida before Jesus died and got to know her, could she have really had her sit for her during the day?  Where is this apartment they wanted her removed from?  I know, I have too many questions.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #644 on: August 19, 2008, 09:12:33 PM »

I could swear I read at some point that a Zenaida was somehow related to Ortiz - I want to say that it was either his stepmom or grandmother.

I still don't buy for a second that he was Caylee's father.  A girl who would steal from friends and her own parents wouldn't have passed up the chance to receive money (even if in the form of child support) from someone on a regular basis.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #645 on: August 19, 2008, 09:13:51 PM »

Blonde I can't get your last link to work.

Do you think there is any possibility that LE has also found all this info and are questioning themselves as to why some of it has not been investigated. Or maybe some of it has.

I doubt if this means anything at all but thought I would check on Raquel Farrell. None listed for Florida.

Raquel Farrell

2 Results  matching "Raquel Farrell, United States"
All results matching your search are displayed. To help you find exactly the right person, use the filtering and sorting tools. You can also view all results on a map by clicking the "Map View" tab. View Additional Help
List ViewMap View
Sort by:

Raquel Farrell

home

3104 Richardson St

Butte, MT 59701-4528

(406) 494-3463

Listing Details

Household: Ryan
      SPONSORED LINKS
      Lookup Background Info for Raquel Farrell.
      Get Identity Protection!
      Find High School Info on Raquel Farrell

%%ALTTEXT
      FREE camera phones from AT&T.

Make it easy for people to contact you on WhitePages.com

Learn moreAdd your cell
      Raquel Farrell

work

38 Summit Ave

Hackensack, NJ 07601-1263

(201) 343-6360

Listing Details

Job title: Office Manager

Company: Safwat Shaker Md

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: August 19, 2008, 09:16:12 PM »

I'm not sure about this, but I thought Rob had worked out the lawsuit thing.  He's not here right now to ask.

He's here...you just can't see him..he's invisible.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: August 19, 2008, 09:18:09 PM »

Finally!!  What took you guys so long to get this?  I have been pestering everyone all day...man are my pencils down to nubs now...need to buy more.  This is why I have wondered about that lawsuit. 

Now, where is this Amy now?  Has she been on TV yet?  Why would Zenaida take Casey unless she kidnapped her?  I am a little fuzzy on those details.  Could it be true that he really is the father?  How does the family know he's not? 

What better way  for Cindy to have Caylee to her self is not name a daddy . IMO  Zenaida knew this and when she had the chance she took her or Casey gave her to her.
Casey was pissed at Cindy so who knows.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #648 on: August 19, 2008, 09:21:05 PM »

Why is that name familiar?  Who mentioned her earlier today?  Farrell. 

OK, Jesus A. Ortiz is Jesus Ortiz father...and he was involved in a  lawsuit with a Zenaida Fernandez...the Ortiz family says that Jesus, Jr. is not the father of Caylee Anthony...but Casey says he is?  No paternity has been done to prove it either way?  Jesus is dead and the ongoing rumor was the father of Caylee was dead.  Where is this Zenaida now? 
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: August 19, 2008, 09:21:15 PM »

I could swear I read at some point that a Zenaida was somehow related to Ortiz - I want to say that it was either his stepmom or grandmother.

I still don't buy for a second that he was Caylee's father.  A girl who would steal from friends and her own parents wouldn't have passed up the chance to receive money (even if in the form of child support) from someone on a regular basis.

Flossy,

I do not believe Zenaida was related to Jesus Ortiz. Some posters confuse things and then it becomes the reality to someone else. This has happened a lot in this case. Just like me. I keep wanting Caylee to be found alive. I want to see Klaas put that found alive stamp on this forum. I am sure she would if this meant it was the truth.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #650 on: August 19, 2008, 09:22:36 PM »

I still don't buy for a second that he was Caylee's father.  A girl who would steal from friends and her own parents wouldn't have passed up the chance to receive money (even if in the form of child support) from someone on a regular basis.

Not if Cindy told her not too ,and they would support Caylee and Casey and they did.
Why share Caylee  with  another family they wanted her all to themselves.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #651 on: August 19, 2008, 09:25:01 PM »

Blonde
This could make sense if it was anyone but Casey.  Why would she not just tell LE what is going on?  She is an adult and it is her child.  She had every right to that child until she was deemed unfit. 

Could she and Zenaida have made a deal?  Then Zenaida decided to take Caylee and leave instead?  Maybe Zenaida really thought the Ortiz family was Caylee's relatives and she was angry about being evicted and took her. Maybe Casey is the reason she was evicted so she could live there in the apartment.  OK, I am grasping here...someone help me....
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: August 19, 2008, 09:25:22 PM »

Do you think there is any possibility that LE has also found all this info and are questioning themselves as to why some of it has not been investigated. Or maybe some of it has.

I doubt if this means anything at all but thought I would check on Raquel Farrell. None listed for Florida.

Raquel Farrell

All results matching your search are displayed. To help you find exactly the right person, use the filtering and sorting tools. You can also view all results on a map by clicking the "Map View" tab. View Additional Help
List ViewMap View
Sort by:

Raquel Farrell

home

3104 Richardson St

Butte, MT 59701-4528

(406) 494-3463

Listing Details

SPONSORED LINKS
      Get Identity Protection!

%%ALTTEXT

Learn moreAdd your cell
      Raquel Farrell

work

38 Summit Ave

(201) 343-6360

Listing Details

I can now either?

I think we need to look into this a different way look for an alive CAYLEE I just can't give up untill I have too.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: August 19, 2008, 09:26:22 PM »

Sam, I fixed Blonde's link.....Blonde, when you bolded the link the 'k' on myclerk got cut off. 

Guess if I was an efficient moderator I would have thought to bring the link here, but that didn't happen. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: August 19, 2008, 09:28:23 PM »

Here are some questions.

1.  COULDN'T CASEY GIVE CUSTODY TO ANYONE SHE WANTED?  Casey is the mother of Caylee.  The father is not known.  Couldn't Casey give custody of Caylee, permanently or temporarily, to anyone she wanted?  A parent does not have to go through a stint in jail or fake a kidnapping in order to give someone else custody of her child or to just allow someone else to keep the child indefinitely.  I don't see why some think Casey would secretly give Caylee to someone.  She could do it out in the open and not spend a day in jail.  And if she wanted to reject her mother as caregiver to Caylee, that would be a fine way to do it. 

2.  IF THE FATHER OF CAYLEE IS DEAD, AND HIS PARENTS ARE KNOWN, COULD THEY SUE CAYLEE IN CIVIL COURT FOR DEPRIVING THEM OF THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER, ETC.?  I do not know exactly what the charges would be...anything from child endangerment to murder, but it seems to me that if the Brown and Goldman families could sue OJ in civil court, the parents of the father could do the same to Caylee.  In fact, if they were so inclined, her own parents could do it, as next of kin to Caylee, too.  In a civil trial, Casey would have to take the stand, too.

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: August 19, 2008, 09:29:37 PM »

Raquel Farrell

List ViewMap View
Sort by:

Raquel Farrell

home

3104 Richardson St

Butte, MT 59701-4528

(406) 494-3463

Listing Details

SPONSORED LINKS
      Get Identity Protection!

%%ALTTEXT

Learn moreAdd your cell
      Raquel Farrell

work

38 Summit Ave

(201) 343-6360

Listing Details

I know this street in Hackensack.  It has large, old homes.  Many of them have been converted to doctor's offices because of the proximity to Hackensack Medical Center.  This would explain being the office manager for Safwat Shaker, MD.  I can't help with Butte, Montana.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: August 19, 2008, 09:30:00 PM »

Blonde,

Yeah! Yeah! 
I like your attitude.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: August 19, 2008, 09:30:41 PM »

Blonde
This could make sense if it was anyone but Casey.  Why would she not just tell LE what is going on?  She is an adult and it is her child.  She had every right to that child until she was deemed unfit. 

Could she and Zenaida have made a deal?  Then Zenaida decided to take Caylee and leave instead?  Maybe Zenaida really thought the Ortiz family was Caylee's relatives and she was angry about being evicted and took her. Maybe Casey is the reason she was evicted so she could live there in the apartment.  OK, I am grasping here...someone help me....

Could she and Zenaida have made a deal?  Then Zenaida decided to take Caylee and leave instead?  Maybe Zenaida really thought the Ortiz family was Caylee's relatives and she was angry about being evicted and took her.

YES this is what I hope

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: August 19, 2008, 09:33:55 PM »

Sam, I fixed Blonde's link.....Blonde, when you bolded the link the 'k' on myclerk got cut off. 

Guess if I was an efficient moderator I would have thought to bring the link here, but that didn't happen. 

Thanks again it's my long nails, and my new laptop , and a wireslee mouse  helppppI keep messing up 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #659 on: August 19, 2008, 09:34:50 PM »

Here are some questions.

1.  COULDN'T CASEY GIVE CUSTODY TO ANYONE SHE WANTED?  Casey is the mother of Caylee.  The father is not known.  Couldn't Casey give custody of Caylee, permanently or temporarily, to anyone she wanted?  A parent does not have to go through a stint in jail or fake a kidnapping in order to give someone else custody of her child or to just allow someone else to keep the child indefinitely.  I don't see why some think Casey would secretly give Caylee to someone.  She could do it out in the open and not spend a day in jail.  And if she wanted to reject her mother as caregiver to Caylee, that would be a fine way to do it. 

2.  IF THE FATHER OF CAYLEE IS DEAD, AND HIS PARENTS ARE KNOWN, COULD THEY SUE CAYLEE IN CIVIL COURT FOR DEPRIVING THEM OF THEIR GRANDDAUGHTER, ETC.?  I do not know exactly what the charges would be...anything from child endangerment to murder, but it seems to me that if the Brown and Goldman families could sue OJ in civil court, the parents of the father could do the same to Caylee.  In fact, if they were so inclined, her own parents could do it, as next of kin to Caylee, too.  In a civil trial, Casey would have to take the stand, too.

As I said, if this wasn't Casey it might make sense. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.