April 17, 2024, 10:11:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388593 times)
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: August 19, 2008, 09:40:55 PM »

Re the questions I posted above, Casey could give custody to someone else if she wanted or she could simply give permission for someone to keep Caylee for a while.  She does not have to go to jail to give someone custody or to allow someone to have her daughter.

If someone took her daughter and ran away, the person would have to have a reason.  Cindy said at one point that the sitter loved Caylee and wanted Caylee for herself.  If that is the case, Caylee would be in no danger of death or maltreatment. 

Later, Cindy switched her story, and so did Casey, to say that several people were involved and that not only Casey and Caylee, but the whole family, were in danger.  Hello?

If Caylee has been taken without Casey's permission, there can be just two possibilities.  The person wanted to have Caylee and raise her...or the person wanted to molest, harm, ransom, kill or whatever Caylee.

If the first case is true, Casey would need to notify police immediately so that they could get her daughter back from the sitter.  If the second case is true, Casey would not be able to go around acting normal, even if she decided not to notify police.  She would be trying to raise money or do whatever was necessary to get the child back.

Casey has said all along she knows who has the child.   If it were loving grandparents, there would be no problem and no reason to fear anything.  But if it is someone else, they have a reason for taking the child.  Either they want to sell her or molest her or something of that nature or they want something from Casey.

I think that is why the bounty hunter suspects that Casey, desperate for money, got involved with drug dealers, probably selling for them and maybe she owes them some money and took Caylee until she can get the money together.  How she could be out partying after that, I cannot say.  But stranger things have happened.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #661 on: August 19, 2008, 09:43:23 PM »

Hi ladies and gents -

nothing new I see. just re-hashing old news.

everyone is certainly free to believe what they will, and everyone is free to visit every website to see what they can glean.

The goal is the same - FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE.

it's all very sophisticated stuff ya know!

I don't think you will find anything that has not been posted before, but that is just my opinion.

This case is just a tad bit more complex than when Grande nailed Robert Arnette's balls to the wall, only because Robert didn't have the crew of liars that Casey does. But it's all the same. A liar killed someone they claimed to love.

It's not a total all out internet sleuthing campaign by everyone that has a computer that is needed. Really it's not.

the info has been found and looking at all of these connections is not going to bring Caylee home, really it's not, but if everyone wants to do that - well ok.

The info is with Casey and the DA.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN. Between 4 or so boards everything has been found.

We don't need to "Aruba" this case.

If someone thinks they are going to find that one internet clue - it would have happened already.

In fact, many clues have been found, but there will be nothing from the net that will do much more.

Tomorrow will reveal alot for everyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: August 19, 2008, 09:45:49 PM »

Can the mother of a child give another adult custody of the child without having to go through court procedures?
In: Custody    
Answer

No. Any baby born to a married mother is assumed by law to be the child of the husband.(no hubby) Which means the husband's rights in the child have to be legally given up as well as the mother's rights. And without the legalities it can be construed to be kidnapping, abandonment or even slavery.

There is no reason why they can't have the child live with you, as long as they have provided you gaurdianship papers to act in the child's behalf. But it does not relieve the mother and father (presumed or actual) from the responsibilities of providing maintenance and support for the child.

More Input

A parent(s) cannot award guardianship or custody to any person(s) without the consent of the court. The exception temporary custody which is 3 months or less where the agreement is made writing and contains all pertinent information, such as date the custodial care begins and ends, amount of support to be paid and in what terms, etc.

Guardianship is only awarded when both parents voluntarily relinquish their rights to the child and the court grants the TPR petition or the court permanently terminates the rights of both parents because of abuse or neglect.

http://wiki.answers.com/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
IMurSTAR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: August 19, 2008, 09:47:59 PM »

Blonde
This could make sense if it was anyone but Casey.  Why would she not just tell LE what is going on?  She is an adult and it is her child.  She had every right to that child until she was deemed unfit. 

Could she and Zenaida have made a deal?  Then Zenaida decided to take Caylee and leave instead?  Maybe Zenaida really thought the Ortiz family was Caylee's relatives and she was angry about being evicted and took her. Maybe Casey is the reason she was evicted so she could live there in the apartment.  OK, I am grasping here...someone help me....

Could she and Zenaida have made a deal?  Then Zenaida decided to take Caylee and leave instead?  Maybe Zenaida really thought the Ortiz family was Caylee's relatives and she was angry about being evicted and took her.

YES this is what I hope

Interesting tangent. But who is Zenaida to the Ortiz family and why would she be interested in Caylee? I know a rumor was going on that A Zenaida Gonzalez was Jesus A Ortiz's mom but that's not true we know his mom is Olga. So who is Zenaida?

And back when I still thought it possible that Caylee was taken by the babysitter I thought that it was more possible that the "nanny" was really the paternal grandmother. Only someone related could "keep" a child and not go to authorities. Expectially if they thought they where doing better by the child, by getting them away from this crazy family. Not to mention what better leverage than to give the baby to the "Other" grandparents. What could tick mom and pops off worse than that? Plus it answers the "why doesn't anyone know who the daddy is question". Maybe the mom and pops don't like the peurto rican boy so that's why his name isn't on the birth certificate.

Just my .02
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: August 19, 2008, 09:48:36 PM »

Why is that name familiar?  Who mentioned her earlier today?  Farrell. 

OK, Jesus A. Ortiz is Jesus Ortiz father...and he was involved in a  lawsuit with a Zenaida Fernandez...the Ortiz family says that Jesus, Jr. is not the father of Caylee Anthony...but Casey says he is?  No paternity has been done to prove it either way?  Jesus is dead and the ongoing rumor was the father of Caylee was dead.  Where is this Zenaida now? 

Lalas, Raquel Farrell was a name Casey mentioned to LE in the beginning. She said Raquel worked at TGIF as a hostess if I remember correctly. Fridays said they had no knowledge of this person.

I doubt if either of the ones I posted had any involvement what so ever.

Ok A crazy thought here. It would be interesting to  know where the DNA testing was done on Jesse G and Caylee? Could there be a Hackensack connection there?

Just a swinging with the tribe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: August 19, 2008, 09:51:11 PM »

o/t  has anyone heard from Des today?   I received 2 emails from her late last nite.  But when I called her today, she doesnt anwser.  Im just thinking about the storm going that way.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: August 19, 2008, 09:51:53 PM »

Casey has been described as a compulsive or habitual liar.  Those kinds of people lie as easily as they breathe.  They lie even when telling the truth is easier.  BUT they do not go to jail for no reason.  Casey is keeping something to herself, something very serious that could get her the death penalty or a very long prison sentence.  I don't think for a minute she has been sitting in jail for a month because the loving grandmother of Caylee's dad has the child and she does not want to tell anyone.  Caylee is probably dead.  If alive, she is being held by people who have a grudge against Casey.  Perhaps Casey stole from the wrong people.  Perhaps she agreed to traffic some drugs and somehow lost the payload or the cash.  Maybe she lied to someone who did not find it so amusing.  But whatever it is...it is very serious, and Caylee is in danger, if alive.  Casey may be a liar, may be weird, may be ditzy, etc., but she does not want to be in jail, and so far, she has found no way out of her problems.  Even if the bounty hunter bails her out, she is still in a heap of trouble, and it is such a dire situation, that she cannot repeat it to anyone, not even her parents.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: August 19, 2008, 09:52:34 PM »

I wonder if GP and GM were getting ready to take little Caylee away from Casey?  If Casey had met Zenaida before Jesus died and got to know her, could she have really had her sit for her during the day?  Where is this apartment they wanted her removed from?  I know, I have too many questions.

In the 911 call she (Cindy)mentioned getting custody

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: August 19, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »

I'm going to watch Greta nite monkeys

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: August 19, 2008, 09:57:52 PM »

Hi ladies and gents -

everyone is certainly free to believe what they will, and everyone is free to visit every website to see what they can glean.

I don't think you will find anything that has not been posted before, but that is just my opinion.

This case is just a tad bit more complex than when Grande nailed Robert Arnette's balls to the wall, only because Robert didn't have the crew of liars that Casey does. But it's all the same. A liar killed someone they claimed to love.

It's not a total all out internet sleuthing campaign by everyone that has a computer that is needed. Really it's not.

the info has been found and looking at all of these connections is not going to bring Caylee home, really it's not, but if everyone wants to do that - well ok.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN. Between 4 or so boards everything has been found.

If someone thinks they are going to find that one internet clue - it would have happened already.

In fact, many clues have been found, but there will be nothing from the net that will do much more.

Did you know about this lawsuit and the Zenaida person before today?  So this is not new?  Did you know that Jesus A. Ortiz was the father of the guy Casey claimed was the father of Caylee?  How did you know this and not say so?
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: August 19, 2008, 09:59:31 PM »

Blonde, Casey is not married, and the father of Caylee at this point is unknown.  I agree that in order to give custody of Caylee to someone else, there would have to be court appearances, etc.  But that would be far less trouble than what she is going through now.  It would be preferable to going to jail.  I know of situations where relatives have kept children of their daughters, nieces, etc., without any court documents.  I lived with my grandmother for nearly three years of my life.  As far as I know, there were no formal guardianship issues.  My parents were in another state. My point is that if Casey wanted the parents of Caylee's father, or anyone else, to keep Caylee permanently or temporarily, it could be done without her going to jail.  Casey may be odd, but she is not fool enough to sit in jail when she could easily relinquish guardianship or custody of the child if that is what she wanted to do.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: August 19, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »

Why is that name familiar?  Who mentioned her earlier today?  Farrell. 

OK, Jesus A. Ortiz is Jesus Ortiz father...and he was involved in a  lawsuit with a Zenaida Fernandez...the Ortiz family says that Jesus, Jr. is not the father of Caylee Anthony...but Casey says he is?  No paternity has been done to prove it either way?  Jesus is dead and the ongoing rumor was the father of Caylee was dead.  Where is this Zenaida now? 

Lalas, Raquel Farrell was a name Casey mentioned to LE in the beginning. She said Raquel worked at TGIF as a hostess if I remember correctly. Fridays said they had no knowledge of this person.

I doubt if either of the ones I posted had any involvement what so ever.

Ok A crazy thought here. It would be interesting to  know where the DNA testing was done on Jesse G and Caylee? Could there be a Hackensack connection there?

Thanks. Interesting thoughts.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: August 19, 2008, 10:02:20 PM »

Hi ladies and gents -

Rob, It is not nice to try to make us feel small because we want something more positive than what you are offering.

Robert Arnette's trial is just starting here. They are picking the jurors.
I am calling it a night here as well going to watch more Olympics.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: August 19, 2008, 10:05:51 PM »

We know that Cindy threatened to get custody of Caylee via the courts, because we heard her do that on the 911 call.  I have no doubt she may have made that threat before, and that makes me think Casey was really misbehaving.  It is very, very hard to take a child away from a parent, even if the parent is a liar and a thief.  As a former teacher, I know that getting a child out of even a very abusive home is hard to do.  Surely Cindy knows that too.  She could not go to a judge and say, "I want custody of my granddaughter because my daughter is a liar and stole my credit cards."  It would take more than that.  Cindy wrote in her web page that she worried about who was watching out for Caylee once Casey left the house.  She was worried about Caylee's safety and security, and the fact that Casey had "no job, no money, no future."  I think she must have had knowledge of Casey doing things that were clearly not good for the welfare of the child.  Otherwise, she would not have had a prayer of getting custody.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #674 on: August 19, 2008, 10:09:01 PM »

Lalas- I think I was clear...I found all of the lawsuits and yes, I found that, but what does it mean? really, how does that tie into anything? IT'S A LAWSUIT AND COULD BE FILED WITHOUT MERIT.

how do you know that is the father? . . . . Just because someone claims at a later date doesn't make it a fact.

I sure don't and neither does Cindy... OR SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

I'm waiting for the DNA...from the driving crash on Alafa Trial.

I don't post every piece of supposition I find - only some  you know, the stuff that makes me look good - j/k

I posted the link to what I found it, and I'm not even sure that person is related. Are you?

+++

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: August 19, 2008, 10:09:40 PM »

Lalas,
I do not have a link, I could even be wrong but I was certainly under the impression Rob did know about the Zenaida Fernadez and Jesus Ortiz lawsuit connection but in his view it looked as if Zenaida was suing Jesus instead of the opposite. JMHO

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: August 19, 2008, 10:18:32 PM »

Hey Sam, I don't know what's gotten into you lately, and I really hate the internet drama.

but you know as well as everyone else on these boards that Grande and I are the reason that Robert is in jail and Naomi recovered. Grande is the main reason and TES is the focal.

I have been nothing but nice to you since the old days, if you have a problem with me or what I do - just say so - ok.

I really don't appreciate that comment.

good nite all and you to Sam.

see ya all on the flip side.

+++

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: August 19, 2008, 10:19:40 PM »

Rob, I do not think most of us are here thinking we will solve this case. Most of us are here because we are very upset over a missing child and reading and discussing with others gives us some form of doing something.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #678 on: August 19, 2008, 10:22:37 PM »

I could swear I read at some point that a Zenaida was somehow related to Ortiz - I want to say that it was either his stepmom or grandmother.

I still don't buy for a second that he was Caylee's father.  A girl who would steal from friends and her own parents wouldn't have passed up the chance to receive money (even if in the form of child support) from someone on a regular basis.

Flossy,

I do not believe Zenaida was related to Jesus Ortiz. Some posters confuse things and then it becomes the reality to someone else. This has happened a lot in this case. Just like me. I keep wanting Caylee to be found alive. I want to see Klaas put that found alive stamp on this forum. I am sure she would if this meant it was the truth.

Sam, I think what I read was actually a claim made by someone from Casey's camp (possibly even Casey herself, I honestly don't remember) trying to link the Zenaida name into the story and to those apartments or other apartments near them.  (It wasn't something I read on a forum, if I am remembering correctly)

Either way, I don't buy it - just like I don't believe that Ortiz was Caylee's father.  

The Anthonys seem to make more of an effort to cause confusion than to do anything worthwhile to help the investigation.  It's infuriating.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: August 19, 2008, 10:23:09 PM »

Hi ladies and gents -

Rob, It is not nice to try to make us feel small because we want something more positive than what you are offering.

Robert Arnette's trial is just starting here. They are picking the jurors.
I am calling it a night here as well going to watch more Olympics.

Sam, I am glad you said it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.