April 26, 2024, 11:01:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388944 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: August 19, 2008, 10:34:09 PM »

God bless everyone here with this case. I have not really checked this case out until now.... and I don't think I will continue. There appears to be a lot of tension already. I just don't have it in me to put another 3 1/2 years into this case when we haven't resolved Natalee's case yet.
I do admire those taking this one on and maybe this is Natalee's legacy.......... the Monkey's are 3 1/2 years ahead of the learning curve this time around!
I hope you all haven't abandoned Natalee! See ya over at Natalee's thread when something breaks.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #681 on: August 19, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »

Lalas- I think I was clear...I found all of the lawsuits and yes, I found that, but what does it mean? really, how does that tie into anything? IT'S A LAWSUIT AND COULD BE FILED WITHOUT MERIT.

how do you know that is the father? . . . . Just because someone claims at a later date doesn't make it a fact.

I sure don't and neither does Cindy... OR SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

I'm waiting for the DNA...from the driving crash on Alafa Trial.

I don't post every piece of supposition I find - only some  you know, the stuff that makes me look good - j/k

I posted the link to what I found it, and I'm not even sure that person is related. Are you?

Why are you being so ugly to me?  I was just asking a question. I am trying to figure this out just like you...I don't have the knowledge you do and I was simply asking if you already knew this.  What did I do wrong? 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #682 on: August 19, 2008, 10:37:22 PM »

ok.... i searched..and put in a request for the admin.  i gave those numbers that you wrote.. typed in all , some, broken down, hyphened, in part, etc... ya gotta realize i gave it some time here..
there's either some numbers off.. or something..
what i did come up with however, are photobucket pics that were removed.. i didnt recognize the links.. (i've been at this for over a mont too just not here)  so... either I need the right numbers... or the post was removed... or I will have to wait for an admisistrative response..

I'll do what what ya want me to do.. as long as it's the right thing to do..
listen we have a big storm in StLucie County... I gotta go for a few mins to check on a few things...

bb in a couple.. again. sorry,,, i gave it time, my heart hurts for the lil one too.

get me good numbers..or the writer.. if you can. please.

oh...and i don't mind staying up all night to search either...Caylee is worth it.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: August 19, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »

Wreck, I do check in on the Natalee thread. Have not given up.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: August 19, 2008, 10:39:50 PM »

Hey Sam, I don't know what's gotten into you lately, and I really hate the internet drama.

but you know as well as everyone else on these boards that Grande and I are the reason that Robert is in jail and Naomi recovered. Grande is the main reason and TES is the focal.

I have been nothing but nice to you since the old days, if you have a problem with me or what I do - just say so - ok.

I really don't appreciate that comment.

good nite all and you to Sam.

see ya all on the flip side.

Rob , I am really resenting some of your post tonight. I have always been one of your big supporters. Just do not get so full of yourself that you forget what other posters here bring to the forum.

By the way welcome Hudson and all of the other newbies.

As to Naomi Arnette. Of course Grande and you did get some info out of Robert over on Court TV . Thanks for your help. The real heroes in that case though are Roberts sister Angela as well as TES.

My DH was on that search. Old Fart and Marlee were there also, so see there are other folks doing things as well. Just a reminder.

Have a nice evening.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: August 19, 2008, 10:40:44 PM »

O/T and just to ease the tension 

Yoda Cat 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: August 19, 2008, 10:45:33 PM »

Klaasend, that is the cutest cat... Did you find him on the internet, or is he yours???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #687 on: August 19, 2008, 10:45:40 PM »

Yoda Cat 

Klaas that could be you on a bad day in here. LOL
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: August 19, 2008, 10:45:56 PM »

God bless everyone here with this case. I have not really checked this case out until now.... and I don't think I will continue. There appears to be a lot of tension already. I just don't have it in me to put another 3 1/2 years into this case when we haven't resolved Natalee's case yet.
I do admire those taking this one on and maybe this is Natalee's legacy.......... the Monkey's are 3 1/2 years ahead of the learning curve this time around!
I hope you all haven't abandoned Natalee! See ya over at Natalee's thread when something breaks.

wreck...so good to see you!!! I have missed you!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: August 19, 2008, 10:46:35 PM »

Yoda Cat 

LaLas...you are just too funny!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: August 19, 2008, 10:47:56 PM »

Wreck, I dont know you that well yet, but I do miss you.  I go into NH tread all the time and read what you write...

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: August 19, 2008, 10:49:33 PM »

ok.... i searched..and put in a request for the admin.  i gave those numbers that you wrote.. typed in all , some, broken down, hyphened, in part, etc... ya gotta realize i gave it some time here..
what i did come up with however, are photobucket pics that were removed.. i didnt recognize the links.. (i've been at this for over a mont too just not here)  so... either I need the right numbers... or the post was removed... or I will have to wait for an admisistrative response..

listen we have a big storm in StLucie County... I gotta go for a few mins to check on a few things...

bb in a couple.. again. sorry,,, i gave it time, my heart hurts for the lil one too.

oh...and i don't mind staying up all night to search either...Caylee is worth it.

don't know what is happening yet...what did you all do while I was away????    ...lol...but stay safe from the storms Sweetie!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: August 19, 2008, 10:50:47 PM »

Yoda Cat 

LaLas...you are just too funny!!

Well, you know when Klaas gets her horns out everyone better get in line or else. LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #693 on: August 19, 2008, 10:52:22 PM »

Lalas not sure how many of these    are needed to let you know I had a sense of humor about the whole thing...

maybe just one more 

Sam I have no idea what you are actually talking about as far as CTV when it was right here ->

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/search?q=robert+arnette

you'll find all you need right there. CTV was not involved at all.

40 hits a day from old Bobby Arnette when he was more than worried. I'm more than happy to post the site meter stats from Robert if needed.

love that cat - I bet he / she hears everything.

good night all

CTV is a great site, but had nothing to do with this.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: August 19, 2008, 10:52:23 PM »

ok.... i searched..and put in a request for the admin.  i gave those numbers that you wrote.. typed in all , some, broken down, hyphened, in part, etc... ya gotta realize i gave it some time here..
what i did come up with however, are photobucket pics that were removed.. i didnt recognize the links.. (i've been at this for over a mont too just not here)  so... either I need the right numbers... or the post was removed... or I will have to wait for an admisistrative response..

Wow I wish I could help with this post. Give me more info on what sort of numbers you need.

Just a swinging with the tribe
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: August 19, 2008, 10:54:16 PM »

Lalas- I think I was clear...I found all of the lawsuits and yes, I found that, but what does it mean? really, how does that tie into anything? IT'S A LAWSUIT AND COULD BE FILED WITHOUT MERIT.

how do you know that is the father? . . . . Just because someone claims at a later date doesn't make it a fact.

I sure don't and neither does Cindy... OR SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

I'm waiting for the DNA...from the driving crash on Alafa Trial.

I don't post every piece of supposition I find - only some  you know, the stuff that makes me look good - j/k

I posted the link to what I found it, and I'm not even sure that person is related. Are you?

Why are you being so ugly to me?  I was just asking a question. I am trying to figure this out just like you...I don't have the knowledge you do and I was simply asking if you already knew this.  What did I do wrong? 

good lawdy...and ya all wonder why I am still single...I go out for a date and the cage falls apart!!!!

Just kidding!!!

Working my way back...somin' happened...but haven't gotten there yet.

Just want Rob to know I owe Lalas one...so look out!! You may have to jump in the ring for a round or two with me....and I ain't no Pansy!!! lol!!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: August 19, 2008, 10:55:04 PM »

You all, Im the one that said Rob had already worked through the trial notes.  Im sure he had mentioned them several times, but in his defense, I think he was just saying that there is nothing new here to discuss and until new facts come out, we might as well .........well I dont know where to go with that, I just want serenity in the cage.......

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #697 on: August 19, 2008, 10:58:23 PM »

Lalas not sure how many of these    are needed to let you know I had a sense of humor about the whole thing...

maybe just one more 

Sam I have no idea what you are actually talking about as far as CTV when it was right here ->

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/search?q=robert+arnette

you'll find all you need right there. CTV was not involved at all.

40 hits a day from old Bobby Arnette when he was more than worried. I'm more than happy to post the site meter stats from Robert if needed.

love that cat - I bet he / she hears everything.

good night all

CTV is a great site, but had nothing to do with this.

get your boxing gloves on Rob...we mat have to do a round or two...just have to figure out what is going on first!!!!

By the way...did have a good hair day...thanks for the prayers!!! lol

What in carnation happened!!!????

I AM going to have to be quarantined!!! By tizzy-fits must be contagious!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: August 19, 2008, 10:58:46 PM »

If serenity is what we want I can certainly oblige and keep my mouth shut for a change. Maybe that would be a good idea...I won't ask anymore questions...for tonight...at least. 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: August 19, 2008, 11:00:20 PM »

That looks like a cat Carpe should have for sure!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.