April 24, 2024, 05:56:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388863 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: August 20, 2008, 12:09:55 AM »

So what happens when Padilla gets tired of babysitting Casey? Does he leave her at Mommys?

She has to stay at mommys except for court approved outings, like to go to court or I suppose if she had a dentist appointment or something like that.  So...yes, if he's tired of her he can leave but she can't or isn't supposed to.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: August 20, 2008, 12:10:27 AM »

So what happens when Padilla gets tired of babysitting Casey? Does he leave her at Mommys?

I'd be very surprised if Padilla ever talks to Casey.  Nope.  Baez won't let that happen.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: August 20, 2008, 12:12:28 AM »

Hello Monkeys-

I am a brand new poster, and I may need a little technical help along the way, but I am really excited to be here.  I have been a long time lurker here on scared monkeys, and I am astounded by the level of dedication and brilliance that I see every time I come here. You are not just monkeys...you guys are angels.

I have a couple of thoughts on this case....I am more than a little obsessed and praying daily for this child.

First off, one of the things that has been so striking for me is the body language of George and Cindy....I am an actor, so I pick up on this kind of stuff pretty quick.  Have you noticed that whenever they are interviewed together, every time George speaks, Cindy puts her hand on his arm or his leg and looks at him very intently?  Almost like she is silently saying "Watch it...don't say too much...be calm" We know that he is the volatile one of the pair, and she seems to monitor him....there is a nervousness to her body language as soon as he starts to speak....also, she will jump on a question before he has the chance to answer.  It is just something that I really notice.

Also, as an actor, I have done more than my fair share of bartending in the club scene (sigh, it's awful)  Casey's clearly a drinker and a partier and those types ALWAYS blab as soon as they have had a few.  I can't imagine that if she were partying as hard as it appears that she would not have let a few clues slip here and there.  How much has LE interviewed not just her daily friends, but her club friends?  Sometimes bar flies have friends that they only see at the bar or club, not in real life, so they think it's safe to run their mouths....I would love to see LE try to find some of these club friends and see what they have to say..

Just a few thoughts monkeys....I know that they are nowhere near as informed as many of you....again...I am just psyched to be here.....

Gypsy
Welcome sweetgypsy.  I've notice the body language too.  Very telling.  I doubt Casey told anyone her secrets.  If she had, they would have come forward by now.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: August 20, 2008, 12:14:39 AM »

Welcome Gypsy - great to have you posting!  Excellent thoughts about interviewing some of the bar flies 

Thanks klaas.....I admire you guys so much.....and I never did meet a bar fly who kept her mouth shut....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: August 20, 2008, 12:16:17 AM »

Please, don't contact that poor family.  They've suffered enough losing their son. 

I feel SO bad for them.  They've had their own tragedy already, and for that twisted jerk to say that their son is Caylee's father and pull them into this awful situation just proves even further how truly cold-hearted she really is.  She cares about NOBODY but herself.

Makes me sick.   

it IS awful flossy!!!

I feel bad...was confusing Jesse's family with Jesus's

I think Casey may have played mind games with Jesus too though...just too coincidental about the Zenaida tenant!!!

Poor Jusus!!! She probaly put him through h-e-double toothpicks like she did Jesse...wondering if he was the father!!

I am sure she did it just to get money out of these boys!!!

That and attention!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: August 20, 2008, 12:17:11 AM »

I mentioned the other night that I think what we don't know about this case is the most compelling.  Casey's bar fly friends and other friends have been absent from the media circus.  They have been interviewed by LE.  I wonder if they have testified in front of a Grand Jury?  yet.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #746 on: August 20, 2008, 12:18:52 AM »

And the brother Lee gives me the heebeejeebees too.......did anyone see him kinda laughing when he was talking to the bounty hunter on Greta last night?  And the code talking in those jailhouse phone calls?

I have a gut that George and Lee know what's going on and Cindy is flailing in the dark, gradually starting to figure everything out.  She is just so darn flustered.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: August 20, 2008, 12:22:35 AM »

Hello Monkeys-

I am a brand new poster, and I may need a little technical help along the way, but I am really excited to be here.  I have been a long time lurker here on scared monkeys, and I am astounded by the level of dedication and brilliance that I see every time I come here. You are not just monkeys...you guys are angels.

I have a couple of thoughts on this case....I am more than a little obsessed and praying daily for this child.

First off, one of the things that has been so striking for me is the body language of George and Cindy....I am an actor, so I pick up on this kind of stuff pretty quick.  Have you noticed that whenever they are interviewed together, every time George speaks, Cindy puts her hand on his arm or his leg and looks at him very intently?  Almost like she is silently saying "Watch it...don't say too much...be calm" We know that he is the volatile one of the pair, and she seems to monitor him....there is a nervousness to her body language as soon as he starts to speak....also, she will jump on a question before he has the chance to answer.  It is just something that I really notice.

Also, as an actor, I have done more than my fair share of bartending in the club scene (sigh, it's awful)  Casey's clearly a drinker and a partier and those types ALWAYS blab as soon as they have had a few.  I can't imagine that if she were partying as hard as it appears that she would not have let a few clues slip here and there.  How much has LE interviewed not just her daily friends, but her club friends?  Sometimes bar flies have friends that they only see at the bar or club, not in real life, so they think it's safe to run their mouths....I would love to see LE try to find some of these club friends and see what they have to say..

Just a few thoughts monkeys....I know that they are nowhere near as informed as many of you....again...I am just psyched to be here.....

Gypsy
Welcome sweetgypsy.  I've notice the body language too.  Very telling.  I doubt Casey told anyone her secrets.  If she had, they would have come forward by now.

great post Gypsy!!!!

You read the relationship between George and Cindy the same way I did.

As far as bar fly...we haven't found too many friends of Casey's.

I told ya all about my sister...put her in a bar...and she would end up the center of attention...but all of her relationships were superficial...and even drunk..she always kept it close to the vest. I think it is why we DON'T have more personal info on Casey other than a few pics of parties...and together they represent maybe 5 or 6 parties...and the girl was 22 and obviously a partier!!!

Says alot in my mind.

Welcome by the way Sweetie!!!

Again...great post and great observations!!!

OK..now read the Natalee thread and tell us about Joran...that will put your skills to work!!! lol

So glad you joined us!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: August 20, 2008, 12:22:41 AM »

And the brother Lee gives me the heebeejeebees too.......did anyone see him kinda laughing when he was talking to the bounty hunter on Greta last night?  And the code talking in those jailhouse phone calls?

I have a gut that George and Lee know what's going on and Cindy is flailing in the dark, gradually starting to figure everything out.  She is just so darn flustered.

Yes I did!  It was creepy!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: August 20, 2008, 12:23:19 AM »

I think we see a family desperately trying to defend their daughter whose actions are indefensible.  It would be sad if it weren't bordering on criminal.

BRING NATALEE HOME
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #750 on: August 20, 2008, 12:24:58 AM »

I mentioned the other night that I think what we don't know about this case is the most compelling.  Casey's bar fly friends and other friends have been absent from the media circus.  They have been interviewed by LE.  I wonder if they have testified in front of a Grand Jury?  yet.

hey , I'd like to see some of that good ole testifying in Casey's car.. over and over till the truth is spoken as to where Caylee is.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: August 20, 2008, 12:25:31 AM »

I am with ya AZ...I don't think she had many friends...just superficial relationships.

She was a user...never developed anything substantial in the way of friendships..in my opinion.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: August 20, 2008, 12:26:35 AM »

Howdy sweetgypsy.  Welcome to all the new monkeys.  I've noticed the body language too.  I'll bet the LE know way more than we have any idea of.  I pray so anyhow.  Good thoughts about the bar flies.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #753 on: August 20, 2008, 12:26:38 AM »

Gosh, I just got in from late hours at work and was catching up.......

Are we having fun yet?? 

We will have some news in this case soon, and we'll all be more directed at whatever that news is. I have a theory that there's a whole bunch of very bright people who read and post here. All they need are a few of the elements to piece together, and they'll really nail this case. Right now there are so many pieces missing, and the only constant before us is the image of that poor child. That's really hard for us to swallow without being able to determine how, why, where.

Tomorrow may prove interesting, and hopefully revealing.

In the meantime, I'm remembering that we're all here because as decent, caring people, we feel compelled to be. I'm glad to be in your company!
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: August 20, 2008, 12:27:04 AM »

Hello Monkeys-

Gypsy

great post Gypsy!!!!

You read the relationship between George and Cindy the same way I did.

As far as bar fly...we haven't found too many friends of Casey's.

I told ya all about my sister...put her in a bar...and she would end up the center of attention...but all of her relationships were superficial...and even drunk..she always kept it close to the vest. I think it is why we DON'T have more personal info on Casey other than a few pics of parties...and together they represent maybe 5 or 6 parties...and the girl was 22 and obviously a partier!!!

Says alot in my mind.

Welcome by the way Sweetie!!!

Again...great post and great observations!!!

OK..now read the Natalee thread and tell us about Joran...that will put your skills to work!!! lol

So glad you joined us!!

Thanks guys for making me feel so welcome!!!  You have been my friends in my head for a long time now!!!  I feel like a rock star....lol....

And I don't think you need to be any kind of an expert to read Joran's body language...it's called Satan incarnate....

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: August 20, 2008, 12:28:06 AM »

Howdy sweetgypsy.  Welcome to all the new monkeys.  I've noticed the body language too.  I'll bet the LE know way more than we have any idea of.  I pray so anyhow.  Good thoughts about the bar flies.

Hey Snoop!!!

Love ya and miss ya!!!

Thought we were doing lunch last week.
I have stories!!! lol

sssshhhhhhh!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #756 on: August 20, 2008, 12:29:24 AM »

It was like the conversation was scripted! Bounty Bob seems to think Casey was in trouble with someone over drugs, and they took Caylee until she could cough up the money she owed them.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: August 20, 2008, 12:29:31 AM »

Hey Snoop!!!

Love ya and miss ya!!!

Thought we were doing lunch last week.
I have stories!!! lol

sssshhhhhhh!!!

Oh I'll bet you do have some stories girlfriend. lol  Lunch next week?  I'll getta hold of Sunny.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: August 20, 2008, 12:32:03 AM »

aww....just give Cindy a washing machine...she'll do just fine..

It was like the conversation was scripted! Bounty Bob seems to think Casey was in trouble with someone over drugs, and they took Caylee until she could cough up the money she owed them.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: August 20, 2008, 12:32:25 AM »

That's one of the stories he's floating.  I guess people like seeing cartoon characters come to life in front of their very eyes.  I don't see how anyone could take this toon seriously.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.