April 19, 2024, 02:50:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388660 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: August 20, 2008, 12:32:27 AM »

Howdy sweetgypsy.  Welcome to all the new monkeys.  I've noticed the body language too.  I'll bet the LE know way more than we have any idea of.  I pray so anyhow.  Good thoughts about the bar flies.

Hey Snoop!!!

Love ya and miss ya!!!

Thought we were doing lunch last week.
I have stories!!! lol

sssshhhhhhh!!!

Oh I'll bet you do have some stories girlfriend. lol  Lunch next week?  I'll getta hold of Sunny.

Little Monkey starts school on Thursday...but noon dismissal for 2 days. Monday is his first day..all day...and I will cry!! Let's go Monday for sure!!!! Call Sunny!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #761 on: August 20, 2008, 12:33:32 AM »

SWEET GYPSY!

Welcome to the cage!

Would you like me to find you a gypsy for an avatar? There are lots to choose from at the link in my signature line, but I don't think there's a gypsy there. Take a look, if you'd like! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: August 20, 2008, 12:35:36 AM »

Gosh, I just got in from late hours at work and was catching up.......

Are we having fun yet?? 

We will have some news in this case soon, and we'll all be more directed at whatever that news is. I have a theory that there's a whole bunch of very bright people who read and post here. All they need are a few of the elements to piece together, and they'll really nail this case. Right now there are so many pieces missing, and the only constant before us is the image of that poor child. That's really hard for us to swallow without being able to determine how, why, where.

Tomorrow may prove interesting, and hopefully revealing.

In the meantime, I'm remembering that we're all here because as decent, caring people, we feel compelled to be. I'm glad to be in your company!

I missed you CBB!! We needed you tonight...with all of your love and kindness!!

QUIT WORKING LATE!!! lol

Tried to get them with my humor...but they were ready to quarantine me again..hahahahha

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: August 20, 2008, 12:36:49 AM »

SWEET GYPSY!

Welcome to the cage!

Would you like me to find you a gypsy for an avatar? There are lots to choose from at the link in my signature line, but I don't think there's a gypsy there. Take a look, if you'd like! 

There's that love and kindness again!!

QUIT WORKING LATE!!!! lol
Cage is not the cage without you!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #764 on: August 20, 2008, 12:39:08 AM »

Gosh, I just got in from late hours at work and was catching up.......

Are we having fun yet?? 

We will have some news in this case soon, and we'll all be more directed at whatever that news is. I have a theory that there's a whole bunch of very bright people who read and post here. All they need are a few of the elements to piece together, and they'll really nail this case. Right now there are so many pieces missing, and the only constant before us is the image of that poor child. That's really hard for us to swallow without being able to determine how, why, where.

Tomorrow may prove interesting, and hopefully revealing.

In the meantime, I'm remembering that we're all here because as decent, caring people, we feel compelled to be. I'm glad to be in your company!

I missed you CBB!! We needed you tonight...with all of your love and kindness!!

QUIT WORKING LATE!!! lol

Tried to get them with my humor...but they were ready to quarantine me again..hahahahha

ATTENTION ALL MONKEYS!!

If you're having trouble posting inside the quotes, it's all Ldstlou's fault!!! She came down with the disease last night and refused to be quarantined, so I imagine it's been spreading like wildfire!!

At this point, we'll just have to let it run it's course.  Rolling Eyes
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #765 on: August 20, 2008, 12:39:31 AM »

Hi ladies and gents -

nothing new I see. just re-hashing old news.

everyone is certainly free to believe what they will, and everyone is free to visit every website to see what they can glean.

The goal is the same - FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE.

it's all very sophisticated stuff ya know!

I don't think you will find anything that has not been posted before, but that is just my opinion.

This case is just a tad bit more complex than when Grande nailed Robert Arnette's balls to the wall, only because Robert didn't have the crew of liars that Casey does. But it's all the same. A liar killed someone they claimed to love.

It's not a total all out internet sleuthing campaign by everyone that has a computer that is needed. Really it's not.

the info has been found and looking at all of these connections is not going to bring Caylee home, really it's not, but if everyone wants to do that - well ok.

The info is with Casey and the DA.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN. Between 4 or so boards everything has been found.

We don't need to "Aruba" this case.

If someone thinks they are going to find that one internet clue - it would have happened already.

In fact, many clues have been found, but there will be nothing from the net that will do much more.

Tomorrow will reveal alot for everyone.

Did you know about this lawsuit and the Zenaida person before today?  So this is not new?  Did you know that Jesus A. Ortiz was the father of the guy Casey claimed was the father of Caylee?  How did you know this and not say so?

ok!!! my "female intuition" is still working!!!! lol

Some how I KNEW!!!! This is where it all started...Rob's post that is!!

Rob...remember how I joked about you and Carpe keeping your posts close because you were outnumbered??!!

Keep Carpe close from now on!!! lol

Man what a "man's post"

Nothing we could say or do would make ya understand!!!! Kidding...but not really!!!

Battle of the sexes going on...and as I mentioned...you ARE out numbered!!!

Did you see Wreck get a whif of what was going on and high tale it and run!!!! 

You'll never understand...and ya won't win!!! lol We DO have ya out numbered!!!

So posts some red roses in the mornin' and lets get back to finding Caylee!!!!

My gloves are officially off...I think...still have not gotten to the bottom of page 34 I think it is.

Gotta tell ya though...I love ya Rob...like you love me..and all the Monks...but Lalas has ya on this one!!!!!

DING DING!!!

ROUND OVER!!! Get to your corners...come back out...and make peace!!!

Only way Casey doesn't win!!!!

Do me a favor Lisa. Leave me out of your imaginary battle of the sexes

you have got going on in your head.

When I get on here... it ain't a man thing, it ain't a woman thing.

My focus is... and always will be on finding Caylee.

thank you

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: August 20, 2008, 12:44:07 AM »

Now let me get this straight....

Jesus A. is the father of Jesus of the Casey saga.  Now, Jesus A. is the person suing to obtain past due rent from a Zenaida....that could be where the name came from.  Not sure how, but it is beginning to seem that Casey and Jesus of the Casey saga had some dealings of some kind.  Could Zenaida really have been a sitter at one time or another and the Ortiz family didn't know it?  More curious by the minute...is it possible that this is the way Casey came to weave Zenaida in her story?  What are the odds? 

Someone correct me if I have this wrong....
OK,I think this is much more than a simple coincidence.Someone needs to get this info to the FL.LE
I wonder if LE has dug deep enough to discover this?They could find out which apartment building Zenaida was being evicted from,who knows where that could lead.

It does appear to me to be more than mere coincidence. Now I am wondering, could Jesus have leased an apartment in his own name? Could he have let Zenaida move in for some reason?

His estate would want her out as quickly as possible to prevent any insurance being ate up with rent for someone else. JMHO

This is some crazy stuff Lalas!!!

Great find..whoever found it...so sorry...getting late...can't go back to see who found it..but great  find!!!

So many questions...so few answers!!!

I still say Lalas won this battle Rob!!! lol
And NOOOOO it has nothing to do with me owing her one...
She won his one fair and square!!!

Rest your boxing gloves for the night Rob...but keep them close at hand!!! 

Did I mention you were out numbered??!!...even with Carpe counting as 3 posters...you are still DOOMED!!!! lol

OK..made me think of The Ice Age Movie little monkey and I watched again the other night...

remember the dodo birds in that one...

DOOM ON YOU....DOOM ON YOU!!!

That is you and Carpe up against us girls!!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: August 20, 2008, 12:47:27 AM »

OK no screaming at me ,but I think (hope)  Zenaida has Casey in  Puerto Rico

Casey was pissed at her parents and wanted  a time out but now  Zenaida doesn't want to give her back.

All this info is leading us to something. JMO

{{edit}} to add or do I need a time out cuz I'm nuts for holding on for an Alive Caylee

You are not nuts Blonde...I still hold out hope!!!

Haven't read enough about the Puerto Rico angle..still catching up..but wouldn't that be wonderful!!!

And would explain why they could get away with it...lot less press coverage there!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: August 20, 2008, 12:50:56 AM »

Hello Monkeys-

I am a brand new poster, and I may need a little technical help along the way, but I am really excited to be here.  I have been a long time lurker here on scared monkeys, and I am astounded by the level of dedication and brilliance that I see every time I come here. You are not just monkeys...you guys are angels.

I have a couple of thoughts on this case....I am more than a little obsessed and praying daily for this child.

First off, one of the things that has been so striking for me is the body language of George and Cindy....I am an actor, so I pick up on this kind of stuff pretty quick.  Have you noticed that whenever they are interviewed together, every time George speaks, Cindy puts her hand on his arm or his leg and looks at him very intently?  Almost like she is silently saying "Watch it...don't say too much...be calm" We know that he is the volatile one of the pair, and she seems to monitor him....there is a nervousness to her body language as soon as he starts to speak....also, she will jump on a question before he has the chance to answer.  It is just something that I really notice.

Also, as an actor, I have done more than my fair share of bartending in the club scene (sigh, it's awful)  Casey's clearly a drinker and a partier and those types ALWAYS blab as soon as they have had a few.  I can't imagine that if she were partying as hard as it appears that she would not have let a few clues slip here and there.  How much has LE interviewed not just her daily friends, but her club friends?  Sometimes bar flies have friends that they only see at the bar or club, not in real life, so they think it's safe to run their mouths....I would love to see LE try to find some of these club friends and see what they have to say..

Just a few thoughts monkeys....I know that they are nowhere near as informed as many of you....again...I am just psyched to be here.....

Gypsy
Welcome sweetgypsy.  I've notice the body language too.  Very telling.  I doubt Casey told anyone her secrets.  If she had, they would have come forward by now.

great post Gypsy!!!!

You read the relationship between George and Cindy the same way I did.

As far as bar fly...we haven't found too many friends of Casey's.

I told ya all about my sister...put her in a bar...and she would end up the center of attention...but all of her relationships were superficial...and even drunk..she always kept it close to the vest. I think it is why we DON'T have more personal info on Casey other than a few pics of parties...and together they represent maybe 5 or 6 parties...and the girl was 22 and obviously a partier!!!

Says alot in my mind.

Welcome by the way Sweetie!!!

Again...great post and great observations!!!

OK..now read the Natalee thread and tell us about Joran...that will put your skills to work!!! lol

So glad you joined us!!

Thanks guys for making me feel so welcome!!!  You have been my friends in my head for a long time now!!!  I feel like a rock star....lol....

And I don't think you need to be any kind of an expert to read Joran's body language...it's called Satan incarnate....

lol

didn't mean to offend you on that one!!!! lol

Welcome again Sweetie!!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: August 20, 2008, 12:52:18 AM »

Casey was pissed at her parents and wanted  a time out but now  Zenaida doesn't want to give her back.

{{edit}} to add or do I need a time out cuz I'm nuts for holding on for an Alive Caylee

Haven't read enough about the Puerto Rico angle..still catching up..but wouldn't that be wonderful!!!

And would explain why they could get away with it...lot less press coverage there!!

However, there is no Zenaida babysitter.  There is no job at Universal, no coworkers.  There is a car that smells like decomposition and cadaver dog hits in the back yard and the car.  There is a woman who did not report her child missing for 31 days and has refused to tell LE where she left the child.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: August 20, 2008, 12:53:58 AM »

However, there is no Zenaida babysitter.  There is no job at Universal, no coworkers.  There is a car that smells like decomposition and cadaver dog hits in the back yard and the car.  There is a woman who did not report her child missing for 31 days and has refused to tell LE where she left the child.

Yes, and according to LE there is no credible information leading to a kidnapping by anyone.
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #771 on: August 20, 2008, 12:56:07 AM »

Hello Monkeys-

I am a brand new poster, and I may need a little technical help along the way, but I am really excited to be here.  I have been a long time lurker here on scared monkeys, and I am astounded by the level of dedication and brilliance that I see every time I come here. You are not just monkeys...you guys are angels.

I have a couple of thoughts on this case....I am more than a little obsessed and praying daily for this child.

First off, one of the things that has been so striking for me is the body language of George and Cindy....I am an actor, so I pick up on this kind of stuff pretty quick.  Have you noticed that whenever they are interviewed together, every time George speaks, Cindy puts her hand on his arm or his leg and looks at him very intently?  Almost like she is silently saying "Watch it...don't say too much...be calm" We know that he is the volatile one of the pair, and she seems to monitor him....there is a nervousness to her body language as soon as he starts to speak....also, she will jump on a question before he has the chance to answer.  It is just something that I really notice.

Also, as an actor, I have done more than my fair share of bartending in the club scene (sigh, it's awful)  Casey's clearly a drinker and a partier and those types ALWAYS blab as soon as they have had a few.  I can't imagine that if she were partying as hard as it appears that she would not have let a few clues slip here and there.  How much has LE interviewed not just her daily friends, but her club friends?  Sometimes bar flies have friends that they only see at the bar or club, not in real life, so they think it's safe to run their mouths....I would love to see LE try to find some of these club friends and see what they have to say..

Just a few thoughts monkeys....I know that they are nowhere near as informed as many of you....again...I am just psyched to be here.....

Gypsy
Welcome sweetgypsy.  I've notice the body language too.  Very telling.  I doubt Casey told anyone her secrets.  If she had, they would have come forward by now.

great post Gypsy!!!!

You read the relationship between George and Cindy the same way I did.

As far as bar fly...we haven't found too many friends of Casey's.

I told ya all about my sister...put her in a bar...and she would end up the center of attention...but all of her relationships were superficial...and even drunk..she always kept it close to the vest. I think it is why we DON'T have more personal info on Casey other than a few pics of parties...and together they represent maybe 5 or 6 parties...and the girl was 22 and obviously a partier!!!

Says alot in my mind.

Welcome by the way Sweetie!!!

Again...great post and great observations!!!

OK..now read the Natalee thread and tell us about Joran...that will put your skills to work!!! lol

So glad you joined us!!

Thanks guys for making me feel so welcome!!!  You have been my friends in my head for a long time now!!!  I feel like a rock star....lol....

And I don't think you need to be any kind of an expert to read Joran's body language...it's called Satan incarnate....

lol

didn't mean to offend you on that one!!!! lol

Welcome again Sweetie!!!

Oh man.....I was in no way offended my friend!!!  And yes crazy...I would love an avi...I just have no idea how to go about doing it....I am kinda technologically challenged in that way.....

I am anxiously awaiting the rerun of Greta...is it worth watching????

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: August 20, 2008, 12:58:30 AM »

We'll probably see more about Puerto Rico, Georgia, kidnappers, and other diversion tactics as this case ramps up.  How else can Baez mount a defense but to play up the "kidnappers/babysitter took her" line?  It's about all he has, but I do think he'll plea when the forensics are presented to him.  He can't argue against science.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #773 on: August 20, 2008, 12:58:38 AM »

I hate to be on the pessimistic side...but part of me wants to say that Hurricane Fay is little Caylee's angel tears descending onto the craziness that she is witnessing....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: August 20, 2008, 12:59:53 AM »

Definitely watch Greta.  Good old Deputy Dawg is a hoot!  I just wish he'd take that toothpick out of his mouth.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: August 20, 2008, 01:00:56 AM »

Hi ladies and gents -

nothing new I see. just re-hashing old news.

everyone is certainly free to believe what they will, and everyone is free to visit every website to see what they can glean.

The goal is the same - FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE.

it's all very sophisticated stuff ya know!

I don't think you will find anything that has not been posted before, but that is just my opinion.

This case is just a tad bit more complex than when Grande nailed Robert Arnette's balls to the wall, only because Robert didn't have the crew of liars that Casey does. But it's all the same. A liar killed someone they claimed to love.

It's not a total all out internet sleuthing campaign by everyone that has a computer that is needed. Really it's not.

the info has been found and looking at all of these connections is not going to bring Caylee home, really it's not, but if everyone wants to do that - well ok.

The info is with Casey and the DA.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN. Between 4 or so boards everything has been found.

We don't need to "Aruba" this case.

If someone thinks they are going to find that one internet clue - it would have happened already.

In fact, many clues have been found, but there will be nothing from the net that will do much more.

Tomorrow will reveal alot for everyone.

Did you know about this lawsuit and the Zenaida person before today?  So this is not new?  Did you know that Jesus A. Ortiz was the father of the guy Casey claimed was the father of Caylee?  How did you know this and not say so?

ok!!! my "female intuition" is still working!!!! lol

Some how I KNEW!!!! This is where it all started...Rob's post that is!!

Rob...remember how I joked about you and Carpe keeping your posts close because you were outnumbered??!!

Keep Carpe close from now on!!! lol

Man what a "man's post"

Nothing we could say or do would make ya understand!!!! Kidding...but not really!!!

Battle of the sexes going on...and as I mentioned...you ARE out numbered!!!

Did you see Wreck get a whif of what was going on and high tale it and run!!!! 

You'll never understand...and ya won't win!!! lol We DO have ya out numbered!!!

So posts some red roses in the mornin' and lets get back to finding Caylee!!!!

My gloves are officially off...I think...still have not gotten to the bottom of page 34 I think it is.

Gotta tell ya though...I love ya Rob...like you love me..and all the Monks...but Lalas has ya on this one!!!!!

DING DING!!!

ROUND OVER!!! Get to your corners...come back out...and make peace!!!

Only way Casey doesn't win!!!!

Do me a favor Lisa. Leave me out of your imaginary battle of the sexes

you have got going on in your head.

When I get on here... it ain't a man thing, it ain't a woman thing.

My focus is... and always will be on finding Caylee.

thank you

Thats it Carpe!!!

I have had ENOUGH!!!! 

yesterday I had a great belly...today I am delusional!!!!

So now I am a psycho with a great belly??!!!

I'll take that!!!! I'll take that!!! 

Luv ya Carpe!!!

Don't get flustered!!! lol

It's you and Rob amoungst a crapload of female Monkeys.

Now TELL ME you don't LOOOVE IT!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #776 on: August 20, 2008, 01:02:08 AM »

And the brother Lee gives me the heebeejeebees too.......did anyone see him kinda laughing when he was talking to the bounty hunter on Greta last night?  And the code talking in those jailhouse phone calls?

I have a gut that George and Lee know what's going on and Cindy is flailing in the dark, gradually starting to figure everything out.  She is just so darn flustered.

SweetGypsy...Same thoughts here...I got too emotionaly involved...had to take a few days off...I thought I would stop reading and posting here...but, that has not come to pass...Welcome Aboard...I'm Destiny...the crazy Monkey...kept hidden in the closet Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: August 20, 2008, 01:03:03 AM »

I hate to be on the pessimistic side...but part of me wants to say that Hurricane Fay is little Caylee's angel tears descending onto the craziness that she is witnessing....

I believe in my heart Natalee sent hurricanes to Aruba!!

I really do!

I believe she knocked down the Natural Bridge and sent their economy south too!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: August 20, 2008, 01:04:15 AM »

And the brother Lee gives me the heebeejeebees too.......did anyone see him kinda laughing when he was talking to the bounty hunter on Greta last night?  And the code talking in those jailhouse phone calls?

I have a gut that George and Lee know what's going on and Cindy is flailing in the dark, gradually starting to figure everything out.  She is just so darn flustered.

SweetGypsy...Same thoughts here...I got too emotionaly involved...had to take a few days off...I thought I would stop reading and posting here...but, that has not come to pass...Welcome Aboard...I'm Destiny...the crazy Monkey...kept hidden in the closet Wink

Oh my gosh Sweetie!!!!

I missed you and was so worried!!!

So glad you are back!!!

You are always on my mind and in my prayers!!!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: August 20, 2008, 01:04:34 AM »

Lalas- I think I was clear...I found all of the lawsuits and yes, I found that, but what does it mean? really, how does that tie into anything? IT'S A LAWSUIT AND COULD BE FILED WITHOUT MERIT.

how do you know that is the father? . . . . Just because someone claims at a later date doesn't make it a fact.

I sure don't and neither does Cindy... OR SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

I'm waiting for the DNA...from the driving crash on Alafa Trial.

I don't post every piece of supposition I find - only some  you know, the stuff that makes me look good - j/k

I posted the link to what I found it, and I'm not even sure that person is related. Are you?

Why are you being so ugly to me?  I was just asking a question. I am trying to figure this out just like you...I don't have the knowledge you do and I was simply asking if you already knew this.  What did I do wrong? 

Lala's, you didn't do anything wrong.....looks like Rob thinks I did by posting the link to the lawsuit.....I am not in the habit of posting every piece of supposition that I find on the internet , I simply found that it was interesting that Jesus is one of the several choices, if you will to be Caylee's biological dad and Zenaida was involved in the lawsuit....None of us really knows anything about this case for sure IMO....only that Caylee is missing and her mother did not report her missing for 31 days... I dont think we are even sure about the 31 day thing.....It simply occured to me that there could be some possibilites there as to how Casey came up with the Zenaida story....Sorry for posting something that I found to be of interest....I guess Rob already knew about it and that's fine, but apparently I was not the only one on here who did not have that knowledge....just wanted to share it with others to kick around the possibilities.....I will forever more go to my corner and keep my mouth shut...
I still love you all!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.