April 26, 2024, 06:17:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388961 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: August 20, 2008, 01:05:26 AM »

OK no screaming at me ,but I think (hope)  Zenaida has Casey in  Puerto Rico

Casey was pissed at her parents and wanted  a time out but now  Zenaida doesn't want to give her back.

All this info is leading us to something. JMO

{{edit}} to add or do I need a time out cuz I'm nuts for holding on for an Alive Caylee

You are not nuts Blonde...I still hold out hope!!!

Haven't read enough about the Puerto Rico angle..still catching up..but wouldn't that be wonderful!!!

And would explain why they could get away with it...lot less press coverage there!!

However, there is no Zenaida babysitter.  There is no job at Universal, no coworkers.  There is a car that smells like decomposition and cadaver dog hits in the back yard and the car.  There is a woman who did not report her child missing for 31 days and has refused to tell LE where she left the child.

Yes, and according to LE there is no credible information leading to a kidnapping by anyone.

or no credible eveidence to say she is dead
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #781 on: August 20, 2008, 01:09:30 AM »

Destiny good to see you. 

Cubbeegirl  I was / am intersted in what you brought today.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: August 20, 2008, 01:10:29 AM »

We'll probably see more about Puerto Rico, Georgia, kidnappers, and other diversion tactics as this case ramps up.  How else can Baez mount a defense but to play up the "kidnappers/babysitter took her" line?  It's about all he has, but I do think he'll plea when the forensics are presented to him.  He can't argue against science.

Exactly.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: August 20, 2008, 01:12:02 AM »

That we know about, other than the cadaver dog hits in the back yard and on the trunk, the car that "smelled like a dead body was in it" (Cindy), and the fact that the mother lied and didn't report her child missing for 31 days.  Remember, LE knows much more than we do.  At the bond hearing the lead investigator said it was looking like a homicide investigation.  The judge set bail accordingly.  We just cannot ignore these facts.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #784 on: August 20, 2008, 01:12:38 AM »

SWEETGYPSY? Would this be alright? You can choose this or one from the link in my signature line, and Klaas will fix it up for you! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/swgy.gif
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: August 20, 2008, 01:13:21 AM »

Lalas- I think I was clear...I found all of the lawsuits and yes, I found that, but what does it mean? really, how does that tie into anything? IT'S A LAWSUIT AND COULD BE FILED WITHOUT MERIT.

how do you know that is the father? . . . . Just because someone claims at a later date doesn't make it a fact.

I sure don't and neither does Cindy... OR SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

I'm waiting for the DNA...from the driving crash on Alafa Trial.

I don't post every piece of supposition I find - only some  you know, the stuff that makes me look good - j/k

I posted the link to what I found it, and I'm not even sure that person is related. Are you?

Why are you being so ugly to me?  I was just asking a question. I am trying to figure this out just like you...I don't have the knowledge you do and I was simply asking if you already knew this.  What did I do wrong? 

Lala's, you didn't do anything wrong.....looks like Rob thinks I did by posting the link to the lawsuit.....I am not in the habit of posting every piece of supposition that I find on the internet , I simply found that it was interesting that Jesus is one of the several choices, if you will to be Caylee's biological dad and Zenaida was involved in the lawsuit....None of us really knows anything about this case for sure IMO....only that Caylee is missing and her mother did not report her missing for 31 days... I dont think we are even sure about the 31 day thing.....It simply occured to me that there could be some possibilites there as to how Casey came up with the Zenaida story....Sorry for posting something that I found to be of interest....I guess Rob already knew about it and that's fine, but apparently I was not the only one on here who did not have that knowledge....just wanted to share it with others to kick around the possibilities.....I will forever more go to my corner and keep my mouth shut...
I still love you all!!!!

Cubee and Lalas..I have been using my warped sense of humor tonight to break the tension.

But in all seriousness..that was a great post Cubee...and Lalas...you are very in tuned to this case...as I am.

Thanks for listening to me and making my points valid.

And I am telling you...I think you two both know this family and their dynamics, better than any paid psychiatrist!!!

Keep up the great work both of you.

We WILL find answers for Caylee...I believe that heart and soul!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #786 on: August 20, 2008, 01:13:34 AM »

I don't know monkeys....I wouldn't be surprised if Casey tries to run once she's out...and wouldn't that be PERFECT for the cowboy's reality show....oh, the drama....a fugitive on the run....

This whole thing is despicable...it is so unbelievable how this chick has everybody just wrapped around her finger....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: August 20, 2008, 01:14:44 AM »

Destiny good to see you. 

Cubbeegirl  I was / am intersted in what you brought today.

Sweet Snoopy.... I love ya chicky!Good to "see" you! And I am glad to know that I posted something of interest to you....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #788 on: August 20, 2008, 01:15:59 AM »

SWEETGYPSY? Would this be alright? You can choose this or one from the link in my signature line, and Klaas will fix it up for you! 

Crazy, I LOVE it....thank you so much....it's perfect!!!

You are so sweet!!!

Big gypsy/monkey kisses for YOU!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #789 on: August 20, 2008, 01:16:49 AM »

Hi ladies and gents -

nothing new I see. just re-hashing old news.

everyone is certainly free to believe what they will, and everyone is free to visit every website to see what they can glean.

The goal is the same - FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO CAYLEE.

it's all very sophisticated stuff ya know!

I don't think you will find anything that has not been posted before, but that is just my opinion.

This case is just a tad bit more complex than when Grande nailed Robert Arnette's balls to the wall, only because Robert didn't have the crew of liars that Casey does. But it's all the same. A liar killed someone they claimed to love.

It's not a total all out internet sleuthing campaign by everyone that has a computer that is needed. Really it's not.

the info has been found and looking at all of these connections is not going to bring Caylee home, really it's not, but if everyone wants to do that - well ok.

The info is with Casey and the DA.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING IS ALREADY KNOWN. Between 4 or so boards everything has been found.

We don't need to "Aruba" this case.

If someone thinks they are going to find that one internet clue - it would have happened already.

In fact, many clues have been found, but there will be nothing from the net that will do much more.

Tomorrow will reveal alot for everyone.

Did you know about this lawsuit and the Zenaida person before today?  So this is not new?  Did you know that Jesus A. Ortiz was the father of the guy Casey claimed was the father of Caylee?  How did you know this and not say so?

ok!!! my "female intuition" is still working!!!! lol

Some how I KNEW!!!! This is where it all started...Rob's post that is!!

Rob...remember how I joked about you and Carpe keeping your posts close because you were outnumbered??!!

Keep Carpe close from now on!!! lol

Man what a "man's post"

Nothing we could say or do would make ya understand!!!! Kidding...but not really!!!

Battle of the sexes going on...and as I mentioned...you ARE out numbered!!!

Did you see Wreck get a whif of what was going on and high tale it and run!!!! 

You'll never understand...and ya won't win!!! lol We DO have ya out numbered!!!

So posts some red roses in the mornin' and lets get back to finding Caylee!!!!

My gloves are officially off...I think...still have not gotten to the bottom of page 34 I think it is.

Gotta tell ya though...I love ya Rob...like you love me..and all the Monks...but Lalas has ya on this one!!!!!

DING DING!!!

ROUND OVER!!! Get to your corners...come back out...and make peace!!!

Only way Casey doesn't win!!!!

Do me a favor Lisa. Leave me out of your imaginary battle of the sexes

you have got going on in your head.

When I get on here... it ain't a man thing, it ain't a woman thing.

My focus is... and always will be on finding Caylee.

thank you

Thats it Carpe!!!

I have had ENOUGH!!!! 

yesterday I had a great belly...today I am delusional!!!!

So now I am a psycho with a great belly??!!!

I'll take that!!!! I'll take that!!! 

Luv ya Carpe!!!

Don't get flustered!!! lol

It's you and Rob amoungst a crapload of female Monkeys.

Now TELL ME you don't LOOOVE IT!!!

no, i'm just saying that i think you're acting like a child

with all this teaming up and fighting stuff.

it is a valid point.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: August 20, 2008, 01:17:40 AM »

Lalas- I think I was clear...I found all of the lawsuits and yes, I found that, but what does it mean? really, how does that tie into anything? IT'S A LAWSUIT AND COULD BE FILED WITHOUT MERIT.

how do you know that is the father? . . . . Just because someone claims at a later date doesn't make it a fact.

I sure don't and neither does Cindy... OR SHE WOULD HAVE SAID SO.

I'm waiting for the DNA...from the driving crash on Alafa Trial.

I don't post every piece of supposition I find - only some  you know, the stuff that makes me look good - j/k

I posted the link to what I found it, and I'm not even sure that person is related. Are you?

Why are you being so ugly to me?  I was just asking a question. I am trying to figure this out just like you...I don't have the knowledge you do and I was simply asking if you already knew this.  What did I do wrong? 

Lala's, you didn't do anything wrong.....looks like Rob thinks I did by posting the link to the lawsuit.....I am not in the habit of posting every piece of supposition that I find on the internet , I simply found that it was interesting that Jesus is one of the several choices, if you will to be Caylee's biological dad and Zenaida was involved in the lawsuit....None of us really knows anything about this case for sure IMO....only that Caylee is missing and her mother did not report her missing for 31 days... I dont think we are even sure about the 31 day thing.....It simply occured to me that there could be some possibilites there as to how Casey came up with the Zenaida story....Sorry for posting something that I found to be of interest....I guess Rob already knew about it and that's fine, but apparently I was not the only one on here who did not have that knowledge....just wanted to share it with others to kick around the possibilities.....I will forever more go to my corner and keep my mouth shut...
I still love you all!!!!

Cubee and Lalas..I have been using my warped sense of humor tonight to break the tension.

But in all seriousness..that was a great post Cubee...and Lalas...you are very in tuned to this case...as I am.

Thanks for listening to me and making my points valid.

And I am telling you...I think you two both know this family and their dynamics, better than any paid psychiatrist!!!

Keep up the great work both of you.

We WILL find answers for Caylee...I believe that heart and soul!!

Thanks Lisa... I love you too. This case is so damned gut wrenching....Where the hell is Caylee and why the hell won't her momma open her mouth....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #791 on: August 20, 2008, 01:17:50 AM »

Crazy, I LOVE it....thank you so much....it's perfect!!!

You are so sweet!!!

Big gypsy/monkey kisses for YOU!!

Glad you like it! Klaas? Can you help sweetgypsy out. please?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: August 20, 2008, 01:19:57 AM »

That we know about, other than the cadaver dog hits in the back yard and on the trunk, the car that "smelled like a dead body was in it" (Cindy), and the fact that the mother lied and didn't report her child missing for 31 days.  Remember, LE knows much more than we do.  At the bond hearing the lead investigator said it was looking like a homicide investigation.  The judge set bail accordingly.  We just cannot ignore these facts.

From the few cases I have seen on tv, I get the impression that a jury takes note of hits from the cadaver dogs. MHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #793 on: August 20, 2008, 01:21:03 AM »

Thank you, Klaas!! You're the best!

You're all fixed now, gypsy!  You can post with pictures!

Jose seems to be a pretty good lawyer. I wish he weren't!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: August 20, 2008, 01:22:20 AM »

Gypsy - hope you don''t mind I added your avatar for you.  You sounded like you might need some help 
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #795 on: August 20, 2008, 01:22:43 AM »

Klaas and Crazy...you guys rock!!  I am a REAL monkey now!!!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: August 20, 2008, 01:24:15 AM »

or no credible evidence to say she is dead

Your right but if they had any evidence to a murder they would have said it IMO. Like I said before when Trenton Duckett went missing they thought it was a murder, then the mother killed herself now after a year they say that maybe she did hand him off to somebody, IMO handing of your child is alot more likely then her murdering and burying her child.. We have no idea what Casey was into or who the real father is people are going off a picture at a club calling her a whore because of a picture!!!! Why does everyone assume she was a whore, every one tends to think of the worst..Maybe she took all that money and gave it to the person she gave Caylee too to make sure she was taking care of, Who knows OK I get it she lied but maybe in her mind she feels like she is protecting caylee. Like i said and will say until LE comes forward with charges of murder she is alive. If they don't feel like it's a kidnapping and they don't have evidence as to a murder then what ??????
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #797 on: August 20, 2008, 01:24:32 AM »

Hey Klaas.....I might want to hire you to help me on a daily basis....sometimes checking my email is challenging for me....lol!

Thank you so much again!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: August 20, 2008, 01:24:41 AM »

I don't know how good he is with only three years experience, but he does seem to be making use of the media circus.  I guess he's attempting to use the tools available.  I've always been more impressed with the truth.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: August 20, 2008, 01:28:31 AM »

OK no screaming at me ,but I think (hope)  Zenaida has Casey in  Puerto Rico

Casey was pissed at her parents and wanted  a time out but now  Zenaida doesn't want to give her back.

All this info is leading us to something. JMO

{{edit}} to add or do I need a time out cuz I'm nuts for holding on for an Alive Caylee

You are not nuts Blonde...I still hold out hope!!!

Haven't read enough about the Puerto Rico angle..still catching up..but wouldn't that be wonderful!!!

And would explain why they could get away with it...lot less press coverage there!!

However, there is no Zenaida babysitter.  There is no job at Universal, no coworkers.  There is a car that smells like decomposition and cadaver dog hits in the back yard and the car.  There is a woman who did not report her child missing for 31 days and has refused to tell LE where she left the child.

Yes, and according to LE there is no credible information leading to a kidnapping by anyone.

BUUUUT!!!!

There is a huge gap in time!!! George opens trunk 24th??!! No smell of decomp.

On the 16th...George leaves about 3ish...phone calls start what? 4ish?! Need my time line!! I remember a very short time period between time George leaves..Casey feels safe going home because it is empty...and the "flurry of phone calls" start.

Thursday..same "flurry" of phone calls as stated by Fuhrman. Is this a pattern...not enough info to tell.

Friday..Casey parties...as though nothing is wrong..even  pyschopath joran could not pull that one off!!!

DNA evidence...collected what...the 16th of July? This is now the 20th of August...well over a month...on a high profile case...where bounty hunters are now stealing the show...and making LE look bad. If they had something...would they have played their cards by now? They did with showing the 911 tapes and the jailhouse tapes. Why not bring in the smoking gun to save face at this point???!!!

And the connection found today...was it Lalas and Cubbee? I am so sorry Girls...my mind is still realing!!! But that is way too coincidental to me...Jesus plaintif...Zanaida defendant.

I say we know no more about this case today that we did July 16th!!!

NOTHING concrete!!!

Can we quit beating each other up...and try and figure this out??!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.