April 16, 2024, 01:55:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388455 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: August 20, 2008, 01:29:23 AM »

Thank you, Klaas!! You're the best!

You're all fixed now, gypsy!  You can post with pictures!

Jose seems to be a pretty good lawyer. I wish he weren't!

I don't know how good he is with only three years experience, but he does seem to be making use of the media circus.  I guess he's attempting to use the tools available.  I've always been more impressed with the truth.

I'm with you, AZLady! I suppose "good" was a bad choice of words. I just meant that he's good at confusing the issues and shielding Casey. He's developed a smooth style, but I'm not sure even he could do anything up against some good forensics and hard evidence, which I hope LE will have!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: August 20, 2008, 01:30:23 AM »

or no credible evidence to say she is dead

That we know about, other than the cadaver dog hits in the back yard and on the trunk, the car that "smelled like a dead body was in it" (Cindy), and the fact that the mother lied and didn't report her child missing for 31 days.  Remember, LE knows much more than we do.  At the bond hearing the lead investigator said it was looking like a homicide investigation.  The judge set bail accordingly.  We just cannot ignore these facts.

Your right but if they had any evidence to a murder they would have said it IMO. Like I said before when Trenton Duckett went missing they thought it was a murder, then the mother killed herself now after a year they say that maybe she did hand him off to somebody, IMO handing of your child is alot more likely then her murdering and burying her child.. We have no idea what Casey was into or who the real father is people are going off a picture at a club calling her a whore because of a picture!!!! Why does everyone assume she was a whore, every one tends to think of the worst..Maybe she took all that money and gave it to the person she gave Caylee too to make sure she was taking care of, Who knows OK I get it she lied but maybe in her mind she feels like she is protecting caylee. Like i said and will say until LE comes forward with charges of murder she is alive. If they don't feel like it's a kidnapping and they don't have evidence as to a murder then what ??????

Well, if they have evidence of a murder, she will be indicted or charged.  No, it's not more likely that a mother would hand off a child than murder and bury her.  People kill their children all the time.  People probably think "the worst" because she claimed her child was missing yet she was photographed partying at a club several days after she said the child disappeared.  People think "the worst" because she lied and will not tell police what happened to her child.  The child might be alive, but the evidence doesn't point in that direction.  Time will tell, but I can add 2 + 2 and it always equals 4.

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: August 20, 2008, 01:32:42 AM »

klaas or CBB, I have a picture I am trying to use as an avtar.Can you give me the size specs? TYIA

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: August 20, 2008, 01:32:56 AM »

I don't know how good he is with only three years experience, but he does seem to be making use of the media circus.  I guess he's attempting to use the tools available.  I've always been more impressed with the truth.

I'm with you, AZLady! I suppose "good" was a bad choice of words. I just meant that he's good at confusing the issues and shielding Casey. He's developed a smooth style, but I'm not sure even he could do anything up against some good forensics and hard evidence, which I hope LE will have!

Yes, I think he's working this case to take him up the career ladder.  He most likely will not take it to trial.  He doesn't need to as the media frenzy has already given him a name. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #804 on: August 20, 2008, 01:33:22 AM »

That we know about, other than the cadaver dog hits in the back yard and on the trunk, the car that "smelled like a dead body was in it" (Cindy), and the fact that the mother lied and didn't report her child missing for 31 days.  Remember, LE knows much more than we do.  At the bond hearing the lead investigator said it was looking like a homicide investigation.  The judge set bail accordingly.  We just cannot ignore these facts.

Your right but if they had any evidence to a murder they would have said it IMO. Like I said before when Trenton Duckett went missing they thought it was a murder, then the mother killed herself now after a year they say that maybe she did hand him off to somebody, IMO handing of your child is alot more likely then her murdering and burying her child.. We have no idea what Casey was into or who the real father is people are going off a picture at a club calling her a whore because of a picture!!!! Why does everyone assume she was a whore, every one tends to think of the worst..Maybe she took all that money and gave it to the person she gave Caylee too to make sure she was taking care of, Who knows OK I get it she lied but maybe in her mind she feels like she is protecting caylee. Like i said and will say until LE comes forward with charges of murder she is alive. If they don't feel like it's a kidnapping and they don't have evidence as to a murder then what ??????

Well, if they have evidence of a murder, she will be indicted or charged.  No, it's not more likely that a mother would hand off a child than murder and bury her.  People kill their children all the time.  People probably think "the worst" because she claimed her child was missing yet she was photographed partying at a club several days after she said the child disappeared.  People think "the worst" because she lied and will not tell police what happened to her child.  The child might be alive, but the evidence doesn't point in that direction.  Time will tell, but I can add 2 + 2 and it always equals 4.

Sadly , AZ, I agree...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #805 on: August 20, 2008, 01:34:36 AM »

Gypsy - you're welcome!

AZLady  - my thinking is very similar to yours in regards to this case
crazybabyborg
« Reply #806 on: August 20, 2008, 01:36:22 AM »

CUBBEE:
Animation won't work past 124 width. Length isn't such an issue.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: August 20, 2008, 01:36:30 AM »

klaas or CBB, I have a picture I am trying to use as an avtar.Can you give me the size specs? TYIA

I'm not sure what the restriction is but I try not to make them more than 120 wide. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #808 on: August 20, 2008, 01:39:14 AM »

I'm not sure what the restriction is but I try not to make them more than 120 wide. 

I defer to Klaas. 

Shhhhhhhh, Cubbee. I try not to bring up the subject! 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: August 20, 2008, 01:39:34 AM »

Gypsy - you're welcome!

Klaas, this is such a strange case.  The media involvement turned it inside out.  The buzzards then descended to prey on what was left.  The OCSO lost control and I wonder if they will be able to recover.  It's not a complicated case, but all the extraneous stuff is making it look like more than it is.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: August 20, 2008, 01:40:17 AM »

People kill their children all the time, people also sell their children, people also hand their children to other family members, How many missing kids are their in the world does that mean they are all dead???  We only heard one part of her story.My daughter has been missing for 31 days, i have been conducting my own investigation. i know it was Stupid. Does anyone have evidence that she wasn't conducting her own investigation besides a few pictures from one night, what was she doing after those pictures??? Let me make it clear that I am not defending her at all. But IMO I am more likely to believe someone has this child. If she was a horrible person why is this lawyer putting his Carree on the line saying when all this comes out you will understand why she did what she did. yeah he is a defense attorney it is his job but to say those words means something.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: August 20, 2008, 01:40:46 AM »

Thank you Kristin!!!

Casey would never be voted woman of the year...but there is absolutely NO evidence she was a whore...or a meth addict...or George was the father of Caylee!!! That is pure speculation!!

I tried to refer to Trenton early on...could not remember the angel's name...thank you for remembering!!!

What I learned from that case is...LE has the ability to tie down a person's movements to a tee based on their cell phone. Now I am the first to admit I am technologically inept. But I read...and understand...what others KNOW about technology...and they had Trenton's Mom's movements narrowed down to a tee!!!

They have to have Casey's narrowed down too...and if they did...and based on that info they could find Caylee....I would imagine it would be front page news...and Caylee would have been found by now.

Which leads me to believe...we can still hold out hope. And until I see otherwise...I am sticking with Blonde...Caylee is still alive!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: August 20, 2008, 01:41:28 AM »

I am actually surprised that Baez is supporting this bounty hunter involvement....seems to me like he is weakening his position by allowing the "media circus" to take over....

Wouldn't he want to legitimize his client by keeping a reality show star out of it??  If I were her parents I would not want this kind of thing happening...unless of course they want her home to go over the "story"....

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: August 20, 2008, 01:43:09 AM »

I defer to Klaas. 

I am a failure at it anyway...I cant get it to work

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: August 20, 2008, 01:43:17 AM »

Yes, I think he's working this case to take him up the career ladder.  He most likely will not take it to trial.  He doesn't need to as the media frenzy has already given him a name. 

Are you kidding me?? He will most definitely take it to trial.He has already said I am going to try this case in the court of law not in the court of public opinion.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #815 on: August 20, 2008, 01:43:53 AM »

Gypsy - you're welcome!

Klaas, this is such a strange case.  The media involvement turned it inside out.  The buzzards then descended to prey on what was left.  The OCSO lost control and I wonder if they will be able to recover.  It's not a complicated case, but all the extraneous stuff is making it look like more than it is.

I agree! I don't think it's complicated either. Casey's desperate attempt to maintain her innocence by these bizaare lies, is just fodder for media. JMOO
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: August 20, 2008, 01:44:17 AM »

People kill their children all the time, people also sell their children, people also hand their children to other family members, How many missing kids are their in the world does that mean they are all dead???  We only heard one part of her story.My daughter has been missing for 31 days, i have been conducting my own investigation. i know it was Stupid. Does anyone have evidence that she wasn't conducting her own investigation besides a few pictures from one night, what was she doing after those pictures??? Let me make it clear that I am not defending her at all. But IMO I am more likely to believe someone has this child. If she was a horrible person why is this lawyer putting his Carree on the line saying when all this comes out you will understand why she did what she did. yeah he is a defense attorney it is his job but to say those words means something.

I don't know the statistics....I really don't!!!

But I would imagine MOST child killings by their mothers are early on.

I think Caylee was very much loved!!! And Casey was very well taken care of. Without Caylee...Casey would have had to face her shortcomings...I just don't see themotive.

And IF it were an accident...based on her personality...and her need to be the center of attention...I just believe she would have hammed that one up

crazybabyborg
« Reply #817 on: August 20, 2008, 01:45:32 AM »

I defer to Klaas. 

I am a failure at it anyway...I cant get it to work

If you can just post it, I'll help with anything short of getting it up and going for you. Klaas will have to do that!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: August 20, 2008, 01:46:14 AM »

I am actually surprised that Baez is supporting this bounty hunter involvement....seems to me like he is weakening his position by allowing the "media circus" to take over....

Wouldn't he want to legitimize his client by keeping a reality show star out of it??  If I were her parents I would not want this kind of thing happening...unless of course they want her home to go over the "story"....

Baez hired both Padilla's who were contacted by a "news person" from NY.  I read Larry Garrison into this role.  It's no coincidence he turned up to volunteer his services at the same time.  It's all Baez can do--create doubt and try to find someone else to pin this on.  Casey's friends better have good alibis cuz they are going to throw all the monkey poo they can muster and hope it sticks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: August 20, 2008, 01:46:15 AM »

I don't know the statistics....I really don't!!!

But I would imagine MOST child killings by their mothers are early on.

I think Caylee was very much loved!!! And Casey was very well taken care of. Without Caylee...Casey would have had to face her shortcomings...I just don't see themotive.

And IF it were an accident...based on her personality...and her need to be the center of attention...I just believe she would have hammed that one up

oops..as much as she could!!

Murder- absoluetly no motive in my mind

Accident- she was an attention whore...would have hammed that one up!!!

Alternative?-Got involved with a bad situation...end result...we can only pray!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.