April 20, 2024, 03:23:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388701 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: August 20, 2008, 02:10:13 AM »

Today on Dr. Phil they had three mother's that HATE BEING mother's, now mind you two of them have real challenges from their children but the 3rd mother really just wants out of the responsibility & wants to be a party person with freedom & she is the one who had the most children but none of them had any emotional or physical challenges at all, she was blessed but she'd really rather just be on her own having a good time. 

I've met more than my fair share of women like this & read stories of many more.  Having children to this type of person is just another form of manipulation of either a man or parents or to make somebody who will love them no matter what they have brains the size of a pea & hearts the size of fruit flies.

And did any of them kill their kids??
[/quote]

Kristin, lots of supposedly"good mothers" kill their kids....especially if a new man comes into the picture and they aren't ready to be a ready made daddy...ie...Susan Smith....Diane Downs and countless others that I just can't name right now due to a migrane I have had all day...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: August 20, 2008, 02:10:56 AM »

But Lisa, this is the problem.  Normal people are trying to explain or understand Casey's behavior in their own perspective--what they would do in that situation.  Casey is not normal.  I think we can all see that.  Once you figure out that this woman is a psychpath, then you realize her behaviors fit the pattern.

BRING NATALEE HOME
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: August 20, 2008, 02:11:25 AM »

Today on Dr. Phil they had three mother's that HATE BEING mother's, now mind you two of them have real challenges from their children but the 3rd mother really just wants out of the responsibility & wants to be a party person with freedom & she is the one who had the most children but none of them had any emotional or physical challenges at all, she was blessed but she'd really rather just be on her own having a good time. 

I've met more than my fair share of women like this & read stories of many more.  Having children to this type of person is just another form of manipulation of either a man or parents or to make somebody who will love them no matter what they have brains the size of a pea & hearts the size of fruit flies.

[/quote]

I would say no!!!

They are all users...and their kids are the "ace in the hole"

Who gives up a winning hand?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #863 on: August 20, 2008, 02:11:39 AM »

Thanks CBB...ain't she sweet????

You're welcome, and yes, she's adorable! 

It is so very  nice to have someone like you to keep track of our old avis and such.You are much appreciated!!!

Aww, you're sweet, Cubbee!

The truth is that one of the reasons I started making Holiday threads for the avatars is so that there would be a record of them here! I've had computers crash, and even though I have a photobucket account, I'm scared it will get wiped out!! And, if something happened to me, I wouldn't want everyone to loose their Holiday avis! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: August 20, 2008, 02:12:14 AM »

Motive:  jealousy and rage.  Casey was usurped in her parent's affection by an adorable 2 year old.  The princess was dethroned.  Parents were discussing with Casey when she would move out and become responsible.  Her way of life was threatened.  Neighbors heard screaming and cursing--Miss Casey had a mouth on her and used it.  Parents were threatening to take Caylee away from her.  Stress.  Mental illness.  Lies and more lies. 

Stress.  Mental illness.  Lies and more lies
Does not equal Murder

Right they threatened to take caylee and rather then lose Caylee to her parents.She sent her somewhere so they could not take her.

Makes no sense.... if she really cared that much she would have wanted Caylee to be where she was loved and treated like a little princess and where she could see with her own eyes how she was doing...JMO

Let's say it was accidental why wouldn't she call 911, then she could be the mother who lost her 2 year old daughter. She had to no eventually someone would say where is Caylee so if it were an accident she would have to make up this hugeee story. I think she would rather be the poor mother who lost her child to an accident rather then a mother who lost her daughter to an accident and then covered it up... And if it were an accident where is the emotion...She wouldn't be out having a drink after her daughter just died in a horrible accident.

Kristin...you and I are soul sisters on this one Sweetie.

Absolutely to your post!!

whew I'm glad someone agrees with me lol. I was starting to think I was gonna be all alone in this monkey cage.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: August 20, 2008, 02:14:22 AM »

Characteristics of a Psychopath

superficial charm

self-centered & self-important

need for stimulation & prone to boredom

deceptive behavior & lying

conning & manipulative

little remorse or guilt

shallow emotional response

callous with a lack of empathy

living off others or predatory attitude

poor self-control

promiscuous sexual behavior

early behavioral problems

lack of realistic long term goals

impulsive lifestyle

irresponsible behavior

blaming others for their actions

short term relationships

juvenile delinquency

breaking parole or probation

varied criminal activity

http://www.crisiscounseling.com/Articles/Psychopath.htm

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: August 20, 2008, 02:15:46 AM »

Kristin, lots of supposedly"good mothers" kill their kids....especially if a new man comes into the picture and they aren't ready to be a ready made daddy...ie...Susan Smith....Diane Downs and countless others that I just can't name right now due to a migrane I have had all day...
[/quote]

Right I agree but most of them kill their kids because they don't have fa milt who will take them, you don't think that Casey could have went to her parents and say look I need you to take caylee for a bit let me get my life together...And BTW I don't think the Boyfriend had a problem with Caylee. I mean she was their they went swimming in the pool... Susan's Smith new man didn't want to be bothered by kids and he made it known
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: August 20, 2008, 02:16:14 AM »

But Lisa, this is the problem.  Normal people are trying to explain or understand Casey's behavior in their own perspective--what they would do in that situation.  Casey is not normal.  I think we can all see that.  Once you figure out that this woman is a psychpath, then you realize her behaviors fit the pattern.

az...that is why I spilled my guts the other morning until 6am!!!

Of course she is not normal!!!

But she is predictable...because we know her needs...and so it is predictable how she uses people to get her needs met,

She needed Caylee to get her needs met.

Without Caylee...she needed the drama of losing Caylee to continue to get her needs met.

Something happened in my mind...that blew her mind...but also would not allow her to use the situation to her advantage. In my mind...any situation she could have exploited...she would have.

The ONLY scenario I can come up with that she would not be able to exploit...is Caylee is alive...or she thinks he is alive...but she can't get to het to exploit her. Somehow she lost control of the situation!!

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: August 20, 2008, 02:17:30 AM »

superficial charm

conning & manipulative

little remorse or guilt

poor self-control

impulsive lifestyle

irresponsible behavior

short term relationships

juvenile delinquency

varied criminal activity

Other then lying and maybe maniulating we don't no what casey's life is like...
sweetgypsy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #869 on: August 20, 2008, 02:18:10 AM »

So if she is indeed a psychopath, then her parents are just reacting as victims of this psychopath?

I just want to know what the monkeys think about Cindy and George because, to me, their behavior adds an entirely new level to this whole mess....they seem to be covering something up....if Casey is or was such a burden, why protect her now?

Do they think she does know something and they are afraid to alienate her or piss her off?

Every dog has their day....and I mean you Casey....
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #870 on: August 20, 2008, 02:19:07 AM »

But she is predictable...because we know her needs...and so it is predictable how she uses people to get her needs met,

Without Caylee...she needed the drama of losing Caylee to continue to get her needs met.

Something happened in my mind...that blew her mind...but also would not allow her to use the situation to her advantage. In my mind...any situation she could have exploited...she would have.

The ONLY scenario I can come up with that she would not be able to exploit...is Caylee is alive...or she thinks he is alive...but she can't get to het to exploit her. Somehow she lost control of the situation!!

But you are choosing to ignore the few facts we know in the case.  Psychopaths don't need people, they manipulate them. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: August 20, 2008, 02:19:28 AM »

Right I agree but most of them kill their kids because they don't have fa milt who will take them, you don't think that Casey could have went to her parents and say look I need you to take caylee for a bit let me get my life together...And BTW I don't think the Boyfriend had a problem with Caylee. I mean she was their they went swimming in the pool... Susan's Smith new man didn't want to be bothered by kids and he made it known
[/quote]

Susan Smith's ex-husband would have taken those kids...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: August 20, 2008, 02:19:29 AM »

superficial charm

conning & manipulative

little remorse or guilt

poor self-control

impulsive lifestyle

irresponsible behavior

short term relationships

juvenile delinquency

varied criminal activity

can we substitute this for joran.

Sorry,,,could not resist!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #873 on: August 20, 2008, 02:19:39 AM »

Wow! This is full circle! Casey's demeanor is the one thing that causes me pause. AzLady may be right, and it may very well be that it's just really hard to relate to a psychopath, but I'm so conflicted when I see the pictures of Casey with Caylee and hear people say what a good Mom she was. On the other hand, I remember her tone on the phone call and I'm aware she fooled a lot of people with lie after lie, and she was convincing.

Right now, absent of other knowledge, I fall on the side of Casey being a psychopath. When I can't figure out people's words, I look to their actions, and that call and party pictures are real.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #874 on: August 20, 2008, 02:20:43 AM »

The problem is that Caylee was standing in the way of her needs being met.  She needed to be number one and in charge of everything.   Because of Caylee, she lost a lot of power over them.

I wish I felt that she was still alive and I would LOVE to be proven wrong.  Casey would have already done whatever she had to do to get out of jail if that were the case, though.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: August 20, 2008, 02:21:07 AM »

But you are choosing to ignore the few facts we know in the case.  Psychopaths don't need people, they manipulate them. 

hmmmm...but...if they have a "meal ticket" I think they would do anything to keeo it.

Easy money.

Oh dear God...poor Caylee.

How awful!! She deserved so much more!!!

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: August 20, 2008, 02:22:07 AM »

The problem is that Caylee was standing in the way of her needs being met.  She needed to be number one and in charge of everything.   Because of Caylee, she lost a lot of power over them.

I wish I felt that she was still alive and I would LOVE to be proven wrong.  Casey would have already done whatever she had to do to get out of jail if that were the case, though.

I agree flossy...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: August 20, 2008, 02:22:32 AM »

So if she is indeed a psychopath, then her parents are just reacting as victims of this psychopath?

I just want to know what the monkeys think about Cindy and George because, to me, their behavior adds an entirely new level to this whole mess....they seem to be covering something up....if Casey is or was such a burden, why protect her now?

Do they think she does know something and they are afraid to alienate her or piss her off?

Cindy and George are victims, too, as is Lee and anyone else who touched Casey's life.  However, they have the free will to choose how to act and react.  I think Cindy and George have made some terrible mistakes and justified them with their love for Casey.  Yes, they are covering up.  Cindy said as much when she said she had already lost one, and didn't want to lose another.  Their own lack of character and love for their daughter have led them to make terrible choices.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #878 on: August 20, 2008, 02:23:23 AM »

Do you all remember Susan Smith? It's an interesting read in light of this case.

http://crime.about.com/od/murder/a/susan_smith_2.htm
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: August 20, 2008, 02:23:41 AM »

See Flossy...I think it is the opposite.

I think her parents would have given her the boot a long time ago...if not for their love and concern for Caylee.

That is how it was with my family and my sister.

She would have been long gone and on her own...but we carried her..no other word comes to mind...for the sake of my nephew.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.