April 25, 2024, 12:48:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388875 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #920 on: August 20, 2008, 08:55:43 AM »

I read that report too just now...mind you...great work...
Now Casey said she knew MsZ for approx 4 years.... this is the same Ms Z ??

Morning to you too Fladeedah..I do not think this the same Zenaida, but I don't know anymore....I do know Casey said Zanny had been the nanny for
 1 1/2 almost 2 years...That does almost fit the timeline of when Jesse found out he wasn't the dad..It seems like after that Zanny "appeared"..
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: August 20, 2008, 09:03:08 AM »

Morning to you too Fladeedah..I do not think this the same Zenaida, but I don't know anymore....I do know Casey said Zanny had been the nanny for
 1 1/2 almost 2 years...That does almost fit the timeline of when Jesse found out he wasn't the dad..It seems like after that Zanny "appeared"..

I do read 11-17=04 on that doc...arrest...look closer at the bottom.... what is that... I wondered too...   granted this may not be revelant... but to me it adds up to ....
Caylee is 3
plus time for carrying her 9 months...

I only have a couple of brain cells left.....granted... but I am wondering if this means more than we know...

plus it went into collections..there ought to be  some skip tracing done on that file..with the agency if they did their homework.......where was ms.z's addy at that time??  (this ms. z on the report??)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #922 on: August 20, 2008, 09:12:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm on that fence with you Karma. We could probably all make more sense of this if it weren't so clouded with lies from all parties involved.

I was surprised to hear Greta say last night that she thinks Caylee is alive. That kind of gave me a bit more hope.

Greta also said she tended to believe Joran is innocent.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: August 20, 2008, 09:14:56 AM »

I do read 11-17=04 on that doc...arrest...look closer at the bottom.... what is that... I wondered too...   granted this may not be revelant... but to me it adds up to ....
Caylee is 3

I only have a couple of brain cells left.....granted... but I am wondering if this means more than we know...

plus it went into collections..there ought to be  some skip tracing done on that file..with the agency if they did their homework.......where was ms.z's addy at that time??  (this ms. z on the report??)

Honestly I am not sure Its still kinda early for my brain...Sorry
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #924 on: August 20, 2008, 09:29:58 AM »

Caylee is 3

Honestly I am not sure Its still kinda early for my brain...Sorry

Same here, believe me...all I can think about is ... where is Caylee.. if she is alive where is she..and who has her... that's if Casey is being truthful..
ok....now, if and ONLY if this is the same MsZ.. 11.17.04 would be approx conception date.  (far fetched as it may be..), but If her son was indeed Caylees father...then it fits perfectly.
Now that is only and I do mean only if it can be proven.

Not sure.....still need a gallon of caffiene also... but I'd like to see what happened to the Gonzalez on the document below. Is she still alive or is this the one that is presumably passed also.?

stupid questions.... but I figured maybe worth asking....?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: August 20, 2008, 09:32:13 AM »

Caylee is 3

You can also go here...Cindy being a nurse and all the are Zenaida's with Gonzalez or Fernandez...they are frankly everywhere...For all we know there could have been a Zenaida who worked or lived at the Nursing home Caylee was last seen at..

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASLIST.ASP
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: August 20, 2008, 09:39:09 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted but below is a link to George's Security license..Although it really doesn't say anything..

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/cgi-bin/LicWebSrchInd.exe?TYPE=INDIVIDUAL&CATEGORY=&COUNTY=00&LICENSE=D%202121968&STATUS=IND_DETAIL
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #927 on: August 20, 2008, 09:40:41 AM »

Maybe Casey got Zanny from the obits in the local newspaper. Sometimes they include pics of the deceased....

She had 31 days to make her story up.

I wonder if Casey will hit the streets of freedom today.

Shackin' up with Lenny

I wonder if Tony will be jealous?????

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: August 20, 2008, 09:40:46 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17235638/detail.html

Bounty Hunter Criticized, Local Bondsman Says "They've Made A Circus Out Of This!"

POSTED: 5:00 pm EDT August 19, 2008
UPDATED: 2:36 am EDT August 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Despite the concerted efforts of a famous bounty hunter and a mysterious California bail bondsman, questions remain about whether or not she will be bailed out at all.

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla arrived in Orlando with promises of freeing Casey by Monday. However, as of Tuesday she remained behind bars and Orange County Corrections says Wednesday is the earliest she could be released.

Channel 9 has learned that Tampa-based Al Estes Bail Bonds is involved in efforts to release Casey from the Orange County jail. Their slogan is "We'll put your feet back on the street."

Casey's freedom from jail rests with a mysterious bail bondsman from California who does not want to show his face.

Sacramento bail bondsman Tony Padilla, whose bounty hunter uncle Leonard has been handling public and media relations related to Casey, told Channel 9 on Tuesday that completing a transfer bond from California to Florida is turning out more complicated than first expected.

Tampa bondsman Al Estes registered with the Orange County jail last Friday, to handle bonds of up to $500,000. The paperwork documents a deal between Estes and the Padillas' Houston Texas-based insurance company. There could be a snag involving Estes' insurance company.

"They need to make sure that the agent here in Florida was not going to be held responsible if something happened to the bond," explained Orlando bail bondsman John Vonachen.

He is disgusted with the way the Padillas are handling the case. "They've taken the focus off of where it should be, and that's on Caylee. They've made a circus out of this," said John.

Channel 9 also learned that the Padillas are trying to get a judge to add a global positioning system (GPS) ankle monitor to the terms of Casey's bond. This is to protect them even more against financial risk. As it is now, Casey would already have to wear an electronic proximity monitor if she is released.

The Anthony family's emotions are running very high. During Monday night's edition of Nancy Grace on CNN, Casey was called a punk. After the program, Casey's mother Cindy Anthony confronted the crew off camera.

We're also hearing that Al Estes could be backing out of the bond deal but we have not been able to confirm that through his company, and he has not returned our calls.
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: August 20, 2008, 09:45:24 AM »

Caylee is 3

You can also go here...Cindy being a nurse and all the are Zenaida's with Gonzalez or Fernandez...they are frankly everywhere...For all we know there could have been a Zenaida who worked or lived at the Nursing home Caylee was last seen at..

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASLIST.ASP

Yes..I gave that thought also....trust me... Cindy isn't out of my lingering brain cell yet...  
She'll do what she needs to do as a mother to protect her child.
Which is understandable for 'most' circumstances...

Well fact remains... Casey does know something...and Caylee does too.
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: August 20, 2008, 09:47:44 AM »

Hello.  I've been a lurker since finding this forum while looking for information on this case.  I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading everyone's posts.  I understand we all have different thoughts about this case except we all want to find Caylee, hopefully alive or at the very least to bring her home for a final resting place.  I'm a firm believer in being able to agree to disagree. 

Now back to lurking.  BF
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: August 20, 2008, 09:48:29 AM »

Sorry just a note there is also a Zenaida Fernandez listed as a security officer in Jacksonville,Fl....Point being I think she pulled the name from...her butt...Sorry I know people want to find the Zenaida..I just dont think there is one...But keep searching I would love to be wrong and have Caylee alive...

But these are my only questions I have left...

*Where is Caylee?
*What happened to Caylee to cause her "disappeance"?
*Does anyone other than Casey have anything to do with it?My suspects are George,Tony & possibly Lee..I think Cindy is just caught in the middle of something horrible and she is slowly going crazy...JMO JMO JMO
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: August 20, 2008, 09:53:31 AM »

Welcome Blue Fire!

Crazybabyborg has a thread in the Monkey Lounge with lots of different avatars people can choose one. Take a look and if you want one grab it or let me know and I'll help you with it!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2619.0
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: August 20, 2008, 09:59:11 AM »

Can a cadaver dog hit on a spot in the trunk of car, that might have had Caylee dirty diper in there at some point?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: August 20, 2008, 10:04:22 AM »

Can a cadaver dog hit on a spot in the trunk of car, that might have had Caylee dirty diper in there at some point?

Cadaver dogs can make mistakes but they SHOULD NOT hit on a dirty diaper or where a dirty diaper had been.  They should only HIT where a body has been. 
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #935 on: August 20, 2008, 10:09:12 AM »

Hello.  I've been a lurker since finding this forum while looking for information on this case.  I just wanted to say that I enjoy reading everyone's posts.  I understand we all have different thoughts about this case except we all want to find Caylee, hopefully alive or at the very least to bring her home for a final resting place.  I'm a firm believer in being able to agree to disagree. 

Now back to lurking.  BF
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #936 on: August 20, 2008, 10:10:08 AM »

Now back to lurking.  BF

welcome blue fire!!
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #937 on: August 20, 2008, 10:19:59 AM »

Welcome Blue Fire!

Crazybabyborg has a thread in the Monkey Lounge with lots of different avatars people can choose one. Take a look and if you want one grab it or let me know and I'll help you with it!

Thanks for the welcome.  I like the My Little Pony that is blue.  BF
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: August 20, 2008, 10:20:57 AM »

welcome blue fire!!

Thnaks for the welcome.  Now back to lurking.  BF
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 20, 2008, 10:25:41 AM »

Nice choice, Blue--welcome!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.