April 24, 2024, 05:26:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388849 times)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #940 on: August 20, 2008, 10:46:44 AM »

Nice choice, Blue--welcome!

Welcome, Blue

Cute babbbby, KY!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #941 on: August 20, 2008, 10:49:05 AM »

welcome blue fire!!

Thanks for the welcome.  Now back to lurking.  BF

Great to see you, Bluefire!!! The avatar suits you!  Jump right in whenever you like; we don't bite!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #942 on: August 20, 2008, 10:52:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I am not going to argue with anyone today.  Rob knows I was wanting answers and I did miss his smileys because I was intent on his answers.  I need to clarify my position on this case and then I will be quiet. 

I believe that poor little Caylee is dead.  Yes, I have thought that since the first time I heard about this case.   I also, think Casey knows everything.  I think Caylee died by accident.  Casey left her unsupervised somewhere, be it a car or the pool, and she died.  That is neglect.  If Casey was drunk or stoned or whatever she is in even more trouble..but it's still neglect.  The parents have only hindered this investigation...no doubt.  They have given Casey everything and she took advantage of it.  Caylee was her continued meal ticket with them becasue they loved their granddaughter.  That is why I think Casey let Caylee die by accident.  It was what happened afterward that is the part I am confused over and why I was asking so many questions.  I wanted to know why these names and places were brought up in Casey's twisted mind. 

I have thought Cindy and George were acting nutty from the get go, I also know they are hurting in a way we can not imagine.  In many ways they are responsible for what happened to Caylee too.  I will give them credit if they had decided to try to remove Caylee from Casey and it was in the works.  They, at least, knew Caylee needed better.  That is all I am going to give them at this time.  Casey was an adult and it was her child, regardless, and they had to work with the system they had.  I am sure the guilt will eat them up the rest of their lives. 

Now, this is what motivated me yesterday to keep asking annoying questions...I am worried that LE is not getting this together.  They have done nothing of substance in finding Caylee.  I know they are certain that Caylee is dead, no matter what they say.  Otherwise, surely they would have moved quicker to find Caylee.  Casey isn't talking and yet they seem content to let that be.  Maybe they have more info, I am hoping that is the case.  Cut and dried is not always true...enter Padilla and the attorney.  They are definitely tainting a jury pool.  That is the attorney's job.  In fact, I would think nothing less for a defense attorney trying to help their client.  That does not make him a bad person.  If you were in need of being defended for anything you would want your attorney to do everything possible in your favor.  The fact that he made the contact with Padilla through another person does not matter.  He was doing his job. 

I don't like what they are trying to do...I think Casey should sit in jail until she talks.  If Caylee has been taken or kidnapped she should be acting like she wants her back.  If she is dead by an accident she should act like that.  Casey is not going to act normal, because she is not normal.  I think the only person in that family that has any sense in all this is the brother, Lee.  I think he's come to the conclusion that Casey let Caylee die and then got rid of her body. 

Now, that brings me to this...all possibilities should be studied...no matter how silly they sound.  Information that can help should be shared.  I am going to get off my soap box except to say that belittling others that have questions and comments is not conducive to finding answers. I do not mean this toward anyone person just saying in general.  This case is driving everyone nuts and as soon as they have Casey on murder charges this will all calm down.  I apologize for anything that may have been construed as argumentative or mean in anyone's direction.  That was not my intent.  Let's all keep our heads about us and hang in there together. MOO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #943 on: August 20, 2008, 10:54:48 AM »

Morning Lala's!! 

Great post! 
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: August 20, 2008, 10:56:25 AM »

Welcome, Blue

Cute babbbby, KY!

Thanks, wench--yours is precious, too!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: August 20, 2008, 11:00:38 AM »

Lala's you left last night before I could apolize for butting in.  I am so sorry!!!!!!!!   Monkey Friends?????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: August 20, 2008, 11:05:57 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  I am not going to argue with anyone today.  Rob knows I was wanting answers and I did miss his smileys because I was intent on his answers.  I need to clarify my position on this case and then I will be quiet. 

I believe that poor little Caylee is dead.  Yes, I have thought that since the first time I heard about this case.   I also, think Casey knows everything.  I think Caylee died by accident.  Casey left her unsupervised somewhere, be it a car or the pool, and she died.  That is neglect.  If Casey was drunk or stoned or whatever she is in even more trouble..but it's still neglect.  The parents have only hindered this investigation...no doubt.  They have given Casey everything and she took advantage of it.  Caylee was her continued meal ticket with them becasue they loved their granddaughter.  That is why I think Casey let Caylee die by accident.  It was what happened afterward that is the part I am confused over and why I was asking so many questions.  I wanted to know why these names and places were brought up in Casey's twisted mind. 

I have thought Cindy and George were acting nutty from the get go, I also know they are hurting in a way we can not imagine.  In many ways they are responsible for what happened to Caylee too.  I will give them credit if they had decided to try to remove Caylee from Casey and it was in the works.  They, at least, knew Caylee needed better.  That is all I am going to give them at this time.  Casey was an adult and it was her child, regardless, and they had to work with the system they had.  I am sure the guilt will eat them up the rest of their lives. 

Now, this is what motivated me yesterday to keep asking annoying questions...I am worried that LE is not getting this together.  They have done nothing of substance in finding Caylee.  I know they are certain that Caylee is dead, no matter what they say.  Otherwise, surely they would have moved quicker to find Caylee.  Casey isn't talking and yet they seem content to let that be.  Maybe they have more info, I am hoping that is the case.  Cut and dried is not always true...enter Padilla and the attorney.  They are definitely tainting a jury pool.  That is the attorney's job.  In fact, I would think nothing less for a defense attorney trying to help their client.  That does not make him a bad person.  If you were in need of being defended for anything you would want your attorney to do everything possible in your favor.  The fact that he made the contact with Padilla through another person does not matter.  He was doing his job. 

I don't like what they are trying to do...I think Casey should sit in jail until she talks.  If Caylee has been taken or kidnapped she should be acting like she wants her back.  If she is dead by an accident she should act like that.  Casey is not going to act normal, because she is not normal.  I think the only person in that family that has any sense in all this is the brother, Lee.  I think he's come to the conclusion that Casey let Caylee die and then got rid of her body. 

Now, that brings me to this...all possibilities should be studied...no matter how silly they sound.  Information that can help should be shared.  I am going to get off my soap box except to say that belittling others that have questions and comments is not conducive to finding answers. I do not mean this toward anyone person just saying in general.  This case is driving everyone nuts and as soon as they have Casey on murder charges this will all calm down.  I apologize for anything that may have been construed as argumentative or mean in anyone's direction.  That was not my intent.  Let's all keep our heads about us and hang in there together. MOO

Lala's...good post.

Maybe the LE does have the test results back and they don't want to let the press know.  The LE might not be spending a lot of time searching for Caylee because the results indicates the DNA of Caylee and that she's deceased.  Or, maybe, it's just that the LE "knows" the odor of a deceased when they smell it and either Caylee is deceased or someone else is - in either case - Casey is involved in it up to her eyeballs.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #947 on: August 20, 2008, 11:06:18 AM »

Morning Lala's!! 

Great post! 

Very good post.  We're on the same page, Lala's.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #948 on: August 20, 2008, 11:06:56 AM »

Welcome, Blue

Cute babbbby, KY!

Thanks, wench--yours is precious, too!

Thank you.  I'm pretty attached to my little grandmonkey.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #949 on: August 20, 2008, 11:07:43 AM »

Okay, time to lighten up.

I missed more than I hoped yesterday doing yard work. But on a funny side, the latch on my shed door broke and would not open!!! For some reason I kept thinking if I had a shovel........

But, Good Morning to all.

Where is Rob and Carpe, they are always good for a laugh!!!!

Peace Monkeys
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: August 20, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »

Now, this is what motivated me yesterday to keep asking annoying questions...I am worried that LE is not getting this together.  They have done nothing of substance in finding Caylee.  I know they are certain that Caylee is dead, no matter what they say.  Otherwise, surely they would have moved quicker to find Caylee.  Casey isn't talking and yet they seem content to let that be.  Maybe they have more info, I am hoping that is the case. 

This is what really gets me! I also believe LE know Caylee has passed on, but HELLO there is no real searching! I believe they did all that extra stuff on DNA and sorts so they have a lot of evidence to convict Casey on murder, because they have no hope of finding Caylee..I just keep thinking that if they are not doing a better job searching & they have more info than the public, that well they are almost convinced there is no body or they will never find it.. WHICH DRIVES ME INSANE! Especially if what Rob says is true about Caylee being out in the open..UGH
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: August 20, 2008, 11:08:29 AM »

What happend to the psychics that were looking for Caylee?  Did I spell that right?  It looks like spy chicks?????

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: August 20, 2008, 11:11:21 AM »

What happend to the psychics that were looking for Caylee?  Did I spell that right?  It looks like spy chicks?????

I think they were doing their "blind driving" and hit a HHR (home-boy hot rod) pulling a mobile billboard....

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: August 20, 2008, 11:13:24 AM »

I think they were doing their "blind driving" and hit a HHR (home-boy hot rod) pulling a mobile billboard....

blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #954 on: August 20, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »

Again thanks for all the welcomes.

I just have one other point to make:  I know I have a hard time trying to figure out why some people commit crimes or do some of the things they do for whatever reason.  I have to remember that other people do not think or act like I would.  Therefore we have to step back and not reflect our morals or thought processes on the person who we are trying to figure out. 

I firmly believe Casey has the answers.  I know being a mom that I would do anything for my two children to help find them, but for whatever reason Casey will not help her child.  I hate that she will not help and I think the worst because of the way she is acting.  I see the whole family as acting strange, but most likely (and this is just one of many opinions) this is the way the family has always acted with each other.  If this is so, then they just cannot act anyway else. 

I'm not so good (or comfortable) with explaining my thoughts into written words, that I usually lurk.  The one thing I feel is we all want to find Caylee.  I hope she is alive, but I fear the worst.

Again thanks for the welcomes.  BF

PS  I like my blue pony.  The tennis shoes would have been better is they had blue fire under them!   
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: August 20, 2008, 11:20:13 AM »

Again thanks for all the welcomes.

I just have one other point to make:  I know I have a hard time trying to figure out why some people commit crimes or do some of the things they do for whatever reason.  I have to remember that other people do not think or act like I would.  Therefore we have to step back and not reflect our morals or thought processes on the person who we are trying to figure out. 

I firmly believe Casey has the answers.  I know being a mom that I would do anything for my two children to help find them, but for whatever reason Casey will not help her child.  I hate that she will not help and I think the worst because of the way she is acting.  I see the whole family as acting strange, but most likely (and this is just one of many opinions) this is the way the family has always acted with each other.  If this is so, then they just cannot act anyway else. 

I'm not so good (or comfortable) with explaining my thoughts into written words, that I usually lurk.  The one thing I feel is we all want to find Caylee.  I hope she is alive, but I fear the worst.

Again thanks for the welcomes.  BF

PS  I like my blue pony.  The tennis shoes would have been better is they had blue fire under them!   

You cannot rationalize the irrational behavior of this family. If and when the truth is ever known, all of our heads will explode.........

Peace Monkeys
blue fire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: August 20, 2008, 11:20:58 AM »

Oh, forgot to add, I think the LE is holding their cards close to their vests.  I think LE should not do anything to hurt their case against Casey, No matter how much I would like to see all they have.  I think we just have to wait (and I hate waiting) for more information from the LE.  Again just another one of many opinions. 

Now back to lurking.   salut
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: August 20, 2008, 11:21:58 AM »

Good morning everybody

Welcome blue fire

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: August 20, 2008, 11:24:30 AM »

Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen a photo of Caylee and George???I have seen Caylee and Casey,Caylee and Lee,Caylee and Great-Grandpa,shoot Casey even has a photo of Caylee and Cindy that says"my girls" ...How come I have not seen one of Caylee and George??I did not get to see all of her photos though so I was wondering if anyone has seen one and if so was it recent?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: August 20, 2008, 11:29:11 AM »

Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen a photo of Caylee and George???I have seen Caylee and Casey,Caylee and Lee,Caylee and Great-Grandpa,shoot Casey even has a photo of Caylee and Cindy that says"my girls" ...How come I have not seen one of Caylee and George??I did not get to see all of her photos though so I was wondering if anyone has seen one and if so was it recent?

Good observation of more weirdness from that family. When my daughter was born, my father held her before I had the chance!!! It's part of that dad/daughter/granddaughter bond.

Maybe we can start a new thread of weird aspects of this investigation.... oh wait, we already are doing that because nothing is normal about any of this.

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.