April 27, 2024, 06:20:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 389055 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2008, 11:00:29 PM »

ok...now no one can get mad at me!!!

I am telling you...the bizarre IS possible...but unlikely!!

So here is where I am at.

Klaas...we talked the other day about the 16th. I can't remember the details...but from my short memory...George leaves about 3...Casey makes 1st phone call at 3:30? to George> My guess was to see if he had left the house

Shortly after the "cluster" of phone calls begin...time line was just too short to me for something to have happened the 16th.
Can we bring the timeline forward again.

Now PLEASE comment this time!!! lol

Casey HAD to have  had a babysitter!! Who..we don't know...but I don't believe for 2 years she was just driving Caylee around in a car while everyone thought she was working at Universal.

So she is pissed at Cindy and George...they are controlling her...she met a great guy she wants to give all of her attention to...so she drops Caylee off with some yahoo. She wants to get even with Cindy for controlling her..and she needs "a vacation"...and time to sucker Tony in.

I say this because it just seems implausible to me that  Caylee passes away on Mon, Tues, Wed or Thursday..and she is out living it up on Friday...that bothers me!!! Even the psychopath joran was frantic the next few days covering his tracks!!

So I still believe..she left Caylee with SOMEONE!!! with the intention of picking her up in a week or two later...after she got to Cindy...and after she got her man...and when she went to pick up Caylee...that is when she finds...that either Caylee disappeared with the babysitter...or she found Caylee dead...man that hurts to say that. THUS...no smell of decomp when George opens the trunk when he is looking for t=a tool...but smell of decomp when they find the car. So Casey goes to pick up Caylee...and finds her deceased...freaks...disposes of her and the car.

I am so sorry...can't remember who brought this up...but I do believe if Caylee had died by accident with Casey..she WOULD have called 911 right away...and would have hammed up the attention as the grieving mother.

Monkey Thoughts?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2008, 11:02:07 PM »

What's a simm, siim, sim  card? I'm technologically impaired! 

Lol

It's a little card you put in the back of your phone, like a ID card..I have one in my phone and I have switched it back and forth at times, like if my phone goes dead or one time i dropped my phone and broke it you just take it out of the back and put it in the other phone and it works.

Too Kewel! I want one of those!!! See? This cage is just invaluable!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2008, 11:04:28 PM »

A sim card is a card (chip) that you put in your phone that has all of your information, like your phone number.  It's your ID for the phone. 

Thank you, Klaas! So, switching cards wouldn't really change anything as far as tracking? I think Casey just made up the other phone when she realized that the answers she was giving Lee about calls from the babysitter and Caylee wouldn't show up on her phone as recieved or dialed numbers.

The sim card has location chip that tells your carrier "what " phone you're using as well. It won't be on the phone record/bill, but it is in their database....how do I know this?
We have 4 cell phones, and if I go online to upgrade 1 of them, when I type in the # it tells me which phone currently has that sim card associated with that phone.....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2008, 11:07:06 PM »

CBB!!! I am so excited!!!
I FINALLY know something!! lol

I am the most technologically impaired person in the world...but I know what a SIM card is...from my phones dying and trying to save all of my clients numbers when I got a new phone!! lol

Never saved the numbers successfully...because I didn't know how to save them to the SIM card...but I actually know what one is!! lol

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2008, 11:07:14 PM »

This is the area around the apartment at 2863 S. Conway Road that Casey said Zenaida was and where she dropped off Caylee:

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2008, 11:07:23 PM »

Lol

It's a little card you put in the back of your phone, like a ID card..I have one in my phone and I have switched it back and forth at times, like if my phone goes dead or one time i dropped my phone and broke it you just take it out of the back and put it in the other phone and it works.

Too Kewel! I want one of those!!! See? This cage is just invaluable!!!

CBB...do u have a cell phone?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2008, 11:08:36 PM »

Klaas...we talked the other day about the 16th. I can't remember the details...but from my short memory...George leaves about 3...Casey makes 1st phone call at 3:30? to George> My guess was to see if he had left the house

Shortly after the "cluster" of phone calls begin...time line was just too short to me for something to have happened the 16th.

Casey HAD to have  had a babysitter!! Who..we don't know...but I don't believe for 2 years she was just driving Caylee around in a car while everyone thought she was working at Universal.

So she is pissed at Cindy and George...they are controlling her...she met a great guy she wants to give all of her attention to...so she drops Caylee off with some yahoo. She wants to get even with Cindy for controlling her..and she needs "a vacation"...and time to sucker Tony in.

I say this because it just seems implausible to me that  Caylee passes away on Mon, Tues, Wed or Thursday..and she is out living it up on Friday...that bothers me!!! Even the psychopath joran was frantic the next few days covering his tracks!!

So I still believe..she left Caylee with SOMEONE!!! with the intention of picking her up in a week or two later...after she got to Cindy...and after she got her man...and when she went to pick up Caylee...that is when she finds...that either Caylee disappeared with the babysitter...or she found Caylee dead...man that hurts to say that. THUS...no smell of decomp when George opens the trunk when he is looking for t=a tool...but smell of decomp when they find the car. So Casey goes to pick up Caylee...and finds her deceased...freaks...disposes of her and the car.

I am so sorry...can't remember who brought this up...but I do believe if Caylee had died by accident with Casey..she WOULD have called 911 right away...and would have hammed up the attention as the grieving mother.

Monkey Thoughts?

I think you may be right...I feel like the flurry of calls was when casey went back to get Caylee she was gone she panicked maybe though the parents had her maybe thought the babysitter took her, but I think at this point she was worried but didn't think anything of it.. Maybe she did go out That Friday but I don't think their is any pictures of her out partying after that just that one night right? so who knows what she was doing for those 3 weeks after the pictures.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2008, 11:10:07 PM »

Klaasend, do you remember Rob saying that.  Because he never forgets anything so I'm wondering what led him to believe that?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2008, 11:11:06 PM »

Monkey Thoughts?

Timeline thread: 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3217.0

CASEY'S CELL PHONE CALL LOG

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2008, 11:13:40 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was despirately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: August 18, 2008, 11:14:57 PM »

This is the area around the apartment at 2863 S. Conway Road that Casey said Zenaida was and where she dropped off Caylee:

great map Klaas...thank you!!
Not a lot of hiding places...but Rob said we would find her in plain sight.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2008, 11:15:41 PM »

Dana, if you are lurking, great show, as usual!!!

I am really tired, been spending too many late hours on here , so am gonna call it a night..
Prayers for Caylee....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

crazybabyborg
« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2008, 11:16:24 PM »

Monkey Thoughts?

It's interesting and does account for Casey's demeanor somewhat. Nothing really accounts for it, because if she knew her daughter was missing or dead, I just don't know how she could function at all. But, then, Casey is a piece of work.  It also accounts for the smell of decomposition. If your scenario is what happened, then there's a story in itself in who Casey was leaving Caylee with and why she told no one who it was, and how and why Caylee died in this person's company.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2008, 11:16:57 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was despirately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

Me too klaas..... and you know how I feel about that day....if I could see it any other way I surely would ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:02 PM »

I know you do Klaas...but it bothers me she had the same kind of activity the 18th. I think it was just her pattern...I want to talk and I want to talk NOW!!! That is why it bothers me we only have the history of those 2 days. As deep as they have dug into this case...no one REALLy know Casey at all!!! imho

crazybabyborg
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:29 PM »

I am really tired, been spending too many late hours on here , so am gonna call it a night..
Prayers for Caylee....

Nite, Cubbee!! Sleep well!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2008, 11:17:58 PM »

Prayers for Caylee....

I missed Greta was the family spokesperson on tonight ?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2008, 11:18:38 PM »

Prayers for Caylee....

Nite Cubbee
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2008, 11:19:24 PM »

Prayers for Caylee....

I missed Greta was the family spokesperson on tonight ?

I didn't see Larry Garrison on Greta tonight but maybe I missed him?  I did see Baez and Padilla.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2008, 11:21:11 PM »

I know you do Klaas...but it bothers me she had the same kind of activity the 18th. I think it was just her pattern...I want to talk and I want to talk NOW!!! That is why it bothers me we only have the history of those 2 days. As deep as they have dug into this case...no one REALLy know Casey at all!!! imho

WE only have those days, LE has alot more than that...we have only seen a smidgen. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.