April 27, 2024, 12:43:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 389027 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2008, 12:06:20 AM »

ldstlou,  I am so jealous of your vast technical knowledge.  I can't even figure out how to quote on this board.  As far as a cell phone goes, we have one, but I can't figure out where the mouthpiece is!  LOL   Sim card??? I thought it had something to do with a role playing game...sim city, etc.  Duh!  How dumb do I feel!

Anyhow, good on ya.

It's ok, AzGrama. Are you happy with your avatar? Anything I can do for you? 

AZGrama...you are now MY HERO!!!!

Never before..and never again...will I EVER hear the words you just wrote me!!!
I luv ya man!!! lol
If you are EVER in St Louis....I will treat you like a queen...A QUEEN!!!! Man did you make me feel good tonight!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2008, 12:09:10 AM »

Klaas wrote:

Just because George didn't mention a smell doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Also, if bodily fluids were left in the car but the body was long gone, the bodily fluids would continue to decompose and smell worse as time went by. 

I wondered about that! Glad someone finally addressed it!! Thanks, Klaas!

******Disclaimer - graphic example below********

I'm going to use an example and it will be a horrible one.  Please excuse me for doing this but I need to explain this somehow.

1.  I buy a roast beef at the grocery store and put it in my trunk.  It's wrapped in that butcher wrap.

2.  Something happens and I totally forget that it's in the trunk until the next day and it's seeped out of the butcher wrap.  I remove it and throw it away but don't have time to actually clean the carpet in the trunk.

3.  As the days go by the smell gets worse and worse until you can actually smell it inside the passenger area of the car.

I gotcha. There is no way to pull this thread without continuing the graphic nature, but I have one follow up question. Let's say Caylee died in the pool. She drowned. There was no blood or urine. In your example, let's say the roast was in a ziplock bag, kinda like Caylee would be in her skin. Would there be fluids somehow created if she were in the car for an hour or two? I honestly am curious about it because I don't know how to figure out the pieces around the smell unless I know. TIA!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2008, 12:10:51 AM »

What's a simm, siim, sim  card? I'm technologically impaired! 

Lol

It's a little card you put in the back of your phone, like a ID card..I have one in my phone and I have switched it back and forth at times, like if my phone goes dead or one time i dropped my phone and broke it you just take it out of the back and put it in the other phone and it works.

Too Kewel! I want one of those!!! See? This cage is just invaluable!!!

CBB...do u have a cell phone?

YES, I have a cell phone..............

CBB...oh great avatar genius...oh princess of the internet...did i MENTION..I know what a SIM card is? hahahahahah
Sorry...about as proud of that as my Monkey's 3 goals!!! hahahahha

hope you know I am teasing...and making fun of ME not YOU!! lol

BUT, little miss smarty pants --- Can you make a soccer player and his dog sit in a football stadium??? 

And this avatar queen has a long memory...............

WHAT????!!!!

lol

You just may have one upped me there!!! lol

Care to share that story???!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2008, 12:11:37 AM »

ldstlou - I will agree with you that George should have smelled something on 6/24, if a dead person had been in the car on 6/16 and the car smelled like it on 7/15.   That is if he actually got close enough to smell anything and if what happened on 6/24 is true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2008, 12:12:56 AM »

CBB - I think the answer to your question would be yes but I'm not an expert in that area.
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2008, 12:13:12 AM »

ldstlou, yeah for us    I enjoy reading all the messages.  We are all here for the same reason....Caylee.  It gets intense and sometimes I think we just need a little humor.  Would love to go to St. Louis, am a big Blues fan.  Maybe someday.  Would like to take a riverboat cruise.    

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2008, 12:15:12 AM »

ldstlou - I will agree with you that George should have smelled something on 6/24, if a dead person had been in the car on 6/16 and the car smelled like it on 7/15.   That is if he actually got close enough to smell anything and if what happened on 6/24 is true.

This is confusing to me as well. I wonder if the gas cans in the car might have masked a smell of decomposition. I carry gas cans in the car trunk when filling up the seadoo, and I can't hardly stand the drive either to or from the gas station! Even empty, they reek!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2008, 12:15:52 AM »

Klaas wrote:

Just because George didn't mention a smell doesn't mean there wasn't one.  Also, if bodily fluids were left in the car but the body was long gone, the bodily fluids would continue to decompose and smell worse as time went by. 

I wondered about that! Glad someone finally addressed it!! Thanks, Klaas!

******Disclaimer - graphic example below********

I'm going to use an example and it will be a horrible one.  Please excuse me for doing this but I need to explain this somehow.

1.  I buy a roast beef at the grocery store and put it in my trunk.  It's wrapped in that butcher wrap.

2.  Something happens and I totally forget that it's in the trunk until the next day and it's seeped out of the butcher wrap.  I remove it and throw it away but don't have time to actually clean the carpet in the trunk.

3.  As the days go by the smell gets worse and worse until you can actually smell it inside the passenger area of the car.

I gotcha. There is no way to pull this thread without continuing the graphic nature, but I have one follow up question. Let's say Caylee died in the pool. She drowned. There was no blood or urine. In your example, let's say the roast was in a ziplock bag, kinda like Caylee would be in her skin. Would there be fluids somehow created if she were in the car for an hour or two? I honestly am curious about it because I don't know how to figure out the pieces around the smell unless I know. TIA!

Klaas...I think that was a very...whats the word...gracious way of making your point. You are always gracious though.

Lets take the hamburger MY STEP SISTER LEFT IN THE FRIDGE THAT STUNK THE HIGH HELL...and drove me nuts until I found it!!!

I think it was only 3 or 4 days in the fridge..in a cold fridge...before it stunk so bad I had to throw everything in the fridge away.

From the 16th to the 24th...I would think it would be really bad in that car.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2008, 12:18:20 AM »

CBB - I think the answer to your question would be yes but I'm not an expert in that area.

Thanks Klaas. You're the only one that even attempted to answer me, and from what I've heard Dr. Baden say, I'd say you are right. I'm just trying to understand how it works hoping for some insight that might provide a clue to what happened.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2008, 12:20:04 AM »

I thought of that too CBB...gas is a very strong odor...but he was a cop...and everyone that has spoken of decomp...says it is very powerful...I would still think he would smell it.

I am not one who thinks Cindy and George were in on a conspiracy...I think if something was amiss in that car on the 24th...and George looked in that trunk...I think he would have known something was wrong.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2008, 12:22:03 AM »

ldstlou, yeah for us    I enjoy reading all the messages.  We are all here for the same reason....Caylee.  It gets intense and sometimes I think we just need a little humor.  Would love to go to St. Louis, am a big Blues fan.  Maybe someday.  Would like to take a riverboat cruise.    

Come on down Girlfriend...I'll take ya to see the Blues!!! Live about  5 minutes from the stadium!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2008, 12:24:26 AM »

that is the problem Klaas...so little info...and what we have is so untrust worthy...enough to keep you up until 6am!!! lol

Not really funny though...we are usually so good at reading people...too hard to read these people!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2008, 12:25:33 AM »

I don't know what's wrong with me! John worked his way through a doctorate doing autopsies. I'll see if he can help me understand this tomorrow. If I learn anything, I'll share it. Just be his opinion, but it should be better than mine anyway, since I don't have one! 

Yeah, ldstlou, my understanding is that it's a very distinct smell. Glad to say I can't say that first hand.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2008, 12:26:15 AM »

One thing about June 24th though...

The only person's word we have for being inside that trunk is George Anthony.

It has been proven that George is a liar.

If you are going on the info this man gives up,

chances are you are going to be in a world of hurt.

He has lied many times before. Why not do it again?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2008, 12:28:12 AM »

Looks like Faye is going to be mowing right over Orlando tomorrow.

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w214/iliketoN0KTEM/78787.jpg

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2008, 12:29:14 AM »

that is the problem Klaas...so little info...and what we have is so untrust worthy...enough to keep you up until 6am!!! lol

Not really funny though...we are usually so good at reading people...too hard to read these people!!!

So we have to rely on conjecture and our past experiences.

It is good in that it has brought us closer by sharing our experiences..it is bad in that our opinions differ so widely...in some ways it has torn us apart.

I got pissed at you for the first time ever when you said to me the other day..."First of all...."

lol...I actually got really pissed off at you Klaas...and I NEVER get mad at you!!!! Now I know I have pissed YOU off at times...lol...but you have never pissed ME off until the other day...and you pissed me off!!! hahahahaha

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2008, 12:31:49 AM »

WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME!!!!

Where have you been??

And WHO gave you the night off???!! lol

crazybabyborg
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2008, 12:34:28 AM »

So we have to rely on conjecture and our past experiences.

It is good in that it has brought us closer by sharing our experiences..it is bad in that our opinions differ so widely...in some ways it has torn us apart.

I got pissed at you for the first time ever when you said to me the other day..."First of all...."

lol...I actually got really pissed off at you Klaas...and I NEVER get mad at you!!!! Now I know I have pissed YOU off at times...lol...but you have never pissed ME off until the other day...and you pissed me off!!! hahahahaha

Sounds like a pissing contest to me.............

Where've you been Carpe? We've missed your happy self! 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2008, 12:35:12 AM »

I don't know what's wrong with me! John worked his way through a doctorate doing autopsies. I'll see if he can help me understand this tomorrow. If I learn anything, I'll share it. Just be his opinion, but it should be better than mine anyway, since I don't have one! 

Yeah, ldstlou, my understanding is that it's a very distinct smell. Glad to say I can't say that first hand.

No dead mice huh??!!

I have thse little flashing things all over my house now. Plug them in and they are supposed to emit a "signal" so I don't get mice again...knock on wood. I am telling you...I almost moved that fall. So did my neighbor!!! Because I made her come throw away the glue traps. Just forgot about that one in the coat closet darnit!!!

Who is John?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2008, 12:35:51 AM »

WELL IT'S ABOUT DAMNED TIME!!!!

Where have you been??

And WHO gave you the night off???!! lol

LOL!

I hope this buzzard gets his 10 gallon hat blown right in the effin crick tomorrow!

I think everyone agrees this guy is full of bologna.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.