April 27, 2024, 04:09:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388984 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: August 19, 2008, 10:57:49 AM »

Does anyone think casey is covering up for someone else, like possibly George?  I'm not off my rocker, I have some reasons for asking. 

I keep going back and forth on this..If she is covering I do believe it is for George...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: August 19, 2008, 10:58:50 AM »

Sent to me by Hotping, thanks Hotping!  Looks like Casey has a regular drivers license with no restrictions and not a learners permit:

Says she is 21??AND AN ORGAN DONOR!!!Just to let everyone know I do not want any of her organs if I ever need a transplant...My MIL died suddenly of a triple aneurysm and we donated her organs it is a very emotional thing to go through...Especially when you receive letters from the other families..But, I still wouldnt want Casey's.....

Me either....BTW, my 22 yr. old nephew received a new heart over the Christmas Holidays...it was a very emotional time on both sides...

I hope your nephew and your family are doing well....The experience changed my views on the issues..I was always told never to do it per my Grandma..But it is definitly something I now believe in.

Thanks! He is doing great , and we wouldn't have him if not for organ donation....
It is really a strange mix of emotions... we were exstatic Jake was getting his heart, but felt guilty that someone had to die for him to live.We all were grieving someone we didn't even know...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: August 19, 2008, 11:02:22 AM »

Found this on another blog and was wondering if this had been discussed?
I can't stick around long, have to go to work, but thought it might interest some nosy monkey....

IN REFERENCE TO:Case # 07-CC0016198-0, a Jesus Ortiz and a Zenaida Fernandez-Rosado - type of Case- Removal of Tenant, Orlando. Case # 2007-CP 001361-0 (Probate), a Jesus E. Ortiz, Deceased: Olga Marquez, Beneficiary: Jesus A. Ortiz, Personal Representative, and the attorney is Bryan Williams Crews. The Death Certificate was filed on 5/31/07. Status is Pending. Judge is Laurence Kirkwood. IS THIS THE CONNECTION TO CASEY AND CAYLEE ANTHONY?????

OK, we need more info on this.  I'll look around.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2008, 11:05:28 AM »

Does anyone think casey is covering up for someone else, like possibly George?  I'm not off my rocker, I have some reasons for asking. 

I keep going back and forth on this..If she is covering I do believe it is for George...

IF Geoge was the nanny she left Caylee with and something terrible happened, and IF you keep that always in your mind going thru this case from the very beginning.  It all fits rather nicely right up until the last visit he had with casey.  It also brings some "truth" to what casey has been saying all along.  This is ONLY my opinion, and I am very heavily leaning in this direction.  I in no way believe Cindy knew anything about this until she made the 911 calls.  However, there are things that make me believe George knew from very early on. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: August 19, 2008, 11:07:33 AM »

klaas...,I don't know what it means in regards to this case if anything, I don't even have time to stick around to find out if it is all true, but I do know that Jesus Ortiz has been discussed as possibly being Caylee's biological father....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: August 19, 2008, 11:08:21 AM »

I can't stick around long, have to go to work, but thought it might interest some nosy monkey....

IN REFERENCE TO:Case # 07-CC0016198-0, a Jesus Ortiz and a Zenaida Fernandez-Rosado - type of Case- Removal of Tenant, Orlando. Case # 2007-CP 001361-0 (Probate), a Jesus E. Ortiz, Deceased: Olga Marquez, Beneficiary: Jesus A. Ortiz, Personal Representative, and the attorney is Bryan Williams Crews. The Death Certificate was filed on 5/31/07. Status is Pending. Judge is Laurence Kirkwood. IS THIS THE CONNECTION TO CASEY AND CAYLEE ANTHONY?????

On Dreamin Demon there is a reply that says this is Zenaidas myspace
http://www.myspace.com/ninachica62401

There is also a poster on her myspace that has Caylee pic
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846

It also says on the reply that Zenaida worked at Kodak with Casey

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-24/
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: August 19, 2008, 11:08:48 AM »

Mornin ya'll .... it's been awhile since I've been in the cage, (had to take the kid back to college) but was wonderin if there has been any "new" (to me) info on those clothes that the "blogger searchers" found?  Two back-packs?  yikes (co-inky-dink?) 

also to add to previous posts - imo (only) we may see things speed up a bit since Cindy and Geo have shut their mouths ..... possibly LE was listening to their ramblings to see if an "ounce" of truth would shine thru to give them a possible lead (by the way of cover up for Casey) in all this mess.  Basically a clue in a lie ..... Now that they aren't ranting, they can focus on evidence only .... maybe?

oh yea,  one more thing .... on NG last night with that Lama woman (who kinda looks like a lama) .... There was a former LE officer saying that independent searchers could hurt the investigation .... granted .... it "could" BUT ... in this case if evidence isn't found to begin with, it can't be compromised!  SOMEONE has to look for evidence .... ANYONE ...... LE has not organized any searches .... being a month behind the 8 ball from the get-go, you would think LE would be grateful for any help they would get.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: August 19, 2008, 11:10:15 AM »

klaas...,I don't know what it means in regards to this case if anything, I don't even have time to stick around to find out if it is all true, but I do know that Jesus Ortiz has been discussed as possibly being Caylee's biological father....

Right, I know Cubbee.  Can you tell me where you found this?  What was the site?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: August 19, 2008, 11:10:52 AM »

Personally, I think Casey is all about Casey and that is it....I don't think she really gives a rats ass about anyone else.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: August 19, 2008, 11:12:30 AM »

Right, I know Cubbee.  Can you tell me where you found this?  What was the site?

I found it on the My Fox Orlando Blogs Message Board.... I went back to try to find the link with the entire message and can't find it... still looking , but my ride will be here any minute....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

lucybelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #210 on: August 19, 2008, 11:14:15 AM »

Personally, I think Casey is all about Casey and that is it....I don't think she really gives a rats ass about anyone else.

Kimmy - I think you are absolutely correct about Casey. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: August 19, 2008, 11:18:50 AM »

klaas,,,http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=117

Sixteenth message on the page....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: August 19, 2008, 11:19:05 AM »

Per the original arrest warrant
Casey did state that Zenaida worked as a part time or seasonal employee at Universal but LE found that to be untrue. They had no record of anyone by that name ever working there.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: August 19, 2008, 11:19:08 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41823846

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/comment-page-24/

Personally I think it's BS.  If they (dreamindemon) believe that's Zenaida then they should let LE know so LE can talk to Zenaida. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: August 19, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »

Cubbee - thanks!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: August 19, 2008, 11:20:37 AM »

IF Geoge was the nanny she left Caylee with and something terrible happened, and IF you keep that always in your mind going thru this case from the very beginning.  It all fits rather nicely right up until the last visit he had with casey.  It also brings some "truth" to what casey has been saying all along.  This is ONLY my opinion, and I am very heavily leaning in this direction.  I in no way believe Cindy knew anything about this until she made the 911 calls.  However, there are things that make me believe George knew from very early on. 

I have wondered this too..George or Casey who hurt Caylee...I flip on this sometimes, because George is very strange and sometimes I still don't want to believe Casey is so cold hearted..But well sometimes I dont know...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #216 on: August 19, 2008, 11:21:57 AM »

I don't think this is connected to Casey or Caylee, but is the ESTATE of Ortiz that is pending final settlement. I found a bunch of records that say everything relating to him is pending due to final closure. Closing an Estate can take some time as creditor are allowed time to file for any monies owed.

Seeing as he was 21 at time of death and did not have a much of an Estate, it seems like a long time to allow it to remain open. It probably has something to do with college loans.

The mother - Olga is the beneficiary, if there is anything left over after the debts are settled. She would receive all of his worldly possession, minus what is needed to settle outstanding debts.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #217 on: August 19, 2008, 11:23:46 AM »

Personally I think it's BS.  If they (dreamindemon) believe that's Zenaida then they should let LE know so LE can talk to Zenaida. 

I don't believe it either, just what I read...Unfortunately I believe Caylee has passed on..It all frustrating right now.I think people are just wanting some answers..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: August 19, 2008, 11:25:27 AM »

I don't think this is connected to Casey or Caylee, but is the ESTATE of Ortiz that is pending final settlement. I found a bunch of records that say everything relating to him is pending due to final closure. Closing an Estate can take some time as creditor are allowed time to file for any monies owed.

Seeing as he was 21 at time of death and did not have a much of an Estate, it seems like a long time to allow it to remain open. It probably has something to do with college loans.

The mother - Olga is the beneficiary, if there is anything left over after the debts are settled. She would receive all of his worldly possession, minus what is needed to settle outstanding debts.

sorry, meant to add - this could be the rent he owed the landlord and there is a debt incurred by the decedent.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #219 on: August 19, 2008, 11:27:33 AM »

Subject ID       Full Name       Party Type       Status                
D-A    ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ ROSADO    DEFENDANT    CLOSED          
P-A    JESUS ORTIZ    PLAINTIFF    CLOSED          

Disposition: ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
Disposition Type: DISMISSED AFTER HEARING
Disposition Date: 12/6/2007

Event Date    Event Time    Description         Location
12/13/2007    1115    TRIAL AGREEMENT    370 COURT ROOM
12/6/2007    1000    HEARING    370 COURT ROOM
10/31/2007    0830    ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION    120 MEDIATION ROOM

Docket Date    Defendant    Docket Entry
10/12/2007       TENANT EVICTION COMPLAINT W/EXHS
10/12/2007       CIVIL COVER SHEET
10/12/2007       CERTIFICATE OF MAILING
10/12/2007    000    INITIAL JUDGE ASSIGNED MARTINEZ, W 72
10/12/2007       20 DAY SUMMONS ISSUED AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO (HANDED TO PLTF FOR SERVICE)
10/12/2007       SUMMONS ISSUED 5 DAY AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO (HANDED TO PLTF FOR SERVICE/MLD COPY TO DEFT)
10/19/2007       ANSWER WITH ATTACHMENTS
10/19/2007       DEPOSITED INTO REGISTRY
10/19/2007       REGISTRY OF COURT FEE
10/19/2007       20 DAY SUMMONS SRVD [10/16/2007] AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO
10/19/2007       5 DAY SUMMONS SRVED [10/16/2007] AS TO ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO
10/24/2007       ORDER SCHEDULING MEDIATION 10/31/2007 08:30 A.M.
10/29/2007       LETTER FILED FROM PLTF JESUS ORTIZ (WITH ATTACHMENTS) (FAX) (PRO SE)
10/31/2007       LETTER W/SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS TO JUDGE FROM PLAINTIFF
10/31/2007       PLAINTIFF'S MOTION TO HAVE DEFENDANT DEPOSIT NOV AND DEC RENT
10/31/2007       TRIAL AGREEMENT & SCHEDULING CONF 12/13/2007 11:15 A.M.
11/7/2007       NOTICE SETTING HEARING * 12/06/2007 10:00 A.M.
12/4/2007       MINUTES HEARING
12/4/2007       DEFT'S CHANGE OF ADDRESS
12/6/2007       ROSADO'S(PRO SE)ANSWER
12/6/2007       ORDER OF DISMISSAL AFTER HEARING
12/6/2007       ORDER DISBURSING FUNDS FROM REGISTRY, CC TO ACCTG IN 10 DAYS 12/20
1/9/2008       NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS (ZIP CODE) FOR ZENAIDA FERNANDEZ-ROSADO

View All Case Financial Details
Subject   Defendant   Assessment   Payment   
P001   JESUS ORTIZ   $80.00   $80.00   Defendant Details

Date       Party       Type       Amount       Description
10/12/2007    JESUS ORTIZ    Assessment    $80.00    EVICTION - RENT < $5000
10/12/2007    JESUS ORTIZ    Payment    $80.00    PAYMENT

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.