April 27, 2024, 01:01:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 389032 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: August 19, 2008, 01:41:21 PM »

What????? Invision, Your'e not leaving too are you?????

Yes, my posts are rarely responded to ...  I am just not a "regular".  I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and some of my thoughts or questions may seem "dumb" to the more experienced poster, however it is no fun, theorizing by myself.  I would prefer to have my name removed from this forum.  I just don't know if you just don't post anymore or if you must have your name removed.

Invision - I'm sorry you feel that way.  I believe you are wrong about people not responding to your posts but I can't stop you from leaving. 

Don't go Invision!! We all feel that way sometimes!!!

Didn't you see my tizzy-fit the other day when no one was responding!!  lol 

All Monkeys have a voice..and all Monkeys are needed!!

You are a valued member and we want you to stay.
Thanks for letting us know what upset you!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 19, 2008, 01:42:10 PM »

I'm not sure if there's something in the water or if it's a full moon.  I'm not removing anyone.  If people wish not to post here so be it.  I'm not in the habit of playing games.    

Klaasend ... it is not my intention to "play games" .... nor do I mean any disrespect to anyone on this forum.  This is my "first forum" and I do not know how it all works .... in searching through it, I did not see a way to remove myself as a poster.  I did not know if it was necessary to even do so or if your name could just hang in limbo and just not post.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: August 19, 2008, 01:42:26 PM »

Yes, my posts are rarely responded to ...  I am just not a "regular".  I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, and some of my thoughts or questions may seem "dumb" to the more experienced poster, however it is no fun, theorizing by myself.  I would prefer to have my name removed from this forum.  I just don't know if you just don't post anymore or if you must have your name removed.

Invision, I have been posting at SM for over three years now, and feeling ignored is a common complaint. We've all felt that way more than once. I have enjoyed reading your posts here, and you seem to be a very intelligent person with some good thoughts on the case. I hope you continue to post here.

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #303 on: August 19, 2008, 01:42:35 PM »

I'm sorry invision that you feel that way, and want you to know, that I always am interested in what you post, even if I don't respond. I would miss you and hope that you will reconsider.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: August 19, 2008, 01:42:58 PM »

I have found that sometimes everyone agrees and just doesn't reply to a post because they have nothing that is better to add than what was just said.  It is hard to understand in here, but it took me a very long time to not feel left out when no one responded to my posts.  It's not a reflection on you at all, in fact, you have some interesting thoughts.  Things have been moving so fast that I can't respond to all of them...but I promise you I read them all.  There are posters that read everything here and never post once.  Don't fell left out...in some ways that is even better...it's when you post a very contradictory opinion that get the most response. Trust me, I know.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 19, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »

ldstlou - I think Casey was despirately trying to reach her family on the afternoon of June 16th from about 3pm on but nobody answered.

WHY?  What was going on with that family that all of those calls went unanswered?  What are they leaving out of the story here?

Maybe no one wanted to babysit? I bet every time Casey placed a call it was to ask for something..........I think the family was getting fed up JMO.

I'll admit I've ignored calls from my kids after a blowup or when I know they are calling to ask for money or to babysit.  I wonder if vm messages were left by Casey and what her tone was like.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: August 19, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »

Lalas

You and DD have the biggest hearts of anyone I know.

I 2nd that!!!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: August 19, 2008, 01:45:00 PM »

Invision - I'm sorry you feel that way.  I believe you are wrong about people not responding to your posts but I can't stop you from leaving. 

Not true!!  I responded and was tossed around the cage for it. LOL  Not by you, mind you.  I was on your side.  Took me a while to get the banana peels out of my hair.  Rolling Eyes
crazybabyborg
« Reply #308 on: August 19, 2008, 01:45:34 PM »

Invision, I have been posting at SM for over three years now, and feeling ignored is a common complaint. We've all felt that way more than once. I have enjoyed reading your posts here, and you seem to be a very intelligent person with some good thoughts on the case. I hope you continue to post here.

Invision, I've walked away before thinking I wouldn't post anymore, and as it turned out, I just needed a break. This is also my first forum, and it does take some getting used to, but I found I really missed it. If you just take the break, you can drop back in anytime, and we all hope you will!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: August 19, 2008, 01:46:43 PM »

I have found that sometimes everyone agrees and just doesn't reply to a post because they have nothing that is better to add than what was just said.  It is hard to understand in here, but it took me a very long time to not feel left out when no one responded to my posts.  It's not a reflection on you at all, in fact, you have some interesting thoughts.  Things have been moving so fast that I can't respond to all of them...but I promise you I read them all.  There are posters that read everything here and never post once.  Don't fell left out...in some ways that is even better...it's when you post a very contradictory opinion that get the most response. Trust me, I know.

I still don't "fit in" after too years!!! lol

Just kidding...I hope!!

Hey...at least you weren't quaranteened...or chased like a chicken!! lol

It's a hard case and emotions are high. We all feel strongly about Caylee and we want to be heard.

Hang in there Honey...we ARE listening!!

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: August 19, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »

Maybe the flurry of cellphone calls was Caylee playing with the phone and pushing the buttons (speed dial memory) one by one.   

wow, interresting thought

wow...that is an interesting thought!! My Monkey was FASCINATED with phones at that age...clients used to call me and say did I just call them and hang up??!! lol I would have to say sorry...it was the baby Monkey again!!

My granddaughter plays with my phone and has called my boss two or three times, but not one right after the other.  The calls were made methodically...cell phone, then work, etc.  Could be Caylee playing with the phone, but I really doubt it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: August 19, 2008, 01:47:33 PM »

I'm not sure if there's something in the water or if it's a full moon.  I'm not removing anyone.  If people wish not to post here so be it.  I'm not in the habit of playing games.    

Klaasend ... it is not my intention to "play games" .... nor do I mean any disrespect to anyone on this forum.  This is my "first forum" and I do not know how it all works .... in searching through it, I did not see a way to remove myself as a poster.  I did not know if it was necessary to even do so or if your name could just hang in limbo and just not post.

If you don't wish to post here simply don't post.  Don't log in and post.  Pretend you don't have an account.  Nobody is forcing you to post or read here.  That said I have always enjoyed reading your posts and other than today, I believe I have responded to most of them.  Today I was busy and also ran to the store.   I cannot tell you the hundreds of times I've posted and never had a response. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: August 19, 2008, 01:49:16 PM »

Not true!!  I responded and was tossed around the cage for it. LOL  Not by you, mind you.  I was on your side.  Took me a while to get the banana peels out of my hair.  Rolling Eyes

You did take a beatin' for me...thanks Sistah!!! 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: August 19, 2008, 01:51:28 PM »

Hang in there Honey...we want you to stay.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: August 19, 2008, 01:52:24 PM »

Jennifer34

If you're really there, would you please wave at me.

TY

I Stand With The Girl
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: August 19, 2008, 01:55:09 PM »

I don't have the time to come here often either, but I know my posts are read and respected, even if they are not responded to.  Please don't go.  These are good people with good hearts.  I try to have a positive outlook on this case but experience has jaded my rose colored glasses.  People get angry when a child suffers and we are all here to find answers, to get different perspectives and to help each other through the frustrations of being so helpless in this situation and others.  Take a break when you need to, but please don't leave for good.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: August 19, 2008, 01:55:31 PM »

Jennifer34

TY

I'm not Jennifer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...once.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: August 19, 2008, 01:58:07 PM »

ok Monkeys..
My little man only has 2 more days of summer vacation so we are headed out to the pool.

Have a great day all!!

Keep the faith!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: August 19, 2008, 01:58:10 PM »

Jennifer34

TY

I'm not Jennifer, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express...once.

Hee Hee.

I'm hoping she can get Metro to drop in and answer some cell phone questions for us.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #319 on: August 19, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »

invision - I responded to quite a few of your posts, and enjoyed it.

I have been here since day one, actually day minus 9 when there was no forum and just a front page. That FP was murder on Tom who took all of the emails and transferred them to the comments section.

Now, I have had a few thousand post never responded to - it's just the way it is.

sometimes people log off and have their own lives to attend to.

sometimes people just don't know - If everyone responded to a post saying they don't know - it would be to page one hundred in the blink of an eye.

sometimes people are just thinking about the question and think it's intriguing, but can not put two and two together. It happens and no one should take offense to it.

sometimes people miss your post because the are horribly OT and talking about cats, dogs, cats with medical conditions, dogs with medical conditions, the events of the day, their kids - I could go on forever here. I just skip what doesn't interest me. Trust me - there are times when everyone is OT - and it's really not a big deal to most of us.

so I don't think anyone is purposefully ignoring you and I tried to give you a few reasons why.

I hope you have some idea how and why posts are not answered and it's not a personal slam against you - only Jack 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.