June 16, 2024, 07:09:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 394968 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: August 20, 2008, 11:31:03 AM »

What happend to the psychics that were looking for Caylee?  Did I spell that right?  It looks like spy chicks?????

If you are referring to the ones affiliated with Brian's Dreams I believe they are headed back to search this weekend.  I have little faith in Brian's Dreams or anyone affiliated with them.
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #961 on: August 20, 2008, 11:31:29 AM »

Morning all,
One thing that I haven't seen posted yet, (correct me if I'm wrong) is the question..."WHY DOES CASEY NOT TRUST THE LE???? Her father was in LE for years, so she should have learned how to trust them. Is George her real father? Or did he marry Cindy and adopt Casey? Did he do something to Casey to warrent her mistrust? Wasn't one of her boyfriends a cop? Did this boyfriend do something to her to warrent her mistrust? There must be a reason for her not to trust them...maybe this is the key to the case......
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: August 20, 2008, 11:33:30 AM »

Nice choice, Blue--welcome!

What a beautiful baby!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #963 on: August 20, 2008, 11:33:50 AM »

Morning all,
One thing that I haven't seen posted yet, (correct me if I'm wrong) is the question..."WHY DOES CASEY NOT TRUST THE LE???? Her father was in LE for years, so she should have learned how to trust them. Is George her real father? Or did he marry Cindy and adopt Casey? Did he do something to Casey to warrent her mistrust? Wasn't one of her boyfriends a cop? Did this boyfriend do something to her to warrent her mistrust? There must be a reason for her not to trust them...maybe this is the key to the case......

You can NEVER trust anyone that wants you to tell the truth. The truth should be avoided at all costs. Truth is ignorance.

Peace Monkeys
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: August 20, 2008, 11:35:08 AM »

Morning all,

Good point Redquartz. 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: August 20, 2008, 11:38:09 AM »

What happend to the psychics that were looking for Caylee?  Did I spell that right?  It looks like spy chicks?????

If you are referring to the ones affiliated with Brian's Dreams I believe they are headed back to search this weekend.  I have little faith in Brian's Dreams or anyone affiliated with them.

The only thing Brian is dreaming about is fame and fortune.  Keep dreaming, buster!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: August 20, 2008, 11:39:13 AM »

Morning all,

redquartz, one of the theories on why Casey didn't trust LE was Jesse's possible involvement. Jesse resigned on the 24th from the police force. He stated he heard Caylee in the background on a call with Casey that day and then recanted his story, saying he couldn't be sure. When it comes to Casey, who can figure out what she's thinking?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: August 20, 2008, 11:41:13 AM »

Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen a photo of Caylee and George???I have seen Caylee and Casey,Caylee and Lee,Caylee and Great-Grandpa,shoot Casey even has a photo of Caylee and Cindy that says"my girls" ...How come I have not seen one of Caylee and George??I did not get to see all of her photos though so I was wondering if anyone has seen one and if so was it recent?

Good observation of more weirdness from that family. When my daughter was born, my father held her before I had the chance!!! It's part of that dad/daughter/granddaughter bond.

Maybe we can start a new thread of weird aspects of this investigation.... oh wait, we already are doing that because nothing is normal about any of this.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #968 on: August 20, 2008, 11:41:26 AM »

Morning all,

Just more of Casey's lies.  She's trying to make this out to be a big mystery like the Lindbergh baby.  Someone stole my baby!  It's a crock-o-crap and Casey is going to be flushed down the toilet...hopefully soon.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: August 20, 2008, 11:41:28 AM »

Welcome, Blue

Cute babbbby, KY!

Thanks, wench--yours is precious, too!

Blue...your little angel is getting so big...how precious!!! They grow so fast...I remember when she was still a black and white photo in your belly!!! lol

All the baby Monkeys in the cage are wonderful!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 20, 2008, 11:43:34 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17235638/detail.html

Wednesday Afternoon Finds Casey Anthony Still In Jail

POSTED: 5:00 pm EDT August 19, 2008
UPDATED: 11:18 am EDT August 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony remained in jail, Wednesday afternoon, despite promises from a celebrity bounty hunter that he would free the young mother. Leonard Padilla arrived in Orlando with promises of freeing Casey by Monday.

Anthony is being held on charges related to the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Casey reported Caylee missing in June but Orange County sheriff's deputies have been frustrated by her lack of cooperation in helping find the child.

Channel 9 has learned that Tampa-based Al Estes Bail Bonds is involved in efforts to release Casey from the Orange County jail. Their slogan is "We'll put your feet back on the street."

Casey's freedom from jail rests with a mysterious bail bondsman from California who does not want to show his face.

Sacramento bail bondsman Tony Padilla, whose bounty hunter uncle Leonard has been handling public and media relations related to Casey, told Channel 9 on Tuesday that completing a transfer bond from California to Florida is turning out more complicated than first expected.

Tampa bondsman Al Estes registered with the Orange County jail last Friday, to handle bonds of up to $500,000. The paperwork documents a deal between Estes and the Padillas' Houston Texas-based insurance company. There could be a snag involving Estes' insurance company.

"They need to make sure that the agent here in Florida was not going to be held responsible if something happened to the bond," explained Orlando bail bondsman John Vonachen.

He is disgusted with the way the Padillas are handling the case. "They've taken the focus off of where it should be, and that's on Caylee. They've made a circus out of this," said John.

Channel 9 also learned that the Padillas are trying to get a judge to add a global positioning system (GPS) ankle monitor to the terms of Casey's bond. This is to protect them even more against financial risk. As it is now, Casey would already have to wear an electronic proximity monitor if she is released.

The Anthony family's emotions are running very high. During Monday night's edition of Nancy Grace on CNN, Casey was called a punk. After the program, Casey's mother Cindy Anthony confronted the crew off camera.

We're also hearing that Al Estes could be backing out of the bond deal but we have not been able to confirm that through his company, and he has not returned our calls.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: August 20, 2008, 11:44:39 AM »

Well I had a major therapy session last night!! lol

Didn't even know I needed it until this case came along!!

Best part...it was FREE!! 

Thanks AZ!!! put into words that I could understand a different way to look at the family dynamics!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: August 20, 2008, 11:46:52 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17235638/detail.html

Wednesday Afternoon Finds Casey Anthony Still In Jail

POSTED: 5:00 pm EDT August 19, 2008
UPDATED: 11:18 am EDT August 20, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony remained in jail, Wednesday afternoon, despite promises from a celebrity bounty hunter that he would free the young mother. Leonard Padilla arrived in Orlando with promises of freeing Casey by Monday.

Anthony is being held on charges related to the disappearance of her 3-year-old daughter, Caylee. Casey reported Caylee missing in June but Orange County sheriff's deputies have been frustrated by her lack of cooperation in helping find the child.

Channel 9 has learned that Tampa-based Al Estes Bail Bonds is involved in efforts to release Casey from the Orange County jail. Their slogan is "We'll put your feet back on the street."

Casey's freedom from jail rests with a mysterious bail bondsman from California who does not want to show his face.

Sacramento bail bondsman Tony Padilla, whose bounty hunter uncle Leonard has been handling public and media relations related to Casey, told Channel 9 on Tuesday that completing a transfer bond from California to Florida is turning out more complicated than first expected.

Tampa bondsman Al Estes registered with the Orange County jail last Friday, to handle bonds of up to $500,000. The paperwork documents a deal between Estes and the Padillas' Houston Texas-based insurance company. There could be a snag involving Estes' insurance company.

"They need to make sure that the agent here in Florida was not going to be held responsible if something happened to the bond," explained Orlando bail bondsman John Vonachen.

He is disgusted with the way the Padillas are handling the case. "They've taken the focus off of where it should be, and that's on Caylee. They've made a circus out of this," said John.

Channel 9 also learned that the Padillas are trying to get a judge to add a global positioning system (GPS) ankle monitor to the terms of Casey's bond. This is to protect them even more against financial risk. As it is now, Casey would already have to wear an electronic proximity monitor if she is released.

The Anthony family's emotions are running very high. During Monday night's edition of Nancy Grace on CNN, Casey was called a punk. After the program, Casey's mother Cindy Anthony confronted the crew off camera.

We're also hearing that Al Estes could be backing out of the bond deal but we have not been able to confirm that through his company, and he has not returned our calls.

I am glad Casey is going through this daily emotional roller coaster...now she has a taste of what her family and the rest of the Nation are going through!!!

Hope it drags out for weeks!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 20, 2008, 11:48:29 AM »

Oh, I agree with you Klaasend, I just havent seen anymore about them

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #974 on: August 20, 2008, 11:48:38 AM »

Welcome, Blue

Cute babbbby, KY!

Blue...your little angel is getting so big...how precious!!! They grow so fast...I remember when she was still a black and white photo in your belly!!! lol

We are the lucky ones to have those precious little monkeys in our lives.  Stories like this cause me to hold my Avery a little tighter and pray that she is always safe and happy.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: August 20, 2008, 11:49:59 AM »

Morning all,

Just more of Casey's lies.  She's trying to make this out to be a big mystery like the Lindbergh baby.  Someone stole my baby!  It's a crock-o-crap and Casey is going to be flushed down the toilet...hopefully soon.

hmmmm.....have to ponder that one for awhile.

I still can't get past why if Caylee passed from an accident...she didn't call 911. Even if she was stoned or drunk at the time, she had time to sober up and get a story together to make herself look the victim of a terrible tragedy.

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #976 on: August 20, 2008, 11:51:26 AM »

News from Orlando 11:12 am Wednesday

Padilla said he is making sure that all the proper protocols be followed for the out-of-state bond transfer. Right now,  the Texas Department of Insurance is contacting Florida's lead agency that handles bonds to make sure procedurally every piece of documentation is in place and that they have what they need when a locally licensed bailbond agent goes to post Casey's bond.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7241808&version=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

More bond snafus. Involving a state agency should surely speed things up..... NOT

Peace Monkeys
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: August 20, 2008, 11:51:45 AM »

If their slogan is "we'll put your feet back on the street"  then the Le"s should be "We'll put your feet in the fire".

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: August 20, 2008, 11:52:05 AM »

Welcome, Blue

Cute babbbby, KY!

We are the lucky ones to have those precious little monkeys in our lives.  Stories like this cause me to hold my Avery a little tighter and pray that she is always safe and happy.

Amen!!!

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #979 on: August 20, 2008, 11:52:24 AM »

Thanks for the kind words about Anne Miriam, everyone. She's 7 months old now and SO much fun. She is everywhere. I think she's going to be a climber, as she's never met a seat, bouncer, swing, or high chair that could confine her.

I think it's one big reason why this Caylee case resonates with me--because children (especially little girls) are such a gift, and they need mothers who can be responsible. Every time I iron one of Anne Miriam's sweet little dresses, or do something special with her, I think that's what Caylee deserved. (Not that I'm the perfect mother, but every child deserves someone who at least tries).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.