April 19, 2024, 10:38:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 388688 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1840 on: August 21, 2008, 04:13:54 PM »

hey - question

I haven't been going to all the "other" sites out there.. what's the use.

but are there any people that actually believe the Anthonys other than that colossal doofus from just a few pages back?

in every case I have followed there are always some that believe even the most guilty.

I sure don't see anyone here thinking this is all a mistake.

Most of the comments I have seen are not favorable..Some believe it was an accident but from what I have seen most want Casey to fry..

pretty much what I figger'd.

the bottom line - Casey has something to do with whatever happened to Caylee. I bet that's what 99.9% of the people out there think.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1841 on: August 21, 2008, 04:14:36 PM »

So is Cindy still working?? And is George still going to be driving around that billboard? IF so other than her bodyguard will she be left alone at times..

Because having a bodyguard probably just inflates casey's ego,and if casey goes missing they can say well she was left alone with the BODYGUARD....

There's a bodyguard outside, and a female employee of Padilla's with Casey 24/7. She sleeps in same room with Casey and follows her every move, including the shower, so says Padilla.

What's it matter, she's not to be questioned about Caylee by anyone unless Baez is with her.
Padilla got bamboozled big time!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1842 on: August 21, 2008, 04:14:53 PM »

So I went to McDonalds a few minutes ago and they put in 2 hot apple pies I didnt order.....What to do........What to do............

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1843 on: August 21, 2008, 04:15:06 PM »

Sorry guys. Had to take my grandson to Mickey D's for lunch. LOL!

I swear I did not send the pizza.

As for what's next, her trial has to be within 175 days from her arrest so, barring any problems, looks like she's good to go until about January 9th, 2009.

ROFLMAO!  So Deputy Dog has to keep track of Casey until January?  Holy Crap!!!  I almost typed holy carpe.

OK,  a week or so ago I sent Cindy a Dominos gift card I bought at Krogers for $20.00.  I put a note in that she should do ME a favor and leave it in the car 15 or 17 or 19 days or whatever she was saying on that day.  I also told her that only a dead body smells like a dead body.  I don't know if my card was used today or not, but I thought it was a good idea at the time.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: August 21, 2008, 04:16:16 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: August 21, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »

If she were my daughter, she'd be begging to go back to jail after 5 minutes with me.
But granny will honey and sweetheart her into diabetic shock.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1846 on: August 21, 2008, 04:18:34 PM »

hey - question

I haven't been going to all the "other" sites out there.. what's the use.

but are there any people that actually believe the Anthonys other than that colossal doofus from just a few pages back?

in every case I have followed there are always some that believe even the most guilty.

I sure don't see anyone here thinking this is all a mistake.

Rob...Klaas BANNED Suzieclueless...I'm sure Suzie is back to writing Love letters to Scott Peterson...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1847 on: August 21, 2008, 04:19:01 PM »

Hi guys! Peeking in from work to say WELCOME to all the new monkeys!!

If anyone needs an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! 

I've been able to see a little of the coverage today from work, and just want to notify everyone that on this day, don't expect me to be open minded. I can't muster it today. I saw Jose shielding, hugging, and protecting Casey and all I could think of was that nobody was doing that for Caylee. 

I hope that biotch has a little ray of decency, just a small glimmer enough to feel kicked in the gut as she faces her homecoming without that precious child. Cindy may be on cloud 9 with her darling daughter home, but she'll have to walk in Caylee's room at some point and I hope the pictures of Caylee haunt her. I'd like to flood the house with flowers for Caylee, and pizzas with stamped expiration dates of June 16.

Dang it!!!!

I am the self appointed mental terrorist here!!!!

The "flowers for Caylee" escaped me

I feel shame

ftd.com here I come

I'll be your assistant, ok? 

Singing telegram anyone? To the tune of Row, Row, Row, your boat?

Where, where, where's Caylee?
Casey, what'd you do?
You're out of jail, but do you care
That your daughter's not with you?

Pizza with the paperback, "Lord of the flies?"

Orkin service with a guarentee to rid those pesky maggots?

DVD of Mommie Dearest?

Lord Of The Flies

My God, what a great novel

Casey can be Piggy

Cindy needs to wise up before she is charged as well. I know a mother tries to protect her young, but OCSD has bent over backwards in not charging her.

Peace Monkeys
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: August 21, 2008, 04:20:22 PM »

Im going to be in Vail that week.  No computer!!!  Des, will you call me everyday and give me updates???

Yep Always.... Wink

What???? No computer?!?!?!?!?

My wife makes fun of me for taking my laptop on vacation....

Not to worry though, I also have a Blackberry

Of course she calls it my CrackBerry

My daughter has been using my laptop for homework in the evenings and I've been reading the formum from my Verizon Chocolate.  What a PITA!  But you know how it is.  An addiction is an addiction and the addict gets her fix any way she can...haha.  Thankfully my boss doesn't see that I'm logged on here most of the day at work.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1849 on: August 21, 2008, 04:21:31 PM »

So I went to McDonalds a few minutes ago and they put in 2 hot apple pies I didnt order.....What to do........What to do............

Do what I do... go rub them on your neighbor.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1850 on: August 21, 2008, 04:21:48 PM »

So is Cindy still working?? And is George still going to be driving around that billboard? IF so other than her bodyguard will she be left alone at times..

Because having a bodyguard probably just inflates casey's ego,and if casey goes missing they can say well she was left alone with the BODYGUARD....

There's a bodyguard outside, and a female employee of Padilla's with Casey 24/7. She sleeps in same room with Casey and follows her every move, including the shower, so says Padilla.

What's it matter, she's not to be questioned about Caylee by anyone unless Baez is with her.
Padilla got bamboozled big time!

I'm not sure even Bruce Cutler would be able to get Casey off. She's looking at 6 years - and if that's all the DA can get - you can be sure she'll serve every second if it.

I think she will eventually be charged with all the crimes we suspect she has committed.

She's not fooling anyone here.

+++

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: August 21, 2008, 04:22:40 PM »

Oh yes right, and since there seems to be a little lee way granted today on posts
I really feel compelled to toss this out as well, chauvinism reigns supreme

Blonde, you are really HOT

Sorry

It's the Chianti talking

Peace Monkeys
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1852 on: August 21, 2008, 04:23:30 PM »

Hi guys! Peeking in from work to say WELCOME to all the new monkeys!!

If anyone needs an avatar, check out the link in my signature line! 

I've been able to see a little of the coverage today from work, and just want to notify everyone that on this day, don't expect me to be open minded. I can't muster it today. I saw Jose shielding, hugging, and protecting Casey and all I could think of was that nobody was doing that for Caylee. 

I hope that biotch has a little ray of decency, just a small glimmer enough to feel kicked in the gut as she faces her homecoming without that precious child. Cindy may be on cloud 9 with her darling daughter home, but she'll have to walk in Caylee's room at some point and I hope the pictures of Caylee haunt her. I'd like to flood the house with flowers for Caylee, and pizzas with stamped expiration dates of June 16.

Dang it!!!!

I am the self appointed mental terrorist here!!!!

The "flowers for Caylee" escaped me

I feel shame

ftd.com here I come

I think the Anthony house should be flooded with flowers and stuffed animals ALL FOR Caylee and have none of them even mention Casey's name.Casey's already getting enough attention.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: August 21, 2008, 04:23:53 PM »

Is it absolutely certain that Casey is @ the Anthony residence.  Did the press actually see her in the vehicle that entered the garage?  Anyone know?  tia

I'm asking this question again since no one answered.  Maybe it's a dumb question?
pages behind, I haven't seen any info as to whether she was seen there.  I would guess she would have to be there according to the bond agremen with OCSO.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1854 on: August 21, 2008, 04:23:59 PM »

Do what I do... go rub them on your neighbor.

Carpe.... you are truly bent

I mean that in the most admiring way

Peace Monkeys
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1855 on: August 21, 2008, 04:25:19 PM »

As for what's next, her trial has to be within 175 days from her arrest so, barring any problems, looks like she's good to go until about January 9th, 2009.

ROFLMAO!  So Deputy Dog has to keep track of Casey until January?  Holy Crap!!!  I almost typed holy carpe.

OK,  a week or so ago I sent Cindy a Dominos gift card I bought at Krogers for $20.00.  I put a note in that she should do ME a favor and leave it in the car 15 or 17 or 19 days or whatever she was saying on that day.  I also told her that only a dead body smells like a dead body.  I don't know if my card was used today or not, but I thought it was a good idea at the time.

I hear-ed dat, Lalas! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1856 on: August 21, 2008, 04:25:48 PM »

a couple of months ago I was stuck in traffic, and had the pleasure of being stuck next to the corpse of some type of varmint that was turned into a road pie. My windows were up and the air was running and I was still gaggin'.

I was literally barfin' all over the inside of my truck.

you seem to remember those things.

+++

redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1857 on: August 21, 2008, 04:26:34 PM »

A Happy 3
I think we should send Casey a "care package".  What should we put in it????

A Happy 3rd. Birthday card to Caylee....

A note from Caylee - "please find me Mommy and bring me home"

And a child's car seat to go with that note.

Speaking of car seats......have we heard anything about where Caylee's is? If it wasn't in the car, maybeeeeee she gave the car seat to whoever took her.....That is if she is not alive anymore.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: August 21, 2008, 04:27:32 PM »

Really, your'e an Ordined Minister???????   

No, but she did stay at a Holiday Inn Express!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: August 21, 2008, 04:28:15 PM »

a couple of months ago I was stuck in traffic, and had the pleasure of being stuck next to the corpse of some type of varmint that was turned into a road pie. My windows were up and the air was running and I was still gaggin'.

I was literally barfin' all over the inside of my truck.

you seem to remember those things.

And because of our diet, human decay is the worst!!! OMG

It is GANK

That's why people should not eat people....

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.