April 19, 2024, 05:20:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 137985 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: September 10, 2006, 09:52:28 PM »

ok thanks Mrs Red, it looks like I skipped over some posts answering the question anyway  Embarassed

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2006, 09:54:32 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ok thanks Mrs Red, it looks like I skipped over some posts answering the question anyway  Embarassed

I have to stay in and talk to y'all ... this movie is just so hard to watch...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 10, 2006, 09:58:32 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "nonesuche"

I have to stay in and talk to y'all ... this movie is just so hard to watch...

That period of time was part of what caused so much political polarization in the country. Just observing those events in real time was what put so many conservatives so vehemently against the 'clintons'.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #263 on: September 10, 2006, 09:59:42 PM »

I am confused, are Joran's pre-arrest statements in the translation pipeline, or are they missing from the files as Art Wood said??

In My Opinion
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: September 10, 2006, 10:01:18 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
I am confused, are Joran's pre-arrest statements in the translation pipeline, or are they missing from the files as Art Wood said??

I think the consensus is that there are no pre-arrest statements from JVDS.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 10, 2006, 10:04:52 PM »

I'll be back. Have to go cook.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: September 10, 2006, 10:06:11 PM »

I'm not sure.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #267 on: September 10, 2006, 10:13:06 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm not sure.

I'm feeling quite frustrated, I can only imagine how the family must feel.

In My Opinion
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: September 10, 2006, 10:17:12 PM »

I guess I am on ignore. I have asked the same sort of question for the last few days. It turns out I was wrong on the name of the boat. It was not Calypso. It was Octopus.

This supposedly was the one that Natalee and her friends went snorkeling/ scuba on. Klaas is going to shoot me because I do not know how to do the tiny urls. I think this one should be small enough to not blow the margins. This is the boat Florida mentioned leaving Aruba the day after Natalee disappeared. Monday am. It was said it was a planned vacation.

When I saw this website before I thought it had a picture of Captain Jethro where you could see his eyes and they were blue. This picture he has on sunglasses.

According to this site there are no Sunday cruises listed. From my memory it was supposed to have been a cruise they were on before going to the Excelsior.

Just idle speculation on my part but I have often wondered if the cab drivers story was true and Nat said she was in love with a blue eyed Dutch boy if she could have been kidding about Jethro. Much to old for her but cute. Ok heres the site.

http://www.octopusaruba.com/index.html

Just a swinging with the tribe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #269 on: September 10, 2006, 10:21:17 PM »

Hi there Sam...I see you...the hall monitor sees all. Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 10, 2006, 10:24:08 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
I guess I am on ignore. I have asked the same sort of question for the last few days. It turns out I was wrong on the name of the boat. It was not Calypso. It was Octopus.

This supposedly was the one that Natalee and her friends went snorkeling/ scuba on. Klaas is going to shoot me because I do not know how to do the tiny urls. I think this one should be small enough to not blow the margins. This is the boat Florida mentioned leaving Aruba the day after Natalee disappeared. Monday am. It was said it was a planned vacation.

When I saw this website before I thought it had a picture of Captain Jethro where you could see his eyes and they were blue. This picture he has on sunglasses.

According to this site there are no Sunday cruises listed. From my memory it was supposed to have been a cruise they were on before going to the Excelsior.

Just idle speculation on my part but I have often wondered if the cab drivers story was true and Nat said she was in love with a blue eyed Dutch boy if she could have been kidding about Jethro. Much to old for her but cute. Ok heres the site.

Hi Sam you are not on ignore.

Captain Jethro looks like a crackhead.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: September 10, 2006, 10:27:08 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Thank you Lala'sMom. By the way I had a brief email from Darleen this morning. I think she may be home now. Hope she comes in to see us before long. Oh she will be upset when she has to learn to do her avatar and Tiara again. I still have not figured it out. LOL

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: September 10, 2006, 10:29:42 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

I think the consensus is that there are no pre-arrest statements from JVDS.

When the SGs were in jail their attorney Chris Lejuez was given access to the Kalpoes statements, but not Joran's. So this issue goes way back.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: September 10, 2006, 10:31:05 PM »

San , I am not sure what a crackhead looks like. LOL

I thought he was kinda cute. Had a friendly looking smile. JMHO

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: September 10, 2006, 10:33:05 PM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hi SunFreak, how's my girl?

I've been hanging out on the "lower" threads. You must read my post with pics in the Black Dahlia thread.

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.  

I'll go read your post - it sounds like it'll be interesting.   Very Happy
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #275 on: September 10, 2006, 10:35:02 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Thank you Lala'sMom. By the way I had a brief email from Darleen this morning. I think she may be home now. Hope she comes in to see us before long. Oh she will be upset when she has to learn to do her avatar and Tiara again. I still have not figured it out. LOL

The Tiara Queen is back? Shocked
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: September 10, 2006, 10:35:48 PM »

Sorry if I ignored some people who spoke to me a while back.  Embarassed

I left to go address a book to my friend Lalas. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: September 10, 2006, 10:36:15 PM »

Sunfreak
Thanks for remembering Nemo last night.  It was sweet of you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: September 10, 2006, 10:38:21 PM »

Not ignoring you I just don't believe the story. So what happened?  Natalee ran away with Jethro?  Jethro found Natalee on the beach and killed her?  Jethro found Natalee on the beach and sold her as a sex slave?  Seems very unlikely.  Why would Natalee be targeted in such a way?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: September 10, 2006, 10:44:20 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Sorry if I ignored some people who spoke to me a while back.  Embarassed

I left to go address a book to my friend Lalas. Very Happy

How sweet.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.