April 24, 2024, 06:36:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138289 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 11, 2006, 02:08:46 AM »

Third,
Klaas has reason to suspect that WW posted under a variety of nics and may personally be responsible for starting some of the early rumors.  Not sure if this Betty is one of them or not but seems she claimed quite a few things as facts very early on that were not and they became part of the internet lore and came to be taken as almost facts.  Like FBI reports of Natalee running away in Costa Rica when I think her parents said she had never been there or certainly did not run away ever.

This Betty on the front page sings much that song about Natalee being somewhere in hiding.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #381 on: September 11, 2006, 02:11:51 AM »

My eyes are closing so will call if a day and head for the Monkey Bunkey.  I do hope there are more statements for we have a very odd picture from these last two of a frame up of Kelpoes with their being the only ones to see the SG.  

Every little tiny piece of the puzzle is one more step toward finding out the truth of what happened to Natalee.  

Goodnight. . . will read tomorrow any additional comments.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 11, 2006, 02:11:53 AM »

Could Betty be WWs mom?  Or WW?
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: September 11, 2006, 02:14:53 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Third,
Klaas has reason to suspect that WW posted under a variety of nics and may personally be responsible for starting some of the early rumors.  Not sure if this Betty is one of them or not but seems she claimed quite a few things as facts very early on that were not and they became part of the internet lore and came to be taken as almost facts.  Like FBI reports of Natalee running away in Costa Rica when I think her parents said she had never been there or certainly did not run away ever.

This Betty on the front page sings much that song about Natalee being somewhere in hiding.

Yeah, I now remember some of the WW revelations of late...especially the one where she may have been the originator of the Costa Rican runaway rumor.  And, I do very much remember the early posts of defense of (mainly) Deepak, as she was doing so under the blanket of their alleged "mutual friend" now known as "Betty".  What was most disappointing to me was that I considered WW a "friend" of mine on these boards.  We often quarelled...mostly because of her defending the K2's (again, mainyl Deepak).  But, we emailed each other on a regular basis...mostly to say "Hello" and talk about things outside of this case (small talk mainly).  Funny how things evolve, eh  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: September 11, 2006, 02:15:50 AM »

Third,

Anna - the writing style of Betty doesn't look the same as WW.  I think it is the Betty who Deepak sent that email to and that Betty is not WW.  WW did post under other nicknames and she was the one who started the runaway rumor.

With that it's time for me to call it a night.  See you all tomorrow.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: September 11, 2006, 02:17:12 AM »

HotShot,
I can't gauge the price of the houses because the market is so much higher than in my area but I see some that seem just as expensive so not sure if theirs is out of line or not.  Maybe if they are not really planning to sell it, they plan to return at some point in time?  So I wonder why they would be in the US if that rumor is true?  And temporarily at that?  Odd.

Let me help out.  there were 15 pages of houses, and they went from low to high, theirs was on the last page..

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 11, 2006, 02:18:57 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
HotShot,
I can't gauge the price of the houses because the market is so much higher than in my area but I see some that seem just as expensive so not sure if theirs is out of line or not.  Maybe if they are not really planning to sell it, they plan to return at some point in time?  So I wonder why they would be in the US if that rumor is true?  And temporarily at that?  Odd.

Let me help out.  there were 15 pages of houses, and they went from low to high, theirs was on the last page..

Hello Hotshot!!  Long time, no write...Wink
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: September 11, 2006, 02:29:48 AM »

Hey third how ya doing?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 11, 2006, 02:31:59 AM »

Hey third how ya doing?

Doin' ok. Wish this thing would get resolved though... Rolling Eyes
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: September 11, 2006, 02:35:04 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey third how ya doing?

I hear you there.  I am kind of waiting for the dutch to get there, and maybe make a difference.  You never know what they may come up with.  Lets get the show on the road already.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: September 11, 2006, 02:41:16 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey third how ya doing?

I hear you there.  I am kind of waiting for the dutch to get there, and maybe make a difference.  You never know what they may come up with.  Lets get the show on the road already.

Yup!!  Bring in the Dutch...English...Hell, bring in a few Iraqis if it'll make a difference!  Just get the thing done already...DAMN!!  This family's been waiting long enough...
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: September 11, 2006, 02:57:54 AM »

You got it!!  Well I think I am going to try to get to sleep now.  will see you tomorrow.

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #392 on: September 11, 2006, 03:01:29 AM »

HELLO, YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!  I've just read the last few posts here, and I've something to contribute:  I doubt that Wonderwoman is a real Republican.  I don't know where she is, but she probably isn't really out fund-raising for the Republican Party.  Very Happy   I did not see her in Europe, either.   Very Happy  (Which doesn't mean she wasn't there.)

I'll see ya'll the next time I have anything to contribute.   Laughing   Wishing everyone well!
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 11, 2006, 03:08:57 AM »

And, where the hell is my tiara?!!  HA HA HA, Klaasend; just testing to see if any cussing, other than Southern cussing, is allowed around here.  But, seriously, somebody get security in case I have to pry it off nonesasha's head. Very Happy
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 11, 2006, 05:08:51 AM »

Anna, I've always liked you're sig quote, but now that you've added the cutest little Bijon (sp?), I couldn't help but tell you.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: September 11, 2006, 06:22:25 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

GMA message board.
http://forums.go.com/abcnews/GMA/forum?start=0&forumID=7

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 11, 2006, 06:25:57 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
                                              IBE

Hope you have a great birthday

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 11, 2006, 06:47:20 AM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
HELLO, YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!  I've just read the last few posts here, and I've something to contribute:  I doubt that Wonderwoman is a real Republican.  I don't know where she is, but she probably isn't really out fund-raising for the Republican Party.  Very Happy   I did not see her in Europe, either.   Very Happy  (Which doesn't mean she wasn't there.)

I'll see ya'll the next time I have anything to contribute.   Laughing   Wishing everyone well!

{{{ Darleen }}} And WW doesn't even know how to spell Darleen  Laughing

We were just talking about you this weekend. There's a whole passel of stuff you need to read. Statements made by J2K and others (although not all of the statements are included - yet). Klaas has been translating from Dutch for us; has practically learned to speak the language.

And then there's the Murder & Crime in Aruba thread (see my sig line). It's a must read. You might can help us figure out what to do with this.

And - How was your trip? I am pea green with envy ...

Avatars - There's something different about how to post them now, and I'm sorry I don't recall the instruction.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 11, 2006, 07:46:51 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Ohhhh Ohhhh  another overdose, but thats all I can tell.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #399 on: September 11, 2006, 08:00:34 AM »

Good morning!

Just a reminder for anyone interested: CNN pipeline is replaying coverage of 911 in real time as it happened 5 years ago. It's free today from 8:30am - midnight. You can access it through the link on cnn.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.