April 19, 2024, 09:58:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 137998 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: September 11, 2006, 08:25:02 AM »

Interesting.....curious....what's the truth about this man?

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Chief of police Bonaire pleads for point of support coastguard

BONAIRE – Chief of police in Bonaire, Jan van der Straten, pleads for a point of support of the coastguard in Bonaire, same as the case in Curacao, Aruba, and St. Maarten.  He says that he has sufficient indications that the island is becoming an alternative for the import and export of drugs.

He didn’t want to say what the alternatives are, because he didn’t want to help the underworld to get more ideas.  “But I observe that there are a lot of drugs on the island.”  Van der Straten travels to the Netherlands next week to talk to the department of Home Affairs.  He expects to also talk about his plea for a coastguard support point on the island.  

When minister Johan Remkes (Home Affairs, VVD) visited the island last week, Van der Straten didn’t get a chance to mention this to him.  He considers a point of support with fast boats that can chase the go-fasts with drugs, firearms, and illegal persons to be essential.  “We cannot be emphasizing on just the controls at the airport, when we do not have sufficient control on other points of entrance of the drugs.”

A radar is going to be installed in Bonaire that can follow all suspicious movements, so a point of support is actually indispensable and possible, even though this depends on whether financing was arranged for this.  “But the minister himself has agreed to expand the border patrol.”

Van der Straten is of the opinion that the civil servants that are currently in charge of controlling the criminality and the borders must get more authority, because these are too limited now.  He didn’t want to say what these limitations are.  All he had to say was that “it is too bureaucratic.”

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: September 11, 2006, 08:37:15 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hi guys, couldn't sleep so I thought I would go look at some sites.  I came across this.  Gottenbos house for sale, its the 3rd one down.  Look at the price!!!  I honestly don't think they want to sell it, just put it up to make things look like that.

http://www.arubarealestate.com/search/real.mv?next

It won't let us go to this site.

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: September 11, 2006, 08:59:56 AM »

Quote from: "MissinNat"
Hi guys, couldn't sleep so I thought I would go look at some sites.  I came across this.  Gottenbos house for sale, its the 3rd one down.  Look at the price!!!  I honestly don't think they want to sell it, just put it up to make things look like that.

I got in...Initially you get a message saying you are not allowed access but if you hit main page link then houses you can get in....

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: September 11, 2006, 09:25:56 AM »

Good morning monkeys.  Good to see you all this a.m.

This is a sad day.  My prayers for all on this anniversary.  Everyone was affected in some way.  WE WILL NEVER FORGET

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: September 11, 2006, 10:04:42 AM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "MissinNat"

I got in...Initially you get a message saying you are not allowed access but if you hit main page link then houses you can get in....

Hi Jac,

I did get to the site I just wasn't sure which house was the Gottenbos or how much it was selling for.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: September 11, 2006, 10:06:16 AM »

Good morning Monkeys...

yes, it is a very sad day.... I hope we don't forget just how horrible that day was... and that it strengthens the resolved to win the war against terrorism...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: September 11, 2006, 10:20:10 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Good morning Monkeys...

yes, it is a very sad day.... I hope we don't forget just how horrible that day was... and that it strengthens the resolved to win the war against terrorism...

Mrs Red,

We will never forget!  Just like we also will never forget Natalee and her family.

Missin Nat

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: September 11, 2006, 10:36:27 AM »

Good morning, all.  We were away for a few days at the shore, and I have some reading to catch up on here.  

Always remembering those lost on this date, several from our town and surrounding neighborhoods, as well as Natalee, who brought us together here.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: September 11, 2006, 10:50:55 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!   Very Happy

Happy Birthday IBE.  Today is also my sons 17th Birthday.

God Bless Everyone who lost loved ones and friends on this sad day that war was declared on this great Nation.  

God Bless America.  

God Bless the men and women who stand on the wall everyday for our freedom and to keep us safe.  Soldiers, Firefighters, all law enforcement officials, the men/women who hold elected offices, and our Allies.  The everyday citizen like you and I who keep our nose to the grindstone and keep watch over our neighbors.

We must not waiver.  We must not fail.

God Bless us all.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: September 11, 2006, 11:19:20 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Good morning Monkeys...

We will never forget...

God Bless the USA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: September 11, 2006, 11:29:18 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

Glenda is posting at RU some hate mail she is implying SHE received today.  She is also posting the headers of those emails.  In one of the emails she neglected to remove who the email was addressed to:

So, does GLENDA/BONDIA/JULIA work for ATA?  Guess that answers alot of questions!  Wink

By the way, these types of emails serve absolutely no purpose. I'm sure if they are traceable, the sender will be located.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #411 on: September 11, 2006, 11:47:06 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODMORNING ALL!

Glenda is posting at RU some hate mail she is implying SHE received today.  She is also posting the headers of those emails.  In one of the emails she neglected to remove who the email was addressed to:

So, does GLENDA/BONDIA/JULIA work for ATA?  Guess that answers alot of questions!  Wink

By the way, these types of emails serve absolutely no purpose. I'm sure if they are traceable, the sender will be located.

I CAUGHT THAT...I was watching this morning. Veddddddyyyyyy intedessssssting, indeed.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: September 11, 2006, 11:48:15 AM »

Shocked  weird....my post got caught up into another...SORRY ALL.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: September 11, 2006, 11:49:08 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

I fixed it  Wink
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: September 11, 2006, 11:52:16 AM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"

I fixed it  Wink

Cool....thanks  Wink jeeeezeeeeeee.....lol

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: September 11, 2006, 11:53:00 AM »

GOODMORNING ALL!

This woman is an idiot.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2006, 12:01:06 PM »

Hey Klaas-

Wanna share the content of the email?  Wink

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: September 11, 2006, 12:04:27 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey Klaas-

Wanna share the content of the email?  Wink

Not really, it's pretty rough, definately not PG-13 Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2006, 12:07:22 PM »

oh shoot!

I don't read there, fear the cooties attacking me  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: September 11, 2006, 12:08:38 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
oh shoot!

I don't read there, fear the cooties attacking me  Laughing

I'll email you  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.