April 19, 2024, 02:21:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 137974 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: September 11, 2006, 12:09:34 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
oh shoot!

I don't read there, fear the cooties attacking me  Laughing

Me either, not only that but I don't really care what lies they wish to spread today....  Laughing

I appreciate those who can... but I am just too squemish.... (sp??)

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: September 11, 2006, 12:12:57 PM »

O/T

If I click on the Amazon site on the front page to order something, will SM get credit?

Glenda Glenda Glenda.......so HER email was addressed to ata huh?  Will wonders ever cease?  ppppfftttt don't get me started on dat woman.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: September 11, 2006, 12:13:09 PM »

Hello everyone!!  I hope everyone's hanging in there on such a difficult day for not just Americans, but to all mankind...

Much love and respect to you all!!

Just wanted to stop in to check on family.  What's the word?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #423 on: September 11, 2006, 12:13:23 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hey Klaas-

Wanna share the content of the email?  Wink

Not really, it's pretty rough, definately not PG-13 Wink

It is nasty.....better off not seeing it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 11, 2006, 12:19:17 PM »

Listen, I have a question for those of you who seems to be the most knowledgable about this case.  And, that is...realistcally...is the investigation dead?  Are we to have any faith in Dutch to resolve it?  Or is this simply another case of "smoke & mirrors"??
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: September 11, 2006, 12:19:23 PM »

O/T

I forgot to tell ya'll.  I had a wonderful afternoon Saturday!!  Finally got to meet SunnyinTX and Lisa.  Really cool ladies!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: September 11, 2006, 12:21:07 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
O/T

I forgot to tell ya'll.  I had a wonderful afternoon Saturday!!  Finally got to meet SunnyinTX and Lisa.  Really cool ladies!

Good for you Snoop!  Was that your first time meeting someone in here?  I've yet to, but I've often wondered who has...

Anyone else?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 11, 2006, 12:23:19 PM »

O/T

If I click on the Amazon site on the front page to order something, will SM get credit?

Glenda Glenda Glenda.......so HER email was addressed to ata huh?  Will wonders ever cease?  ppppfftttt don't get me started on dat woman.

Yes Snoopy, thank you for asking that!   I just got an email that my Larry garrison book will be arriving anyday now....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: September 11, 2006, 12:24:27 PM »

Per Glenda:

"September 11th -- what an odd day to send hatemail to Aruba"

Like that traitor really cares what day it is in America.

Did she care about the other days that Aruba ruled in favor of the murdering rapists like the Van der Sloots and Kalpoes.

Message to Julia don't worry about what day it is here in America we don't need your sympathy.  Make sure you stay on that POS island and celebrate with the rapists, murderers and druggies that you are so happy to defend.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: September 11, 2006, 12:24:58 PM »

Quote from: thirdstrike
O/T

Good for you Snoop!  Was that your first time meeting someone in here?  I've yet to, but I've often wondered who has...

Anyone else?[/quote

I know that Flying Mermaid and Slueth met up....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 11, 2006, 12:25:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Per Glenda:

"September 11th -- what an odd day to send hatemail to Aruba"

Like that traitor really cares what day it is in America.

Did she care about the other days that Aruba ruled in favor of the murdering rapists like the Van der Sloots and Kalpoes.

Message to Julia don't worry about what day it is here in America we don't need your sympathy.  Make sure you stay on that POS island and celebrate with the rapists, murderers and druggies that you are so happy to defend.

Yep, San that just about says it all.....

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: September 11, 2006, 12:26:31 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODMORNING ALL!

Glenda is posting at RU some hate mail she is implying SHE received today.  She is also posting the headers of those emails.  In one of the emails she neglected to remove who the email was addressed to:

So, does GLENDA/BONDIA/JULIA work for ATA?  Guess that answers alot of questions!  Wink

By the way, these types of emails serve absolutely no purpose. I'm sure if they are traceable, the sender will be located.

This woman is an idiot.

and that is giving her alot of credit !
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: September 11, 2006, 12:27:40 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
O/T

Anyone else?

Yep!!  They both are very funny outgoing people.  Sunny is exactly the same person here as she is in person.  Too cool!!

Lisa is great too!!

Those 2 could prolly get into some trouble together!!   Laughing
Of course I'm the quiet shy one. Cool
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 11, 2006, 12:27:57 PM »

O/T

I'm hoping you get to meet me soon too Snoop!  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: September 11, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
O/T

Yes Snoopy, thank you for asking that!   I just got an email that my Larry garrison book will be arriving anyday now....

Thank you mrs.  I need to go order Quickbooks Pro now.  TTYL
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: September 11, 2006, 12:29:58 PM »

Hi everyone.. Sad day today is indeed. Klass I have managed to mess up the 911 thread. Maybe you can delete some of my posts..LOL  Smile
  I have been working alot and reading up when I can.  THANKS!!!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 11, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
O/T

I'm hoping you get to meet me soon too Snoop!  Very Happy

When is it that you are coming to St. Louis?  I forgot Embarassed

That will be great!!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 11, 2006, 12:30:01 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
O/T

Anyone else?[/quote

I know that Flying Mermaid and Slueth met up....

Hey Scarlett!!  I've missed you lately...Wink

So, there are others, eh?  Not sure how I'd feel about actually meeting someone.  As much as I'd want to, there's always a slight danger in doing so.  Maybe I'm just paranoid.  Of course, that "paranoia" wouldn't apply to you...Wink

How you doin', BTW?  Hope work isn't getting to much in the way of your "fun time" anymore...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: September 11, 2006, 12:30:36 PM »

Excellent post by Mortella on the front page yesterday:

According to Deepak and Satish, absolutely nothing happened and they should have arrived back at the HI in very short order, perhaps even close to the time of the returning MB students. All this could have happened in no time at all with the island being so small.

Speaking of leading the witness, again the injection of the Fisherman’s Huts by Jacobs. Are we pretty safe in assuming that Jacobs would therefore be a part of the “professional cover-up” as he seems adamant that the huts be involved regardless of what his witnesses are saying.

Prior knowledge of the woman being accosted there makes it a desirable place to have left Natalee where there is a known predator. Did ALE not have any kind of a stakeout to look for this known predator? Were there not extra beach patrols in place to see if they could apprehend this person? Would these patrols not have seen Joran and Natalee if they were in fact on the beach that night? Why did the men fishing just off shore not see them if in fact they were there as Joran finally picked up his cue to say?

Jacobs might as well say, “Are you sure you didn’t leave her at the fisherman’s huts because you know there is a prior incident of a woman being accosted there so you could blame the person who accosted her?” Oops! We don’t know if he said that or not and we certainly don’t know if he or Paulus best friend van der Straaten told that to Paulus but I would have to think that he did with that later becoming the preferred version by prime suspect Joran.

It certainly helps to have friends in high places to let you know where the best alibi can be found and to lead you in making statements and revisions to the story.

So what was Joran doing for the next two hours, Satish? And did he really have a computer complete with printer in his apartment and if so, what happened to it? Why did Anita insist there was only one and it was in the main residence? So many details to create when manufacturing a story from out of thin air. No way all three of you got it right the first time, huh?

What on earth is in this for you and your brother to lie for Joran like this? He will pin the entire thing on you two in a heartbeat. Better tell the truth and put the blame where it belongs before it is too late and you and Deepak end up taking the fall for the Dutchie.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: September 11, 2006, 12:31:14 PM »

Klaasend, do you think Glenda is one of the AHTA staffmembers?   Just a thought...not that it matters........

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.