April 23, 2024, 02:48:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138178 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: September 11, 2006, 12:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "snoopy"
Hi everyone.. Sad day today is indeed. Klass I have managed to mess up the 911 thread. Maybe you can delete some of my posts..LOL  Smile
  I have been working alot and reading up when I can.  THANKS!!!

Hey girl!!  I been thinkin about you.  Thanks for everything you did on that day.

Snoop Dawg!!  Smile  I didnt do anything but pray with someonw aboard Flight 93. Sad  Talk about feeling helpless.

Man...I didn't know that Ang!  You were on the line with someone aboard that plane?  Must have been tough for you.  As many have expressed to you (i'm sure)...I wanted to also add my thanks for your efforts!  Seems we've all had some connection to 9/11...directly or otherwise...

Love to you!

Thanks KATZ and THANKS  Third!!  I wrote some of my story in the 911 thread that Justinsmama started.  Yes Third,, I took a call form a man on Flight 93. Sad Sad Sad I can stil l.. hear that mans voice 5 years later.  I wasnt into the media hype then.. didnt want any parts of it. I did meet this mans wife.. she came into our center.. me and 2 others had the blessing to speak to her.  had to tell her her husbands last words. Sad I was glad to be able to tel her he made sure he told me to tel his wife he loved her and asked me to recite the Lords prayer with him. I guess I had served my purpose.  Sorry.. this is Natalees thread.. dont mean to be OT..
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 11, 2006, 12:51:38 PM »

BBL Ya'll.  Gotta get some work done.  Shocked

mrs.  I placed my order through Amazon from the front page.  Hope that helps.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: September 11, 2006, 12:53:15 PM »

Snoop, Klass, Katx  TY.. I am off today.. which I am glad!
Klass.. Im still learning..LOL   Smile Smile  ha ha!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 11, 2006, 12:53:50 PM »

Need to run an errand, will be right back  Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 11, 2006, 12:54:24 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hi everyone.. Sad day today is indeed. Klass I have managed to mess up the 911 thread. Maybe you can delete some of my posts..LOL  Smile

Hey girl!!  I been thinkin about you.  Thanks for everything you did on that day.

Snoop Dawg!!  Smile  I didnt do anything but pray with someonw aboard Flight 93. Sad  Talk about feeling helpless.

Man...I didn't know that Ang!  You were on the line with someone aboard that plane?  Must have been tough for you.  As many have expressed to you (i'm sure)...I wanted to also add my thanks for your efforts!  Seems we've all had some connection to 9/11...directly or otherwise...

Love to you!

Thanks KATZ and THANKS  Third!!  I wrote some of my story in the 911 thread that Justinsmama started.  Yes Third,, I took a call form a man on Flight 93. Sad Sad Sad I can stil l.. hear that mans voice 5 years later.  I wasnt into the media hype then.. didnt want any parts of it. I did meet this mans wife.. she came into our center.. me and 2 others had the blessing to speak to her.  had to tell her her husbands last words. Sad I was glad to be able to tel her he made sure he told me to tel his wife he loved her and asked me to recite the Lords prayer with him. I guess I had served my purpose.  Sorry.. this is Natalees thread.. dont mean to be OT..

Damn, that's heavy Ang!  I have to get over to that thread and read.  I'm proud of you...Wink
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 11, 2006, 12:55:13 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey Katz,
Yesterday's Church service was about September 11th here too...

Angie, I saw a 9-11 movie where they protrayed you... (and you had on a suit...)  but I knew it was you... God bless you for helping that man find the strength to do what had to be done....

and Strike, Yes I do think in my deepest of heart that there will be justice for Natalee...

Ty Mrs Red.. my butt wanted nothing to do with media. Other were involved. I wanted out of it. Too freaking emotional for me.

and I agree.  I feel there wil be justice for Natalee as well. may not be tonight or tomorrow.. but I do think that day will come!  and SOON!

I thought they did a nice job of the movie.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 11, 2006, 12:55:48 PM »

BBL Ya'll.  Gotta get some work done.  Shocked

mrs.  I placed my order through Amazon from the front page.  Hope that helps.

Thanks Snoopy...

I gotta run

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 11, 2006, 12:57:49 PM »

I'll go read that thread, when I actually sit down, Angie...  in a few minutes...  it's just about all I feel like doing today...  thinking... and remembering...

And please...  it breaks my heart to see you apologising for being OT on this thread...  especially in that post...  man...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #468 on: September 11, 2006, 01:00:10 PM »

[quote="thirdstrike

Damn, that's heavy Ang!  I have to get over to that thread and read.  I'm proud of you...Wink[/quote]

Smile  Thanks Third..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: September 11, 2006, 01:01:47 PM »

Hey Katz,
Yesterday's Church service was about September 11th here too...

Angie, I saw a 9-11 movie where they protrayed you... (and you had on a suit...)  but I knew it was you... God bless you for helping that man find the strength to do what had to be done....

and Strike, Yes I do think in my deepest of heart that there will be justice for Natalee...

Ty Mrs Red.. my butt wanted nothing to do with media. Other were involved. I wanted out of it. Too freaking emotional for me.

and I agree.  I feel there wil be justice for Natalee as well. may not be tonight or tomorrow.. but I do think that day will come!  and SOON!

I thought they did a nice job of the movie.....

Mrs I saw bits and peices of the movie.. and last night I tryed.. but unsuccessfully to watch what was on ABC.. I fell asleep before it ended..
Sad
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 11, 2006, 01:16:04 PM »

You know Ang...  I'm kinda surprised that you went outside to have a cigarette...  I would have thought ya'll would be smoking right there at your desks...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: September 11, 2006, 01:22:30 PM »

O/T

If I click on the Amazon site on the front page to order something, will SM get credit?

Glenda Glenda Glenda.......so HER email was addressed to ata huh?  Will wonders ever cease?  ppppfftttt don't get me started on dat woman.

Yes Snoopy, thank you for asking that!   I just got an email that my Larry garrison book will be arriving anyday now....

I have been meaning to ask you, Mrs. Red, if we click on it and don't buy anything, do you get credit for that as well?

Thanks and good afternoon.  Good afternoon all you monkeys, you sure are the bright spot in an otherwise sad day.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #472 on: September 11, 2006, 01:25:03 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
You know Ang...  I'm kinda surprised that you went outside to have a cigarette...  I would have thought ya'll would be smoking right there at your desks...

LOl Katz!!  I wish we could have then. and other times.. but no smoking in there.. I really had to beg this gaurd to come outside with me. I went to the SUPV even.. he told him to go ahead and go out there with me.. Smile
 and Glen and John came out too.. I didnt write all the details in the other thread.. I coulsdtake up a whole page alone. These little pins mean the world to me.  I got an award before for saving someone from jumping off a damn bridge.. the SAME day. That was a paper certificate.. from the citys PD.. in our county.had to keep the nutso on the phone.. talked about football.. Sex. you name it. I told him to talk to me about whatever he wanted to talk about. OH and he did..LOL  But it was sad at the same time. PD was there.. he had no idea.. had them on another line telling someone to tell me to keep talking to the dude.. and they finally jumped him.. he asked to speak to me .. after they cuffed his butt and was gonna take him to mental health. This guy said Thank you.. you are my Angel.
Wont forget that call either.  Sad Sad  I need to Shut up!  lol
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: September 11, 2006, 01:25:28 PM »

I have been thinking of you especially Angie.  Thank God you were there.

I believe in miracles!
Goldengirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: September 11, 2006, 01:29:20 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hi guys, couldn't sleep so I thought I would go look at some sites.  I came across this.  Gottenbos house for sale, its the 3rd one down.  Look at the price!!!  I honestly don't think they want to sell it, just put it up to make things look like that.

http://www.arubarealestate.com/search/real.mv?next

Hi, Hotshot.  I'm curious, are you talking about the white house that's 3rd down?  I find that odd since the Gottenbos boat was supposedly parked by their house, which looks the same color as the VDS home.  If their house is white, was the boat really parked by the VDS home?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #475 on: September 11, 2006, 01:34:24 PM »

Quote from: "Goldengirl"
Hi guys, couldn't sleep so I thought I would go look at some sites.  I came across this.  Gottenbos house for sale, its the 3rd one down.  Look at the price!!!  I honestly don't think they want to sell it, just put it up to make things look like that.

Hi, Hotshot.  I'm curious, are you talking about the white house that's 3rd down?  I find that odd since the Gottenbos boat was supposedly parked by their house, which looks the same color as the VDS home.  If their house is white, was the boat really parked by the VDS home?

Welcome Goldengirl!

It's my understanding that some months back the Gottenbos's painted their home white.  It used to be that yellow color of the Sloots home.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: September 11, 2006, 01:35:05 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

LOl Katz!!  I wish we could have then. and other times.. but no smoking in there.. I really had to beg this gaurd to come outside with me. I went to the SUPV even.. he told him to go ahead and go out there with me.. Smile
 and Glen and John came out too.. I didnt write all the details in the other thread.. I coulsdtake up a whole page alone. These little pins mean the world to me.  I got an award before for saving someone from jumping off a damn bridge.. the SAME day. That was a paper certificate.. from the citys PD.. in our county.had to keep the nutso on the phone.. talked about football.. Sex. you name it. I told him to talk to me about whatever he wanted to talk about. OH and he did..LOL  But it was sad at the same time. PD was there.. he had no idea.. had them on another line telling someone to tell me to keep talking to the dude.. and they finally jumped him.. he asked to speak to me .. after they cuffed his butt and was gonna take him to mental health. This guy said Thank you.. you are my Angel.
Wont forget that call either.  Sad Sad  I need to Shut up!  lol

{{{hugs}}}  Ang...  you are an Angel...

Embarassed And I'll check the 9/11 thread too...  cause I asked you a questioin there too...  Embarassed  Very Happy

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #477 on: September 11, 2006, 01:35:54 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

I have been thinking of you especially Angie.  Thank God you were there.

Hi there!!  Smile  everyone pulled together that day! TEAMWORK! We have had arguments in there at times.. and at times it reminds me of this forum. We were all a close bunch at 911.. like we are here. Sure.. arguments happen.. but we were all there for one main purpose.. to help others.. and workas a TEAM.. just like everyone on this forum is here to help Natalee family.  TEAMWORK!  In good and bad times.. its all it takes.
Goldengirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #478 on: September 11, 2006, 01:37:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Goldengirl"

Welcome Goldengirl!

It's my understanding that some months back the Gottenbos's painted their home white.  It used to be that yellow color of the Sloots home.

Thanks, Klaasend.  Guess that explains it.  Is the rumor floating around that they have moved to Atlanta?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: September 11, 2006, 01:39:10 PM »

Angie, if that was me on the other end of the phone, I would think what a great gift you were to me during the scariest moment of my life.  You didn't walk out when things seemed hopeless.  That's what a true angel does.  Your family knew what to name you.  You are a blessing to us here on the list, too.

Take two typos and call me in the morning.   Cool

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.