April 26, 2024, 03:38:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138389 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: September 11, 2006, 01:40:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Goldengirl"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hi guys, couldn't sleep so I thought I would go look at some sites.  I came across this.  Gottenbos house for sale, its the 3rd one down.  Look at the price!!!  I honestly don't think they want to sell it, just put it up to make things look like that.

http://www.arubarealestate.com/search/real.mv?next

Hi, Hotshot.  I'm curious, are you talking about the white house that's 3rd down?  I find that odd since the Gottenbos boat was supposedly parked by their house, which looks the same color as the VDS home.  If their house is white, was the boat really parked by the VDS home?

Welcome Goldengirl!

It's my understanding that some months back the Gottenbos's painted their home white.  It used to be that yellow color of the Sloots home.

Photo of the boat at the home after it was painted:

Photo of the home before it was painted:

Photo of the boat at the home before it was painted:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: September 11, 2006, 01:42:03 PM »

There is a rumor from an Aruban that the Gottenbos's have moved to the states within the last few weeks, possibly Atlanta.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: September 11, 2006, 01:43:41 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hi guys, couldn't sleep so I thought I would go look at some sites.  I came across this.  Gottenbos house for sale, its the 3rd one down.  Look at the price!!!  I honestly don't think they want to sell it, just put it up to make things look like that.

http://www.arubarealestate.com/search/real.mv?next

Hi, Hotshot.  I'm curious, are you talking about the white house that's 3rd down?  I find that odd since the Gottenbos boat was supposedly parked by their house, which looks the same color as the VDS home.  If their house is white, was the boat really parked by the VDS home?

Welcome Goldengirl!

It's my understanding that some months back the Gottenbos's painted their home white.  It used to be that yellow color of the Sloots home.

Thanks, Klaasend.  Guess that explains it.  Is the rumor floating around that they have moved to Atlanta?

Welcome, Goldengirl!  And I don't know if they're moving to Atlanta (I think that's where I read that they were supposed to have moved) has ever been confirmed ...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: September 11, 2006, 01:45:32 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Hi everyone.. Sad day today is indeed. Klass I have managed to mess up the 911 thread. Maybe you can delete some of my posts..LOL  Smile
  I have been working alot and reading up when I can.  THANKS!!!

I have been thinking of you especially Angie.  Thank God you were there.

Hi there!!  Smile  everyone pulled together that day! TEAMWORK! We have had arguments in there at times.. and at times it reminds me of this forum. We were all a close bunch at 911.. like we are here. Sure.. arguments happen.. but we were all there for one main purpose.. to help others.. and workas a TEAM.. just like everyone on this forum is here to help Natalee family.  TEAMWORK!  In good and bad times.. its all it takes.

Arguments on the forum?  Say it isn't so.   Laughing

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 11, 2006, 01:45:37 PM »

I'll see everyone later...  I have to go ~ I have a bit of a headache...  and reading the screen is just not helping...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: September 11, 2006, 01:45:47 PM »

KATZ.. I answered the best that I could  Smile  TY

and Welcome to the new folks.. I been so behind. Sad
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: September 11, 2006, 01:47:47 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
I'll see everyone later...  I have to go ~ I have a bit of a headache...  and reading the screen is just not helping...

Hope you feel better, Katz.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: September 11, 2006, 01:48:03 PM »

[quote="Bearlyhere Angie, if that was me on the other end of the phone, I would think what a great gift you were to me during the scariest moment of my life.  You didn't walk out when things seemed hopeless.  That's what a true angel does.  Your family knew what to name you.  You are a blessing to us here on the list, too.

Take two typos and call me in the morning.   Cool[/quote]

LMAO  just 2 typos?   ha ha.. Oh trust me I am no saint..LMAO
My own mother even says .. to this day.. WTH I name you Angela for? LMAO
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #488 on: September 11, 2006, 01:49:02 PM »

Good afternoon.  Getting ready to commute on home.  Lots of good thinking going on here.

Sad news over the weekend.  Christal, absolutely my hero, lost her battle with ependymoma (brain cancer) and made her way home to heaven yesterday morning.  I am beyond sad.

Her CD is almost ready to release.  What a treasure to be able to hear Christal singing along with many other artists.  

Thanks to a Scared Monkey, Christal has a candle page.  You can find it in the Lounge under Pray for Christal.  Thank you all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: September 11, 2006, 01:49:40 PM »

Hey Monkeys.....

OT but did not want to open a thread for it....
Sad to read that Anna Nicole's 20 year old son died suddenly just days after she gave birth to her daughter.

I can't imagine joy of giving birth one day, then the next day or so you lose your first born.

Very sad.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: September 11, 2006, 01:51:50 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hey Monkeys.....

Sad to read that Anna Nicole's 20 year old son died suddenly just days after she gave birth to her daughter.

I can't imagine joy of giving birth one day, then the next day or so you lose your first born.

Very sad.

I saw that this morning, it is very sad.  They say he was found in his bed.  He was staying at the hospital with his mom.  They do not suspect drugs or alcohol.  So sad for Nichole.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 11, 2006, 01:52:28 PM »

makes you wonder if this has been a planned move since before
Natalee disappeared or with all the on those boys or what is the purpose of moving off that island..
I just wonder WHY they would move to the South if they did infact move here, I guess that dont know that natalees whole family is from the south
and a good many of her and family supporters..
personally I would hunt Koen down but that is just me

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #492 on: September 11, 2006, 01:54:18 PM »

I am so lost anymore.. but I have read Deepaks and Satish statements.. and isnt ironic that their descriptions of the gaurds are damn near exact? and WHO in the hell.. noticeswhat type of material someones clothing is? COTTON TROUSERS??  Gimme a break.   That sounds very rehearsed to me.. wasnt it DARK out? how did they know they were cotton? and not silk.. or jean or polyester for that matter??  Sorry if its been discussed already and other parts of their statements.   and SB if you see this.. I agree with you about the football game last weekend. !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #493 on: September 11, 2006, 01:55:18 PM »

Hey Monkeys.....

Very sad.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!  What happend Jackie?? do you know??  SAD indeed.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 11, 2006, 01:59:01 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "snoopy"
O/T

If I click on the Amazon site on the front page to order something, will SM get credit?

Glenda Glenda Glenda.......so HER email was addressed to ata huh?  Will wonders ever cease?  ppppfftttt don't get me started on dat woman.

Yes Snoopy, thank you for asking that!   I just got an email that my Larry garrison book will be arriving anyday now....

I have been meaning to ask you, Mrs. Red, if we click on it and don't buy anything, do you get credit for that as well?

Thanks and good afternoon.  Good afternoon all you monkeys, you sure are the bright spot in an otherwise sad day.

Hey Bearly.. I ran out to lunch... I don't know... I think we only get credit if ppl buy stuff... but Christmas is coming up... so that will help Wink  
I just ask/hope that y'all will remember when you shop via Amazon to use our link...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 11, 2006, 02:01:18 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good afternoon.  Getting ready to commute on home.  Lots of good thinking going on here.

Sad news over the weekend.  Christal, absolutely my hero, lost her battle with ependymoma (brain cancer) and made her way home to heaven yesterday morning.  I am beyond sad.

Her CD is almost ready to release.  What a treasure to be able to hear Christal singing along with many other artists.  

Thanks to a Scared Monkey, Christal has a candle page.  You can find it in the Lounge under Pray for Christal.  Thank you all.

Oh peaches, I am so sorry.... that's so hard..

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: September 11, 2006, 02:01:36 PM »

Hey Monkeys.....

Very sad.

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!  What happend Jackie?? do you know??  SAD indeed.

As Klaas mentioned, he was found dead Sunday morning, he was staying at a room in the hospital that Anna had given birth in , in the Bahamas.
They do not seem to think drugs or alcohol played a part.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: September 11, 2006, 02:02:23 PM »

So sorry, Peaches.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #498 on: September 11, 2006, 02:03:24 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Peaches"

Oh peaches, I am so sorry.... that's so hard..

Sad  Very sorry to hear the news as well Peaches.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: September 11, 2006, 02:04:59 PM »

[quote="Jacqueline
As Klaas mentioned, he was found dead Sunday morning, he was staying at a room in the hospital that Anna had given birth in , in the Bahamas.
They do not seem to think drugs or alcohol played a part.[/quote]

Sad   How horrible.  God Bless Anna.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.