April 19, 2024, 10:25:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138000 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: September 11, 2006, 02:08:10 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
[quote="Bearlyhere Angie, if that was me on the other end of the phone, I would think what a great gift you were to me during the scariest moment of my life.  You didn't walk out when things seemed hopeless.  That's what a true angel does.  Your family knew what to name you.  You are a blessing to us here on the list, too.

Take two typos and call me in the morning.   Cool

LMAO  just 2 typos?   ha ha.. Oh trust me I am no saint..LMAO
My own mother even says .. to this day.. WTH I name you Angela for? LMAO[/quote]

An angel with horns?  

(pssst, Angie, I know you aren't a saint but we'll just keep it between us, okay?)

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: September 11, 2006, 02:09:33 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good afternoon.  Getting ready to commute on home.  Lots of good thinking going on here.

Sad news over the weekend.  Christal, absolutely my hero, lost her battle with ependymoma (brain cancer) and made her way home to heaven yesterday morning.  I am beyond sad.

Her CD is almost ready to release.  What a treasure to be able to hear Christal singing along with many other artists.  

Thanks to a Scared Monkey, Christal has a candle page.  You can find it in the Lounge under Pray for Christal.  Thank you all.

I am so sorry, Peaches.  Crying or Very sad

I believe in miracles!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: September 11, 2006, 02:10:40 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
[quote="Bearlyhere Angie, if that was me on the other end of the phone, I would think what a great gift you were to me during the scariest moment of my life.  You didn't walk out when things seemed hopeless.  That's what a true angel does.  Your family knew what to name you.  You are a blessing to us here on the list, too.

Take two typos and call me in the morning.   Cool

LMAO  just 2 typos?   ha ha.. Oh trust me I am no saint..LMAO
My own mother even says .. to this day.. WTH I name you Angela for? LMAO

An angel with horns?  

(pssst, Angie, I know you aren't a saint but we'll just keep it between us, okay?)[/quote]

Sure thing Bearley.. our secret..LOL  Smile  Glad nobody else knows!

geesh I was on topic for a change.. about kalpoes statements.. I dont think anyone noticed..lol
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: September 11, 2006, 02:13:26 PM »

I am so lost anymore.. but I have read Deepaks and Satish statements.. and isnt ironic that their descriptions of the gaurds are damn near exact? and WHO in the hell.. noticeswhat type of material someones clothing is? COTTON TROUSERS??  Gimme a break.   That sounds very rehearsed to me.. wasnt it DARK out? how did they know they were cotton? and not silk.. or jean or polyester for that matter??  Sorry if its been discussed already and other parts of their statements.   and SB if you see this.. I agree with you about the football game last weekend. !

Yes, and they seem to notice clothes from the waist down.  They can't seem to look anyone in the eye, even in their imagination.

I believe in miracles!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #504 on: September 11, 2006, 02:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
I am so lost anymore.. but I have read Deepaks and Satish statements.. and isnt ironic that their descriptions of the gaurds are damn near exact? and WHO in the hell.. noticeswhat type of material someones clothing is? COTTON TROUSERS??  Gimme a break.   That sounds very rehearsed to me.. wasnt it DARK out? how did they know they were cotton? and not silk.. or jean or polyester for that matter??  Sorry if its been discussed already and other parts of their statements.   and SB if you see this.. I agree with you about the football game last weekend. !

Yes, and they seem to notice clothes from the waist down.  They can't seem to look anyone in the eye, even in their imagination.

Freaky. SO much of it is.. and who knows if Jorans is gonna come out next? or did it vanish ??
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: September 11, 2006, 02:25:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys - on a sad day.

I just happened across something I didn't know. I thought early on one of our Aruba posters told us that Aruba uses "911" for emergencies.

At this link --
http://aruba-guide.info/travel.basics/crime/ --

"Report crime to the police by dialing 11100. For the fire department, call 115"

Did we know this? Did Natalee?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: September 11, 2006, 02:28:39 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

I just happened across something I didn't know. I thought early on one of our Aruba posters told us that Aruba uses "911" for emergencies.

At this link --

"Report crime to the police by dialing 11100. For the fire department, call 115"

Ms.. Ty for posting this.. I never read this before.. those numbers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #507 on: September 11, 2006, 02:37:44 PM »

Going back to lurkin.. feel as if I scared some off..LOL
Sorry. Have a good day !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: September 11, 2006, 02:49:51 PM »

At this link --

According to the Aruba Fire Department website, it's 911:

http://www.arubafiredepartment.com/
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: September 11, 2006, 02:51:07 PM »

At this link --

Hi MrM and all Monkeys,
I swear that I rememeber arubagirl stating several times that they use 911 b/c of al the American tourists.
That other # is news to me.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: September 11, 2006, 02:58:55 PM »

O/T

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nation/20060911-1015-missingcruisepassenger.html

FBI investigating
ASSOCIATED PRESS

10:15 a.m. September 11, 2006

MIAMI – Authorities were investigating the disappearance of an Ohio woman who was reported missing Monday from a Carnival Cruise Lines ship.
The 37-year-old woman, whose identity was not released, had been on a four-day cruise to Key West and Mexico.

Advertisement

The Miami-based cruise line said relatives last saw the woman Saturday night, but did not report her missing until Monday, when the ship returned to Miami. FBI spokeswoman Judy Orihuela said, however, that she was not aware of any delay in reporting the disappearance.
“It doesn't look like foul play,” said Orihuela, whose agency is investigating the case.

The disappearance from the Carnival cruise ship Imagination was the latest missing person case involving a cruise this year.

Elizabeth Galeana, 22, of Naples, Fla., apparently fell off a cruise ship in July and drowned. Her body was found off the coast of Italy last month. In May, Daniel DiPiero, 21, of Canfield, Ohio, fell off a cruise ship to the Bahamas after a night of heavy drinking with friends.

The International Council of Cruise Lines, an industry lobbying group, reported earlier this year that a review of data from 15 lines showed 24 reports of missing people between 2003 to 2005.

One of the highest profile cases involving a cruise ship disappearance occurred last summer, when George Allen Smith IV, 26, of Greenwich, Conn., vanished from his honeymoon cruise in the Mediterranean after an apparent late night of drinking. Bloodstains were found on a canopy that covers lifeboats. No one has been charged and no body has been found.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: September 11, 2006, 03:01:52 PM »

Geeze NM - not another one!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 11, 2006, 03:02:19 PM »

Web Cam from today, The Hotel one is the one in the article Red posted about the time shares on front page..
3 pm in afternoon and the beach is pretty much empty  GOT to love that grassroot boycott

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: September 11, 2006, 03:15:09 PM »

Well if you need to be alone completely on the beach, looks like Aruba is the place to go......

NOT THAT I EVER WILL

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 11, 2006, 03:17:03 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Well if you need to be alone completely on the beach, looks like Aruba is the place to go......

NOT THAT I EVER WILL

Sorry folks, Aruba's closed........

The moose outside shoulda told ya! Rolling Eyes

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: September 11, 2006, 03:19:34 PM »

Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

TRUTHSEEKER2,
Yikes!  Another one goes missing on a cruise?  I received my cruise newsletter today and there are cruises with Holland American ten days for $699 and Norwegian eleven days as low as $649.  I should go and take my boys as I am not sure I can feed them for much less than that, lol.

They have to be just breaking even or even losing money at some of those rates for that very reason.  Guess it is better to lose a nickel than a dime is the thinking.

The entire cruise industry seems to be in a bit of trouble as well some of them should be.  Far too much crime in a controlled environment like that.  And that's if you don't get Norwalk Virus from the food.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: September 11, 2006, 03:29:48 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/10/natalee-holloway-information-vii/

This is a link to the front page of Scared Monkeys for June 10th 2005.

These are the front page posts relative to the 'confession and the body' and the 'retraction and no body'.

Just some interesting reading --  posts and posters (many are still here:-))

You can use the 'previous' and 'next' arrows right before or after the comments to navigate to other pages of front page posts. There are a few pages with no posts -- but just hit 'next' and you'll find more.

It has been difficult to focus today, but I must go and do some work. I've been reading those threads most of the day Embarassed

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: September 11, 2006, 03:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Good Afternoon, Monkeys,

TRUTHSEEKER2,
Yikes!  Another one goes missing on a cruise?  I received my cruise newsletter today and there are cruises with Holland American ten days for $699 and Norwegian eleven days as low as $649.  I should go and take my boys as I am not sure I can feed them for much less than that, lol.

They have to be just breaking even or even losing money at some of those rates for that very reason.  Guess it is better to lose a nickel than a dime is the thinking.

The entire cruise industry seems to be in a bit of trouble as well some of them should be.  Far too much crime in a controlled environment like that.  And that's if you don't get Norwalk Virus from the food.   Shocked

Well...if you go on a cruise PLEASE don't get drunk and fall overboard.  Seems to be a trend...for Americans, dontchaknow.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: September 11, 2006, 03:33:28 PM »

From Truthseeker's post:

The Miami-based cruise line said relatives last saw the woman Saturday night, but did not report her missing until Monday, when the ship returned to Miami. FBI spokeswoman Judy Orihuela said, however, that she was not aware of any delay in reporting the disappearance.

... seems odd - that no one reported her missing for well over a day. And then what does the FBI spokeswoman's comment mean - no delay?

Suspicious mind ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #519 on: September 11, 2006, 03:35:15 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
Good afternoon Monkeys.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/10/natalee-holloway-information-vii/

This is a link to the front page of Scared Monkeys for June 10th 2005.

These are the front page posts relative to the 'confession and the body' and the 'retraction and no body'.

Just some interesting reading --  posts and posters (many are still here:-))

You can use the 'previous' and 'next' arrows right before or after the comments to navigate to other pages of front page posts. There are a few pages with no posts -- but just hit 'next' and you'll find more.

It has been difficult to focus today, but I must go and do some work. I've been reading those threads most of the day Embarassed

Getting this msg when attempting your link:

CGI-limits reached, please try again later!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.