March 29, 2024, 04:34:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 136408 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: September 11, 2006, 03:37:32 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "sharon"
Good afternoon Monkeys.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/10/natalee-holloway-information-vii/

This is a link to the front page of Scared Monkeys for June 10th 2005.

These are the front page posts relative to the 'confession and the body' and the 'retraction and no body'.

Just some interesting reading --  posts and posters (many are still here:-))

You can use the 'previous' and 'next' arrows right before or after the comments to navigate to other pages of front page posts. There are a few pages with no posts -- but just hit 'next' and you'll find more.

It has been difficult to focus today, but I must go and do some work. I've been reading those threads most of the day Embarassed

Getting this msg when attempting your link:

CGI-limits reached, please try again later!

Keep trying.  I think there is alot of internet traffic today because of the 9/11 anniversary.  I've been getting the same error trying to moderate the front page posts but if you keep trying you can get though.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 11, 2006, 03:38:55 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Good afternoon Monkeys.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/10/natalee-holloway-information-vii/

This is a link to the front page of Scared Monkeys for June 10th 2005.

These are the front page posts relative to the 'confession and the body' and the 'retraction and no body'.

Just some interesting reading --  posts and posters (many are still here:-))

You can use the 'previous' and 'next' arrows right before or after the comments to navigate to other pages of front page posts. There are a few pages with no posts -- but just hit 'next' and you'll find more.

It has been difficult to focus today, but I must go and do some work. I've been reading those threads most of the day Embarassed

Getting this msg when attempting your link:

CGI-limits reached, please try again later!

I'm not sure why 2NJSons_Mom.

I just clicked on it from your post and it still brought me to the right page.

Klaas! Teacher! Please, help.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: September 11, 2006, 03:41:06 PM »

Phew! Thanks Klaas.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: September 11, 2006, 03:47:33 PM »

Phew! Thanks Klaas.

Laughing Nope, not a bad link.  Red and I have been having the same problem all morning on the front page.

Those front page posts and comments are very interresting from the beginning of the case, all of June 2005 actually.  I've read them several times.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: September 11, 2006, 03:49:47 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"
[Well...if you go on a cruise PLEASE don't get drunk and fall overboard.  Seems to be a trend...for Americans, dontchaknow.

Not a chance. . . don't drink that much for one thing but not going for another.  I do like to watch the prices fall for indication of the effects of the boycott.  Very very few list Aruba as a stopover any more, rare and mostly limited to Holland America and Royal Dutch, Norwegian, companies owned by the Dutch.

But there were hearings before congress not too long ago about crime on board cruise ships and there are lots of rapes and other things happening as well as folks just falling overboard all the time.

And I still wonder exactly what happened with Amy Bradley, yet another cruise ship mystery.

But with thres 6 ft boys, I can't help but wonder how they can do this so cheaply as sounds about like their grocery bill sometimes at $69 a day all inclusive, etc.  

I do hope the message is sinking in to those in the tourist industry that we are not going to pay people to abuse us.  And most especially I hope Aruba is finally getting that message but am not holding my breath that they are.

. Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 11, 2006, 03:50:56 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Good afternoon.  Getting ready to commute on home.  Lots of good thinking going on here.

Sad news over the weekend.  Christal, absolutely my hero, lost her battle with ependymoma (brain cancer) and made her way home to heaven yesterday morning.  I am beyond sad.

Her CD is almost ready to release.  What a treasure to be able to hear Christal singing along with many other artists.  

Thanks to a Scared Monkey, Christal has a candle page.  You can find it in the Lounge under Pray for Christal.  Thank you all.

Oh Peaches.  I am so sorry to hear of Christal's passing.  She is now at peace and is whole again.   Prayers of comfort and peace for her family..  ((((hugs)))) to you Peaches

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 11, 2006, 03:54:34 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Well if you need to be alone completely on the beach, looks like Aruba is the place to go......

NOT THAT I EVER WILL

I am sorry, I should not laugh but this struck me so funny  Laughing  Laughing

I have this image of you saying this deadpan, just cracking me up, thanks for making me laugh today.  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #527 on: September 11, 2006, 03:55:52 PM »

Kimmy-

I agree, Peaches did so much for our family and also for Christal's. No one could care more or try more than Peaches. So now we need to help keep Peaches well.

I continue to stand with the girl.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #528 on: September 11, 2006, 03:57:30 PM »

Just checking in with you guys on this day of remembering who we are and what we stand for.......

Whether it's one child from Alabama with a bright future, or thousands of our citizens going about their day, when foreign evil strikes an American, we've all been victimized.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #529 on: September 11, 2006, 03:58:47 PM »

KLAAS!? I didn't mean to show up just to blow the margins!!!!  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: September 11, 2006, 04:09:43 PM »

Hello Monkeys...I trust everyone is well today...

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: September 11, 2006, 04:13:10 PM »

Quote from: "Goldengirl"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hi guys, couldn't sleep so I thought I would go look at some sites.  I came across this.  Gottenbos house for sale, its the 3rd one down.  Look at the price!!!  I honestly don't think they want to sell it, just put it up to make things look like that.

http://www.arubarealestate.com/search/real.mv?next

Hi, Hotshot.  I'm curious, are you talking about the white house that's 3rd down?  I find that odd since the Gottenbos boat was supposedly parked by their house, which looks the same color as the VDS home.  If their house is white, was the boat really parked by the VDS home?

No that was rumor that it was parked by the VDS house.  The Gottenbos painted their house.  It used to be yellow.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 11, 2006, 04:18:29 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Anna, Holland America is no longer owned by the Dutch. They along with
Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, Windstar Cruises and the Yachts of Seabourn are owned by Carnival Cruise Lines now.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: September 11, 2006, 04:19:34 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Hi Monkeys - on a sad day.

I just happened across something I didn't know. I thought early on one of our Aruba posters told us that Aruba uses "911" for emergencies.

At this link --
http://aruba-guide.info/travel.basics/crime/ --

"Report crime to the police by dialing 11100. For the fire department, call 115"

Did we know this? Did Natalee?

Funny I keep running across that also.  So the question is, does 911 apply to Aruba?

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: September 11, 2006, 04:26:16 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Anna, Holland America is no longer owned by the Dutch. They along with
Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, Windstar Cruises and the Yachts of Seabourn are owned by Carnival Cruise Lines now.

Yapperz,
Thanks!  Aha!  Carnival lies when they say they no longer go to Aruba then!   Confused

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: September 11, 2006, 04:27:17 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"

Hi stranger - how are you?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: September 11, 2006, 04:29:27 PM »

Hotshot,
I think the paint is why I couldn't find the Gottenbos home last night.  So it is one of the ones listed for over a million dollars then?  That does seem too high and you may be right that they do not really want to sell it.  Maybe they are just hiding out until this problem passes and have no idea that we are not going away.

This may also be a form of denial that tourism is down and the boycott has had any effect for many do seem to think the opposite is happening in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 11, 2006, 04:30:43 PM »

Anna, technically yes they do. They are taking the "Carnival" ships out of Aruba but Holland America will still be visiting. I have been writing them about this too.

Hiya Metro!!!!

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: September 11, 2006, 04:34:21 PM »

Quote from: "Atlmetroguy"

Hey Metro. Glad to see you! Hope you are doing well.!!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 11, 2006, 04:39:12 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Deepak: Off the Reservation on 6/11

Deepak comes out w/ the beach drop-off story on 6/11 in his "suspect statement" -- breaking the party line on the HI story and "officially" goes off the reservation...

WHY?

After all, he has lied as a "witness" in a capital crime case, he has perjured himself and is open to numerous additional charges.  His attorney learns that there is no "relevant" jvds "witness" statement on 6/9. (And this TRUE, whether a jvds witness statement exists or not.) And within 48 hours, deepak is singing a completely different tune.

I believe deepak and his attorneys correctly surmised and deduced they were being set up.  And this would be wholly keeping w/ Paulus method of having a "plan B" if the arrest of the guards failed to produce desired outcome.  The longer k2 sticks with HI lie, the worse the perjury gets, the worse the potential obstruction charges get.

To protect himself and his brother, he goes off the reservation.  He tells the "truth" on 6/11 -- directly implicating jvds as last person w/ Natalee.  He does so because he is threatened and exposed.

The stated "IRRELEVANCE" of the jvd witness statement by k2 attorney is clear signal, during 6/9-6/11 w/ security guard/HI story collapsing, the sloots will try to pin k2, and their own FALSE WITNESS statements are Exhibit 1.

Makes total sense.  I am now thinking that those photos of Satish at the Sloot Compound pool party may actually have been taken way PRIOR to Joran's release, and only posted on the date of/right after his release for PR  appearances' sake?

Shocked My comments were the third paragraph ! ?? Confused

Edit - is this correct?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.