April 26, 2024, 05:38:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138393 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: September 11, 2006, 07:27:52 PM »

Just checked the weather radar...
Looks like we got some STUFF headed our way... Shocked

hope to BBL

SeeYaByeeeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: September 11, 2006, 07:32:04 PM »

Deepak is the one who made up the secuity guard story on the Monday night when the HT came to the VDS. They has the police in tow.
I did a FP post about the vacuuming of the car. He vacuums the car before C & C's and then, he vacuums the car again before the visit to the Bulbai police station because Joran got in the car and brought sand into the car. This was when Joran almost fell into the water.
A person can't fit in Andre's timeline or version of events in with Joran's recounting of the Monday night.  
With all the overtime and the many policemen they claim were working the case, did anyone ever read these first statements ?  
And we have not even heard about where Guido fits into this or what his story is. Or Freddy's.
When Joran is walking from the Racquet Club the Monday night going to meet Andre at the Wyndham for 8PM ( although he does say he went to the Aruba Grand  for 15 or do minutes ) he is following the same route Deepak took the night before on the way to the Marriott.
If they came in from a northerly direction going south from the lighthouse direction to the Marriott and the Club is east of the Marriott, how is this possible that he is on the same route ?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: September 11, 2006, 07:39:20 PM »

Kat Gram,
Maybe he's looking for something.  Maybe something they threw out of the car like a cup with Natalee's DNA on it and traces of GHB or something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: September 11, 2006, 07:39:52 PM »

Is the statute of limitations for Kidnap & Rape charges in Aruba 2 years?  If so do you think they are trying to stall until the time period runs out?
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 11, 2006, 07:41:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "NM"
NM - I know Linda said that about that photo but I don't believe her.  I don't think she really knows.  If you look at Flor, Joran and Freddy it looks like it was taken in September 2005 not way before, IMO.

Hey Klaas, Thank you!. I feel like you just pulled me up from a crack in the ground to hell! Thank you!

urgh! fooled again by a big aruba "people"!  This time b/c she is one of the few still around posting.  And seems congenial, which is their M.O.

I will repeat to myself 1,000 times. do not trust arubans, do not trust arubans.....

PS you mean Sept 2006

Sorry to my fellow Monkeys for spreading the bs. It was not intentional. Just stupid.

No, I mean September 2005 when Joran was released from detention.

Sorry.  What was I thinking!?
I can only claim that yesterday I sustained a head injury, when my crazy golden, running at full speed, launched himself, all 4 way off the floor,  at me. It was full body contact w/ the 1st impact being his snout to the side of my head. Owwwch!  My head still hurts.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: September 11, 2006, 07:50:33 PM »

Klaasend,

I think you should find this funny but it seems that the meetup.com wants money for this tennis group.. I just got an email from a member and I guess they think I'm the captain or something and I need to pay the fee's..  I didn't even know there was a fee..  I just wanted to play tennis and now I'm glad I didn't start the bike club too..  I guess I should of realized that nothing is free..

Here is an email I just received:
" The problem exists that this has to be paid for or Meetup cancels the
group. How do we solve that issue? "
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: September 11, 2006, 07:51:47 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

Sorry.  What was I thinking!?
I can only claim that yesterday I sustained a head injury, when my crazy golden, running at full speed, launched himself, all 4 way off the floor,  at me. It was full body contact w/ the 1st impact being his snout to the side of my head. Owwwch!  My head still hurts.

Ouch is right.  Hope you feel better.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: September 11, 2006, 07:53:09 PM »

Ever wonder if this refusal to investigate is in part fueled by greed on the part of ALE?  Recall the first words Dennis Jacobs spoke to Dave Holloway being "How much MONEY do you have?" as though that is what the investigation was predicated upon.

Then later we have Gerald "Mercedes" Dompig saying he is going to question Beth about the trust fund except he is calling it the Emergency Fund.  He is wanting to know why that money wasn't used to pay Aruban expenses in all of this. And seems to think it is some of his business, a sentiment I do not share with him.

Then there is no money to pay for all the over time and they have spent one-fourth of their entire budget on this one case.  Evidently, they think that the trust fund can just be dished out to them for whatever.  It took Joe Mammana to get the reward amount high enough to garner world attention.  I do not think anywhere near the money Dompig seems to think ever came into the trust.  I believe long ago we saw the amount of $25 million being bandied about mostly in Aruba of course.

I'd guess without Mammana's reward money, several thousand dollars were collected and much of that has gone to pay attorneys, etc. just as specified when the trust was set up.  It was never stipulated that the money was to pay ALE for overtime or the Aruban government for doing their job.

But I still think I saw a lot of resentment over that money.  It seemed that ALE thought it was for them as much as for Natalee's family and I believe they overestimated the amount drastically.  There is an article where Dompig explains his need for an accounting of this money at ArubaGetagrip's website which I brought over not long ago.

And remember the ALE were already angry and threatening a walk out or whatever when Natalee disappeared.  I do think this is some element in their refusal to perform their duties in even close to a normal professional manner.  Talk about money-grubbing!  But I do think they had the mistaken impression that they should have had access to money donated to the trust fund instead of Natalee's family only.  

Just my thoughts looking back on several things said at different times in this regard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: September 11, 2006, 07:54:50 PM »

O/T - this Nassau newspaper has a little more information regarding the death of Anna Nicole's son:

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/national_local/41348138042629.php
(snipped)
Daniel Smith, son of the model and actress, reportedly suffered a "massive heart attack" on the maternity ward in Doctors Hospital, sources revealed. Police officials were tight-lipped about the incident and would not confirm nor deny the identity of the deceased
(snipped)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 11, 2006, 07:55:13 PM »

'evening monkeys!

Some big storms are coming across the river towards me, but the good thing is that they're bringing cooler weather. Yeah!!

NM ~ gotta love those big, 4-legged goofs!  Very Happy

Anna ~ you can steal my graphics anytime.  Very Happy  What are you collecting? I've got some other animated ones.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 11, 2006, 07:58:11 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"

Maybe it was Guido and he talked to Arlene and Arlene called the top notch lawyer and Guido took a trip to Holland.  The timing is curious...

Curiosity abounds on 6/10. I see the possibility that Joran implicated someone in his "confession" that either personally, or through connections was not deemed investigatable.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 11, 2006, 08:00:58 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Shocked Hi NM ! Haven't seen Linda's post yet!  Thanks for telling me ..have been gone all day ~ Wow! My instincts were right!  He also looked too 'un-stressed' for it to have been AFTER the events of the summer.

Hi Ono,
Did you see Klaas's reply to mine.
I totally forgot that Big "people" lie from certain islands, starting and ending w/ the letter A.

jurin looks so relaxed Sept 05 b/c his detention was spent in a spa! Laughing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: September 11, 2006, 08:02:10 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
[Shizaru  and Buckeye
I guess I missed / forgot this statement so I went reading the statement.
The next paragraph made me ask more questions

"On your question what made me think that the police would be monitoring our phones, I can say the following. I thought this might happen earlier and Joran had said the same thing to me on Tuesday May 31st 2005*. The purpose of the chat traffic was to help the police and the Office of the DA with regard to the investigation so that they could see that I was indeed home in the night from Sunday to Monday. "

If he is talking about the Sunday / Monday that Natalee went missing this makes no since at all.  Why would he need them to think he was home if nothing happened.

And did anyone figure out why in the 5/31 statements, by the brothers, the Fisherman Huts is mentioned by the police?  
It's almost like the police 'PLANTED" that story in someone's minds?? Shocked

Oh... sorry    Hi.  MOnkeys Very Happy

That is exactly right, OF.  Furthermore, it is in one of Joran's statements as well that he and Deepak agreed to lots of chatter and messages to show when they were finally home.  But it makes perfect sense if you know something bad happened.  

Now why on earth would they be agreeing to lots of chit chat back and forth the night Natalee disappeared if they just dropped her off at the HI or even if they left her on the beach?

Of course, ALE seems to find nothing odd about this whatsoever as we see no follow up questions immediately.  Had they done this twenty times before and if so, why?  Or if not so, what was different about this time that necessitated a lot of chatter back and forth between the two as they plotted to do?

PERSONA NON GRATA

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: September 11, 2006, 08:03:04 PM »

Since they didn't investigate or follow up the big three...who kept refusing to talk and sign statements....my guess is the police overtime went into following the family members to make sure the ATA goals were achieved. Their gripe over money and the budget should be at ATA and they should bill them.  Investigators don't want the  family to pay for the investigation...that's a little bit of a conflict...so, this police force does not have investigators... they have PR enforcers.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 11, 2006, 08:04:28 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Maybe it was Guido and he talked to Arlene and Arlene called the top notch lawyer and Guido took a trip to Holland.  The timing is curious...

Curiosity abounds on 6/10. I see the possibility that Joran implicated someone in his "confession" that either personally, or through connections was not deemed investigatable.

Bingo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: September 11, 2006, 08:06:48 PM »

Bingo

Lorenzo?  Paulus?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: September 11, 2006, 08:09:22 PM »

Bingo

Lorenzo?  Paulus?

Early reports were 20 some year old, handcuffed...so even though Paulus thinks he's 20, I'd rule hime out...Maybe Lorenzo or Guido??
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: September 11, 2006, 08:10:04 PM »

O/T - this Nassau newspaper has a little more information regarding the death of Anna Nicole's son:

http://www.thenassauguardian.com/national_local/41348138042629.php
(snipped)
Daniel Smith, son of the model and actress, reportedly suffered a "massive heart attack" on the maternity ward in Doctors Hospital, sources revealed. Police officials were tight-lipped about the incident and would not confirm nor deny the identity of the deceased
(snipped)

Was he into cocaine??
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 11, 2006, 08:10:36 PM »

Memphis,
I just collect any avatars or even photos that I run across that I think are cute like yours.    Very Happy I don't know why.  Mostly dogs and puppies and do use them on printed stuff for my puppies sometimes but mostly I just like them.  Have kitties, etc. too.

Guess I will go watch the speech and rest of the 9/11 coverage although it is depressing I do want to remember and be respectful of those who lost their lives that day and those who died trying to save them.

Just no way is today a good day in this country but we should be thankful for the death toll being as low as it was for some early reports were saying the towers could easily have 50,000 people in them.  And also to be thankful for is that the recent plot of ten aircraft being blown up was thwarted so once again America is blessed.  Also I am grateful to Margaret Thatcher for making this trip in her fragile and aged condition to show her respect.  We are blessed to have had such a friend as she.  And Tony Blair.

God does Bless America.  Of this I have no doubt.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: September 11, 2006, 08:12:29 PM »

Bingo

Lorenzo?  Paulus?

Early reports were 20 some year old, handcuffed...so even though Paulus thinks he's 20, I'd rule hime out...Maybe Lorenzo or Guido??

Reports were that Lorenzo was brought in for questioning a couple times very early on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.