April 19, 2024, 06:12:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 137989 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2006, 12:42:36 PM »

Karin Janssen herself was the one who brought premeditation into the picture.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2006, 12:50:08 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Karin Janssen herself was the one who brought premeditation into the picture.

Hey San - I like your sig line.  Laughing

I probably should know this, but who decided to make Aruba be a tourist mecca and when?

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2006, 12:52:09 PM »

hi Monkeys... going to read back... brb

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2006, 12:59:23 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2006, 12:59:23 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Morning, Monkeys.  Lots of theories and speculation going on and so much of it seems so plausible.  I think the truth would have put all the theories to rest, but I think SunFreak might be onto something.  Is this not when they were "driving fast?"  I think that was when they had a very seriously injured or dead Natalee on their hands.

CALL OUT TO MRS. RED:  There must be Waffle House's in the Northeast.  I saw the website of John Kerry's girlfriend and the theme song was by John Kerry, and he was singing, "I get my women at the waffle house."

Sunfreak - I have decided that they ran over her... it makes, in my mind, the most sense for a lot of things.

Tyler
, I promise I have never, ever seen one.... and Red and I drive all over the place.... LOL.  Kerry is just trying to "play" to the South...  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2006, 01:02:22 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Hi Yapperz. Did you see I'm famous now? San is quoting me.  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2006, 01:03:20 PM »

BT, I saw that   Shocked

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: September 10, 2006, 01:04:58 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Morning, Monkeys.  Lots of theories and speculation going on and so much of it seems so plausible.  I think the truth would have put all the theories to rest, but I think SunFreak might be onto something.  Is this not when they were "driving fast?"  I think that was when they had a very seriously injured or dead Natalee on their hands.

CALL OUT TO MRS. RED:  There must be Waffle House's in the Northeast.  I saw the website of John Kerry's girlfriend and the theme song was by John Kerry, and he was singing, "I get my women at the waffle house."

Sunfreak - I have decided that they ran over her... it makes, in my mind, the most sense for a lot of things.

Tyler
, I promise I have never, ever seen one.... and Red and I drive all over the place.... LOL.  Kerry is just trying to "play" to the South...  Laughing

morning monkeys and Mrs Red  

Giario has put up the diario forum which has natalee holloway topics funny that it was started last yr yet no one knew of it till now   will past it below

Diario Forum Index :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups  Register :: Log in :: Profile  

NATALEE HOLLOWAY
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Diario Forum Index // News Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelalala

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:13 pm    Post subject: NATALEE HOLLOWAY  

I give up. I didn't mean to incite so much hate. I'm sorry.

Last edited by Angelalala on Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:26 pm    Post subject: Natalee Ann Holloway  

I find it strange that this forum was "formed" in July 2005. 1 month after Natalee went "missing" and yet, no one has used this forum except for 1 or 2 people and this forum is from Aruba. Thank you Diario for furnishing this forum and making it available for everyone to use.

For the last 15 months it could have been utilized to help in finding the truth of what happened to Natalee. SOMEONE in Aruba knows what happened but for reasons beyond our knowledge or imagination, that person or people, have withheld this information. WHY? Doesn't the family of Natalee deserve to know what and where their daughter is? Doesn't the good people of Aruba deserve to know?

If it were your daughter, sister, mother or another family member or friend, wouldn't you want these answers? It is not humane for a person to not let Natalee's fate be known. If you know the answers, is this something that you want to live with the rest of your life?

It would be more honorable to reveal what you know to these parents than to keep this information to yourselves. Remember, there is reward money to the person that helps this family. It will be done confidentially. You don't have to give your name. You can work with someone as a mediator. It can be done in the strictest confidence.

Remove this burden from your life, if you do know what happened. Be a hero! Be a silent hero, if you must. Give yourself some peace of mind but please, just give this family of Natalee Ann Holloway some closure of where she is or what has happened.

This whole situation could have been avoided if the truth had been told in the beginning. Too many people have been hurt because of this. The good people of Aruba have been hurt also, not just Natalee and her family. Did we, the USA want this for them? No! Everything was fine between these 2 great countries before this. What happened? Who caused this? Not the USA, but the people or person who caused harm to Natalee. As a result, you will find bitterness between some people, which was not there before. Bitterness and hateful remarks are becoming more and more obvious in blogs on the internet and in our own neighborhoods and countries.

I am sad to say, that the relationship between these 2 countries will never be the same again until these questions are answered. Sure, Aruba will still have some visitors come from the USA but then again, there will not be as many. There is no official boycott of Aruba. Just individual ones, that some people in support of Natalee and her family have chosen to take, until Natalee is either found or some honest person comes forward and tells the truth of what really did happen.

This case of Natalee Holloway will not go away for some of us here in the USA. Never!! The good hard working, deserving citizens of Aruba, will be the ones to suffer for it. I am sad to say this. It isn't fair to Natalee's family or for these people in Aruba either. Life will not be the same as it was before Natalee went missing. One person CAN make the difference. Are YOU, reading this, that ONE person? Or with what you may know, can you live with the knowledge of what happened, the rest of your life? Are you willing to live with this cancer that will eat at your heart, the rest of your life?

I personally never had the privilege of meeting Natalee but it seems now, that I have known her all of her life. Her life, has now become a part of so many other people's lives. She will never be forgotten, nor will the quest to find her, by so many people end. This is one missing person case, that will never be forgotten.

The people who have stayed faithful in this quest with her family, will not let Natalee be forgotten. There are too many people behind them and we will always be searching for the answers in Aruba. That is where the answers lie. One small Island with so much to offer. One small Island and someone knows where and what those answers are. One small Island with a thorn in it's side, now.  

Are YOU that someone that has the answers?? Do the right thing...

Sincerely, Jamie
Alabama, USA

Jamie

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Natalee Ann Holloway  

The above message was posted by myself, Jamie. It was not meant to have "guest" applied, as to confuse anyone. I take sole responsibility for it's contents.

Jamie

http://www.allpointsbulletin.org/Natalee_Holloway.html

kescah

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:40 pm    Post subject: This Forum  

How nice to find this forum here. We want to have a voice in Aruba to speak and hear more about the Natalee Holloway case and anything connected to it. Thank you, Diario, for this opportunity.

Please keep us informed. Most of us do not read Papamiento or Dutch, so we miss a lot of what is said.

Again, thanks.

flash

Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject:    

Very nice to see Jossy has a forum to go with his paper. Seems like he is the only one out there that actually cares what is happening. I say horray for Diario, and keep the information coming. Would love to hear some kind of news soon, it has been very quiet.  

Stefani

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject: Go Jossy Go  

The truth lies in Aruba. We can only hope that Jossy and the Dario can help bring the truth forward for the family. Jossy's dedication to Natalee's story is encouraging and appreciated. Keep digging.  

Jamie

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject:    

I wanted to thank all of you for finding your way and coming here today. I found this forum by chance today and have tried to spread the word of it's existence. This forum had been started last July 2005 but no one had used it. Hopefully someone may offer some help in finding the truth about Natalee.

Lets please don't make this a bashing forum against anyone. This is NOT my blog or forum and I am not an administrator. Diario provided it and I only helped it come alive. Let's see where it goes from here.

Jamie

Last edited by Jamie on Thu Aug 31, 2006 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

ICDucks

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject:    

Thanks to Jossy for providing this forum.

To the people of Aruba:
It is evident that your island is suffering because of this case. In my heart I feel bad for the working people of your island who have family to support. Please help bring this case to a conclusion. Natalee's family deserves to have truthful answers and we want to see justice in this case.
I urge you to post any information concerning the Holloway case. People talk, you may have heard something over the past year that may seem like nothing, or gossip, but you never know what little bit of truth might be included. If you know or have heard anything that may be important, please post. Thank you.

SunBear

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Holloway  

I do hope that Jossy and the honest people of Aruba will find their way through the maze of lies so the family of Natalee Holloway will know the truth and justice will be served. Thank you Jossy, for this forum (and thanks to the friend who pointed me here), and may God bless you and yours.

Aristotle

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Tips and Info needed  

For anyone with information who does not know, the reward money $$$$$ is still available. $250,000.00 US for information leading to Natalee's whereabouts, and $1,000,000.00 US for her safe return. If you have information and would like to confidentially provide it to the family, please let me know and I can put you in contact. Thanks in advance.

LindaK

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject:    

We will ALL remain voices for Natalee. We will ALL search until Justice is served.

Please, it only takes ONE TRUTH. Natalee's family deserves that TRUTH, they deserve to know what happened.

Mr. Justice

Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject:    

Support Natalee, her family and justice!

http://www.petitiononline.com/justnat/petition.html

Jamie

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject:    

I am posting a special and separate e-mail address here, for anyone who has any information as to where Natalee is, or what may have happened to her. This is a secure, private home e-mail address of mine, that I have set up today and will not be used for my personal use except to correspond with you, if you have any information. Your identity WILL remain confidential. I am assuring you of this. Any information concerning the disappearance of Natalee Ann Holloway that you have to offer, WILL also be kept in the strictest confidence. I am not in the law enforcement or of any other government official status. I am a mother, sister, grandmother, just an average person, like so many others around this world, that this young lady's disappearance has effected so deeply. It has touched our hearts, souls and lives since the day she went missing. Those of us that care so much for Natalee and her entire family will never give up the Hope For Natalee.

Someone in Aruba OR the USA knows exactly what happened to this beautiful young lady. It could very well be that YOU are scared and at this point, don't know WHO to trust with what you may know. I understand this. I am offering to be a mediator between YOU and the PROPER authority. Please, rest assure that your information and identity WILL be protected. The only thing that will change is that YOU will have cleared your conscience and Natalee's family will have the answers they need. This family has gone through enough, for too long and we only want them to finally have peace. I pray that Natalee is still alive and that maybe someone is holding her against her will, and that whoever has her, will let her go home. But, if this is not true, then they especially need closure. This is breaking their hearts, of not knowing what has happened to their daughter. I don't know how they get through each day. I have never lost a child but to lose one and then not even know where she is, has to be the worst thing in your life to endure. I can not even imagine what all they are going through and I can't even pretend to know. I don't know how the people or persons responsible for Natalee's disappearance can even live with their self each day, knowing what they have done to this child.

The e-mail address that I have given is only for information that someone may have. It is NOT being seen or used by anyone other than myself. This is a direct link between YOU and myself ONLY. I am very sincere and honest! I want YOU to know that YOU will NEVER be identified to the public at anytime and no one will ever know that YOU had the courage to provide the information and answers that Natalee's dear family so desperately needs. The only connection between myself and Natalee is that we both live in the state of Alabama and I have a child her same age. And the fact that I care so deeply for this family and for them to know what happened to their daughter. Like so many others, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of Natalee.

To anyone who may try to play games with me, at this e-mail address and send me things out of hate or spite, be aware now that your return address will be blocked. I will NOT tolerate your selfish and cruel behavior that I have seen or heard about from some of the blogs and forums out there. This is a real person's life we are talking about. Please have the human decency and give Natalee's family this respect. You would not want someone to do that to you, if your child was missing. Please really think about that.

Please come forward...Let's end this now. It has gone on for too long and so many innocent people are being hurt. It will not stop until YOU do what you know is RIGHT, in your heart. It is speaking to you now. The search for Natalee will continue until she is either found OR until those responsible have been found and the truth is known. The person and the name, Natalee Ann Holloway will forever be associated with ALL involved in her disappearance IF the truth is never told. She may not ever be found but we will never let her be forgotten.

I, and many others are pleading with YOU to find it in your heart to come forward now.

Sincerely,
Jamie

findnatalee@juno.com

Boots

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject:    

Thank you Jossy! Your hard work is appreciated. We will find Natalee and bring her home. Thank's for all that you do.

Boots

Jamie

Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: One child DOES make a difference  

By Elisa Waldron
Aug 24 2006 05:06PM

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/53120/the_worth_of_a_child_missing_children.html

Below are only parts of a story that Elisa Waldron wrote. Please take the time to read the entire letter at the link above. This letter has come straight from this ladies heart. Not only does it tell of Natalee Holloway but of others that have been murdered or missing. Please read the story below and ask yourself. Can just ONE child make the difference? What if it was YOUR child?

Natalee Holloway was an 18 year old honor student with a scholarship to the University of Alabama waiting for her when she disappeared on May 30, 2005. She was enjoying the paradise that is Aruba with her senior class when she walked out of a bar one night and into international headlines.
I have been watching this mystery through the eyes of a parent; I have two teenagers. I am easily able to feel a sense of horror, loss, fear and disbelief at that thought of a missing child. We like to believe that we can protect our children from harm. We have to believe that once our children leave our care the teachers, the other parents, the bus drivers, the religious leaders, the law enforcement officials…EVERYBODY is looking out for them. To be able to let our children grow up, to be able to confidently wave goodbye and maybe even tell our children “it will be okay”, we have to let go of our own fears and trust in God and all the other people on the planet.

The sad truth is that all the other people on the planet are not trustworthy. They do not all have the same goals or the same ideas of honesty and they certainly do not all love our children the way we do. I admire Beth Twitty so much. I really do. As Natalee’s mother it was she who kept her face and Natalee’s name in the news, in the headlines, at the water cooler. It was she who kept pressing the Aruba officials to, for God’s sake, do something. She was forced to trust what was being done, that it was being done correctly and that because a judge was involved that it wasn’t “Oh, it’s you, Judge…so sorry to have bothered you. Please, have a donut. You can go.”

Not only did she rush to the site of her daughter’s disappearance thousands of miles away, she remained firm and steadfast and able to lead the crusade into the details, the reconstruction of that night. She has said she is aware of sexual abuse against her daughter on that night. I am not sure how well I would handle hearing my baby was raped before she disappeared and where I would find the composure to keep standing in front of the cameras to do interviews and to keep telling the world my daughter is a person, please don’t forget her, please don’t let the bad people in the world know that one child will not matter.

I saw her on television explaining that young girls go missing on Aruba and are sold as sex slaves. I was wondering where she got her composure and understanding her hope that Natalee was still alive somewhere – anywhere—and hoping she would just be found and could go home again.

What I find interesting is that, in fact, one child does indeed matter.

What I would like to see are more people giving more time and effort into doing what they can to help others like themselves. Others who also work to provide for their family’s needs and who are faltering in the worst moment of their lives. The moment they realize their child is missing…the moment policemen knock on their doors to tell them their child is dead. What I would like us all to remember is that it could be us. It could be me tomorrow. It could be you. In your worst moment, wouldn’t you like to be able to look around and realize one child makes a difference? My child matters.

YES, one child does matter!!

Give Beth Holloway Twitty back her child, please!

Last edited by Jamie on Wed Aug 30, 2006 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Display posts from previous: All Posts1 Day7 Days2 Weeks1 Month3 Months6 Months1 Year Oldest FirstNewest First  

Diario Forum Index // News Comments All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next  
Page 1 of 12

Jump to: Select a forum Aruba News----------------News Comments  

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum