March 28, 2024, 06:37:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 136335 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: September 11, 2006, 09:04:27 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hi Mrs. Red and Memphis.  That movie is hard to keep up with because of no commercials.  One trip to the bathroom and you are lost. My DH is glued to the TV watching it. I have seen bits and pieces of it.

Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #621 on: September 11, 2006, 09:08:26 PM »

Memphis
Who do you think this mystery witness/suspect could be?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: September 11, 2006, 09:12:08 PM »

Memphis

I think I'm with Klaasend on Lorenzo, and maybe Guido.

Have you been reading some of the theories since last night?
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: September 11, 2006, 09:13:24 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Memphis

I think I'm with Klaasend on Lorenzo, and maybe Guido.

Have you been reading some of the theories since last night?

I mean since yesterday morning.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: September 11, 2006, 09:17:37 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "the big hammer"
Deepak: Off the Reservation on 6/11

Deepak comes out w/ the beach drop-off story on 6/11 in his "suspect statement" -- breaking the party line on the HI story and "officially" goes off the reservation...

WHY?

After all, he has lied as a "witness" in a capital crime case, he has perjured himself and is open to numerous additional charges.  His attorney learns that there is no "relevant" jvds "witness" statement on 6/9. (And this TRUE, whether a jvds witness statement exists or not.) And within 48 hours, deepak is singing a completely different tune.

I believe deepak and his attorneys correctly surmised and deduced they were being set up.  And this would be wholly keeping w/ Paulus method of having a "plan B" if the arrest of the guards failed to produce desired outcome.  The longer k2 sticks with HI lie, the worse the perjury gets, the worse the potential obstruction charges get.

To protect himself and his brother, he goes off the reservation.  He tells the "truth" on 6/11 -- directly implicating jvds as last person w/ Natalee.  He does so because he is threatened and exposed.

The stated "IRRELEVANCE" of the jvd witness statement by k2 attorney is clear signal, during 6/9-6/11 w/ security guard/HI story collapsing, the sloots will try to pin k2, and their own FALSE WITNESS statements are Exhibit 1.

So if there was a 6/10 confession, we can assume it wasn't Deepak's if he changes his story on 6/11 to distance himself from the HI lies.  Or maybe it is to back Joran's 2nd set of lies about the FH's to keep the heat away from the real site of the crime.

Here's one from Hammer.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: September 11, 2006, 09:24:36 PM »

Yes, I have and some great work going on in here.  I have long held the belief that there is more going on here than just Joran.  I also think that is what was being alluded to by Shango.  Thus the cryptic verses that confound and confuse everyone.  BTW I meant to way Shango that time...I really did.  Wink
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #626 on: September 11, 2006, 09:28:26 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
If the Dutch police have access to all the cell calls made, even those made and received by Joran, they could see where the call was received ? If the Aruba police had already looked at that, then, I am making an assumption here that it would triangulate to the area that could be the Radisson parking lot OR another location in the same range. The huts are further north so I am going to make another assumption that they were not at the huts when the call from Paulus came in.  This is beyond anything I could do here without technical assistance regarding where those cell phone towers are and when does it switch from one to the other tower ?  
... As for Julia .... Is anyone surprised ? .. I wouldn't be surprised if Medley R. is being paid... she spends 24/7 posting and spewing..
When I think of them, did anyone see One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
the easliy led and crazier than a sh*thouse rats.

ROBOTS -words of wisdom for tonight

pigs get fat
hogs get slaughtered
and sheep get driven off a CLIFF

i told tell my kids and i tell them frequently  
"NO SHEEP ALLOWED around here"

seriously considering puttting up a sign at the FRONT ENTRANCE to the
driveway  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: September 11, 2006, 09:28:55 PM »

refro is a SHEEP  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #628 on: September 11, 2006, 09:30:08 PM »

or whatever her stupid name is  Cool  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: September 11, 2006, 09:32:30 PM »

Ya know, I try to think it's the simple scenario of date rape gone bad. I really do, but then, I just can't get my mind around how everything could be so blantantly covered up just for one Dutch kid. Aruba has done some fantastic and unbelievable things to make this whole thing disappear. I just don't understand how there could not be one honest cop to step forward. Everyone is silenced. Everyone is terribly afraid. WHY? Why are that so afraid if it is just one (or three) kid(s) who are responsible.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: September 11, 2006, 09:34:11 PM »

Yes, I have and some great work going on in here.  I have long held the belief that there is more going on here than just Joran.  I also think that is what was being alluded to by Shango.  Thus the cryptic verses that confound and confuse everyone.  BTW I meant to way Shango that time...I really did.  Wink

And we know that kinda stuff is going on.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: September 11, 2006, 09:38:00 PM »

Ya know, I try to think it's the simple scenario of date rape gone bad. I really do, but then, I just can't get my mind around how everything could be so blantantly covered up just for one Dutch kid. Aruba has done some fantastic and unbelievable things to make this whole thing disappear. I just don't understand how there could not be one honest cop to step forward. Everyone is silenced. Everyone is terribly afraid. WHY? Why are that so afraid if it is just one (or three) kid(s) who are responsible.

I remember very early on I was watching the fox morning show and they were talking to an investigator who had a lot of experience on the islands.  I believe his first name was Gil and what he said was they will never prosecute these kids.  I thought to myself how can that be.  Well over a year later he is right.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: September 11, 2006, 09:39:23 PM »

This makes me afraid. Evil Evil Evil!

Quote from: "sb"
2 other deep, mysterious tidbits from that night still haunt me to this day, and they have IMO never been adequately discussed. Anyone remember the following 2 facts/rumors/opinions?

1. The report of 2 men dragging a hysterical female into a car in the N part of the hotel strip area.

2. The forum post where someone addressed Joran and asked about his "3:45 AM boat ride".

We are digging deep into the fateful night... why don't we bring these up as well?

I can't find the post, but someone was asking why the story of the 2 men in black. Where did it come from and was there some grain of truth in it.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: September 11, 2006, 09:57:14 PM »

Memphis, those were the 2 things that were said in the early days thet really raised my radar. Both alluded to some dark truth about that night, but very little- almost nothing- has ever come of them.

At one time it was thought that the woman who saw the screaming scenario, was the wife of the guy who got hacked to death with a machete there in June. That turned out not to be.

If this thing was just about the 3 guys, the island would have LONG since cut their losses, served up the 3 perps on some minor thing, and tried to move on. Instead they have stonewalled.

I am convinced there are some in Aruba who are so deluded and ignorant that they believe Natalee never even existed in the first place, that it's all a plot of the Ugly Americans to smear their little pile of rocks in the middle of the ocean.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: September 11, 2006, 10:04:18 PM »

I just received the latest copy of Cruise Travel Magazine.  There is a backpage cover featuring "Aruba...only the best"

It lists as the attractions: sunny beaches, world class shopping and water sports, to rugged natural sights and the  most friendly people anywhere.  it also says that nothing compares to Aruba.  Well they were right about that!  Rolling Eyes

It is posted by the Aruba cruise tourism, and the Government of Aruba.  list telephone and fax number:  phone 297-583-3648 and the fax as 297-583-5088. They also list the email as www.Arubabycruise.com as their website.  [/i]

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #635 on: September 11, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
I just received the latest copy of Cruise Travel Magazine.  There is a backpage cover featuring "Aruba...only the best"

It lists as the attractions: sunny beaches, world class shopping and water sports, to rugged natural sights and the  most friendly people anywhere.  it also says that nothing compares to Aruba.  Well they were right about that!  Rolling Eyes

It is posted by the Aruba cruise tourism, and the Government of Aruba.  list telephone and fax number:  phone 297-583-3648 and the fax as 297-583-5088. They also list the email as www.Arubabycruise.com as their website.  [/i]

AzSunny - Did you see the post from Sue earlier today with the empty beaches?

O/T... San, I am so happy you took a vacation that week...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: September 11, 2006, 10:09:47 PM »

You guys have to see one of the newer movies the Deciples put out.  Sure people don't carry guns in aruba.  There are more here like, go to church and stuff that needs to be seen before they pull them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F5bihsB2ws&mode=related&search=

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #637 on: September 11, 2006, 10:13:57 PM »

This makes me afraid. Evil Evil Evil!

Quote from: "sb"
2 other deep, mysterious tidbits from that night still haunt me to this day, and they have IMO never been adequately discussed. Anyone remember the following 2 facts/rumors/opinions?

1. The report of 2 men dragging a hysterical female into a car in the N part of the hotel strip area.

2. The forum post where someone addressed Joran and asked about his "3:45 AM boat ride".

We are digging deep into the fateful night... why don't we bring these up as well?

Good question.  Does anyone know anything about the so called boat ride?  How does that fit into the timeline and things that we do know during that time? Any ideas?

I can't find the post, but someone was asking why the story of the 2 men in black. Where did it come from and was there some grain of truth in it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 11, 2006, 10:14:16 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "AZSunny"

AzSunny - Did you see the post from Sue earlier today with the empty beaches?

O/T... San, I am so happy you took a vacation that week...

Thank you mrs. red.  I am happy also.  Funny thing about it is that I always used to take my vacation in August.  That was the first time I took it in September.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: September 11, 2006, 10:14:55 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
You guys have to see one of the newer movies the Deciples put out.  Sure people don't carry guns in aruba.  There are more here like, go to church and stuff that needs to be seen before they pull them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F5bihsB2ws&mode=related&search=

Why are you saying it's the DDD?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.