April 25, 2024, 04:37:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138321 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: September 11, 2006, 10:16:33 PM »

Sorry about messing up that post.  That should teach me to preview before hitting submit.  Embarassed
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: September 11, 2006, 10:17:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
I just received the latest copy of Cruise Travel Magazine.  There is a backpage cover featuring "Aruba...only the best"

It lists as the attractions: sunny beaches, world class shopping and water sports, to rugged natural sights and the  most friendly people anywhere.  it also says that nothing compares to Aruba.  Well they were right about that!  Rolling Eyes

It is posted by the Aruba cruise tourism, and the Government of Aruba.  list telephone and fax number:  phone 297-583-3648 and the fax as 297-583-5088. They also list the email as www.Arubabycruise.com as their website.  [/i]

AzSunny - Did you see the post from Sue earlier today with the empty beaches?

O/T... San, I am so happy you took a vacation that week...

Thank you mrs. red.  I am happy also.  Funny thing about it is that I always used to take my vacation in August.  That was the first time I took it in September.

(hugs to you)... I am going to get out of here for now, I will be back tomorrow and I promise to be on topic... good night monkeys... say some extra prayers tonight!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: September 11, 2006, 10:18:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Hotshot"
You guys have to see one of the newer movies the Deciples put out.  Sure people don't carry guns in aruba.  There are more here like, go to church and stuff that needs to be seen before they pull them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F5bihsB2ws&mode=related&search=

Why are you saying it's the DDD?

The original videos are there, or some of them, then it looks like friends of his had him upload more....I started here.
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=dsp360420

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: September 11, 2006, 10:19:42 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "AZSunny"
I just received the latest copy of Cruise Travel Magazine.  There is a backpage cover featuring "Aruba...only the best"

It lists as the attractions: sunny beaches, world class shopping and water sports, to rugged natural sights and the  most friendly people anywhere.  it also says that nothing compares to Aruba.  Well they were right about that!  Rolling Eyes

It is posted by the Aruba cruise tourism, and the Government of Aruba.  list telephone and fax number:  phone 297-583-3648 and the fax as 297-583-5088. They also list the email as www.Arubabycruise.com as their website.  [/i]

AzSunny - Did you see the post from Sue earlier today with the empty beaches?

O/T... San, I am so happy you took a vacation that week...

check out this post at the link provided.  
ACCP Annual Meeting Promoting Visitor Safety & Security

Aruba June 2006 – The Association of Caribbean Commissioners of Police (ACCP) held the Annual general Meeting & Conference in Aruba, during May 25-31, 2006.

The focus of the meeting was Promoting Visitor Safety & Security, where various speakers were invited to share their expertise on how to ensure the safety and security of each visitor.

Among the Speakers were Captain Howard A. Newhoff of Royal Caribbean International & Celebrity Cruises, Chiefs of Police, F.B.I., Lawyers, Professor of Radford University, and other guests related to the topic.

The Staff or Aruba Cruise Tourism also attended this interesting conference and gained knowledge of the challenges and the approach towards safety & security of visitors in general.

This conference also served its purpose to liaise, network and to establish a plan of action.

Have the best practices in place to address media relations, to build and maintain.

The Members of the ACCP are the Police Commissioners of Anguila, Antigua & Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Curacao, Dominica, French Antilles, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Montserrat, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Maarten, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Islands, and US Virgin Islands.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: September 11, 2006, 10:23:28 PM »

You guys have to see one of the newer movies the Deciples put out.  Sure people don't carry guns in aruba.  There are more here like, go to church and stuff that needs to be seen before they pull them.

The original videos are there, or some of them, then it looks like friends of his had him upload more....I started here.

Sorry Hotshot, I'm not following you.  The first link you posted doesn't have anything to do with the DDD as far as I can tell.  Yes, I see some of the originals are still there.  I don't see where more have been uploaded by him.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: September 11, 2006, 10:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Sorry about messing up that post.  That should teach me to preview before hitting submit.  Embarassed

I guess I can let it go  "This Time" ~~ provided you publish the entry you make in THE BOOK  for it!  
If Not will have to see if I can get SAN to start "carrying" in the cage again and as to borrow Rolling Eyes Wink   Laughing
Hi Monkeys    Very Happy

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: September 11, 2006, 10:26:11 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I guess I can let it go  "This Time" ~~ provided you publish the entry you make in THE BOOK  for it!  
If Not will have to see if I can get SAN to start "carrying" in the cage again and as to borrow Rolling Eyes Wink   Laughing
Hi Monkeys    Very Happy

Did someone say carrying Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: September 11, 2006, 10:26:18 PM »

Sorry Hotshot, I'm not following you.  The first link you posted doesn't have anything to do with the DDD as far as I can tell.  Yes, I see some of the originals are still there.  I don't see where more have been uploaded by him.

I know I'm old and out of it, but could you explain please what the heck the two of you are discussing? I'm really lost. Embarassed  Embarassed

I Stand With The Girl
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: September 11, 2006, 10:27:01 PM »

Good Monkeys, keep up the good work. I am about 40 pages behind in reading but it is my birthday and has been a sad day since it is 9/11. Am trying to get rid of a headache. Almost 6.000 have died when you count those on 9/11 and in our military.

I always feel at home when I sign-in in here or lurk. This is like home. Thank you very much for all of you being here for Natalee, her family and friends and for Liberty and Justice.

Thanks and God Bless,  IBE..  PS..will add to the "what were you doing on 9/11 later"

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: September 11, 2006, 10:27:55 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

I know I'm old and out of it, but could you explain please what the heck the two of you are discussing? I'm really lost. Embarassed  Embarassed

Glad you asked because I was too embarrassed to ask Very Happy
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: September 11, 2006, 10:28:20 PM »

OK, there was one he did called "go to church" so I clicked on it, and then went to see all videos.  This one was there.  Weird, I can't find it again.  But I have it marked.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: September 11, 2006, 10:29:12 PM »

DDD = Digital Dub Deciples = aru-bay videos
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: September 11, 2006, 10:30:18 PM »

Happy Birthday IBE and great big smoochies to ya!!

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: September 11, 2006, 10:30:40 PM »

BT & SAN   I know what came to my mind and can guess about a few of the MM (male Monekys) here when you mention Thriple D's  Shocked  Embarassed  Embarassed
But thats not it...  

Gangs of somesort  ( I think)??

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: September 11, 2006, 10:31:48 PM »

BT & SAN   I know what came to my mind and can guess about a few of the MM (male Monekys) here when you mention Thriple D's  Shocked  Embarassed  Embarassed
But thats not it...  

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: September 11, 2006, 10:32:08 PM »

But thats not it...  

Well it looks like my 1st thought may have been closer Confused

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: September 11, 2006, 10:35:27 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Happy Birthday IBE and great big smoochies to ya!!

IBE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 11, 2006, 10:39:12 PM »

http://www.jacquielawson.com/viewcard.asp?code=DC47215130

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBE!!!!!!!!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #658 on: September 11, 2006, 10:40:50 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Good Monkeys, keep up the good work. I am about 40 pages behind in reading but it is my birthday and has been a sad day since it is 9/11. Am trying to get rid of a headache. Almost 6.000 have died when you count those on 9/11 and in our military.

I always feel at home when I sign-in in here or lurk. This is like home. Thank you very much for all of you being here for Natalee, her family and friends and for Liberty and Justice.

Thanks and God Bless,  IBE..  PS..will add to the "what were you doing on 9/11 later"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBE.  I DON'T HAVE A CAKE, BUT I HAVE GOOD WISHES AND I AM SINGING  
Happy Happy Birthday to you, our IBE Monkey
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 11, 2006, 10:40:56 PM »

IBE, I hope you enjoyed your day.

Some birthday wishes for you:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=335
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.