April 24, 2024, 11:01:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138268 times)
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: September 12, 2006, 11:11:13 AM »

Good Morning all -

Good luck at the dentist Peaches - I agree - that laughing gas is worth it's weight in gold!! (that doesn't make sense does it!lol)

So what is up this a.m?  

I have to agree with ya'll - Steve C. does look strung out.  Maybe he has some problems that are haunting him????

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: September 12, 2006, 11:45:55 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I don't find most of the Aruban men attractive.  There are only two that I find, in any way, appealing - Jossy Mansur (but he is married) and Guido Wever (but he is gay).   I question more and more - what is the allure of Aruba?  
Lorenzo van Rijn was a disc jockey (the truth, who knows?) so he might be Steve's friend/drug supplier and owned a beachfront home (the truth who knows) and might have had dealings with GVC.

I thought Jossy's son, Eduardo was gorgeous ~ remember seeing him? He was also in the Dr. Phil's audience. But I agree, I don't find the others very appealing. In fact, they look scuzzy.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: September 12, 2006, 11:53:54 AM »

To me, Steve Croes looks like he has been hittin' the sauce for a very long time, but now, since Natalee, more than ever....trying to forget bad things Steve ? That kid has an alcoholic face..those circles under his eyes are deep. I bet his kidneys are in bad shape.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: September 12, 2006, 11:54:09 AM »

Steve Croes at C&C's...

Spock writes: "Has everyone else noticed that Deepak declared that Steve Croes was at C&C the same time Joran, Satish, Deepak and Natalee were? Doesn't it make more sense now that Steve acted as a witness to the security guard drop-off lie."

Yes, Spock, good catch.

The sleeping night watchman of Tatoo seems to be neglecting his duties.

As a complete fabrication of actually "seeing" the HI drop off which never happened, IMO, this strongly suggests a second vehicle could be in the mix here.

How did Steve get to C&C's is an important question to answer.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: September 12, 2006, 11:57:49 AM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Steve Croes at C&C's...

Spock writes: "Has everyone else noticed that Deepak declared that Steve Croes was at C&C the same time Joran, Satish, Deepak and Natalee were? Doesn't it make more sense now that Steve acted as a witness to the security guard drop-off lie."

Yes, Spock, good catch.

The sleeping night watchman of Tatoo seems to be neglecting his duties.

As a complete fabrication of actually "seeing" the HI drop off which never happened, IMO, this strongly suggests a second vehicle could be in the mix here.

How did Steve get to C&C's is an important question to answer.

Is Steve Croes hanging out with GVC that particular night?  We have the picture of Steve and GVC together.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: September 12, 2006, 12:04:00 PM »

Off topic, but I'm sure Inquiring Minds Want to Know -- Britney delivers again.

From gawker.com:
The National Enquirer reports that the poptard gave birth by Cesarean; the baby was born at 2 AM today, just narrowly avoiding a cursed birthday (as if being her kid weren't cursed enough). Sources report that Britney was pregnant with her third child as of 9 AM this morning.

<end>

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 12, 2006, 12:04:16 PM »

Steve's transportation source: Out of the many pictures we have seen of Steve Croes, who is he seen with the most, and if there is someone, is Steve still seen with him/her after Natalee ?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: September 12, 2006, 12:17:16 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"

From gawker.com:
The National Enquirer reports that the poptard gave birth by Cesarean; the baby was born at 2 AM today, just narrowly avoiding a cursed birthday (as if being her kid weren't cursed enough). Sources report that Britney was pregnant with her third child as of 9 AM this morning.

<end>

didnt that piece of trash just get arrested for drunk driving?  Or was that someone else?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: September 12, 2006, 12:26:07 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

From gawker.com:

<end>

didnt that piece of trash just get arrested for drunk driving?  Or was that someone else?

nope, that'd be the other trash, the illustrious Paris Hilton...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 12, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Yes, this is Steve.  Too bad the watermark is right in front of his face.  His eyes are looking real puffy lately, he looks terrible.  Has for the last few weeks:

I think he looks like he was in a fight....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: September 12, 2006, 12:33:57 PM »

me too....looks like he got hit hard.

did something happen in aruba re the 3  since yesterday?  should i read front page?  k...i willl....i only have a few min.....ty

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: September 12, 2006, 12:34:58 PM »

Missing teen's mother speaks to Pueblo students

It's been more than a year since Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared during a graduation trip to Aruba. Her story captured national attention for months. On Monday, her mother, Beth Twitty, spoke to students in Pueblo.

She spoke to a group of high school seniors from Pueblo West and Rye, telling them to always have a safety plan when traveling outside the country. "We know it's too late for Natalee, and I know it's too late for me," said Twitty. "But there are 27 million Americans that travel internationally every year, and it's not too late for them."

Twitty has partnered with the International Safe Travels Foundation to tour the country and raise awareness about the issue.

She says she continues to investigate what happened to her daughter.
Posted By: Aaron Inver  (Updated: 9/12/2006 7:24:48 AM)

There is also a video below is the link:

http://www.koaa.com/news/view.asp?ID=5634
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: September 12, 2006, 12:39:43 PM »

TY SAN

BETH has made alot of people think twice about where they go and with whom....she has saved lives of so many women and young girls  she will never know personally.....     in light of her tragedy she has shined so much light.  Prayers for Natalee and her family.

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: September 12, 2006, 12:41:16 PM »

THE SELMA TIMES-JOURNAL

Response to letter about Twitty

Monday, September 11, 2006 8:53 PM CDT

To the Editor:

One of your readers last week asserted that Beth Holloway Twitty stretched the truth when she told her Judson audience that she'd not eaten, slept or bathed during her first 118 hours in Aruba in June 2005. I was in the audience that day and I think this critic missed the point entirely.

Mrs. Twitty didn't mean to imply she might not have eaten a bite of something or fallen asleep for a few minutes from sheer exhaustion. She was talking about how her normal daily activities meant very little in the quest to find her missing daughter. Perhaps she had a meeting in a restaurant - so what? Her point was that her frustration and sense of loss brought her to find a place of worship where God gave her peace.

Mrs. Twitty normally speaks to law-enforcement groups and talks about security issues and international law. Our invitation at Judson was for her to talk about her faith. She did a marvelous job and was very inspirational.

Critics of Mrs. Twitty should remember two things. First, she never sought the spotlight - she and her family led quiet lives until their world was turned upside down last year. Now they admit they seek the media spotlight in the hope that someone will hear or see and come forward with information. Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, says this quite clearly in his book.

And second, how is one supposed to act when their daughter is abducted and possibly killed? Is there a handbook that tells you what to do? I think it's easy for us outsiders to make judgments, but the fact remains that we've not been there. We who haven't walked a mile in Mrs. Twitty's shoes should be reluctant to criticize her.

The writer characterized Aruba as a peaceful island unworthy of a boycott. Perhaps most Arubans are peaceful, but their police force obviously watches "The Keystone Kops" training films. And the boycott is endorsed by the governors of Alabama, Georgia and Arkansas.

If I ever got in deep trouble, Beth Twitty is the kind of friend I'd want in my corner. She's an American hero.

Michael J. Brooks

Marion

Link to article:  http://tinyurl.com/h4dw5
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: September 12, 2006, 12:43:46 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

From gawker.com:

<end>

i guess that shows how much attention I pay to this type of so called "news"

Rolling Eyes
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: September 12, 2006, 12:46:39 PM »

From gawker.com:

<end>

Well, really, I only "liked" it because of what I have now bolded.  Wink

Rolling Eyes

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: September 12, 2006, 12:47:21 PM »

Ooops, sorry Blah - I messed up the quote.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: September 12, 2006, 12:48:07 PM »

From gawker.com:

<end>

Well, really, I only "liked" it because of what I have now bolded.  Wink

Rolling Eyes

now thats hillarious !!! (and probably true  Laughing )
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: September 12, 2006, 12:49:27 PM »

i meant to say "in spite of of her tragedy"...but i know u all got me...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: September 12, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"
THE SELMA TIMES-JOURNAL

Response to letter about Twitty

Monday, September 11, 2006 8:53 PM CDT

To the Editor:

One of your readers last week asserted that Beth Holloway Twitty stretched the truth when she told her Judson audience that she'd not eaten, slept or bathed during her first 118 hours in Aruba in June 2005. I was in the audience that day and I think this critic missed the point entirely.

Mrs. Twitty didn't mean to imply she might not have eaten a bite of something or fallen asleep for a few minutes from sheer exhaustion. She was talking about how her normal daily activities meant very little in the quest to find her missing daughter. Perhaps she had a meeting in a restaurant - so what? Her point was that her frustration and sense of loss brought her to find a place of worship where God gave her peace.

Mrs. Twitty normally speaks to law-enforcement groups and talks about security issues and international law. Our invitation at Judson was for her to talk about her faith. She did a marvelous job and was very inspirational.

Critics of Mrs. Twitty should remember two things. First, she never sought the spotlight - she and her family led quiet lives until their world was turned upside down last year. Now they admit they seek the media spotlight in the hope that someone will hear or see and come forward with information. Natalee's father, Dave Holloway, says this quite clearly in his book.

And second, how is one supposed to act when their daughter is abducted and possibly killed? Is there a handbook that tells you what to do? I think it's easy for us outsiders to make judgments, but the fact remains that we've not been there. We who haven't walked a mile in Mrs. Twitty's shoes should be reluctant to criticize her.

The writer characterized Aruba as a peaceful island unworthy of a boycott. Perhaps most Arubans are peaceful, but their police force obviously watches "The Keystone Kops" training films. And the boycott is endorsed by the governors of Alabama, Georgia and Arkansas.

If I ever got in deep trouble, Beth Twitty is the kind of friend I'd want in my corner. She's an American hero.

Michael J. Brooks

Marion

Link to article:  http://tinyurl.com/h4dw5

Oh, San, this makes me so happy.  I copied it as I do not want SB and others to miss it as it will mean so much to them as well.  And it is NOT a monkey but someone from where she spoke!  

This is just wonderful and I do hope Charlie Rat sees it!!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.