March 29, 2024, 09:06:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 136419 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: September 12, 2006, 02:57:35 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Klaas I am happy to inform you that the cag only moved two pages since you were gone Laughing

Self edited.

Laughing {{{hugs}}}  San ~ shoulda let Klaas do it...  ya missed the other one....  but I'll never tell...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: September 12, 2006, 03:01:52 PM »

Quote from: "the big hammer"
Steve Croes at C&C's...

Spock writes: "Has everyone else noticed that Deepak declared that Steve Croes was at C&C the same time Joran, Satish, Deepak and Natalee were? Doesn't it make more sense now that Steve acted as a witness to the security guard drop-off lie."

Yes, Spock, good catch.

The sleeping night watchman of Tatoo seems to be neglecting his duties.

As a complete fabrication of actually "seeing" the HI drop off which never happened, IMO, this strongly suggests a second vehicle could be in the mix here.

How did Steve get to C&C's is an important question to answer.

Yeah ~ and we never heard that before Hammer...  sure does explain why he decided to come forward to "help out his friend"  Rolling Eyes That story NEVER made sense to me ~ and I was raising OF's "BS Flag" over it back when I was posting on WS...

Going on memory alone (which isn't all that good) but, wasn't there some talk about a car being seen in the side mirrow of one of the cars from some night...  I'm sorry I'm so vague about it...  Does anyone remember?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: September 12, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Brian Clark civilian rescuer on 9/11 said "your friends are people you have experiances with" so true. that is why we are all friends here. we have been through this experiance concerning Natalee. we have all been here for Natalee and we will continue to be here for Natalee until there is justice for Natalee. But we have all become friends too in this experiance. Natalee's legacy lives on in each and every one of us that keeps speaking her name. You all are so beautiful for keeping Natalee's name alive and the case going. We will get justice for Natalee. I believe it deep inside me.
My love to all of you.

And sending my love back to you, Spook...  even though I missed you posting ~ it's still so good to see you here!  {{{hugs}}}

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: September 12, 2006, 03:08:21 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Hey Monkeys ~ what's happenin?  seeesch...  saw only Peaches listed as being on the board...  that slow around here today?

Another hind dropped by Larry Garrison ~ was that discussed earlier and should I read back to see?  I couldn't watch the video ~ Internet Explorer is no longer being made for the Mac ~ and the old IE browser that I have isn't good enough for the video.... Confused  Rolling Eyes

Do the Windows people think that the inconvenience of not being able to see their videos will be what it takes to make me give up my Mac and start doing Windows???  If they do, they must be high...

Ok I am reading back and trying to find where Larry Garrison dropped another hint, What was that hint ???

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 12, 2006, 03:11:53 PM »

I picked that up from the Front Page, Sue...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #825 on: September 12, 2006, 03:12:57 PM »

Larrry Garrison, “THE NEWSBREAKER” … Deep Throat in the Natalee Holloway Case???
Larry Garrison while interviewed this morning on NBC’s “The Today Show”, discussing his new book, the NEWSBREAKER, made some interesting comments regarding Mark Karr in the JonBenet Ramsey case and the Natalee Holloway case.

The NEWSBREAKER is all about the behind the scenes news and never been told stories of the biggest “Oh My God factor” stories of the past decade.

Seems that John Mark Karr wants to talk and he wants to speak out more on the case event hough he has been ruled out as a suspect.

Also Larry Garrison referenced that there is a “Deep Throat” coming forward with information. Hmm … Larry says he is doing his due diligence. “He is bringing up old names”. Guess we will have to wait and see.

Watch the VIDEO

September 12th, 2006 at 12:54pm

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: September 12, 2006, 03:13:32 PM »

Hi Katz!!!!!

Sue, I don't know - I must have missed it about Larry G  I do know he was on - I think - Today SHow....

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: September 12, 2006, 03:14:51 PM »

http://newsroom.eworldwire.com/view_release.php?id=15502

Anyone see this?

Arubian states that after Natalee disappeared....some in America are treating Arubians as if they are diseased....

Good afternoon Monkeys!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: September 12, 2006, 03:16:16 PM »

OOOOO Katz, thanks a bunch.  Today is the 1st day in a while I haven't visited the FP.

I have all along said that someone needs to come forward this way.  I do hope and pray this is true.

In the least I hope it starts Ole Paulus to sweating bullets and JK2 to squirming like the freakin' worms they are!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: September 12, 2006, 03:18:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

OMG he looks disgusting.

Does anyone think if they ever found this guy dead that they would pin the whole thing on him.  I also feel the same way for the Kalpoe brothers.

Excellent possibility, San...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: September 12, 2006, 03:19:25 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Any pictures of the ?? year old virgin Jerry?  Maybe Steve borrowed one of his best buds disgusting misogynistic  T-shirts and some women gave  him a knuckle sandwich.  Steve looks like he would do anything for a months supply of booze and cocaine.

I agree that Steve is heavily into drugs.  I said this from the beginning that he was a drug dealer.  I wonder who is Steve's main drug supplier on the island.

Oh San!  You **knew** I'd be asking if it was Lorenzo!!!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 12, 2006, 03:19:29 PM »

Klaas I am happy to inform you that the cag only moved two pages since you were gone Laughing

Self edited.

Red is happy he didn't have to change the thread too!  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: September 12, 2006, 03:20:22 PM »

well I just watched the video from front page, I sure pray this pans out
happy to hear that the names of the 3 suspects and other names are surfacing in this persons conversation.. Very Interesting

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #833 on: September 12, 2006, 03:21:46 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
http://newsroom.eworldwire.com/view_release.php?id=15502

Anyone see this?

Arubian states that after Natalee disappeared....some in America are treating Arubians as if they are diseased....

Good afternoon Monkeys!

This is the Matthews guy who was involved with Ben King, et al in Aruba.  His wife, I believe is Arianna.  He had been living here since released but got caught up in immigration regulations...(may not be stating all this exactly as it should be, but it's the 'gist' (sp?)... Smile

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: September 12, 2006, 03:21:53 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[OMG he looks disgusting.

Does anyone think if they ever found this guy dead that they would pin the whole thing on him.  I also feel the same way for the Kalpoe brothers.

His right eye is just about swollen shut.  The eyelid is thick it is not just that he is blinking or holding them that way, it is the eyelid itself.  Make the photo very large if you have the IE with the zoom at the bottom.  

He is likely to be found dead at this rate for he looks much worse than even Koen.  Much!  

So yeah, if he drinks/drugs himself to death, guess who will become the guilty party pronto?  He needs some lab work done right away if all that swelling is just from booze and he has not been in a fight or something.

I agree Anna.

Remember when Kimberly Guilfoyle went to the island and she went to Steve's house.  He came to the gate to answer questions.  We were all like WTF is wrong with him.  Even Kimberly didn't want him to get too close.  Everyone was saying he looked that way because he just got up.  I said to myself no way this guy is into drugs.

Think he might be the supplier of the drugs that were slipped into Natalee's drink (If something was)  But, I'll bet that there was ~ and I don't gamble unless the odds are REAL good...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: September 12, 2006, 03:22:54 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Hi Katz!!!!!

Sue, I don't know - I must have missed it about Larry G  I do know he was on - I think - Today SHow....

Hey Kimmy!  {{{hugs}}}  I'm just reading back ~ only a couple pages behind... glad I popped here to see if there was anyone posting!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: September 12, 2006, 03:24:02 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Ok guys, who is the common link between Steve Croes and GvC?

I'm going to throw this name out there even though it might not fit.  How about Paulus.  Paulus knows GVC's father and he probably knows Steve from some other illegal activities.

That's a good toss, San...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: September 12, 2006, 03:24:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Michael Dompig?  Actually Steve C is closer in age to Lorenzo Shocked

Very Happy Klaas!  You said Lorenzo's name too!!!!!!

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: September 12, 2006, 03:27:13 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Michael Dompig?  Actually Steve C is closer in age to Lorenzo Shocked

OK I changed my mind I'm going with Klaas' answer Laughing

I'm on that boat too, San...  I think drugs from Lorenzo is the common denominator...

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: September 12, 2006, 03:27:55 PM »

Katz here's the gist of the video since you can't watch it.

there's a "deep throat" coming forward right now with information as to
basically who did it. we're hoping that it pans out.
this is someone who is very credible. Holland has no idea about it.
he's still bringing up old names. the 3 suspects are still coming up in his
conversations along with other people

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.