April 26, 2024, 10:49:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138402 times)
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: September 12, 2006, 06:39:58 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
beats me thik...it just tied in with the "deep throat" Garrison mentioned.

not questioning you yapperz1,,
it all just seems so ''timely''
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 12, 2006, 06:43:12 PM »

I agree totally. Here is another follow up posted by the same person:

Source:  New details about Garrison's witness and 3 mystery suspects
by:  ooSCARBOROUGHoo, ooSCARBOROUGHoo.eponym.com

In my last article, I wrote that a Dutch source has informed me investigators are on the toes of 3 new mystery suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.  My source said that investigators were tipped off about these 3 by Larry Garrison's new witness.

During a phone call this morning with my source, I was able to find out that Dutch investigators are furious at Garrison for dropping the bomb.  My source said "Garrison dropped a 600 pound bomb with a nuclear warhead on America... I am worried that Garrison may have tipped off these 3 new suspects, and because they are a risk of flight, investigators are worried they may flee.  My source told me that LE thought from the start these 3 were flight risk but because of Garrison dropping the bomb, they are now even more of a flight risk.  Then my source told me that Dutch LE is so worried about this, they sent a team to where these 3 mystery suspects are to stay on their toes.

We do not have to worry about these 3 going to yet another country.  What is really interesting its that according to my source, these 3 mystery suspects left Aruba right after Natalee Holloway went missing.  These 3 are brand new to the suspect list, they have yet to be interviewed, and the reason LE learned of them was because of the information that Garrison's new witness was able to provide.

Unfortuantely, my source would not elaborate as to what country these 3 suspects are in or what they mean to the case.  When I asked my source if these 3 new mystery suspects were the perps,  my source responded "... the lead is very promising.  Dutch LE will not move until they have all their ducks in a row.  Right now, they are in the process of interviewing more witnesses.  Once that is complete, there is a strong possibilty that these 3 could could be arrested."

Finally I asked my source what was the buzz on Garrison around Dutch LE circles.  My source said Dutch LE are furious at Garrison for revealing such crucial information at such a sensetive time.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #922 on: September 12, 2006, 06:47:41 PM »

In my last article, I wrote that a Dutch source has informed me investigators are on the toes of 3 new mystery suspects in the Natalee Holloway case.  My source said that investigators were tipped off about these 3 by Larry Garrison's new witness.

During a phone call this morning with my source, I was able to find out that Dutch investigators are furious at Garrison for dropping the bomb.  My source said "Garrison dropped a 600 pound bomb with a nuclear warhead on America... I am worried that Garrison may have tipped off these 3 new suspects, and because they are a risk of flight, investigators are worried they may flee.  My source told me that LE thought from the start these 3 were flight risk but because of Garrison dropping the bomb, they are now even more of a flight risk.  Then my source told me that Dutch LE is so worried about this, they sent a team to where these 3 mystery suspects are to stay on their toes.

We do not have to worry about these 3 going to yet another country.  What is really interesting its that according to my source, these 3 mystery suspects left Aruba right after Natalee Holloway went missing.  These 3 are brand new to the suspect list, they have yet to be interviewed, and the reason LE learned of them was because of the information that Garrison's new witness was able to provide.

Unfortuantely, my source would not elaborate as to what country these 3 suspects are in or what they mean to the case.  When I asked my source if these 3 new mystery suspects were the perps,  my source responded "... the lead is very promising.  Dutch LE will not move until they have all their ducks in a row.  Right now, they are in the process of interviewing more witnesses.  Once that is complete, there is a strong possibilty that these 3 could could be arrested."

Finally I asked my source what was the buzz on Garrison around Dutch LE circles.  My source said Dutch LE are furious at Garrison for revealing such crucial information at such a sensetive time.

they have a 'foot' issue,,, first the investigators are right on their 'heels',.
the next thing you know they're on their toes......what the hell does that mean ?
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #923 on: September 12, 2006, 06:48:32 PM »

Quote from: "thik"

they have a 'foot' issue,,, first the investigators are right on their 'heels',.
the next thing you know they're on their toes......what the hell does that mean ?

it's all,, 'Hollandaise"' to me !!     Rolling Eyes    good nite.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 12, 2006, 06:48:38 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Abraham Jones June 5, 2005 Statement

Thanks Klaas & RED...

So...what's here?

-Jones and John worked dayshift at Allegro.
-Contract expired on 6/1.
-Worked in 3's, actually 2's...with 1 guard ditching work on rotating basis.
-John smoked, did not deal.
-John hit on tourists.

Need John's statement for comparison.

Be patient, it takes time.  It will be next though.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 12, 2006, 06:50:42 PM »

<snip>
I wore a uniform existing of dark blue trousers and a white shirt.

Abraham Jones uniform don't match the black shirt & trousers.
Sounds like they were going to use the guards as scapegoats to me.

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: September 12, 2006, 06:53:24 PM »

<snip>
I wore a uniform existing of dark blue trousers and a white shirt.

Abraham Jones uniform don't match the black shirt & trousers.
Sounds like they were going to use the guards as scapegoats to me.

Ya think?  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: September 12, 2006, 06:58:24 PM »

''authorities area on the heels of these three mystery suspects''

who writes this stuff.......   (skeptisism abounds)

umm...no offense meant to anyone, but I think ooScarboroughoo is the person who......umm.....dreams Natalee's last moments and writes about the dreams.  Confused

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: September 12, 2006, 06:59:11 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

''authorities area on the heels of these three mystery suspects''

who writes this stuff.......   (skeptisism abounds)

umm...no offense meant to anyone, but I think ooScarboroughoo is the person who......umm.....dreams Natalee's last moments and writes about the dreams.  Confused

That's what I thought  Wink
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 12, 2006, 06:59:50 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

Need John's statement for comparison.

Be patient, it takes time.  It will be next though.

Thanks. No intention to express impatience, sorry for that. I was just noting that both SGs statements are needed for comparison.

Will there be a FOM statement? Laughing
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 12, 2006, 07:09:29 PM »

Don't know about that BT but he/she may have a contact. Who knows. Or it could be they are talking with the other person living in their head (like some others I know)

ARUBA
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: September 12, 2006, 07:11:26 PM »

from BFN:

Source:  New lead in Holloway case the last thing you'd ever expect
by:  ooSCARBOROUGHoo, www.ooSCARBOROUGHoo.eponym.com

I was just recently informed by a confidential Dutch source of mine that Garrison's new witness has lead investigators to a new lead in the Natalee Holloway case.  This source told me that the new lead involves 3 mystery suspects who are completely new to the suspect list.  This source also told me that Dutch and Aruban law enforcement were so suprised and shocked with this lead, the source said "its the last thing you'd ever expect."

Unfortunately, my source could not elaborate further on the details of these 3 new mystery suspects.  My source did say that they are trying to keep this under wraps from the media.  They are afaird of these 3 mystery suspects being a flight risk because they are no longer living in Dutch territory.  My source also told me that law enforcment is on the heels of these 3 mystery suspects, but called the lead "promising."

I asked my source if this is just going to be another catch-and-release tactic to show the world they are still working on the Natalee Holloway case.  My source said that because of the details Garrison's witness was able to provide, my source highly doubts it.  My source went on to say that Dutch investigators are a little ticked at Garrison for dropping the bomb on ABC News' "Good Morning America" program.  My source said "...Garrison rang the bell to millions of Americans that we were following a promising tip... Garrison gave details in the interview that the new witness "knows who is involved."

My source worries that because of Garrison alluding to the fact that their might be multiple suspects, this may tip the mystery suspects off that Dutch investigators are on their toes.

Now, when I first heard this information from my source, I was shocked, because I already have my theory about what happened that night.  But I remembered to keep an open mind, because Aruban's definition of "suspect" is different from ours.  These 3 mystery "people" could lead investigators to the perp, they may be witnesses, they may have information that investigators want, or they may be the perps themselves.  We have to keep an open mind, but I could tell that my source is excited about this tip so maybe we are a step closer to solving the case of Natalee Holloway

this kid is  TROLL over in BFN chat running his stupid mouth with all his I want to be somebody He is so full of crap his eyes are brown
go READ his dream he had about what happen to Natalee and you will know he is a freakin NUT CASE

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: September 12, 2006, 07:13:16 PM »

Laughing Sue - why don't you tell us how you really feel about him, lol  Laughing

By the way, I agree with your assessment  Wink
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #933 on: September 12, 2006, 07:13:54 PM »

Laughing Sue - why don't you tell us how you really feel about him, lol  Laughing

By the way, I agree with your assessment  Wink

Embarassed  Well Klaas I was trying to tell you Very Happy

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: September 12, 2006, 07:16:01 PM »

Good Day Monkeys...

It is supposed to get below 60 here to night  Shocked   Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where and what would be the "container harbour" on Aruba?
The term was used in one of the brothers early statements??

TIA

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: September 12, 2006, 07:19:15 PM »

Don't know about that BT but he/she may have a contact. Who knows. Or it could be they are talking with the other person living in their head (like some others I know)

Hey! Don't talk about me that way!

I only talk with the sock monkeys living in my head. Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: September 12, 2006, 07:19:32 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Good Day Monkeys...

It is supposed to get below 60 here to night  Shocked   Brrrrrrrrrrrrr

Where and what would be the "container harbour" on Aruba?
The term was used in one of the brothers early statements??

TIA

I believe it was in reference to where Jaime C was working at the time, but I could be mistaken.  Here is some information I just looked up:
http://www.arubaports.com/cargo/

Aruba Ports Authority Cargo Services - Oranjestad

Overview

The port of Oranjestad, the currently main commercial harbor of Aruba, is situated on the south-western end of the island. The port is open for day and night navigation, allowing vessels to enter and leave at any hour. The port is part of the capital, Oranjestad, which makes an impressive sight upon entering of the harbor. The ships moor within walking distance from the shopping centers, a 10 minute drive from the beaches, and a little over 2 miles from the international airport.

The port of Oranjestad also serves all the containerized cargo handling. This adjacent cargo facility is equipped with a 50 ton gantry crane with a loading rate of 20-30 moves per hour and has 250 meters of quay length. This facility is used primarily for processing the imports for local consumption and the remaining represents Free-Zone type and transshipment cargo. In 2003, 216 container vessels were handled at the Oranjetsad Port and over 16, 450 container boxes moved.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 12, 2006, 07:37:05 PM »

KatzHome  OT

Heard on p 41 you are a MAC user! Yes we are very loyal. Not sure if I will buy the new chip one in the future.

I have used Netscape for over a decade and now vs. 7.1. with OS x 10.3.9 for I don't want to upgrade. I think there is a newer version of Netscape for the MAC.. download free (takes long time at 56k) Manual can dl too or can buy the CD. Hear Foxfire is good. I like Netscape for its security vs IE. Never never went to IE because it was easier to hack. While I am still OT... what do you use for spyware etc?

Again, Monkeys, you all made my birthday yesterday so much happier for it was such a sad day. Got an email from a cousin, a mudslide from a friend at the American Legion (hence nap) and the special thread you did and the wishes on this thread!. This was the nicest birthday I have had since 9/11, 2001 which was the last one with my mom.

I love you all!!! Natalee will get Justice on this earth!

Love and God Bless,

"IBE" back to catching up on the thread pages.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: September 12, 2006, 07:37:32 PM »

Klaasend
thanks.... I was thinking it was South or Oranjestad and I was wrong in one of the brothers mentioning it.  It was Joran  6/09 statement.

"I have to say that while we were driving past the front of the container harbour, Natalee told me that her mother was the sister of "Hitler". I laughed and did not ask her what she meant by that. She had said this to me about five times. "

Thanks and sorry  Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: September 12, 2006, 07:39:23 PM »

BT..you know exactly who I am talking about   Laughing

As far as Scarborough goes....may be just another nut in the basketful we have seen in this case.

ARUBA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.