April 19, 2024, 10:01:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 137961 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 12, 2006, 08:50:34 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Gee..
I was hoping my joke would generate some posts  so we could move into a clean cage..

Any votes for moving early because we can divide the year /month /day by three and get 2 / 3  / 4    out the door !!  Wink

Don't rush it, cooking dinner right now.  Wink
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: September 12, 2006, 08:52:13 PM »

Modified verison of a joke...  I got today Wink
Fits my day better

I called one of my sons and said, "Please come over here and help me.
I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

"Son  asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
I say  "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Son decides to come over and help with the puzzle.
I let him in and show him where I have the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to
me and says, "DAD...First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He says, "Second, I want you to relax.  Let's have a nice cup of coffee, then ...", he sighed, "DAD... Do you want me to  help you  put the Frosted Flakes back in the box?"
 Shocked

OF,
I'm sorry I was laughing too hard. I'll cont. laughing here to help our cause.
 Laughing
 Laughing
 Laughing
 Laughing
 Laughing
 Laughing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: September 12, 2006, 08:52:50 PM »

Rats!
 Laughing
 Laughing
 Laughing
 Laughing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: September 12, 2006, 08:54:30 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Gee..
I was hoping my joke would generate some posts  so we could move into a clean cage..

Any votes for moving early because we can divide the year /month /day by three and get 2 / 3  / 4    out the door !!  Wink

Don't rush it, cooking dinner right now.  Wink

You have the room ready... Just locked...
and this would give you More time to work on dinner Wink  Wink

Just Wondering...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: September 12, 2006, 08:56:10 PM »

Bump... de .. Bump . Bump

Modified verison of a joke...  I got today Wink
Fits my day better

I called one of my sons and said, "Please come over here and help me.
I have a killer jigsaw puzzle, and I can't figure out how to get it started."

"Son  asks, "What is it supposed to be when it's finished?"
I say  "According to the picture on the box, it's a tiger."

Son decides to come over and help with the puzzle.
I let him in and show him where I have the puzzle spread all over the table.

He studies the pieces for a moment, then looks at the box, then turns to
me and says, "DAD...First of all, no matter what we do, we're not going to be able to assemble these pieces into anything resembling a tiger."

He says, "Second, I want you to relax.  Let's have a nice cup of coffee, then ...", he sighed, "DAD... Do you want me to  help you  put the Frosted Flakes back in the box?"
 :shock

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 12, 2006, 08:56:19 PM »

Incredible story about an elephants memory....

A young man was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from college. While he was walking through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed so the man approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant’s foot. There was a large thorn deeply imbedded in the bottom of the foot.

As carefully and as gently as he could he worked the thorn ou with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned toface the man and with a rather stern look, stared at him. For a good ten minutes the man stood frozen – think of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away.

The man never forgot that elephant or the events of that day. Twenty years later the man was walking through the zoo with his teenage son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, on of the creatures turned and walked over to where they were standing at the rail. The large bull elephant stared at him and then lifted it’s front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that sever times, all the while staring at the man. The man couldn’t help wondering if the was the same elephant. After a while it trumpeted loudly, the it continued to stare at him. The man summoned up his courage, climbed of the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and started back in wonder. Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around on of the man’s lets and swung him wildly back and forth along the railing, killing him.

Probably wasn’t the same elephant.

GOTCHA!!!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: September 12, 2006, 08:56:31 PM »

Sorry Klaas. Let me help out now.

Hi SAN,
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=2823&start=940
Chicago_510
I found a record of the death of a Paul van Rijn on October 20, 2001. His wife's name was listed as Astrid van Rijn-Traskel. I then found an Astrid Louise van Rijn-Traskel who was registered to vote in Aruba for 2005-2006. I have her address, it is in Savaneta.

I believe someone verified that Lorenzo's father was Paul van Rijn.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: September 12, 2006, 08:57:58 PM »

Pssst  

the door in open... but I do not dare be first

Bump  de bump

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: September 12, 2006, 08:59:14 PM »

too funny carnut
 Laughing
 Laughing
 Laughing
 Laughing
soory klaas, but that was also a funny joke.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: September 12, 2006, 08:59:35 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Incredible story about an elephants memory....

A young man was on holiday in Kenya after graduating from college. While he was walking through the bush, he came across a young bull elephant standing with one leg raised in the air. The elephant seemed distressed so the man approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant’s foot. There was a large thorn deeply imbedded in the bottom of the foot.

As carefully and as gently as he could he worked the thorn ou with his hunting knife, after which the elephant gingerly put down its foot. The elephant turned toface the man and with a rather stern look, stared at him. For a good ten minutes the man stood frozen – think of nothing else but being trampled. Eventually the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away.

The man never forgot that elephant or the events of that day. Twenty years later the man was walking through the zoo with his teenage son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, on of the creatures turned and walked over to where they were standing at the rail. The large bull elephant stared at him and then lifted it’s front foot off the ground, then put it down. The elephant did that sever times, all the while staring at the man. The man couldn’t help wondering if the was the same elephant. After a while it trumpeted loudly, the it continued to stare at him. The man summoned up his courage, climbed of the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and started back in wonder. Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around on of the man’s lets and swung him wildly back and forth along the railing, killing him.

Probably wasn’t the same elephant.

GOTCHA!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: September 12, 2006, 09:02:12 PM »

Please move to LCD# 523

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=338
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: September 12, 2006, 09:02:55 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

Hi SAN,
Chicago_510
I found a record of the death of a Paul van Rijn on October 20, 2001. His wife's name was listed as Astrid van Rijn-Traskel. I then found an Astrid Louise van Rijn-Traskel who was registered to vote in Aruba for 2005-2006. I have her address, it is in Savaneta.

Thank you NM.

I remember reading that Lorenzo's real father was Paulus Van der Sloot.  Paulus probably has kids all over that island.

This is going to sound mean but I am questioning how his father died.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: September 12, 2006, 09:03:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "NM"

Hi SAN,
Chicago_510

Thank you NM.

I remember reading that Lorenzo's real father was Paulus Van der Sloot.  Paulus probably has kids all over that island.

This is going to sound mean but I am questioning how his father died.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.