April 26, 2024, 01:09:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474882 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: August 22, 2008, 11:51:49 PM »

« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 01:27:22 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 10:46:42 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; width=&quot;425&quot; height=&quot;344&quot;</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 10:58:51 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

Casey's Chance To Leave Home, Decides Not To Attend Church

POSTED: 10:20 am EDT August 21, 2008
UPDATED: 10:12 am EDT August 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, did not attend church on Sunday morning as planned, even though it was a chance to leave her home.

Casey, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, woke up in her own bed Friday morning for the first time in over a month and it wasn't long before she left her parents' house for the first time since her release from jail.

Casey is now confined to her parent's home, except for some restricted movements such as visiting her attorney, something she did Friday. She left her home Friday morning and was gone for seven hours.

Casey spent that time at attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office. Details of what they discussed were not released.

After the seven-hour meeting, Casey left the office wearing sunglasses, a hood jacket pulled over her face and held up a towel to be sure she couldn't be seen. Her father walked her to a waiting black, Chevy HHR and was quickly driven away.

On Monday she'll report to the jail to meet with her case manager for her weekly visit.

BOUNTY HUNTER THINKS CASEY WILL TALK

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail, parked a motor home in front of the family's house Thursday afternoon. He and two of his team members plan to talk to her in a couple of days about what happened to Caylee. Casey's attorney said he's told her not to talk to them.

"I believe she made a mistake, handed her daughter off and she is alive," said Padilla, who predicted his team would find Caylee within a week.

A $225,000 reward for Caylee's return has been posted anonymously.

(snipped)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 11:02:46 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17253396/detail.html

Casey's Chance To Leave Home, Decides Not To Attend Church

POSTED: 10:20 am EDT August 21, 2008
UPDATED: 10:12 am EDT August 24, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, did not attend church on Sunday morning as planned, even though it was a chance to leave her home.

Casey, the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee, woke up in her own bed Friday morning for the first time in over a month and it wasn't long before she left her parents' house for the first time since her release from jail.

Casey is now confined to her parent's home, except for some restricted movements such as visiting her attorney, something she did Friday. She left her home Friday morning and was gone for seven hours.

Casey spent that time at attorney Jose Baez's Kissimmee office. Details of what they discussed were not released.

After the seven-hour meeting, Casey left the office wearing sunglasses, a hood jacket pulled over her face and held up a towel to be sure she couldn't be seen. Her father walked her to a waiting black, Chevy HHR and was quickly driven away.

On Monday she'll report to the jail to meet with her case manager for her weekly visit.

BOUNTY HUNTER THINKS CASEY WILL TALK

California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who bonded Casey out of jail, parked a motor home in front of the family's house Thursday afternoon. He and two of his team members plan to talk to her in a couple of days about what happened to Caylee. Casey's attorney said he's told her not to talk to them.

"I believe she made a mistake, handed her daughter off and she is alive," said Padilla, who predicted his team would find Caylee within a week.

A $225,000 reward for Caylee's return has been posted anonymously.

(snipped)

LOL  Not surprised.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 11:04:16 AM »

I am not surprised either Lala's....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 11:06:50 AM »

Ldstlou and Blonde:

You guys need to feel free to voice your opinions. We all love you both, and respect what you have to say. Remember if you read opposing views, it's the view beion opposed, not you. Anyone taking issue with your opinions needs to remember that as well.

I've been around long enough to know that sometimes we work stuff out by standing ground before our feet move. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 11:08:08 AM »

I am not surprised either Lala's....

not news here either.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 11:08:19 AM »

oops, missed the change over..lol..

bring this forward.

Quote from: Lala'sMom on Today at 09:54:01 AM
Quote from: San on Today at 09:43:00 AM
Quote from: Lala'sMom on Today at 09:41:46 AM
Does Cindy not wanting to ask TES for help mean she knows where or what happened to Caylee and she does not want the world to know that because it would be more than obvious that Casey did it?  Yep.  This is what I think.  George knows that once that body is found there will be no more speculation or guessing.  Checkmate!

Exactly and could it implicate George.

I tried to give the grandparents the benefit of the doubt.  I got into all sorts of arguments over it...I tried...and tried...and tried.  I so wanted them to just be distraught and unable to think straight.  But I have seen few tears and certainly no panic in their voices.  They refuse TES.  That is unbelievable!!  They have done nothing but portray themselves as complicit in this mess.  I can no longer allow myself to be generous to them.  Through their own family we have learned of the disaster they have created by enabling a daughter that needed to be reigned in from the early years. 

Cindy has closed her eyes to what was happening hoping Caylee would survive her own mother's immaturity.  God knows what is with George...he seems like a complete loon.  Lee is mixed in there at some point and I can't tell what he thinks. Where is the fear and helplessness and tears I saw from Beth?  Where are those that beg someone to come forward to help?  My days of giving them a pass are over...I may be slow...but I am almost there this time...TES is the clincher for me.

You know what keeps coming to my mind, Azaria Champerlain's dissappearance. Public opinion was so against the mother Lindy because she did not appear like a grieving mother, and the story of the dingoes aws so far fetched. Her conviction was later overturned and it is now believed the dingoes did get the baby.

Even Kate McCann, I saw so much critism as to her reactions also.

I don't blame anyone for being totally disgusted by the grandparents, and giving up all sympathy for them, I really don't. I just am not there yet.

ps...I received a very critical e-mail this morning that called me self absorbed. I hope I am not being self absorbed in this case...and really missing the point. Sorry if I have come off that way

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »

Some info on TES:

http://www.texasequusearch.org/applications/Newsletter.pdf
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 11:08:52 AM »

Has anyone addressed the issue of Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey in jail even though she had no idea why he was there?  I read this today and if it is true, it is a little creepy.

Patrick Bourgeois. He told Casey that he had a message from "Mike." "Hold your head up high." That's what Casey supposedly whispered to her atty when they were about to leave jail, "I am innocent and want to walk out holding my head up high."

When Patrick started talking to Casey she asked to see his face. She acted as if she didn't remember him and then he mentioned "mike." Casey got quiet and not much else was said. Soon after that, Casey requested only family visitors

(from a Fox site, but I think it had been snipped from another site, so I'm unsure of the source)

*Forgive me if this has already been addressed or is just another source of confusion, lol.....

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 11:09:31 AM »

Ldstlou and Blonde:

You guys need to feel free to voice your opinions. We all love you both, and respect what you have to say. Remember if you read opposing views, it's the view beion opposed, not you. Anyone taking issue with your opinions needs to remember that as well.

I've been around long enough to know that sometimes we work stuff out by standing ground before our feet move. 

thanks Lalas.

I just can't do it this morning...too draining for me.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:12:53 AM by crazybabyborg » Logged

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 11:15:52 AM »

Has anyone addressed the issue of Patrick Bourgeois, who visited Casey in jail even though she had no idea why he was there?  I read this today and if it is true, it is a little creepy.

Patrick Bourgeois. He told Casey that he had a message from "Mike." "Hold your head up high." That's what Casey supposedly whispered to her atty when they were about to leave jail, "I am innocent and want to walk out holding my head up high."

When Patrick started talking to Casey she asked to see his face. She acted as if she didn't remember him and then he mentioned "mike." Casey got quiet and not much else was said. Soon after that, Casey requested only family visitors

(from a Fox site, but I think it had been snipped from another site, so I'm unsure of the source)

*Forgive me if this has already been addressed or is just another source of confusion, lol.....

wow...now that is intriquing...just thought he was some looney stopping by to see her.

Who was Mike again? I am going to have to go back and listen to that one again.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 11:16:58 AM »

Did you see Geraldo show last night  Leonard did started telling the names of people who were around casey during the 5 days of pings. He had a device that was going to help him with the 5 day ping.

Did He said Ricardo, Amy, Chatt, Anthony ,or  - Tony, Amy, Ricardo and JP Chatt on Geraldo.
He gives them 5 days to return Caylee before he comes after them  .
I'm sure all these people are thrilled that he appeared to implicate them.

Can we get  a transcript or Carpe my sweet a youtube of this new clue

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 11:17:29 AM »

I brought this from the last thread...

ps...I received a very critical e-mail this morning that called me self absorbed. I hope I am not being self absorbed in this case...and really missing the point. Sorry if I have come off that way.

ldstlou,

This is wrong.  You are not self-absorbed, you are holding an optimistic opinion right now where you have chosen to look for the good in someone else.  I don't agree with you at all (not for a nano second), but that doesn't mean that you are self-absorbed for the opinion that you have.  You and every other poster on this site has a right to an opinion and you have the right in this forum to express that opinion.  I am very sorry that someone has said this to you.  Besides, last night would have been pretty boring if you and Kristin had agreed with everyone else. 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 11:17:42 AM »

Ldstlou and Blonde:

thanks Lalas.

Lisa,

I don't know who has been sending you critical emails, but it seems to me to be very unkind of someone to criticize you for the opinions you hold. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, IMO.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2008, 11:17:47 AM »

ldstlou, kristin, blonde and anyone else who is of the opinion that Casey is telling the truth and Caylee is alive:

We all hope that Caylee is alive it's' just many of us look at the available information and don't see a positive outcome. For me, when I see people practically yelling that Caylee is alive and to trust what Casey says, it's almost as though they are defending Casey.  IMO, no matter what has happened to Caylee there is NO DEFENSE for Casey's actions....NONE.   Even IF Caylee is found alive I believe Casey should be put away for many years and definately lose custody.

So it's not that we don't want to find an ALIVE CAYLEE...we do.  It's just that for many of us the evidence doesn't point to a positive outcome for Caylee. 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 11:18:39 AM »

Who is Patrick? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 11:18:52 AM »

Ldstlou and Blonde:

thanks Lalas.

We need coffee, ldstlou. Please join us, everybody?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 11:19:16 AM »

ldstlou - NO ONE should be sending you or anyone else critical emails regarding this case.  Everyone has a right to their own opinion. 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 11:20:40 AM »

Did you see Geraldo show last night  Leonard did started telling the names of people who were around casey during the 5 days of pings. He had a device that was going to help him with the 5 day ping.

Did He said Ricardo, Amy, Chatt, Anthony ,or  - Tony, Amy, Ricardo and JP Chatt on Geraldo.
He gives them 5 days to return Caylee before he comes after them  .
I'm sure all these people are thrilled that he appeared to implicate them.

Can we get  a transcript or Carpe my sweet a youtube of this new clue

crap Blonde...now I am really intrigued but gotta go get ready for an open house...arrrrhhhh!!

Will be back tonight for sure!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.