March 28, 2024, 06:01:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 472264 times)
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1020 on: August 25, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »

"The child was not kidnapped, the child is not dead," Padilla said. "We are going to start actively looking for the people who might have wanted Caylee."

What does this mean? Does it mean he thinks Casey gave them her daughter?

Where did that quote come from?  Quite different from earlier quotes?  I do not put much stoke in National Inquirer if that is where it is from.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: August 25, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »

"The child was not kidnapped, the child is not dead," Padilla said. "We are going to start actively looking for the people who might have wanted Caylee."

Or sold her..... thus the prior request for immunity?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1022 on: August 25, 2008, 06:02:42 PM »

WKMG 5 PM live:

Casey may have been looking to leave the state
Marine BF talked to her daily beforehand, she was looking to move to California?

More at 6 PM

OMG.  This case is totally insane.  When were the dates she talked to him?
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: August 25, 2008, 06:03:58 PM »

Chatt has pics of his PR vacation. Is that where Amy went?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: August 25, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »

Where did that quote come from?  Quite different from earlier quotes?  I do not put much stoke in National Inquirer if that is where it is from.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17291662/detail.html

On the left....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1025 on: August 25, 2008, 06:05:17 PM »

Or sold her..... thus the prior request for immunity?

Ah, of course sold, Casey would not do anything unless she benefited.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: August 25, 2008, 06:05:34 PM »

yes...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: August 25, 2008, 06:08:19 PM »

My Lord, this family gives new meaning to the word dysfunctional.  When your own mother calls you a leech and a mooch and a sociopath...well, that is pretty bad. 

This is what jumps out at me.  Casey was clearly promiscuous.  She was sleeping with Tony but still calling Jesse and the Marine in California that is an indication of extreme emotional neediness. 

She was stealing from friends and family and no telling who else.  She was lying in a pathological way, when the lies could be easily found out and when it made little sense to lie.

She was putting on a pretty, happy face but underneath there was chaos and sickness.  Her mind was spinning, I think.  For whatever reason, she was not equipped to raise a child, hold a job, relate to her family and friends, be independent, make sensible plans, etc.

Her family knew this full well, as we all expected.  They are denying it, but searching the back yard for a body, and that is what they were looking far, tells us plenty. 

Reporting your daughter to the police as a thief says a lot, too.  I think George and Cindy had a real sicko on thier hands and still do.

Casey did not want the child.  Her mother insisted and probably made her feel every day like a leech and a mooch and a failure as a mom and everything else.

Casey finally had it and wanted to get rid of Caylee but not give her to her mother.  I think she hates and fears her mom.

So, Casey either killed Caylee or sold her or just gave her away.  But what kind of person would take a child who is not being legally adopted?  What would they want with her?

The prospects are not very good.  And even under the best of circumstances, Caylee would be in a new environment, separated from everyone she has ever known or loved.  I don't think for a minute that, if stil alive, she is in a great situation.

I still think Caylee is most likely dead.  If alive, she may be suffering terribly, because no reliable person would take a child under those conditions or keep her after all this publicity if they had her best interests at heart.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1028 on: August 25, 2008, 06:08:51 PM »

Wonder how Garrison is going to spin this??

It is all ERRONEOUS.

Everything you have ever heard, viewed, or read.

ALL ERRONEOUS SAUCES ERRRR UH  I MEAN, SOOOOOURCES.

Everyone is out to get Casey. Nobody knows the real story!

STOP THE SPAN. STOP THE ERRONEOUS-ISMS!!!!!

Wear a bracelet, it fixes everything.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: August 25, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »

yes...

Was this around the same time the pings were picked up around airport?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: August 25, 2008, 06:09:12 PM »

CARPE maybe that tip about the Dumster and the landfill are being looked at.
 They gave me case # did you get one too.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1031 on: August 25, 2008, 06:11:05 PM »

Jose Baez's email info:

cp37@josebaez.com

Maybe send a reminder about Texas Equuisearch?

I just sent an email.....and hope everyone who see this will as well. Let's bombard Mr. Baez and let him know how many us of are watching them NOT asking for help!!

I email my letter to Baez regarding TES/Tim Miller

Des...only 9 pages behind playing catch up

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: August 25, 2008, 06:13:04 PM »

Good Evening ya'll ......  startin on a "GGGGRRRRR"  note

Casey Anthony was on the move again Monday. She was wearing a t-shirt that asks for help to find her daughter

Are you kidding me??????  HOW DARE SHE!!!!!

(sorry to enter the cage with such "force")  .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1033 on: August 25, 2008, 06:14:10 PM »

CARPE maybe that tip about the Dumster and the landfill are being looked at.
 They gave me case # did you get one too.

No, they kinda blew me off!!!!

However, it kinda pissed me off that they acted like they didn't

care... so I e-mailed just about everybody and their grandmama

at OCSO.
Hopefully one of my messages in a bottle made it.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: August 25, 2008, 06:15:02 PM »

Jose Baez's email info:

cp37@josebaez.com

Maybe send a reminder about Texas Equuisearch?

I just sent an email.....and hope everyone who see this will as well. Let's bombard Mr. Baez and let him know how many us of are watching them NOT asking for help!!

I email my letter to Baez regarding TES/Tim Miller

Des...only 9 pages behind playing catch up

I sent one as well..... still hoping Shep will pay attention to my e-mail....Love me some Shep...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1035 on: August 25, 2008, 06:16:07 PM »

Casey Anthony was on the move again Monday. She was wearing a t-shirt that asks for help to find her daughter

Good to see ya, Invision.

Yes, it chaps my frigging knickers too! 

------------------
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1036 on: August 25, 2008, 06:18:24 PM »

Would someone mind giving a short reprise on J.P. Chatt please.  Details, details if possible. TIA
This is what i saved
JP Chatt...he is the owner of the house Tony, Ricardo, Amy and Casey lived in IIRC. His parents also own a house in Ovideo, isn't that where Amy had her insurance information forwarded to?

JP Chatt's website

http://web.mac.com/jpchatt/JP/About_Me.html

Thanks. He just won't stay in my mind as to who he is.  I still think he looks more like Caylee than the Marine guy. MOO
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: August 25, 2008, 06:19:00 PM »

So there was a depression in the back yard near the pool.  Okay.  I will say this.  Some people here are pretty good sleuths because they have suspected all along that George and/or Cindy are involved in the cover up of this case.  I think that depression says a lot.  Something was there.  Or something was intended to go there.  That is what the shovel must have been for.  If she put Caylee or some evidence there, it was later removed, either by her or one of her parents.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: August 25, 2008, 06:20:22 PM »

Good to see ya, Invision.

Yes, it chaps my frigging knickers too! 

Thanks Carpe .... this chick acts like this baby is a friggin Barbie Doll!  Seriously .... what is she 4?  Casey - "I'm done playing with this one ..... you can have her now .... oh no, wait, I want her back now" .....

Man oh man .... the more this unfolds, the madder I get!     ppfftttt .... Casey's wearin a t-shirt  <mumblemumblemumble>   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: August 25, 2008, 06:21:21 PM »

Okay readin Tony interview that guy is shifty to me--saying CAYLEE is a social butterfly who liked strangers especially men?!WTF

Maybe my impression will change But IDK yet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.