April 20, 2024, 02:46:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: After the 400+ document release - what is your current opinion?
Casey killed Caylee by accident or intentionally - 75 (89.3%)
Casey gave Caylee away to friends & knows where she is - 2 (2.4%)
Casey gave Caylee away to strangers & doesn't know where she is - 4 (4.8%)
Some unknown person stole Caylee from Casey - 0 (0%)
Someone else killed Caylee & Casey is covering for them - 3 (3.6%)
Total Voters: 83

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #8  (Read 474237 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: August 25, 2008, 07:00:15 PM »

All kidding a side - you all know how I am.

I just want to say - there aren't a whole lot of people I have more respect for than Mr. Joseph S Jordan.

That poor guys gives so much of himself for people who DO NOT deserve it. Fortunately, he realizes that Caylee is worth it and she needs a voice.

Joe is right up there with Tim Miller in my opinion

can I get a HERE HERE??

HERE HERE!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: August 25, 2008, 07:00:18 PM »

Love you Carpe- now can you and Rob run down to Florida and just beat the crap out of all those people until we find that baby!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1082 on: August 25, 2008, 07:00:49 PM »

I have four hopes

1 Caylee is found and the people who harmed her are convicted. Gawd how I hope!

2 This is the last time I will ever see Larry Garrison - and I mean EVAH!

3 That the Padilla boys go bankrupt - they deserve it. I hope they lose their underwear. And Leonard has to sell his ass in Mexico.

4 That Mr Baez is tied up for decades with this monster he volunteered to defend.

- please feel free to add -

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: August 25, 2008, 07:01:04 PM »

I have read 154 pages of the 400 pages of documents and havents learned anything we didnt alreay know.  It's such tiny print, my eyes are killling me and I burnt the roast on one side.  Anything going on I need to know?????

You need to turn the roast.

When my hubby makes that kind of remark, he gets a sound slap for it. 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1084 on: August 25, 2008, 07:01:08 PM »

Looking at the Orange County court records

8/22/2008 A NOTICE-BEING PROSECUTED/SEX CRIMES/CHILD ABUSE DIV

I did not know that "sex crimes" was the title for "child neglect".

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1085 on: August 25, 2008, 07:03:13 PM »

I wonder how the big bad bounty hunter feels now, helping out this family!  (of course he seems to fit right in to this madness) .....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: August 25, 2008, 07:04:02 PM »

When did CINDY AND CAYLEE GO SWIMMING??

This says they went from the nursing home to Cindy's mom's had dinner and left later that evening!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: August 25, 2008, 07:04:51 PM »

I have four hopes

3 That the Padilla boys go bankrupt - they deserve it. I hope they lose their underwear. And Leonard has to sell his ass in Mexico.

4 That Mr Baez is tied up for decades with this monster he volunteered to defend.

I didn't even know he owned a donkey in Mexico. 

I Stand With The Girl
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1088 on: August 25, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »

it's possible that the LE have been checking a landfill for the last three weeks - even though we have not heard much from them searching. I'm sure they have been searching, but not as TES or Joseph have been - they just don't have the manpower.

So when they search - it's based on more than just covering bases.

Also, remember the AMSCOT has four cameras.

in my diagram - camera number three appears to cover the dumpster across the lot.

Would large municipalities have sections in their landfill that is listed by dump dates? So if they knew the date they could go to that section of the landfill you have a better chance of locating what you are looking for?

Lala's, I read that some of the landfills in Florida burn the trash. Even if they didn't, in all honesty, there wouldn't be much left by now. If she did put Caylee in a dumpster, I doubt we will ever have a body to prove Caylee is gone.

MrszKub...I called the Amscot quite some time ago regarding when the dumpsters where emptied...it was the Amsot where the car was abandond...the girl there told me that All trash pick-up was handled by the Corporate office for Amscot...she gave me the #...I've left 3 messages...no return calls...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: August 25, 2008, 07:05:13 PM »

NOTE : THE INCIDENT REPORTS SAY

MAJOR CASE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

UGH!  another possible twist to the already messed up case .... WHAT IF ..... Casey "handed off" Caylee because she suspected George was molesting her?  (I doubt it, but could be a "good"/possible defense)

Then why wouldn't she tell the police???????

The police could protect Caylee from harm!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................................

(Not growling at you, Invision. Growling at Casey)

MAYBE??? Thinking that George has friends at the PD and it would make it worse for her?  MAYBE???

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: August 25, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »

I have read 154 pages of the 400 pages of documents and havents learned anything we didnt alreay know.  It's such tiny print, my eyes are killling me and I burnt the roast on one side.  Anything going on I need to know?????

Always.... I went to work sick, came home with chills,fever,headache,sneezing, snot nose, feely crappy,.....After reading just the first part, my eyes are burning like crazy and my head is pounding...I think I need to lay down and read more later...

One thing I noticed and my head is not very clear today, so maybe I read it wrong, but in Casey's interview she referred to Caylee in the past tense when she was talking about Caylee LOVED Blanchard Park, Caylee LOVED running around that lake....Caylee LOVED that trail...
past tense....maybe I read it wrong, I don't know, my head hurts so please tell me if I am wrong someone...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: August 25, 2008, 07:06:48 PM »

I have four hopes

I didn't even know he owned a donkey in Mexico. 
[/quote        Maybe Carpe will buy them new underwear too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1092 on: August 25, 2008, 07:06:50 PM »

NOTE : THE INCIDENT REPORTS SAY

MAJOR CASE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

UGH!  another possible twist to the already messed up case .... WHAT IF ..... Casey "handed off" Caylee because she suspected George was molesting her?  (I doubt it, but could be a "good"/possible defense)

Then why wouldn't she tell the police???????

The police could protect Caylee from harm!!!!!!!!!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................................

(Not growling at you, Invision. Growling at Casey)

MAYBE??? Thinking that George has friends at the PD and it would make it worse for her?  MAYBE???

Maybe, but George was a Cop in Ohio if I am not mistaken.  Not sure what type of ties he has here in Florida, obviously given the circumstances not any good ones atleast...

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1093 on: August 25, 2008, 07:08:37 PM »

I have four hopes

5.  Casey and Cindy drive each other over the edge being cooped up together and George jumps after them!   YIKES!!!!  If ya think there was "tension" in that house BEFORE all of this .... IMAGINE what it is like now!  (and Casey missed church service on Sunday ..... man, I'm sure it coulda helped as I'm sure this has brought them all "closer" together) <hackhack>

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: August 25, 2008, 07:09:52 PM »

Always.... I went to work sick, came home with chills,fever,headache,sneezing, snot nose, feely crappy,.....After reading just the first part, my eyes are burning like crazy and my head is pounding...I think I need to lay down and read more later...

One thing I noticed and my head is not very clear today, so maybe I read it wrong, but in Casey's interview she referred to Caylee in the past tense when she was talking about Caylee LOVED Blanchard Park, Caylee LOVED running around that lake....Caylee LOVED that trail...
past tense....maybe I read it wrong, I don't know, my head hurts so please tell me if I am wrong someone...
          Im sorry, Im laughing cause you said you came home with snot nose, crap I live with him.  Yes, I got that too, past tense, but right now, you need to quit reading, take some meds, put a cold towe on your little head, lay down and not think about this for awhile.  Let us worry.....you take care of you.....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1095 on: August 25, 2008, 07:10:24 PM »

OKAY WHY WAS A DINNER KNIFE COLLECTED AS EVIDENCE???

IT SAYS INVOLVEMENT OTH

Some one explain that to me please????

EDIT IT SAYS IT WAS IN THE CAR!

AND CINDY SAID SHE THOUGHT IT WAS UNUSED AND SHE WASHED IT??!

I give up!!!  She's a freaking loon!!!!   
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1096 on: August 25, 2008, 07:11:11 PM »

Did you hear that Cindy found a knife in the car...she admitted it had been cleaned

Towing gut said the only thing he smelled like that car before was a car someone had committed suicide in

Creepy stuff

Crap!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: August 25, 2008, 07:11:20 PM »

Destiny,,,, your phone is ringing...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1098 on: August 25, 2008, 07:11:57 PM »

Awww....hugs to Cubbee. Please feel better soon.

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1099 on: August 25, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »

You need to turn the roast.

When my hubby makes that kind of remark, he gets a sound slap for it. 

> ducking!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.